Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 03

Story Info
Poor Gwendoline is stripped, humiliated and spanked.
10.2k words
4.66
104k
43
4

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,890 Followers

Sunday morning, I woke up ridiculously early and started to get ready even before the sun came up. I did some stretching exercises, went for a four-mile run, showered, shampooed, shaved (taking special care with my pubic area to make absolutely certain there was no stubble or stray pubic hair left behind), got dressed and ate breakfast before I went over to Christina's house.

When I got there I was still early, even though I had spent so much time getting ready.

I admit it, I was really excited. I had spent so many years fantasizing about having somebody to tie me up and abuse me and cause me physical pain. Now that I actually had somebody like that, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

My heart was pounding like a drum and my panties were already soaking wet when I knocked on the front door to Christina's home. I didn't know exactly what horrible hate she had planned for me today, but I was just brimming with anticipation to be her poor, abused damsel and endure whatever she had in mind.

My heart actually seemed to beat louder as I waited for Christina to answer the door. The fear of the unknown heightened my excitement. What would Christina do to me today? She had hinted that there were many things that she hadn't tried out on me yet, and I was a willing victim, so I was giving her unlimited opportunities to try things out on my naked, helpless body.

When the door finally opened it only opened a few inches and Christina's face didn't appear in the doorway.

I found this to be confusing, but I heard Christina's voice coming from somewhere inside the house saying, "Come inside Gwen. Enter freely and of your own will."

I felt distinctly as if Christina was playing some sort of game and no one had explained the rules to me, however she had said to come inside, so I pushed the door open the rest of the way and took three steps forward and entered Christina's home.

I closed the door behind me and expected that I would see Christina in front of me, however instead of Christina's familiar face; I saw the face of Vice Principal Murray. For a few mind-bending seconds I thought I must have somehow ended up in the wrong house. I froze and attempted to make sense of how I ended up standing in front of the woman who was my high school vice principal instead of standing in front of my dominant lesbian lover.

And while I was frozen and paralyzed with confusion, somebody grabbed my wrist from behind and yanked it quite forcefully up behind my back, painfully stretching my pectoral muscles and the left shoulder joint to their absolute limit. Whoever had my arm they were hurting me quite acutely and I feared they might dislocate my shoulder.

I whimpered and arched my back and raised myself up on the balls of my feet. "Aaaugh, please! That hurts," I exclaimed. "What do you want?"

"This is called a chicken-wing hold," explained a female voice from directly behind me. "With very little effort I can use this hold to cause a lot more pain than you're currently feeling. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

My shoulder felt like it was on fire. I was worried that this woman might cause permanent injury if she yanked my arm any further than she'd already yanked it. I think my wrist ended up somewhere between my shoulder-blades, so in between panting and grunting, I managed to get out the words, "No! Please!"

"Then don't struggle and cooperate fully," the female voice said.

"I won't struggle," I replied passively. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Hold still," said the female voice and I attempted to do exactly that. While I was attempting to hold still; with my back arched and my arm twisted behind me at a painfully awkward angle; a woman's hand reached around and began to unbutton the buttons on the front of my shirtdress.

Using only one hand, unbuttoning the front of my dress was slow and awkward and involved a great deal of the heel and palm of the woman's right hand pressing painfully into my right breast.

Undoing the second button was also slow and awkward, and my back was so extremely arched that I was looking straight up at the ceiling.

After she undid my fourth button, she reached for my belt buckle and unbuckled my belt. It was difficult for her to do one-handed, but once she'd accomplished it she allowed my belt to drop to the floor without ceremony.

After fiddling with the fifth button for several minutes and failing to get it undone, the woman behind me said, "Lydia, could you help me undress her? It's really hard to keep her in this wrestling-hold and get her out of her clothes at the same time."

My high-school vice principal advanced on me and I groaned at the thought of her hands on my defenseless body. "But of course," Vice Principal Murray said as she grabbed the front of my dress, "It'll be fun."

Since she had the advantage of two hands, she managed to undo the last give buttons with no difficulty. She then opened up the fabric of my dress wide and was rewarded with an unobstructed view of my bra and panties.

