Sweet Harvest

Story Info
Young lovers reunite.
2k words
21.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie sat on the window ledge and looked down at the field below. In moonlight, the ground appeared even and lush with seedlings in careful rows. She heard a soft knock at the door. Maggie glanced into the cot, saw the angelic, sleeping face of baby Jo and tiptoed to the door.

'Hello- Oh Davis!' she whispered, throwing her arms about his neck and feeling the hessian bag roughness of his uniform against her cheek. Davis held her firmly in his long, sinewy arms.

'Hullo Maggie' he said then held her back and roamed her face with deep green eyes. 'You grew up these last twelve months.' Maggie laughed with more air than noise, casting a look over her shoulder.

'I'm a mother now, cousin'. He gave a sombre nod.

'May I look at him?' he asked. She stepped back into the darkened room and watched as her tall cousin walked with an uneven limp, leaned over the side of the crib and lowered his hand.

'He's beautiful' he whispered. She joined him and laid an arm over his lower back.

'Yes; when he sleeps all night' she said. Davis straightened.

'Has it been hard on your own Maggie?' he asked holding her shoulders. Maggie shrugged.

'Lonely' she said, 'and exhausting, but if he sleeps through the night, tonight will be his third'. She leaned down, away from Davy's hold and stroked Joe's warm cheek with the back of her finger. When she turned, Davis was sitting on her bed.

Maggie sat beside Davis and rubbed one full breast with an absent forearm.

'How long are you on leave?' she asked. Davis shrugged then let out a slow breath.

'Till my ankle is stronger' he said.

'Hard to believe a war going on when you're out here' Maggie said. Davis put his arm around her waist.

'They're dropping bombs on London every few days' he said. Maggie looked into his eyes.

'Feels like home here' she said.

'Has been often enough' he replied. They stared out the window where light pricked the sky in pinpoints between misted clouds.

'Maria looked everywhere for that crib' Davis said after a moment.

'She did?' said Maggie. Davis nodded. 'She's been lovely but I still need to win your Father over'. Davis snorted.

'He'll fall in love with the little chap; you'll see' he said. Maggie sighed.

'I missed you Davis' she said, and took his hand. 'I thought of you when Robert left me barefoot and ripe as a melon'. Davis squeezed her hand.

'Couldn't believe when I heard' he said, 'broke my ten year old heart'. Maggie leaned her head on the firm shoulder.

'Cousins can't marry' she said, 'even ones that aren't blood'. Davis stroked a strand of hair where it had fallen over Maggie's forehead. 'Anyway' she added, inhaling, 'I'm nineteen now; a mother and you're already a soldier'. She felt Davis press his lips against her forehead. She closed her eyes.

'You will always be my first love Maggie' he said. A wash of emotion caused Maggie's breasts to leak. She cupped them and pressed her palms against the nipples. Davis went still beside her.

'What's wrong; won't I always be your first too?' Maggie murmured in the affirmative.

'Of course' she said. 'It's just these breasts get full then leak like anything when Jo sleeps through'. Davis gave Maggie a sideways glance and she could see the intensity in his moonlit face.

'Oh' he said. He took a deep breath. 'So will you find a husband to take care of the two of you?' Maggie shrugged and eased her arm off her front but felt the damp. She stood.

'Who knows,' she said. 'Now turn your face while I change'. Maggie searched the draw she had only filled the previous morning and pulled out a fresh, cotton night dress.

'You never used to make me turn away' said Davis.

'It's different now' said Maggie pulling the damp garment over her head.

'Why is it different?' asked Davis. Maggie shook her head.

'Just is' she said and turned to face him. He was staring at her. She sighed. He gave her a soft smile.

'Come to me Maggie; let me see how changed you are'. Maggie walked slowly over; the night air caressing on her bare skin. Both breasts throbbed.

'The body of a ruined girl' she said. Davis reached up and held her waist. She closed her eyes at the pleasure of his warm hands.

'You're softer' he said drawing her closer then pulling her sideways onto his lap. She felt the thick fabric of his uniform against the back of her bare legs and bottom, 'shaped more like a woman too'. He kissed her cheek. Maggie wrapped her arms around his shoulders and leaned her temple against his forehead.

'Is been a long time' she said, 'since anyone's held me like this'. He placed his hand on her belly that was still cushiony with the birth.

'How long?' he asked. Maggie thought for a moment.

'Sometime before I birthed' she said. She heard Davis exhale.

'So long' he said. He cupped the fuller of her two breasts in his hand. 'Your breasts are heavy and warm' he said. He leaned down and planted a kiss on the edge of the tight swell. She kissed the top of his head.

'You'll make it leak again 'she said.

Davis paused where he was and she felt the burn behind her nipple. As he swept dry lips down to the hard tip, it released a drop. Maggie felt his tongue sweep up the stray drop and had to clamp her hand over her mouth.

Davis covered her nipple with his mouth and sucked gently but firm until it was well inside. Maggie had to hold onto his shoulders to stop from pulling away.

'God!' she growled between her teeth.

Maggie shoulders released as her body allowed her breast to empty inside Davis's mouth. When her breast was soft and cooler, Davis let it slide from between his lips and ran the back of his hand across his mouth. Maggie curled her knees up, wrapping herself around his body and let herself release the grief she held inside. She kissed his neck until his skin was soaked with tears and spit.

