Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Brad pulled his hands out and Brooke begged, "Don't pull your hands out. I'm not finished...I mean you're not finished searching for my panties."

My dad said, "I think Brad's done enough to convince us that you're not wearing panties."

Brooke countered, "He should check the front!"

Brad stepped back and my dad let out a little laugh.

My dad said, "Check the front? Can't you feel that your shorts have slipped all the way down to the middle of your thighs? We can see everything!"

Brooke paused for a moment as she looked around the room and noticed that all the men were in front of her and staring at her totally exposed bush. She seemed extremely embarrassed when she realized that she was nearly naked in a room full of guys while she shamelessly begged her husband to let another man touch her pussy.

Brooke must have decided that satisfaction was more important than dignity because she continued, "Maybe you can't see everything. I mean...my legs are together. I might be hiding my panties from you. Let Brad check, please?"

Mark said, "There's no way she's hiding a pair of panties. I can see her whole pussy."

Brooke yelled, "No you can't Mark! Stay out of this. Brad needs to check from the front!"

My dad chuckled and said, "Okay, okay" and directed Brad to check from the front.

Brad looked very excited, but he moved slowly as if he was savoring the moment. Brad gently slid his hands between Brooke's soft inner thighs, just above her shorts. She tried to spread her legs further apart, but the tight shorts restricted her movement.

Brad's fingers finally reached Brooke's girl fur and he slowly traced his fingers around the perimeter of her hairy triangle. Mark stared intently as Brad tickled Brooke by tenderly combing his fingertips through Brooke's neatly trimmed pussy hair. Then Brad moved his finger up between Brooke's legs and her tense body shuttered several times. Apparently, Brad found Brooke's little clitty and he was exploiting it in front of everyone.

When Brad's finger finally found Brooke's pleasure place, she became extremely frustrated because the tight shorts wouldn't allow Brad's finger to enter her love hole. She tried moving her legs back and forth, but it was no use. The shorts wouldn't budge.

Seeing her dilemma, my father said, "Brooke, I know I promised you that I wouldn't pull your shorts down, but the more I look at them, the more I think they should be disposed of so you're never tempted to wear them again."

Brooke smiled and said, "Good idea! Um, I mean...honey, if you take my shorts, I'll be hanging here completely naked. And tied up like this, I won't be able to get away. I'll be at Brad's mercy. He'll be able to touch me, fondle me and...well, he'll be able to do anything he wants to my naked body."

My dad said, "But Brooke, you've been a naughty girl. Don't you think that you should be stripped naked and punished?"

Brooke said, "You're absolutely right dear. I've been a very naughty little girl. I deserve to be tied up and left hanging here totally nude in front of these guys. You should make Brad punish my pussy. Please make him punish my pussy!"

My dad said, "Okay, Brooke...okay!"

My dad nodded at Brad, so Brad slid the tiny shorts down Brooke's legs. He pulled them off and handed the shorts to my dad. Then Brooke spread her legs apart to give Brad easy access to her pleasure place. However, Brad just stood to the side of Brooke allowing everyone to see her in all her glory. Mark even took a seat on the floor so that he could gaze up at Brooke's wet pussy lips. My dad appeared overjoyed at the sight of his business associates admiring his young naked wife.

Eventually, my dad broke the silence and said, "Brooke, now you're completely naked and everyone is looking at you. How does that make you feel?"

Brooke answered, "Like a dirty girl. I'm a dirty little girl. I need to be punished some more."

My dad asked, "Do you need your pussy punished?"

She said, "Yes. Teach me a lesson. Punish my pussy."

My dad said, "No. I think you've had enough."

Brooke begged, "No. I've been a naughty little girl...a very naughty little girl. Make Brad punish my pussy. Please make him punish my pussy."

My dad chuckled and said, "Okay, Brad. Punish Brooke good while I get rid of these shorts."

Brad smiled and said, "Yes sir!"

That was Brad's queue to reach up and finish what he started. He gently slid his finger into Brooke's wet pussy and she looked relieved because she sensed that Brad was finally going to give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. As he moved his finger in and out, in and out, Brooke began to moan. She gripped the ties tightly around her wrists. Suddenly the phone rang and my dad went to answer it.

My father called out, "This is an important phone call. I'll take it in the den. This may take a while."

Brooke looked at Brad with her big brown eyes and excitedly said, "He's gone. Do me! Do me now!"

Brad didn't hesitate. He seized the opportunity by dropping his pants. This allowed his huge boner to spring out into the open. Brad moved to a spot where he knew I could get a good look at his manhood. His penis was big and beautiful and I frantically worked my finger in and out of my naked pussy while I viewed his massive erection.