"When I see a cute girl like you, Gwen, I quite often wonder what sort of panties she's wearing underneath her clothes," Vice-Principal Murray informed me, in a conversational tone. "Yours are rather cute, although white isn't really your color. Only innocent girls should wear white, and you're hardly innocent. You're sending out a dishonest message to me with those white panties."

I was still in a lot of pain because of the way my arm was twisted behind my back and I was humiliated at the way my vice-principal was staring out my nearly naked body, however I was able to reply, "I never thought that you'd ever see them, ma'am."

"Of course they're very small and high-cut. I like that. They expose a lot of flesh, and you're a very beautiful girl. Girls as adorable as you should expose as much flesh as possible. It's a public service to those of us who live around you."

"Please, Ma'am," I said, filled with apprehension and dread, "Don't do this. It would be really humiliating to be stripped by an administrator from my old high-school. You have no idea how demeaning it would be. It would be shaming even if a stranger stripped me naked, but to have somebody who was an authority figure of my school strip me, the emotional impact would be crushing."

Vice-Principal Murray gently stroked my upturned face and throat and said, "That was very articulate, Gwen. You've explained your position quite well. You should have been on the high-school debate team."

And then she reached for my breasts, briefly fondled them, getting my nipples hard and erect and then she found the catch between my bra cups and unfastened it. And just like that my bra fell away and my breasts were naked and exposed to Vice-Principal Murray's eyes.

It was embarrassing to have this woman ogling my naked breasts. She was probably old enough to be my mother, and she was an authority figure at my old school to boot. This was far more embarrassing than having Christina see me naked.

"Your breasts don't droop or sag at all," Vice-Principal Murray enthused, "You must be so proud! They're absolutely darling!!"

And while I was feeling feverish with the shame of my old school administrator ogling my naked breasts, she and the nameless woman conspired to get me out of my dress. The nameless woman temporarily removed her iron grip from my wrist and the two women slid my dress off of my shoulders, leaving me clad in only my panties and my high-heeled shoes.

I barely had time to register the fact that I had both arms free before the girl behind me thrust her arms underneath my armpits and behind the back of my neck. She firmly clasped both of her hands behind my neck and in front of my shoulders, forcing my neck forward and my shoulders back and raising my arms above my head.

"This is called a full nelson," the woman with the strong hands explained. "With this I control your neck and your shoulders. That means you're not going anywhere. I've got you completely in my control."

I looked down at my naked breasts and the high-cut panties that just barely concealed my loins. I desperately wanted to keep those panties on and I begged the school administrator to allow me to keep them on and explained how humbling it would be for me to lose them.

"This isn't supposed to be easy for you," Vice-Principal Murray calmly informed me. "You're being broken in as Christina's slave-girl. You're supposed to be humbled and humiliated."

Then she inserted a finger into my lycra panties, making contact with my skin and sliding the fabric of the extremely tight material slightly down my hips. Then with her other hand, she lifted my chin slightly so that she and I could make eye contact. I didn't like the way he looked at me. Icy shivers ran down my spine and I feared the touch of those strong, confident, authoritative, lesbian hands.

My eyes welled up with tears and I felt cold dread as I realized there was no one and nothing out there to spare me from this indignity. The older woman pulled my panties down to my thighs and I heard her gasp of pleasure at what she has uncovered.

"How wonderful," she gushed, "I had no idea that you would be shaved down there. Your pubic lips look so vulnerable and darling without any pubic hair to cover them. When did you start shaving?"

I was too traumatized to answer. But then I heard Christina's voice. Apparently she was standing in the living room, perhaps fifty feet behind Vice-Principal Murray.

"Answer her," Christina demanded. "Lydia is a guest in my home. I expect you to treat her with respect and tractability".

Upon hearing the voice of my mistress, I knew I would have to obey. Her voice is unlike any other I've heard in my life. It compels me to obedience every time. I resigned myself to my fate, inhaled deeply and let my breath out slowly and replied, "I've been shaving since I was sixteen years old, Ma'am."

"How darling," the older woman exclaimed. Then she pulled my panties all the way down to my ankles and removed my shoes before stripping me of my panties completely.

