Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love you, and I do want you. Forever." She lifted her shirt over her head, and I could see her breasts. But this time I wasn't peeking at her, like I had in the shower, or by the pool. She chose to show them to me. She was offering herself to me. I touched her breast with trembling fingertips. She grabbed my hand and pressed into her breast. It was soft and squishy. She stood up in front of me and her breasts were at my eye level. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my head against her breast. I started sucking. I could tell she liked that. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor at my feet. I reached out and held her close to me with my hands on her ass.

She pushed me down onto her bed and then straddled me. I was still wearing all of my clothes but she started grinding against my hard cock. I didn't know what she was doing, but, it seemed to be making her happy. She was moaning, and she squirted liquid all over my pants. She leaned down and kissed me tenderly. "I love you, brother."

"I love you sis." She slid off of me and started to unzip my pants. Would she be disappointed? She pulled my penis out and kissed it.

"It's beautiful." She licked the head and I felt like I was going to explode right then. She took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. I loved watching and feeling her suck my cock. My heart was beating so hard. She slowly took my manhood in her mouth. I could feel her tongue moving all around it. She started sucking me and moving her lips up and down slowly. I wanted it to last forever, apparently so did she. She grabbed hold of me and stroked me as she licked my head, and sucking on the head. I started shaking, and I came right in my sister's mouth.

"Justice, I'm coming." She sucked even faster. She wanted to taste all of my come. It felt so good. Better than I imagined. She sat on my lap before I went soft, stuffing my cock into her.

"I love you Justice."

"I love you Jeff." We both smiled. We began kissing again, as natural as can be. No negative thought about my soft dick was inside my sister's twat. It was so normal. As we kissed I felt myself getting hard again, and I realized that I just lost my virginity to the only girl I will truly love. She slid up and down my dick a couple of times and then she got off of me and said, "Get on top."

I lay on top of her holding myself up with my arms. She pushed them away, which brought me face to face with her again. I kissed her tenderly. "Love you, and thank you."

She kissed me back. "I love you, you're welcome." I pulled out and pushed back in, and then I kissed her again. With our lips locked I slid in and out of my sister's pussy. I licked her lips like she had done mine earlier. "You feel so good. Please, come inside me. Love me, make love to me."

"I do love you." Then I went faster, I couldn't help it. And I was coming I realized what was happening and I looked at her with a sorry look on my face. She was biting her lip and shaking.

"It's okay. It's okay to fuck me, to make love to me, to cum in me. Come inside me." I released inside my sister as she kissed me and shook into her own orgasm, so I kept going I kept fucking her until I was too soft. She screamed out in pleasure. "Oh yes! Oh my, yes." And when she stopped I rolled off of her completely spent. I held her with my arm across her stomach and my hand on her breast. "Thank you." She just smiled at me. And we fell asleep together.

12