'Shh' he said.

'I'm sorry' she whimpered.

Davis let her cry until she was still and calm. He lifted her chin with a finger and used his sleeve to mop the wetness from her nose and cheeks. Then he kissed her.

'I love you Davis' she said when he drew back. He traced a new tear down her cheek.

'I've always loved you Maggie' he said. Maggie kissed his mouth and tasted a thin sweetness.

'Is the milk good?' she asked, then giggled with shame. 'Jo seems to think it is'. She glanced over at the crib. Davis sighed and did the same.

'Sweet and thin' he said then smiled up at her. 'Just like my Maggie'. The dark pulsed with his quiet laugh.

Maggie gazed at his profile for a moment.

'Davis' she said. He turned towards her. 'Will you make love to me?' He frowned.

'Isn't it too soon?' he asked.

'The baby's six months old' she said. He gave a slow nod and looked in the direction of the crib. She lifted his hand off her thigh and opened her knees for him. He withdrew his hand but only to moisten his fingertips with spit.

'There's never been anyone else' he said as he stroked between her thighs.

Maggie gasped when he pushed a slow finger inside her. He looked alarmed in the dull light.

'Does it hurt?' he asked. She shook her head and held his shoulders. He pulled her thigh against his belly to widen her legs.

'Don't worry' she said, 'it's bound to be different the first time'. She tilted her pelvis forwards to invite him to push further in. He did and this time she made no noise.

Maggie whimpered when Davis lowered her down on the bed and lay on top of her. She bit her lip as he opened her with his knees then with his penis. She heard him sigh.

'I love you' she said again. He gave a deep moan as he pushed deep inside her. The pain was more than a pleasant ache as though she'd been injured and not quite healed. She arched her back, felt sweat dampen her temples; hissed restrained breaths through her lips. Davis nudged his hardness deeper as though creating the opening for the first time.

Maggie's body began to respond like a faded memory. She brought her knees up either side of Davis's smooth, narrow hips and pulled his waist down against her.

'Oh Maggie' he said. She felt herself part before his hardness, allowing him to slide in until the thickness of his base stretched and stung her entrance and his hair rubbed and tangled with hers. As Davis slid in and out, their combined juices sang quietly.

When Maggie heard Jo stir and exhale, she stilled. Davis slowed but did not stop.

'Okay?' he whispered. Maggie was still a moment more, then faced her lover and cupped his face. She strained upwards to kiss his mouth.

Davis kept the rhythm with his hips and straightened his arms so he could see her. He looked down towards her still full breast where warm liquid tricked down her side and into her armpit. His gaze throbbed with questions. She answered with her eyes.

Davis lowered his mouth and bowed his back so he had her breast in his mouth and his penis inside her at the same time. Her body spouted milk as he suckled. She writhed with pleasure as his penetration swept a deep, throbbing sensation up through her, all the way to her chest. She was overcome with orgasm and had to take deep, painful breaths to quiet herself in her relatives house. Davis lifted his head and gave a final thrust as her fleshy sheath gripped his penis and drew his fluids deep inside.

Later, when they lay side by side on the narrow bed both were damp and trembling.

'Dad wants irrigation done tomorrow' Davis said. Maggie rolled over to face him and rested her flat hand against his chest. She teased the few hairs there with a finger.

'I'm strong enough to carry the pipes' she said and then yawned. 'Jo likes being with everyone while they work'. Davis held her wrist.

'Only do what you can' he said, 'no one expects too much'.

'I'll earn my keep' Maggie said and tightened her mouth. Davis moved till he found her mouth and urged her obstinate tension away.

'We'll live in the cottage by the stream' he said. 'Father says its mine when I'm ready'. Maggie made a disbelieving noise.

'I don't think his charity extends that far' she said. Davis drew Maggie's body close with his near arm.

'Be patient' he said, 'in time they'll see there's no choice'. She squeezed her eyes shut.

'I should have saved myself for-'.

'Shh' Davis said. Maggie felt a deep sob push under her lungs. Davis rolled her over onto her back with his body. She let him kiss her while tears wet her earlobes.

'Will you have my children Maggie?' Davis asked. She nodded. He spread her legs with his hands and she was glad for the fresh, wet seed that lined her opening. He lowered himself over her and she felt his hardness where she was tender.

'Do you have to go away again?' she asked between sobs. Davis pushed himself inside her before he answered. She held a cry in the back of her throat then swallowed it.

'Maybe just for a few weeks love' he said breathing stronger and finding his rhythm with her body.

'Then I'll be well with child by the time you return' she said and sobbed a laugh. He held her tight as she closed her eyes and tried to make room for his intrusion so soon after the last time.

Davis's long, hard body spasmed against Maggie and she held him like he held the world in place. He breathed in her face and reached down to touch his lips to hers.

'I love you' he said.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Miss Me? Horny boyfriend gets home.in Erotic Couplings
Taking Gwen Brother finally takes his younger sister's virginity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Uncle Fucks Drunk Niece Uncle takes advantage of drunken virgin niece.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Useless Boyfriend She has to tie her selfish bf up to get her own pleasure.in Erotic Couplings
Cheerleader Legends - Pt. 01 Two cheerleader legends meet and fantasies become reality.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories