Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,917 Followers

"You like it when girl's blush?"

Lyndsay smirked again, "You see Christina's big thing is she likes to tie girls up. My big thing is stripping girls naked in a public place and making them squirm and feel vulnerable and exposed. If they blush that's a huge bonus."

"Why?" I asked.

Lyndsay seemed to take some time to think about this and finally replied, "I don't really know. Get a girl naked in front of a room full of clothed women and watch her squirm uncomfortably, while she's examined and studied...it just gets me excited. That's been my fetish for about as long as I can remember."

"Dear God," I exclaimed, "I didn't even know that was a thing."

"Those of us who know about it refer to it as CFNF." When I gave Lyndsay a look on non-comprehension, she elaborated.

"It's an acronym. It stands for clothed female, nude female. The clothed female feels a sense of power and domination as she's the only one who's clothed. The naked female feels a sense of embarrassment and humiliation, as she's exposed and examined by people who are fully dressed and respectable. Do a google search on it and you'll get about 300,000 hits."

I had never heard of CFNF before, but I instantly understood the logic in it. It sounded like the sort of cruel, sadistic thing that the wicked step-sisters would do to Cinderella.

I wanted to ask if Lyndsay intended to strip me naked in front of women other than Claire and the customers at Erotische Dessous, however I feared that might be considered a judgmental question, and Lyndsay had already made it clear that I would be punished if it sounded like I was judging her.

About ten minutes after our food arrived, (I still can't remember what I ordered) our waitress marched over and asked us if everything was to our liking.

Before I could answer, I felt Lyndsay's hand on my thigh, surreptitiously moving up my bare skin and towards my pubic lips. I squirmed and made a feminine"yelp"sort of noise.

"Are you alright, Miss?" asked our waitress.

"She's just nervous," Lyndsay, said, answering for me. "This is our first date and she has butterflies in her stomach. She's never been out on a date with another girl before."

The waitress couldn't see it, but Lyndsay's hand was still on my upper thigh. I tried not to squirm or jump or make any loud noises as she caressed my thigh. The waitress just smiled and said, "Well, you two make for a very cute couple. If you need anything just shout."

"Okay," I said, embarrassed and probably blushing all over. It was only a few days ago that I realized I was probably gay and here Lyndsay was outing me to a total stranger! It was utterly humiliating!


"Why did you say that?"I asked, feeling utterly humiliated."Now she thinks we're both lesbians!"

Lyndsay just looked at me nonplussed and asked, "So?"

I didn't have a ready comeback for that. When I said nothing, Lyndsay raised one eyebrow and added, "As near as I know, weareboth lesbians."

I had never had any sexual fantasies about boys before, however I was still having some difficulty adjusting to the label "lesbian". Somehow it seemed a more inflammatory label than I could currently cope with.

"Listen, Gwen," Lyndsay said, sounding suddenly serious, "You have sex with women. I have sex with women. It's nothing to be ashamed of. And I know this waitress. She's seen me bring women here on dates before. She's not going to judge either one of us on our sexual orientation."

It turned out that Lyndsay was right. Every time the waitress came within visual range of Lyndsay and me, Lyndsay would kiss me on the lips or engage in some sort of display of affection for the waitress to watch. Our waitress would smile, or ask us if we wanted anything, but never reacted in any negative fashion.

After dinner, Lyndsay decided to take me home. I wanted hero to drive me back to the bank, so I could retrieve my car, but Lyndsay insisted that she wanted to see where I lived.

"Do you live with your parents?" Lyndsay asked.

"No, I live with a roommate," I replied.

"Male of female?"

"Female. Her name is Julie."

"Cool! I wanna meet her!"

I was opposed to the idea of Lyndsay, meeting Julie, but Lyndsay was very insistent, and I'm basically submissive by nature. Lyndsay drove me home and when we got out of her car, we walked towards the front door of my apartment building. I carried the bags with my new clothes and Lyndsay wrapped her arm around my waist.

When Lyndsay and I walked across the lobby of the apartment building, Mr. Pak was standing outside of the manager's office and he saw us. Lyndsay held me closer when she saw him and she kissed me affectionately on the cheek. Mr. Pak's eyes went wide.

"Lyndsay,"I hissed in alarm, "That's one of my neighbors! He lives on the second floor! What's he going to think of me now?"

"He'll think that the cute blonde girl who lives in his building is a lesbian," replied Lyndsay without any hint of concern. "Relax, I just made you more interesting. Now, you're more than just another pretty face. You're a lesbian with a hot girlfriend. This is the sort of thing that lots of guys fantasize about."

"Oh, please don't do this," I begged Lyndsay, "Julie respects me! She thinks I'm straight! She'll think less of me if she thinks I'm gay! Don't ruin my reputation with her!!"

"You really think that your roommate will think less of you, if she thinks you're a lesbian?"

"Yes," I insisted, "She's straight! She's engaged to a guy named Gabriel!!"

"Not every woman who gets married is straight," Lyndsay replied, "And not every straight woman is contemptuous of lesbians." And then with much fear and trepidation I pulled out my key and unlocked the door to my apartment.

Julie was sitting on the couch when I came in. She had kicked off her shoes and was watching some movie with Michelle Pfeiffer and Jeff Goldblum while drinking a glass of wine. She looked up at me and said, "Gwen, you're home late."

And then she noticed Lyndsay and asked, "Who's your friend?"

I fumbled for the correct words, "Oh, Julie, this is Lyndsay, she's my-"

And then Lyndsay stepped in, walked straight over to Julie, shook her hand and said, "I'm her girlfriend. We've been dating for a few weeks and I finally insisted that she introduce me to some of her friends. After all, how can I tell if we're compatible as a couple unless I can get along with her friends as well? Right?"

I held my breath and time seemed to stop as I dreaded Julie's reaction. I had never even hinted to her that I might be gay and now Lyndsay had just outed me as a lesbian and told her that I was in a romantic relationship with a young woman.

"Um, I guess that makes sense," Julie finally responded and shook Lyndsay's hand.

Then Julie turned her head sharply in my direction and said, "Gwen, I hadno ideayou were gay. You never said anything."

"Yeah, well, um about that," I began, but Lyndsay stepped in again.

"Gwen was raised Catholic," Lyndsay explained to my roommate, "Catholics indoctrinate their children into believing homosexuality is a sin, so Gwen has just beensaturatedwith guilt. I swear, the things parents do to their kids! Poor Gwen is going to need years of therapy to get over all the guilt and self-loathing that was programmed into her!"

My mouth opened to say something, but I was in too much shock to actually form words. Technically I was raised Catholic and technically I was indoctrinated into believing that homosexuality is a sin, however I never told Lyndsay any of that. Was this just a lucky guess on Lyndsay's part, or did she do some investigating into my family life and my history?

Julie made a sympathetic face and looked me in the eye and said, "Gwen, you could have told me. Honestly, I wouldn't have made this any more difficult on you than it's already been. I'm the supportive kind of friend, not the other kind."

I finally managed to get my jaw working again and form some words. "Thanks, Julie," I finally managed. "That's a load off my mind."

I sighed audibly. I felt like a huge bullet had just been dodged. Lyndsay had never even met Julie before today, and yet she seemed to predict how Julie would react better than I did. Or did Lyndsay just get lucky? And how many people get that lucky twice in the same evening?

"Sit, sit, sit,"Julie invited and patted the couch cushion next to her. "Any friend of Gwen's is a friend of mine, so come sit by me and we'll talk and get to know each other."

"Everyone should have a friend like you," Lyndsay said as she sat down next to Julie, "It's tough being gay in America, but when you have friends who're supportive, that can make ahugedifference!"

I watched in amazement as Lyndsay and Julie chatted like they were old friends. Julie poured Lyndsay a glass of wine and the two of them talked about how unfortunate I was to have a Catholic upbringing and how people like Mike Huckabee, Kim Davis and Ted Cruz were totally anti-Democracy and anti-human rights for their strong opposing to same-sex marriage. I had no idea Julie felt so strongly about gay rights. I mean...I had always assumed that she would be opposed to same-sex marriage and gay rights in general. I mean, weren't most straight people opposed to same-sex marriage?

Maybe same-sex marriage and homosexuality wasn't as controversial as I thought.

Neither Lyndsay nor Julie tried to exclude me from the conversation, however I was so stunned by the recent turn of events, that I could barely put two words together. As a result, Julie and Lyndsay did most of the talking.

But when Julie finally noticed my bags from Erotische Dessous, she forgot all about same-sex marriage and the struggle for human rights and wanted to know what I had bought.

"Oh my God, you two went to Erotische Dessous!! Show me what you bought," she said excitedly.

Julie's enthusiasm just rolled over me like a tidal wave, and I went with it. I opened up one of the bags and reached inside. The first thing that came out was a v-string panty. The tiny piece of fabric was just barely large enough to conceal a woman's pubic area and was made of nylon/polyester/spandex spun so thin, it could almost be mistaken for a spider's web.

"This is just so cute," Julie gushed, and then peeking in the bag, she got a glimpse of some of the other purchases, mostly more v-strings and thongs.

Julie pulled another v-string out of the bag and admired the handiwork of the people who had made it. This one was embroidered with little snowflakes on the thin fabric that was designed to cover a woman's most intimate treasures.

"This is so darling," Julie enthused, "And just in time for Christmas! But Erotische Dessous is so expensive! All this must have cost you a fortune!!"

"It did," Lyndsay confirmed, "But I can afford it, and if I'm going to be having sex with her, I can't have Gwen wearing those Haynes white cotton briefs. Those things are about as sexy as toe fungus!"

Julie stared at Lyndsay and for several seconds couldn't seem to come up with any words, then finally she managed to say, "You bought all of these as gifts for Gwen?"

Lyndsay spread her arms in a dramatic gesture and cheerfully put one arm around me. Her smile seemed to light up the room as she said, "Having a girlfriend with money doesn't suck, does it, Gwen?"

"Um, no, it doesn't," I replied, still feeling somewhat awkward to be discussing my new lesbian girlfriend with my roommate. Is girlfriend even the right word? The only reason I even had sex with Lyndsay, was because Christina forced me to. Can a romantic relationship begin like that? I was still confused and off-balance.

"Your new girlfriend rocks, Gwen," Julie said excitedly, "I'd almost be willing to turn gay for her, just so I could get the gifts!"

Julie was engaged to a guy named Gabriel. Gabriel was a nice guy, but didn't have a lot of money. And since he was a college student, most of his money went to pay for tuition and books, so I could understand Julie's enthusiastic outburst. Gabriel would never be able to buy Julie expensive gifts like the ones Lyndsay got me.

Then while I was on my first glass of wine (and Lyndsay was on her second), somebody suggested that I model some of the clothes that Lyndsay had bought for me. I tried to protest, but Lyndsay wasn't in the mood to hear any objections from me.

"Come on, Gwen," Lyndsay challenged, "You and Julie live in this small apartment together. Are you going to try and tell me you've never seen Julie in her underwear before?"

"Well, no," I said defensively, "But that's just normal glimpses from when we're doing our normal morning stuff, getting dressed and showering and stuff! You're asking me to parade around like a runway model while wearing butt-floss!"

"And?" Lyndsay countered, innocently.

"It's not like I'm a dirty, old man," Julie added, while trying to look as innocent as a Disney cartoon character. "I'm just Julie. And besides you've seen me in less a G-string before. You've seen me naked, when I've gotten out of the shower."

"Yeah, but," I tried to squawk, but Lyndsay interrupted me.

"Gwen, it's not like Julie is a pervert. She's just a friend who's excited about the fact that you got hundreds of dollars' worth of new clothes. Now, you can be rude and refuse to model them for her, or you can be a good friend and allow her to appreciate your good fortune."

Both Lyndsay and Julie gave me a look, and I knew that they would both make me feel guilty all night long if I didn't model my new, expensive underwear for Julie, so I took a deep breath, grabbed my shopping bags and headed to my bedroom to change my clothes.

In the privacy of my room, I stripped naked and stepped into the tiny v-string panties. The flimsy garment barely did anything to conceal my nudity and left my ass completely bare. I was uncomfortable parading around the living room with my ass-cheeks totally exposed, however I grabbed a bra out of my underwear drawer and put that on so at least my boobs wouldn't be on display as well.

I felt nervous, awkward and shaky, but I put one bare foot in front of the other and forced myself to walk out of my bedroom, down the hall and into the living room.

I walked down the narrow path between the couch and the TV like a runway model walking down the runway. I carried myself like displaying my near-naked body didn't bother me at all. I placed one foot in front of the other with care. I kept my shoulders relaxed and my arms down at your sides in a relaxed manner. I tried to trick my mind into reach a calm, relaxed state by making my body look calm and relaxed.

After I reached the very edge of the living room, I made a 180 degree turn with the utmost care. I was smooth and poised, even though I felt like running out of the room in a panic and grabbing my clothes.