And then without so much as a word of warning, this woman reached between my legs and cupped my pussy in her hand. I whimpered when her hand touched that most intimate of my treasures. I might no longer be a teenager in high school, but somehow it just seemed a dozen kinds of wrong for any administrator from my old high school to be fondling my naked pussy.

"Christina, she's absolutely soaking wet. What have you done to the poor dear to make her so aroused?"

I whimpered with embarrassment. It is absolutely too degrading for this older woman to examine my pussy and talk about how wet I've become. I thought I understood humiliation before, but I had just the barest tastes of it yesterday. Now I had a much better idea what an entire entrée of humiliation would taste like.

"I banned her from masturbating," Christina replied, "But first I stirred up her libido. She really craves being helpless and abused and I introduced her to that yesterday."

They were talking about me as if I wasn't even there, and the girl behind me had trapped me in some sort of wresting hold so I couldn't move my arms or neck and of course I was naked and exposed to three clothed women. Because of my submissive nature I couldn't help but be sexually aroused. I just cursed my luck that an administrator from my old high school was here to see it.

"Christina, you're taking advantage of the poor confused girl, how can you be so cruel?"

"She craves the abuse," was Christina's response. "It's to her advantage if I treat her with cruelty. She's been deprived of it her whole life and she needs it. She can only achieve true sexual gratification through physical abuse and humiliation, and apparently I'm the first and only person to give those things to her."

Vice Principal Lewis laughed at this and said, "You make it sounds is if the poor girl has been malnourished."

"In a way she has," Christina said contemplatively, "At any rate, we've unwrapped your present. You may as well play with it now.

In response to those words, Vice Principal Murray ran her hands all over my naked flesh. She fondled my breasts with both hands and set me to panting when she repeatedly brushed her thumbs over my already-erect nipples. The wrestling hold I was trapped in forced my shoulders back and thus forced my breasts forward and made themselves inviting targets for Vice Principal Murray's hands.

Of course the older woman wasn't content to just fondle my breasts. She cupped my breasts, rubbed my nipples, pinched my nipples, pulled on my nipples and got them insanely wet by kissing and sucking on them. She also ran her hands across my ribcage, across my concave belly, inside softness of my thighs and across the slick, swollen folds of my labia before finally separating my pubic lips and thrusting a demanding finger inside my heated sex.

I moaned and whimpered at the intrusion of the older woman's finger deep inside the most intimate and secretive part of my anatomy.

"Oh, God, Christina," I pleaded, filled with dread that this older woman might actually finger me to an orgasm. I desperately needed to climax, but to achieve sexual gratification from this woman who was old enough to be my mother just seemed extremely creepy and very nearly incestuous.

Christina took no heed of the panic in my voice and instead responded, "What did you call me?"

The finger was still deep inside my tender orifice, so it made it hard to think, but I soon realized the error of my ways. "Mistress," I exclaimed, "Sorry, I meant to call you Mistress!"

Christina sighed lightly and said, "It doesn't matter what you meant to say. You've broken one of my rules and you'll have to be punished for it. "

Then, to add to my shame and make me feverish with humiliation, she said, "Lydia, would you like to stay and watch when I spank Gwendoline?"

Time seemed to stop for several seconds as I hoped and prayed that Vice Principal Murray would say "no". It was humiliating enough to be naked and groped and fingered by this woman, but if she were to see me get spanked like a disobedient child, I might actually die of humiliation!

And when time started up again, Vice-Principal Murray smiled brightly and said, "Christina, I'd be honored. It will be a pleasure to watch the poor girl get what's coming to her!"

I moaned miserably at her words and then she said, "Lindsay, I'd like to get a look at her bottom before it gets spanked. Could you turn her around for me?"

The girl who had trapped my upper body in a full nelson suddenly released me from the wrestling hold and grabbed a handful of my long, blonde hair. "This gives me control, pretty girl," the girl said, "Want to test it?"

It felt as if she was going to rip out my entire scalp, and at any rate I was there to be submissive, not to revolt.

"No, I'm not going to be silly," I replied through clenched teeth. "You've got control."

