Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "That's it. If I can't have the towel, then I'm putting down the pizza and leaving."

I slowly bent over without bending my knees as I placed the pizza on the coffee table. With my bare ass pointed right at the pizza boy, Brooke continued to point out the obvious.

Brooke said to the boy, "Now that's an ass, or booty as you call it. It's so smooth and firm. Of course she has tan lines."

Then Brooke turned to show him her bare ass and said, "See how my butt has an all-over tan?"

The boy took a long look and just nodded his head.

She continued, "I lay out in the nude so that I don't have any tan lines."

Then Brooke used her fingertips to spread her butt cheeks and said, "Now if you look close, you can see a little bit of a tan line down the middle. That's because there are some places where I have to wear a suit, so I wear a thong."

After exposing her butt crack to the pizza boy, she turned around and began sifting her fingers through her pussy hair.

Brooke said, "And see here in front? It's not much of a bathing suit because the only place that I'm not completely tan is where my pussy is."

She spread her legs and said, "But I'm tan all around the edges of my pussy hair, see?"

I was so engrossed in Brooke's presentation that I didn't even realize I was still bent over in front of the table. With Brooke showing her pussy lips to the boy, she appeared to be raising the little boy's blood pressure to the critical level, and then she walked over and continued the presentation by using me as a model. I was so embarrassed as Brooke led the boy over so that he could be up close and personal with my naked form.

Brooke said, "Now young Danielle here on the other hand has tan lines."

She began to softly trace the tan lines on my butt with her fingernail as the boy continued to watch the performance of a lifetime.

I squeaked, "Whew, Brooke, that tickles," but Brooke continued with the presentation.

Brooke explained, "Danielle obviously wears a bathing suit. See how she's tan everywhere except for this area in the middle."

The boy carefully inspected my ass while Brooke went on with the show.

Brooke said, "Danielle's swimming suit must be a little small for her. See how the upper portion of her butt crack is tan? That means a lot of her ass hangs out of her suit. I'll bet you'd like to see her in that swimming suit, wouldn't you?"

I declared, "Please Brooke, you're embarrassing me. Can't I have the towel so that I can go up and take a shower?"

Brooke demanded, "Just stay where you are."

I asked, "But what if my dad comes in and catches me naked in front of a boy?"

Brooke replied, "Don't worry about him. He knows you're a good girl. He'll know that it was just an innocent accident."

For some reason I felt compelled to stay, but then Brooke pushed the issue even further by moving her finger up and down my sensitive butt crack. Now I was mortified and felt exploited, but I also felt obligated to let the degradation continue.

Brooke redirected the boy's attention to my bare ass and pointing out, "However, this portion of her butt appears to have been covered up. Her crack is not tan at all, see? Now turn around Danielle."

I squeaked, "Turn around? Haven't you humiliated me enough? Please Brooke. Don't make me turn around and show him everything. Please, not my breasts and pussy!"

Brooke said, "Quit being a little baby. He's not going to touch you. I just want to give the young boy a little bit of an education."

I slowly stood up and turned around. Brooke immediately used both hands to comb through my pussy hair. I was embarrassed beyond belief as she asked the boy to bend down so that he could get a really good look.

Brooke said to the pizza boy, "See, she doesn't have any tan here where her pussy is, but she did a good job of getting a tan around the edges. And if you follow the tan line around, it even looks like a little bit of her pussy hair was hanging out at the top of the suit. Danielle, we're going to have to get you a suit that fits."

Brooke moved up and continued, "Now up here, she obviously loosens the strings on her bikini."

I said, "Brooke!"

She said, "Hold still Danielle. I want him to see this."

I shrieked, "See this? See my breasts? I'm topless and you want him to get a good look at my breasts? Don't I have a say in this?"

Brooke said, "Just hold still" and with her delicate finger, she began to touch my young pert breasts as the boy watched intensely at the demonstration.

Brooke continued, "See how she's tan all around her breasts. She can only get this kind of tan if she unties her top."

Brooke ran her fingers over the undersides of my breasts and said, "This part of her breasts would not be tan if her breasts were covered up. However, she'd fall right out of her top if it didn't cover this area, so she must untie her top and shift it around so that only her nice nipples are covered. I'll bet the boys all hope a big wind will come along and blow her top away when she sunbathes."

I said, "Brooke, quit putting thoughts in his head."

Brooke ignored me and then I shuttered as she made gentle circles over my sensitive pink nipples.

She said, "Now this area looks like it's never been exposed to the sun. See the light area around her nipples? Oh, and look how her nipples are poking out. Isn't that cute? I just love her puffy pink nipples, don't you? And as I gently caress them, they're getting even harder, see?"

My love juices were starting to flow and I didn't want this demonstration to go any further, so I pushed Brooke's hand away and said, "Speaking of harder, look at what you're doing to this poor boy. Look at the bulge in his pants! He's really suffering and yet you keep pushing his emotions further and further. He looks like he's about to burst!"

The boy's face was now bright red as Brooke softly said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I guess I got carried away. Here, let me help you with that."

