Sweet Lass

Story Info
What tempting thoughts arise when seeking that first meeting.
961 words
4.06
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flew into the small airport to surprise her. After all the time we had known each other, I had never visited her homeland. She had of course told me about the beauty of her country land, regaled me with her countries rich history and sent me pictures of places she had visited just to share a part of herself with me. I had not told her that I was coming to Scotland because I knew how excited she'd be. I made arrangements for two train tickets from her town to another up in the whiskey distilleries at a lovely bed and breakfast for the both of us. When the plane had landed I gathered up my bags from the baggage claim before clearing customs and then heading out to hail a cab.

I took in the sites as the cab made its way to her home. I kept thinking to myself how truly beautiful this country is and that she described it so perfectly. I had the cab drive past her home so I knew which one it was and then pull over at a little pub a few kilometers away letting me out with my bags. I walked into the pub and searched for a phone and located one near the bar. I walked over to the phone and reached into my pocket for her phone number and removed it. I looked it over and thought about what I would say to her when she answered the phone. A smile came to my lips when I thought of her sweet shrieks of joy at my call, then her shrieks and screams to hear I was so close to her. I imagined her coming to the pub that I would take her into my arms and pull her close, then kiss her deeply.

I had to shake the image of her in my arms and the soft touch of her lips against mine when someone called out asking me if I needed anything. I looked over to the older man standing behind the bar with a curious grin on his face and told him that I didn't, I was just thinking. He nodded his head and mumbled something about my being an American. From the look he gave me, it wasn't anything bad, I had heard that many thought an American accent was fun to listen to, just as us Americans think a Scottish accent is in return. I picked up the phone and put money into the slot at the top and punched in the digits for her phone number. I listened to the distinct European rings, hoping that I would catch her after her bath so that I wouldn't have to wait very long before seeing her.

On the 4th ring a soft and very familiar voice answered and I melted as I heard her ask again hello. I composed myself and said the words I knew she would know only belonged to me, "my dear one, good morning". I could hear her excitement with every question and response to my calling her. I had to ask her to take a breath before she passed out from lack of oxygen; her warm and loving laugh filled my heart with desire. As she took a breath and before she could say anything else, I asked her if she knew a little pub not far from her home. I could hear her hesitation at my question of a pub, so I told her that I had a surprise delivered there for her.

A surprise, that peaked her curiosity and set her onto a new barrage of questions which I kept dodging playfully saying that if she didn't get dressed and go to the pub, she'd not get her surprise. "You horror", her favorite words to me when she didn't get her way. I knew they were always said with love. I told her that I'd talk to her later on, but she needed to get to the pub soon to get her surprise, so with disappointment that I was cutting off our phone conversation, she hung up. I sat at the bar and asked the older man behind the bar for a glass of water. He smiled at me as he got the glass of water I asked him for and sat it down before me on the counter.

He asked what a Yank would be doing here, and I responded that I was setting up a surprise for a friend. The older man mentioned that they didn't get many Yanks in this area so if I wanted anything other than water, it was on the house. I smiled and thanked him but that I had had a long flight and would have to postpone any stronger spirits than water until the jet lag had worn off or I'd be out before I could give my surprise. He laughed loudly and agreed that would be a wise idea. I guess I didn't have to tell him what she meant to me or that I was the surprise.

I settled back and figured it would take her about half an hour to a full hour to arrive. I returned to my daydreams of what I would say to her when she walked in the door and saw me waiting for her. Her long dark hair flowing down her back, those soft loving dark eyes gazing into my eyes, and that sweet Scottish lass voice that could melt the heart of Michelangelo's sculpture, David. Just imagining her before sent my heart racing. To hold her in my arms and feel her body pressed against me, I sigh deeply knowing that soon she'll be here and I'll have to imagine no longer.