Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers

Christina sauntered over to my nude body and I struggled to hold the humiliating and vulnerable position that she had ordered me to hold. Then I felt further shame when Christina kicked out with her black leather boots and booted my feet apart, opening my thighs and letting my swollen pubic lips feel the cold air. Then Christina took two steps back, admiring my nude, vulnerable body. I stood before her filled with trepidation, dread and anticipation, totally open, naked and exposed like a slave on the auction block ready for inspection.

Christina's gaze made me feel helpless and intimidated. My breathing continued to be labored and I felt feverish and tense as I waited to see what she would do next.

Then, much to my surprise, she looked at me with those cold, blue-grey eyes and asked, "Are you wet?"

I could feel the moisture in my vagina, but I was far too embarrassed to confess to this woman that being forced to strip had aroused me. As a result, I seemed to regress back to childhood and I felt like a guilty twelve-year old girl when I replied, "I dunno."

Without warning Christina snaked a hand between my widespread thighs and inserted a finger into my slit. I gasped but didn't break position, allowing the intimidating woman to explore the interior of my pussy. Eventually one strong finger became two and they both probed my sex until I could feel my clitoris beginning to swell.

Her fingers came away wet with my juices, juices which she then wiped off onto my panties.

"You're of a very rare mindset, Gwendoline," she said to me as she favored me with a predatory grin. "You undoubtedly enjoy a stern hand, humiliation and harsh orders. I can give you all of that, and I will give you that every Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM."

I shuddered at her words. Never before had anyone spoken to me quite like this. Yes of course, I thought somehow without even trying to, I had found the cruel stepmother that I had so desperately yearned for all of these years.

"Have you ever been tied up before, Gwendoline?"

The question broke me out of my reverie and I stared at my newfound cruel stepmother. "No, never," I responded honestly.

"Then you're in for a new experience today."

* * * * * * * * *

Within minutes I was down in her basement, no pride, no dignity, completely naked, my clothes upstairs on a dining room chair and I was standing there barefoot on the freezing cold tiles, no doubt red-faced with shame, my hands still obediently placed behind the back of my neck as I had been ordered not to cover my privates. And my humiliation was complete when I realized that my nipples were painfully erect and my womanly juices were leaking out of my sex and staining my bare thighs.

Christina gave me a tour of her basement. It looked rather like a dungeon.

"You'll notice that I've had iron rings set in various places in the floor, the walls and the ceiling," Christina said with the air of a tour director, "And I do believe that you'll look absolutely fetching tied to that post that goes from floor to ceiling."

She then turned and studied my naked form, "We'll tie you there first."

"However we also have this bench and that heavy table. I have heavy leather straps with buckles on each if you look closely. I can make you helpless quite easily."

Then shew drew my attention to a wooden 5-drawer chest. "In here I had ropes, handcuffs, leather restraints, chains, shackles, paddles, riding crops and all manner of tolls of corporal punishment. I'll give you opportunities to enjoy them all."

I think there was an unspoken understanding between us that day that our arrangement was more than a vulnerable girl being blackmailed. It was a woman of knowledge and experience taking an awkward, inexperienced devotee and teaching her everything she needed to know about the world of bondage; showing me the ropes so to speak.

"And now," Christina said firmly, "If you'll back up against that post, I can show you what it's like to be tied up.

Obediently I backed against the timber. Busily Christina produced rope. To stand naked and be bound! My breathing became excited as Christina ordered me to wrap my arms around the post so that she could tie my wrists to iron rings embedded in the wood. My naked bottom was pressed firmly against the post while Christina tied me.

"You're quite virginal," Christina said as she tightly roped my passive wrists. "Have you ever been spanked before?"

"Never," I responded.

"Not even by your mother?" Christina asked, "How about your father or teachers at your school?"

"I was actually a very well behaved child," I responded while Christina tightly bound my naked flesh. "And the punishments I did receive usually involved being grounded or taking away my phone."

"While you're here I will have to spank you," Christina informed me. "It will take some getting used to at first, however you'll soon learn to view it the same way you view being tied up and helpless."

I was shocked at the revelation and almost protested, a spanking would be a form of assault. Technically I could go to the police and have her charged if she spanked me, but then I had a revelation. If I truly had a cruel stepmother, she and her wicked daughters would almost certainly spank my bare bottom. Somehow it then seemed proper to me that Christina should spank me as well,

Then Christina tugged so tightly on a rope around my waist that I gasped and winced in pain.

