Sweet Escape Ch. 02

Story Info
Dev teaches the crew to play Fantasy vs Reality.
3.1k words
4.24
20.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - First Passages

It's dawn on our fourth day at sea. We're just off the western tip of Cuba, hugging the coast to try to bypass the Yucatan Current which heads in a northerly direction. We are sailing south, or rather, trying to. I'm on watch with Jon. The others are asleep down below. It's beginning to warm up so I take off my fleece jacket. Jon has been getting on well with the rest of the crew and it's been a couple of days since I've had the chance to be alone with him. He looks comfy in his soft cotton sweats. His hands are on the wheel even though the Autohelm is in engaged. I've just come from the bow, where I was checking the foresail for chafe. It was all good, so I climbed down into the cockpit and sat behind Jon and began to massage his shoulders. He looked back over his shoulder at me and winked. I couldn't resist kissing him on his cheek and before I knew it my hand reached around down between his legs to feel his swelling cock. He moaned softly. I reached into his sweats and took a firm hold of it. He was already rock hard so I took him out for a little air! I moved next to him and bend my head down to take him into my mouth. He was still holding the wheel as I licked him up and down his long, lean prick. Releasing his grip on the wheel, he held my head and controlled my rhythm, up & down, up & down. Slowly I sucked until he pulled my head up off him. The wind was freshening now, but the sails were holding well.

Jon takes my hand and leads me up to the port bow, right over his cabin. He wants to be sure not to wake the others.

"So what did you have in mind, my sexy boat boy?" I ask.

"I want you, over the rail...now Captain!" He replies, before turning me around and pulling my panties down.

I lean over the rail, holding on as he rubs his hardon against my ass and slips it between my thighs. I free one hand and help him by parting my furry labia and feel the wetness that is already apparent. Moaning now, he slides his cock inside me. I bend further over the rail and take him all the way in, feeling his full length deeply as I let out my own soft moan. I love it when he's inside me and I can squeeze him tight. I watch the ocean lap up against the ama as he fucks me. It's positively delicious! The thought pops into my head that I have arrived at Nirvana. And I didn't even know that it was on our charts!

As we drift on, fucking on the bow rail, a yacht with an attractive mature couple aboard cruise by. They are watching us from their cockpit. The sun has just risen over the water and the soft morning light is on us. As they watch, Jon fucks me until I cum all over his cock, burying my face into my arm to muffle my moans. The force of my vagina contractions do their magic and I can feel him explodes inside me. He barely makes a sound, though his hearts is beating fast making his chest vibrate and pulse. Meanwhile our viewing audience begins clapping. I'm feeling a bit self-conscious and wrap my pareo around me. I watch as they pull alongside us.

"Where are you two headed," they ask. Can we join you sometime?" We laugh and sit down along the rail, dangling our feet over the side, with our arms around each other, just kickin' back and enjoying a beautiful morning on the water. Watching the sunrise over the clouds on the horizon, Jon turns around, lays me back and positions me so that his head is between my legs. He wants to lick my pussy and he knows I love it. He inches his body closer to mine until his cock is on my face and I feel it begin to harden once again. Its hard to decide which we enjoy more -- the sound of the ocean sluicing by or tasting each other this way. What a great way to start a day. But now the rest of the crew have come back to life and we can hear them moving about below. Time to start breakfast and get the day underway.

There's always a "To Do" list on a cruising yacht. Maintenance is constant and left unfinished, can lead to serious consequences. I laugh out loud, to no-one in particular, thinking about the similarities to myself. I guess, after all these years, I've become a "high maintenance woman"! My libido has always been higher than most everyone I know, but now it just won't quit. Not that I want it to. I'm thrilled to have this hand-picked crew with us, ready to satisfy my every desire. Life is good onboard Sweet Escape!

Later that evening, as Alex and Sarah are finishing up the dinner dishes, we all gather in the expansive cockpit for evening sundowners and chat.

"I'd like to propose a game," I tell my crew.

Everyone stares with curious looks on their faces.

"But first I'd like to pass this joint around!" That gets a good laugh out of them. I pull the joint out of my pocket and Jon is there with a light in a flash. I take a nice long toke and pass it to him. Everyone participates in the pot except for "T" and as he is officially on watch, he declines and passes it on to Alex. Although he doesn't smoke much, Alex is usually persuaded when in mixed company, though he usually stops after one hit. I notice Sarah takes a small toke too, before handing it back to me.

"So, tell us about this game, Dev," says Alex, coughing on his exhale.

