Sweet Exploration

Story Info
A young man and a humanoid creature take time to explore.
1.3k words
4.24
16.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining.

Thomas was sitting upright in his bed, bundled up in blankets, trying desperately to stay warm. He hadn't even been able to go to classes today to observe the humans... he sat there, rocking back and forth, still shuddering, alone in his dorm. But he was used to being alone by now. It was ok to be alone.

Suddenly the door unlocked. "Hey."

"...hello... it took you... too long to get here..."

"I couldn't help it. Hey... why are you looking at me like that?"

"Take... take off your rain jacket. It's wet."

"Right, sorry."

"I just... I'm so cold..."

"Yes?" Robert stood there, hands on his hips, a gentle smile on his face.

"Do you remember... that thing that you do sometimes? When our lips are pressed together?"

Robert laughed. "Kissing?"

"Yes." Thomas flushed, if that was possible.

"Could we do that now? It makes me warm."

"Of course." Robert took Thomas's neck, and wrapped his arms around him. Thomas swallowed with difficulty. Robert pressed his forehead against his.

"Wow... you are really cold... you must be cold blooded then."

"Huh?"

"That means you adapt to the temperature around you. You feel like ice." He caressed Thomas's neck, his fingers stroking pleasurably against Thomas's silky skin.

Thomas sighed. "Kiss me."

"Hold on a moment." Robert chuckled as Thomas glared at him impatiently. Robert hopped onto the bed, and quietly got into the covers with Thomas, wrapping himself around his friend, Thomas's back pressed against his chest. His hands moved under Thomas's shirt, still caressing him, massaging around Thomas's hips.

Thomas tried to seem uninterested, but Robert felt his breathing quicken. "Does this feel good?" He chuckled.

"...yes." Thomas said, rather decisively. "It's warm. Keep doing that."

"How are you doing with your data collecting?"

"Oh! I have learned much about the human race thus far. Today I learned about your country called Japan and about the cartoons produced there."

"Right." Robert moved his hands upward, touching his chest. He bent over, kissing Thomas's ear. Thomas seemed to blush. Robert felt around for Thomas's nipples, but... "Do you not have any?"

"What?"

"May I take this off?"

"Huh...? No! It keeps me warm."

"I promise you, my hands are much warmer."

"...you had better not lie to me."

Thomas's shirt was lifted up and tossed away. Surely enough, there was nothing-no nipples nor navel. Robert blinked a second at the sight. Then he pushed Thomas to lie down.

"What are you doing? What are you-?"

Robert bent down, and buried his nose in Thomas's chest. He inhaled, his hands touching and massaging Thomas's sides gently. Then he kissed him, where Thomas's heart would have been.

"You can kiss... there, too?"

Robert didn't answer. He just massaged and touched him. Then, suddenly-he bit him. Thomas gasped, but Robert held on a little longer, before letting go.

"What... what was that for?"

"Are you still cold?"

"...no. Not... not so badly anymore."

Robert chuckled. He moved his mouth upward, kissing Thomas's clavicle, then his throat. He reached the side of his neck and bit down again, and kissed him, and bit down again. Suddenly he looked down at Thomas's chest.

"Your skin... it bruises easier than mine does, huh?"

"Uh... uh, yes... Why are you biting me?"

"I'm marking you. Making you mine."

Thomas looked like he was about to ask something, then closed his mouth. Robert nibbled on his neck some more, then leaned into Thomas's lips.

It was a deep, sweet kiss, and Robert felt Thomas's body entwine against him, his body now very hot indeed. Robert lifted himself up for a moment, taking off his shirt and throwing it in a corner. Thomas shivered a little, and Robert felt his slender fingers dig into his skin. Thomas moaned through the next kiss.

Suddenly Thomas forced them to roll over, until now he was pinning Robert down. They gazed at each other for a moment.

"What was that for?"

"Because I want to mark you, too." Robert grinned as Thomas went down to where Robert's heart was, and looked at him rather quizzically. Then he kissed him before biting down.

"Ach! Not so hard!"

"S... sorry." He seemed genuinely upset, before forcing himself straight faced. He looked down at Robert's chest. Then he looked back up at Robert, as if wondering if he was doing the right thing. Robert only chuckled a bit. Then Thomas touched one of Robert's nipples. Touched, then pinched. Robert sighed. Thomas kissed one, then the other.

"What purpose do these serve?"

"None really... not for me, anyway."

"Hmmm." Thomas puckered his lips out, then went lower. He put his nose where Robert's navel was, and inhaled. "You're very... furry."

"Yea. Men are like that."

He kissed his navel. "What's the purpose of this?" Robert shrugged, his hand at the back of Thomas's head.

"You're so... interesting."

"So are you."

Thomas blushed a little at that, then looked a little further down. "What... your pants. They weren't protruding before."

"That's... well..."

Thomas unzipped Robert's pants, and undid the button before slowly taking it off. His boxers were, indeed, pointing out. Thomas looked at it skeptically.

Robert was getting ready to tell Thomas to be gentle there, when Thomas suddenly stuck his face right there. He inhaled. He kissed it. He felt it twitch beneath his shorts.

"...Thomas..."

Thomas took off the boxers-he hesitated when he saw what it was-then removed them even more hurriedly, before going back to this new thing, sticking out from between Robert's legs.

He touched it-stroked it with a long, slender finger. Robert seemed to tense up. Thomas pursed his lips, before getting a grip of it in his hand.

"It's really warm... and it's leaking. What is this?" He rubbed it, up and down with his thumb, before squeezing it, testing Robert's reactions. Robert had an unfamiliar look on his face... almost of helplessness. Thomas kept stroking, testing his new discovery, and when he reached the head, Robert began to moan.

"Do you... like this?"

"Yea... yea, keep going. Just..." Thomas, unintentionally, cut him off when he kissed it's tip. Robert struggled for a moment.

"...lick it."

"...why?"

"Oh... please..."

It seemed like Robert was struggling for relief. So Thomas did as was asked, his long, thick, soft, satin tongue against it, and now Robert's moans grew louder. Thomas held

Robert's legs still as they twitched, licking this new thing up and down, up and down... then reaching the head and swirling his tongue. Robert gripped the sheets. This thing was just so... warm. Thomas wished he was that warm. He kissed it, and in curiosity, licked the fluid emerging from it.

"Can you... oh, god, Thomas, no biting, ok?"

"Yes."

"I mean it. Stick it... put it in your mouth. Ok?"

Thomas looked at it in a sort of wonder, then wrapped his tongue around the head again, the whole length of that reptillian tongue wrapping around it. Robert gasped for air, before Thomas took it off. Then he put it between his lips.

A hot, sudden liquid emerged from Robert suddenly, and Thomas suckled it down, lapping it all up. Robert was crying out in what Thomas could only guess was agony, or joy, or maybe both... it was hard to tell. He just kept suckling, doing exactly as Robert wanted him to do. Robert was, after all, the only human Thomas really trusted.

When the liquid was finished Thomas took his mouth off. "Was that any good?"

"Oh... that was wonderful. Oh... I love you, Thomas." He sat up, and nipped and kissed and sucked on Thomas's neck some more.

By the time Thomas woke up the next morning there was a big bruise on his chest where Robert had bitten him, but Thomas didn't mind all too much.