Brad was really getting turned on by watching me masturbate while I admired his hard on, but then he moved in front of Brooke and said, "I need this so bad. I'm so excited from staring at your naked body all evening. Your breasts are magnificent and you have the prettiest pussy hair, and Danielle has a pretty pussy, too."

Brook asked, "What?"

Brad replied, "What," and if he didn't say my name, and then he continued, "Brooke, I love your tits, I love your ass and your pussy is so..."

Brooke interrupted, "Yeah, yeah, yeah...just shut up and put it in. Hurry, put it in!"

Brad inserted his manhood into Brooke's waiting pussy and he immediately started pumping in and out.

Brooke grunted, "Yes...yes...yes" with each deep thrust.

I couldn't take it anymore. I peeled off my T-shirt and carelessly threw it to the side. Then I started tweaking my pert nipples. I reached down between my legs and began pushing my fingers in and out of my tender pussy while gently teasing my little clitty. While pleasuring myself, I accidentally knocked my T-shirt over and it tumbled down the steps.

I ignored my shirt and I stretched out naked on the top step. I used my finger to make gentle little circles inside my tight wet pussy. Apparently, Mark saw my shirt fall down the steps and moved to the staircase to find out where it came from. I was lying on my back with my eyes closed so I didn't know that Mark had moved up the steps. I was just about to cum, but I felt the sudden presence of someone standing over me, so I opened my eyes. There stood Mark above me with his pants down and his hard penis totally exposed.

Mark kneeled down and started kissing my breasts. Then he began teasing my little clitty with his finger. However, I'd been teasing myself for so long that I was already on the brink of an orgasm.

I said, "I don't need foreplay. We're both already excited. My pussy's ready for you. Just put it in, Mark. Hurry because my father will be back any second. Just slide it in!"

Mark wasted no time inserting his manhood into my young tight pussy. As he pushed himself in and out, I could feel that all too familiar sensation building inside of me. My body was tensing up. All I could do was hang on and let Mark work his magic. He kept pushing in and out, in and out as the feeling continued to build stronger and stronger inside of me. Mark had the biggest joy toy that had ever entered my pussy, but I was so wet that he had no problem pushing it as deep as he could.

Suddenly, the banister started to shake and then Brooke screamed out, "Yes, yes, I'm cumming...I'm cumming."

I was already about to burst, so that was all I could take. Listening to Brooke's screaming orgasm caused my body to stiffen tighter and tighter until I just couldn't hold back any longer. Finally, I let the tension release and experienced my own powerful orgasm. Mark kept going inside of me until he reached his limit and then he pulled out and shot all over my tummy and breasts. I felt so dirty, yet so fulfilled as Mark finished himself off and dropped down on top of me.

When I heard my dad open the door to his den, I frantically told Mark to pull his pants up and run downstairs. My dad finally made it into the living room and found his young naked wife still hanging from the banister, while Mark and Brad were seated on the couch.

My dad asked, "Did anything happen while I was gone?"

Brad said, "Nope. I didn't find any panties so I took a seat and waited for you."

My dad looked at Mark, and Mark said, "Yes sir, we just sat here the whole time."

Then my dad turned to Brooke and said, "Well I guess you've learned your lesson."

She smiled and said, "I sure did!"

My dad said, "What?"

Brooke replied, "Um...nothing."

My dad untied Brooke and then she slowly walked up the steps giving everyone an unobstructed view of her beautiful bare ass along the way. When she got to the top of the steps, she was shocked to find me lying there naked and drenched in Mark's fluids.

Brooke said, "You're a bad, bad girl!"

Then we laughed and headed into the bathtub together. Brooke took her time washing the front of me and I just leaned back and watched her breasts jiggle as she worked to clean me up. I especially liked it when Brooke lathered up her hand and thoroughly shampooed my pussy.

Suddenly the bathroom door swung open and in walked my dad's two business associates. Their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw Brooke gently rubbing her soapy breasts against mine while continuing to shampoo my bush.

Then my dad walked in and said, "These guys are hungry. They want to know when you're going to start dinner..."

His voice trailed off when he saw my naked body in the tub.

Brooke replied, "I'm a little busy. I'll get to it soon."

My dad yelled, "Brad, Mark, get out. Out right now."

Apparently, my dad doesn't have a problem showing off his young wife, but his eighteen-year-old daughter is a different story. When he saw me lying naked in the tub, he immediately ushered his business associates out of the bathroom, but not before they got a good look at my fully exposed body.

Brooke and I giggled, and then we finished our long leisurely bath. Finally, we dried off, got dressed and went back downstairs to fix dinner. As I came down the steps, I saw something in the plant across the room. Upon closer inspection, I found our video camera and it was still recording everything. It confirmed my suspicions that Brook and my dad were just playacting. I just hoped my escapades weren't on the recording!

12