"Ok. I call it the 'Fantasy vs Reality Sex Game' and here's how we play. Each one of you must tell the group a sexual story. It can be either a real-life experience that you've had or a completely fabricated fantasy. The trick is to be as graphic and explicit as you can, so that it will be difficult for us to determine which it actually is. And try not to let on if you know that someone else's story is real or not. If you do, just play along and it'll be more fun."

A low rumbling of talk erupts as the excitement builds. Everyone seems game.

"I'll go first". It's Sarah, a surprise to everyone, including herself.

"It happened back in college," she starts. "I had a roommate who dated a lot of pretty hot guys. I was shy so I didn't have many guys over. One night we were hanging out and one of her new friends showed up with some pot. I think I'd only smoked twice before, so it didn't take much for me to lose some of my inhibitions. They started making out and suddenly he reached over and started stroking my hair. It felt so nice, but I worried about what my roommate might think, so I looked over at her and she smiled. Then she reached out and intimated that I should come closer. I remember being so excited that I was literally shaking, vibrating with the anticipation of what lay ahead.

Her guy-friend stopped and began to take off his clothes and then looked at each of us, prompting us to do the same. There we all were, naked and stoned! He seemed to be the more experienced one and so we kind of followed his lead. He pulled us both close to him and began kissing each of us, working us up into quite a frenzy! Before we realized it, we were both kissing him at once and then kissing each other, tongues wild and entwined. Although I was always curious, I'd never had sex with a woman before, but I was willing to try it with my roommate and she was always adventuresome. I wasn't sure, but I think she'd already had some practice at this sort of thing. Because the next thing she did was to position herself in front of me. She started licking and nibbling on my nipples which felt incredibly good. At the same time, her friend got behind me so that I was leaning against him. I could feel his hardness against by backside and that made me want to feel it slide inside me. He brought his hands around to play with my tits, pinching my already hard nipples while my roommate licked them. Oooh! What a sensation! I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I started stroking my roommates' hair. I was really getting turned on and didn't even realize it when I started pushing her head down towards my crotch! She took the hint and started licking her way down my belly towards my now aching clit.

Then something happened that I never expected and have often fantasized about since then. Very slowly, he slid his cock inside me, while, simultaneously, she started licking my clit. Wow! I was transported to Heaven or somewhere. She even dipped down lower to lick his balls while he fucked me real slow. I had my head back on his shoulder and was moaning loudly. He reached down and kissed me hard on the lips, sucking on my tongue and lower lip. I couldn't believe how hot it was to have her licking me while his dick slid in and out, nice and slow. As my pleasure increased, I started moaning even louder until I was almost yelling! I'd never made so much noise before and it made me even more aroused. I started bucking like a horse and that got him pretty excited, so it wasn't too long until he was panting and he was close to orgasm. I was too, since my roommate was now sucking on my clit, rolling it between her lips while flicking her tongue across the tip, driving me crazy! She had my legs up over her shoulders and was supporting my ass in its rhythmic motion up and down on her friends' shaft. When I came, she didn't stop. She kept licking me making me squirm as I tried to escape any more stimulation. That put him over the top and he started to climax, squirting his cum deep inside me. She sucked on my clit one last time which caused the most exquisite contractions and that made her friend literally cry out. It was, I think, the best orgasm I've ever experienced. And I've been trying to have another like it ever since!"

Whew! It was a very good story and looking around the group, I could see that everyone really enjoyed it. All the guys were hard! But something told me that this was a fantasy still for Sarah. I wondered if she would actually admit it.

"So, what do you guys think," I asked the group. "Who thinks that Sarah has actually experienced this hot scene?"

Everyone except Alex and I raised his or her hands.

"Mmmmm, interesting," I offered. "I guess it's just Alex and I who think she's only fantasized about this. And Alex is her lover, so you'd think he'd know." "Of course, the important thing is that Sarah has cared enough to share her fantasy with all of us!"

"Now wait a minute," says Sarah. "How is it that you're so sure it's only a fantasy and that it didn't actually happen?"

"Just intuition," I say. "But you'll have to tell us the truth, Sarah. Has it happened yet?"

She looks around to Alex, before speaking and then offers a meek "no."

"Then I think it's about time that it does," I tell her.

"W-w-what?" she stammers.

"Sure, why not? And since it was Alex and I who knew the truth, I think we should be the ones to fulfill your fantasy."

"Well, ok," she relents.

Jon lights up another joint and takes a long hit before passing it directly to Sarah.

"Here, this might help!" he says.

"Thanks," says Sarah

"The rest of you get to watch, if that's okay with Sarah."