The boy tried to turn away, but Brooke said, "Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural for this to happen when a boy sees a naked girl. Now hold still."

Brooke got on her knees, unbuttoned the pizza boy's pants, and then unzipped his fly. Then she slipped her fingers inside of his underpants and gently lifted the waistband over the tip of his member. It popped free as she slowly slid his pants and underwear down his legs.

Brooke looked up at the boy and said, "There now, doesn't that feel better? It must have hurt having this big throbbing rocket trying to blast off. Now it's free. You must feel relieved."

He tried to put his hands in front of it, but Brooke pushed his hands away.

She said, "Don't hide it. Let Danielle see it. Come over here Danielle. Look at it. Have you ever seen such a big one Danielle? For such a young boy, he sure has a nice one, doesn't he?"

I said, "Look at him Brooke. His face is as red as his shirt. You're really embarrassing him. Why don't you let him go?"

Brooke said, "We can't let him leave like this. Come here and I'll show you how to release the pressure in the boy."

I said, "No way, Brooke. That's where I draw the line."

Brooke said, "Okay then, just stand there and watch. See how I softly wrap my hand around his shaft and slowly move it up and down?"

I looked at the boy, he looked at me, and then we both blushed from embarrassment. However, I couldn't help getting a closer look at a boy's private area. I know it embarrassed him even further, but I even bent down to get a better look. As I bent over, Brooke started to stroke the boy a little faster, and he began to breathe harder and grit his teeth. Then Brooke suddenly stopped and removed her hand.

He yelped, "What are you doing? Please don't stop now!"

Brooke just ignored him and said, "Look at how stiff it is now, Danielle. This boy isn't going to last long, so I wanted you to see how big he can get."

I said, "Brooke you're so mean. The poor boy is turning purple. Just finish the job."

Brooke was still on her knees in front of the boy as she looked up at me, smiled and said, "I'll show you something else you can do."

Then Brooke leaned forward and wrapped her firm breasts around the boy's raging hard-on. She began to slowly move up and down, but she obviously wasn't going fast enough for the boy. He put his hands on Brooke's shoulders and started moving up and down. Soon Brooke didn't have to do anything, but hold her breasts tight around his rod. She let him do all of the work.

I leaned over forward even more so that I could get a birds-eye view of the action, but that was a big mistake. Suddenly, the boy started bucking hard and then he started shooting streams of a white substance at me. The first shot hit me on the side of my face and then another one landed in my hair. I quickly stood up, but a few more shots were launched against my bare breasts.

After he was finished, Brooke saw a wad dangling from my nipple and declared, "Bulls-eye!"

I couldn't even look at the boy, so I grabbed the towel and said, "Shower time!"

I turned on the water in the shower, but I went back to the top of the steps to make sure that the boy had left. I looked down and I was shocked to see Brooke turn and laugh as my dad came out of the kitchen with his video camera. He had recording everything! I was mortified, but I don't think I was going to be in trouble. It looked like my dad was pretty excited by the performance.

Brooke asked, "What did you think?"

He replied, "I'm as hot as a fire cracker."

Then she asked, "What did you think about your daughter?"

He said, "I was uncomfortable about seeing her naked, but I was proud of the fact that she stayed away from the boy."

Brooke asked, "So you don't mind if Danielle has a little fun teasing boys?"

He said, "Well, it appears to be just harmless fun. I know how you girls are these days."

Brooke continued, "And you don't mind if she has a little fun with the girls?"

My dad sternly said, "I don't want her sleeping with boys, but I don't think she can get in any trouble with girls."

Then Brooke smiled and opened my dad's pants, but he said, "We can't do it here. Danielle's upstairs."

Brooke said, "She's in the shower and I'm sure she'll be in there a while. She has a lot to wash off!"

Then she added, "Unless you want me to invite her down for a threesome."

He sternly said, "No way. It would be really exciting to see the two of you together on a DVD, but I couldn't face her in person if she was naked."

Brooke laughed and said, "I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can get her friend in the video, too."

My dad said, "That nerd boy? No way!"

Brooke said, "No, her little cheerleader friend. You know, the cute blonde."

My dad said, "Oh man, wouldn't that be great" and then he quickly repositioned the camera.

With the tape rolling, he bent Brooke over the coffee table, and then he pushed her down, right on top of the pizza. He continued to film as he entered her wet pussy from behind.

Brooke said, "So the thought of your daughter, her cheerleader friend and me all naked in a video is turning you on, isn't it?"

My dad didn't answer, but the thought of us girls naked together was turning me on. My dad just continued slamming himself up against Brooke's beautiful butt. He also reached underneath and massaged Brooke's bare breasts, which were just wrapped around a young boy's hard-on a few moments earlier. I was intrigued as I watched my dad thrust himself deep inside of Brooke, but I just didn't feel right watching my dad make a porno movie, so I retreated to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower.

When I got out of the shower, I suddenly had the urge for a pizza. Too bad ours was cold and smashed!

12