The girl named Lindsay gave my hank of hair an admonitory tug and forced me to turn around and display my bare bottom to Vice Principal Lewis.

"Keep your hands away from your body," Lindsay ordered. I rested my hands against the wall in front of me. That seemed to satisfy her.

"Gwen, you're bottom is absolutely perfect," gushed Vice-Principal Lewis. Suddenly her hands were on my perfect bottom, fondling it, pinching it, squeezing each buttock, running a finger down the crease in between and even stroking my anus.

"Your bottom is so high and firm and smooth," Vice Principal Lewis said. "You should always dress in something that shows your bottom off. That shirtdress didn't help you display your assets at all. You should be dressing in spandex tights or nylon bicycle shorts...something that clings and hugs the contours of your perfect bottom!"

I felt shamed and degraded at the way this older woman was fondling and enjoying my naked body and then Christina's voice cut in again and said, "Gwendoline, this woman just gave you some fashion advice. Aren't you going to thank her?"

"Thank you, Ma'am," I managed to say. "That was very kind of you."

"I'm sure next time she comes over, Gwendoline will dress more appropriately."

The hidden threat could not be more obvious as far as I was concerned. If I showed up at Christina's house and didn't wear something that showed off the shape of my ass, Christina would punish me. I was going to have to do some clothes shopping before I returned to Christina's home.

"I can't thank you enough for inviting me over," said Vice Principal Murray as she continued to fondle my buttocks and thighs, "This girl is an absolute delight I had no idea."

"I can't take all of the credit," said Christina from somewhere behind me. "Gwendoline confessed to me that she had a fantasy about being forcibly stripped in front of her high school vice principal and that inspired me. I already knew enough about Gwen that it wasn't difficult to do a little research and find out which high school she went to. The internet is a wonderful research tool."

"Really," said the school administrator as she glided her hand down in between my butt cheeks and eventually cupped my swollen labia from behind, "Gwen, you naughty little girl. I had no idea that you fantasized about such things. You have always seemed like such an innocent. You never even dated back in high school."

"No ma'am," I agreed.

"But you had such naughty fantasies," she continued.

"Yes ma'am," I said, agreeing with her again. My voice was strained as she slid her finger into my throbbing sex once again. It felt wrong to be fingered by this older woman, but I still panted and trembled my hips writhed involuntarily.

"You should have told me," she said as she continued to probe my sex with her finger, "I could have been your first."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I said through clenched teeth. It was hard to talk now. She was very wise in the ways of stimulating a female's lusts and her finger was doing all sorts of things that made me pant and squirm.

"Turn her around, again," she said to Lindsay, and Lindsay used my hair like a leash to guide me away from the wall and towards Vice Principal Lewis.

When I was facing Vice Principal Lewis, Lindsay commanded me to place my hands behind my back. I complied instantly, crossing them at the wrists.

Then Vice Principal Lewis surprised me, leaning in, wrapping her arms around my naked body and kissing me passionately on the mouth. I was caught by surprise and instinctively opened my mouth to accept the older woman's tongue. I felt the rising and falling of the other woman's breasts through the fabric of her dress as they pressed against my own naked breasts and swollen nipples.

I didn't realize that a woman of her age could kiss with such intensity. I almost felt as if I should apologize for my prejudicial opinions against women her age. I didn't have much experience in this area, but I was thinking that she kissed with all the passion of a teenager. I very nearly wrapped my arms around her in response, but when I lowered my arms and started to reach for the older woman, Lindsay yanked reproachfully on my hair.

"Ow," I exclaimed and placed my hands behind my back again like a good girl.

Vice-Principal Murray continued to kiss me and rub herself up against my naked body. In the back of my mind it seemed wrong and forbidden to me that I would be ogled, fondled and kissed by a woman who was at least fifteen years my senior, however my traitorous nipples hardened as she rubbed up against them and I moaned into her mouth as her hands and lips excited my libido as she touched my naked body.

And just as the rubbing and the kissing and being made naked and helpless got me to a state of arousal where I was panting and soaking wet between my legs, Christina spoke up and announced, "That's enough you two. It's time that Gwendoline was punished for her misdeeds."

Schlank
Schlank
2,890 Followers