She tilts her head a bit and gives a reluctant shake that signifies "yes." Alex begins to position himself behind Sarah. Jon throws him a nice big pillow to lean against. Then he helps Sarah out of her shorts and top. He's already naked as that's his preferred way of being onboard. His long, lean cock is pointing straight up against his flat belly. The sight of it brings up a familiar longing deep within my womb. I've had a lot of fun with his sweet cock over the years. It'll be fun to play with his balls and ass while he's inside her. I'm hoping I can break through his incredible concentration and make him cum when she does. It will be an ultimate sexual challenge for me. Alex has the best staying power of any man I've known. One in a hundred!

I grab a pillow for my knees and lower myself to the cockpit floor, positioning myself in front of Sarah's legs, now spread wide. Her pussy glimmers in the moonlight. I lean down and get my first lick. She tastes of the sea, a salty mix. I like it and show her by moaning and humming into her labia! Alex is getting into position, so I move my hands around underneath her ass and hold her up so that he can slide in. I've spread some of our juices around her lips to make that entry easier. As I lower her down onto his shaft, he lets out a nice gasp, like he always does on that first penetration. Sarah moans out loud too. I bring one hand from Sarah's ass cheek to cup Alex's balls. Sarah is now leading us in the steady rhythm of her hips while I am sucking and licking her clit. She's clearly very sensitive and it doesn't take very long before she is bucking wildly in my mouth. Now it's time to give Alex something that he won't soon forget!

With one hand I grab his balls, already tight and squeeze. With the other hand, I seek out his asshole. With my wet finger, covered in our combined juices, I rub his crack before sliding a digit inside him. He's tight, but I can tell he loves the attention to his ass. He always did like that. I finger-fuck him with one, then two digits and try to get deep enough to find his prostate. He looks down at me as I look up to see if he likes it and he's smiling, then his eyes roll back and he's moaning too. I've never seen him so turned on. Alex is playing with Sarah's nipples, which are very hard and the result is more squirming. She's bouncing around making it hard to me to stay on her clit. I have to really suck hard now and that makes her scream with lust!

"Oh my God! Yes! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!" she yells. I respond to her demands by pumping Alex's asshole and pulling and squeezing his balls. He looks ready to pop so I back off of her clit and flick my tongue over it very lightly. Sarah is gasping for breath, panting and bucking like a bronco. Alex has his hands on her hips pulling her down onto him. Patiently, he waits until he can feel her first orgasm before he cums.

"Ahhhhhh, aaaaarhhhg." Sarah cries out. "Oh my God!!"

I give her clit a couple of more flicks with my tongue before raising up to suckle her nipple. She is panting hard and her eyes are closed. Alex, still in the throws of his orgasm, is smiling at me. I come up to meet his lips and we kiss, a nice long kiss. I want him to taste Sarah on my mouth and remember this.

I can't believe how hot I am now. I want to be fucked. Now!

"T", do you mind if Jon and I take a moment on the tramp?" I know that because he's on watch, he would prefer that we take our distractions elsewhere, so I motion to Jon and he heads for the bow. I follow directly, blowing a kiss to "T".

"You'll get your later, sweetie!" I tell him.

Jon is laying naked on the tramp when I arrive. His cock is pointing due north and just asking to be sucked so I take him into my mouth and proceed to get him very hard.

It doesn't take long.

"I really want you to fuck me, Jon," I remark as I remove his swollen cock from my wet lips. I lay down on the tramp and ask him to kneel before me. Then I pull him towards me and kiss him hard.

"Can you taste Sarah?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Nice!" is his short reply. He's a man of few words.

I push his head down so that he can suck my right nipple. He gives it a sloppy lick and then he keeps going, lowering his head to my crotch, finding my clit with his tongue. My clit is hard and aching. Ah! What a treat! Watching and feeling all those orgasms around me has made me really horny.

"Yes, baby" I tell Jon. "I want you to lick me and then fuck me good 'n hard, okay?"

He slides his fingers inside my wet cunt and feels just how juicy I am. He is ready to explode and I pull him up by his head and spread my legs wide for him. My feet are on his shoulders now and I can feel his incredibly hard cock fill me up. We fuck like that for 10 minutes; Jon pounding me until we're both out of breath. I can feel his orgasm mounting as I begin to climax.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh baby, YES!" I pant.

"Oh yeah, Dev. You feel so good. I don't want to stop, but it's just too hot. I can't help it! I'M GONNA CUM!" yells Jon through clenched teeth.

His climax is hard and longer due to my hard contractions.

What a sweet release!