"I'll have to start by being lenient with you," Christina explained, "However I will have a list of rules for you to follow while you're in my house. The rules will be easy to obey at first, but the longer you're here the more difficult it will be to follow them, and of course I'll have to punish you each time you disobey."

The way Christina spoke to me was much like the way that I envisioned my wicked step-sisters might speak to me. I felt my pussy begin to throb and vainly wished that I could touch myself down there.

Christina had tied my ankles tightly to iron rings set into the floor, and much to my shame they were far enough apart that my pussy was well on view. Christina could easily see how pink, swollen and wet my pubic lips were.

The ropes around my waist seemed extremely unnecessary, so did the ones just underneath my breasts. I looked down at my own body and saw that Christina's rope bondage had caused my twin spheres with their pink, erect nipples to thrusting themselves into prominence. And then much to my surprise Christina kissed each of them lightly; then bit each nipple with a severity that surprised me.

The look of shock on my face must have been obvious as Christina gave me a look of amused curiosity and said, "You've never had your nipples bitten before. Want me to do it again?"

"No, oh please don't!" I had pinched my own nipples before, however I still held some sort of fear when it came to teeth on my sensitive, swollen nipples. I felt obligated to speak up and try to protect them from Christina's teeth.

"You can't stop me, Darling."

Christina was certainly correct about that, the way she had me fixed I could barely do more than tremble in my bonds. I struggled against the ropes, but succeeded only in wearing myself out and working up a slight sweat.

Somehow the helplessness seemed to make anything Christina did to my naked body alright. Nothing that happened from this point on could possibly be my fault. If Christina did something to my naked body it wasn't because I was a freak, it was because Christina wanted to do it and I was helpless to stop her.

Christina took one of my sensitive nipples into her mouth and sucked. I gasped and panted as Christina's lips and hard small tongue worked their magic on my breasts. The throbbing heat in between my legs became even more intense, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Naked and helpless I looked down at my prominent breasts. My nipples were red and erect. They were still wet from the mischievous lips.

"Now that you're tied my darling, I'll instruct you of the first set of rules you'll need to follow in order to avoid being punished."

At those words I stopped obsessing about my breasts and my head snapped up. I listened intently, not at all certain that I wanted to be punished. Yes, Cinderella would always be punished by her wicked step-sisters and her cruel step-mother, but wasn't Cinderella obligated to attempt to protect herself from punishment? Even if you were resigned to be abused by a cruel women, wasn't there some sort of code that obligated you to try and minimize the amount of torments that you suffered?

"Obviously you must never be late arriving at my house for our little sessions. From now on I shall expect you to strip naked without being told. I don't care if I have my mother visiting; or if an Avon saleslady is here or a chapter of the National Organization of Woman has a huge delegation in my dining room, the instant my front door closes behind you, I expect you to strip naked."

I swallowed hard at this. The concept of me stripping naked in front of strangers in Christina's home was a daunting one. Should the issue ever arise, I wondered if I would have the courage to strip naked in front of Christina's mother or a visiting saleswoman.

"Next, I shall require that you address me as Mistress at all times. If you refer to me as Christina or Ma'am or any other title, I'll have to punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Good girl," Christina said; a slight smile on her lips. "You're a fast learner."

"I like this look here," Christina said as she reached in between my widespread legs and cupped my clean-shaven vulva. I gasped and shuddered when her hand touched my exposed pubic lips.

"You should always keep your pussy shaved like this," Christina informed me. "I'll inspect you every day you come over and if I find even one pubic hair, you'll be punished for it." I shuddered at the way she was speaking to me. It was frightening, but also very exciting. Of course I resolved to follow all of her rules, partially to avoid punishment, but partially because I had a strong desire not to disappoint this proud, imperious woman.

"I suppose those four rules will do for now," Christina said, "You are a novice at this and too many rules at once would overwhelm you."

There was a silent pause and then Christina added, "Oh, I suppose one more rule won't hurt. Darling, I'm banning you from masturbating. I want you to be completely dependent upon me for all of your orgasms."

I was stunned at this last rule. I whimpered as my blatantly exposed sex tingled and burned with a desire more intense than anything I had ever felt. I was already longing to touch myself, to roughly finger my sex and rub my throbbing clit.

"Mistress, when you say you're banning me from masturbating, do you mean I may not masturbate in your house or...."