Julie clapped her hands and screamed, "Adorable!" And then she added, "You are so lucky can pull that off, Gwen! With my butt, I really couldn't get away with wearing those things, but with your butt, you look like that G-string was made for you!"

Technically, it was a v-string, but I didn't bother to correct her. Somehow being almost naked and on display had taken all of the pride and self-respect out of me. I didn't feel like I could speak up for myself anymore.

"She does look great," Lyndsay agreed, "Any lingerie model would be thrilled to have thighs and buttocks like Gwen's. But what's with the bra? Gwen, that bra and those panties totally don't go together."

"Well, I had to wear something to cover my boobs," I protested.

"Don't you have anything nicer?" Lyndsay asked, "If you're going to be showing off your new panties to an audience, you should be wearing a bra that's equally flattering. That thing looks like you bought it at K-Mart!"

I could feel my face burn hot and I felt mortified. And probably the worst part was that Ididbuy this bra at K-Mart. I bought most of my underwear at either K-Mart or Sears. Of course, I didn't tell Lyndsay that. Instead, I lowered my eyes and replied, "Lyndsay, I honestly don't own any bras nicer than this one."

Lyndsay took in a deep breath and sighed. The act seemed far too dramatic to be spontaneous, however I seemed to be the only one who noticed this little fact. I think Julie was too drunk to pick up on things like that at the moment. And then, when Lyndsay finally spoke, she said, "It looks like I'm going to have to take you back to the store and buy you all new bras too. If I had known your entire bra collection looked like that, I would have bought you a really nice bra collection while we were at Erotische Dessous."

There was a pause and then Lyndsay said, "I guess there's nothing for it now. Just take the bra off for now."

"What?" I asked, suddenly felling more mortified and helpless than before.

"Take the bra off," Lyndsay repeated, "The bra totally distracts from the beauty of the v-string. You're ruining the effect with that bra."

I looked to Julie for sympathy and support, but she just smiled and waited for me to strip. Finally, I sighed and unhooked my bra. I let it slide off my shoulders and placed it on the couch.

"That's much better," Lyndsay announced, seemingly unaware of my feelings of embarrassment.

I was then sent back to my room to try on another v-string. I was made to parade my nearly-naked body back and forth for Julie and Lyndsay a second time and received more praise for how my flat tummy, firm buttocks and sexy legs allowed me to wear underwear like that and still look good.

"Can we stop now?" I pleaded, but Lyndsay insisted that Julie was having too much fun and I needed to keep modeling my new clothes for her.

So, I continued to expose my nearly-naked body to Julie and Lyndsay, with only the tiniest piece of fabric on my loins to conceal my public lips, everything else was clearly exhibited for female eyes to examine.

Julie had established herself as heterosexual quite some time ago, however I was now having doubts about her. I didn't think she was a lesbian, although bisexuality wasn't out of the question. I just didn't think that a straight girl would get quite so enthused about a lingerie show where the female model bares her tits and ass to her audience.

Am I wrong to think this? I mean, how many straight girls get into this sort of thing?

Eventually I had modeled every single v-string I owned for Julie and Lyndsay's delighted eyes, and I was ordered to try on one of the thongs and come right back out to parade my nearly naked body while that tiny piece of fabric was molded to my loins.

As humbling and mortifying as it was for me to display my nearly-naked body for my roommate, I found myself almost feverish with excitement. Exhibiting my bare breasts and ass for Julie's entertainment had me feeling objectified and debased, however much to my surprise I also had a passionate fire in my loins.

My labia had become swollen, puffy and slightly moist. After I had stripped naked, I wiped the moisture from my pubic lips off with a towel, and moaned as touching myself stoked the fires of my libido and intensified the sexual tension I was feeling.

My slit was aching for me to touch it again and I desperately wanted to, however Christina had already forbade me from playing with my pussy and besides, Julie and Lyndsay were waiting for me back out in the living room. If I took the time to finger my throbbing sex to orgasm, the girls would wonder why I was taking so long and come to check on me.

So, with my naked body suffused with sexual heat and my nipples now embarrassingly hard and erect (and so desperately in need of attention that they ached) I stepped into a pair of thong panties that used only slightly more fabric than the v-string panties. My thong still left my butt-cheeks entirely exposed and I felt positively indecent as I strutted my nearly-naked body out into the living room for Julie and Lyndsay's visual enjoyment.

Schlank
Schlank
2,917 Followers