Christina interrupted me and in response she said, "I mean anywhere. You may not masturbate in the shower or the in your bed at night or at a party. I want you to be in a state of perpetual sexual tension. And while I cannot monitor your behavior twenty-four hours a day, I expect you to be on the honor system while you are away from my home. Do you think you can be honest with me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, wondering if I would be able to obey this rule. My pussy was already aching with need. Could I really live my life without doing something to relieve the throbbing, urgent longing between my legs?

"Every time you enter my house, I'll ask you if you've masturbated at all in my absence," Christina informed me. "I'll expect you to tell me the truth. If I ever find out you've lied to me, the punishment will be far worse than if I find out that you fingered your pussy."

While I was allowing the enormity of that to sink in, Christina asked, "Gwendoline, have you ever had sex with another girl?"

"What? No, never," I said, shocked at the question, and then an instant later I remembered Christina's third rule and added, "Mistress".

"Oh my, you really are virginal," Christina observed. "Well, from now on all of your orgasms will come having sex with a girl. I suggest you prepare yourself for that."

"You're a lesbian?" I asked, feeling stupid for saying it, but somehow I had been too dense to infer it earlier.

"Of course I am," Claudia said boldly. "Why else do you think I wanted you naked? Do you have a problem with lesbians?"

Before I even had a chance to answer, Christina reached in between my legs and grabbed at my swollen, pink labia. I shuddered at her touch and then she then commented that I would be painfully punished if I ever said anything insulting or unflattering about lesbians.

And then as if to illustrate her point she pinched my labia again and again, causing me to whimper and squirm.

"No Mistress," I said, my voice sounding pathetic and on the verge of sobbing, "I don't have any problem with lesbians. I think they're wonderful people! I'd be honored to have sex with a lesbian!"

"That's good," Claudia said, releasing my labia from her painful grip. "Today you will get your wish. However you need to remain tied to that post for several hours first. I want you to be well acquainted with what it feels like to be naked, helpless and enslaved long before you ever find out what an orgasm feels like when it's delivered by a woman's tongue."

And with that, she inserted two fingers deep inside of me and moved them around, probing every inch of me. She was forceful and insistent and I couldn't help but get more and more aroused as she explored my tight, wet hole with her fingers.

I struggled in vain against the ropes on my naked body and soon I was bathed in sweat and panting as Christina cruelly brought me to the edge of orgasm over and over, but slid her fingers out of my vaginal tunnel just as I was about to reach the point of no return.

Then Christina kissed me and went upstairs and closed the door. I heard her lock it, something that seemed unnecessary to me. Was I going to walk out of here if she left it unlocked?

I was alone. I was also naked and panting and tied helplessly to a large, wooden post, with my pussy obscenely exposed and I had no idea how long I was going to be here.

I continued to pant in sexual frustration, but insanely I was happy with the situation I had gotten myself into. I was naked. My wrists were tightly bound to iron rings. I stood and would continue to stand. There was nothing else I could do. It was exactly the sort of fate Cinderella's wicked stepsisters would inflict on poor Cinderella.

It was delicious and I was trembling with a yummy eroticism. To truly explore my condition I struggled with all my strength against the ropes holding my wrists and ankles. It was as though I dared them to hold me any longer. But they laughed at my brief frenzy, holding me with ease. When I desisted, I was panting and knew for sure I could never free myself. I settled down to stand out my penance while the joy of being thus subject to Christina's will seeped into every crevice of my being.

I had no way of knowing time, and Christina left me strictly alone. I think I passed my first hour very happily relishing in my own helplessness and nudity, my second with only slightly less sensuality. By the end of the third I was tired and wished I could lie down. After a couple more I was very tired indeed and wondering if Claudia gone off someplace to visit.

Most girls would have been terrified at this point and regretting terribly their decision to submit to Christina's terms, however I found myself positively elated at my current situation. My skin was sore where the ropes had bitten into my naked flesh and my shoulders and inner thigh muscles were aching from holding this awkward position for so many hours; however I was tingling with anticipation of what my mistress would do to me next and elated at my helplessness. I had fantasized for years of being made helpless, vulnerable and stripped naked by some cruel woman and now it had all come true!

And then, just as I was thinking this I heard the door at the top of the stairs being unlocked. I raised my head and saw the door slowly open. Black leather boots appeared on the stairs and my breasts rose and fell as my breathing became labored. My heart was beating like a drum and I was overwhelmed by the powerful mix of emotions as my mistress slowly descended and sauntered over to my helpless, naked, young body.

Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers
12