Sweet Lorraine

Story Info
Lorraine gets laid by her office manager.
5.1k words
3.9
244k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine tapped away at her keyboard trying desperately to finish her task before the weekend. Ever since the cutbacks her workload seemed to grow by leaps and bounds. It seemed that every time she finished a project two more would magically appear to take its place. Gazing at her monitor she quickly scanned the latest figures sent down from head office.

If I don't hurry up I won't be able to make the Christmas party tonight! she thought. I never dreamt I'd be looking forward to it so much. Things have sure changed since Dan came on the scene.

Suddenly the phone rang, startling Lorraine.

Darn, just what I need at the end of the day! she thought quickly picking up the receiver.

"Hello? Personnel. Lorraine speaking. How can I help you?"

"Hi honey! It's me. I was just starting to get worried. I haven't heard from you all day!"

Lorraine relaxed; it was her husband Doug.

"Thank goodness it's you," she said with a notable sigh of relief. "I thought it was going to be some last minute work. Don't worry sweetheart; I'm just finishing up. I'll be home in a few minutes. I just have to stop at the dry cleaners and pick up my dress for the party tonight."

"Can I ask you something Lorraine?" Doug queried. "What's going on? Until now you've never been too interested in going to staff functions. What's so different about this time? You're acting like you really want to go."

"Oh, I don't know Doug. I guess I'm just feeling in a real holiday spirit this year," Lorraine replied. "Or, it could just be because we're having it at the Tudor House. You know how much I like the food there."

The Tudor House was the best restaurant in town where many offices held their special occasions. What Lorraine failed to mention to Doug was that there was a very good chance Dan Rutley, the new office manager, was going to be there. Over the last few weeks she and Dan had been slowly moving towards having an affair. It had begun innocently enough. When she was introduced to the extremely tall and handsome new manager Lorraine had turned a deep red. God, he's everything I've been waiting and hoping for, she thought, her panties dampening. As they had shaken hands she noticed Dan had been as flustered as she was. Not knowing what to say next they had both stood shuffling awkwardly, waiting for each other to speak. After a long pause and with his own face notably reddened, Dan had excused himself, quickly hurrying away to his office.

Lorraine was thrilled. I think he likes me! she thought, feeling a warm glow spread up into her tummy. Although she loved her husband very much she did enjoy the chase and loved the power she derived from attracting other men.

*******************************

"Anyway honey, why don't you put some coffee on and I'll be right there," Lorraine said, snapping out of her daydream. "I'm just about done!"

After logging off her computer Lorraine left the office, stopping along the way to pick up her favorite dress from the cleaners. She checked it over carefully making sure that it had been pressed to her satisfaction. The dress was made of expensive black rayon that flattered her full figure and matched her long ebony hair. It was very sexy with a low back and short flared skirt that set off her cute little bottom and shapely legs. Lorraine smiled, remembering back to the reason she had bought it.

Two years earlier she had had a hot and heavy affair with Ben Woodley, a somewhat older co-worker at her previous place of employment. Lorraine and Ben had worked together on numerous occasions and she had been attracted to his confidence and maturity. Feeling quite naughty she had purchased the dress and a pair of very kinky looking high heels at an expensive shop on West Broadway that specialized in sexy apparel. She had worn it to the office with the sole purpose of attracting Ben. It had definitely worked. Within a week of wearing her new outfit she had been invited out for a drink after work. The evening had ended with Ben renting a room at the local Ramada Inn where he had proven himself to be a very skilled lover. Lorraine had found out that not all men were created equal. Ben had been endowed with a massive cock measuring over nine inches in length and he had known how to use it!

Over the next few months Lorraine had been well and truly fucked. Many times she would phone home complaining she had to work on yet another project and would not be home till late. She would arrive home late in the evening reeking of sex, her cunt filled with Ben's cum and quietly climb into bed. Still horny from riding Ben's cock Lorraine would waken and mount her unsuspecting husband proceeding to give him sloppy seconds. Doug was elated. Thinking that she was just unusually horny he imagined her wetness to be a reaction to his own arousal.

Inevitably Doug found out about her affair. Lorraine had begged him for forgiveness swearing it would never happen again. Strangely enough after Doug got over his anger he had become very excited, repeatedly pressing her for all of the lurid details. After assuring Doug he was a very good lover, Lorraine confessed she did miss the excitement of having her cunt stretched around a very large cock. Taking advantage of his prurient interest she had obliged him, turning him on by telling him how naughty she had felt riding Ben's substantial cock.

Lorraine's vivid description soon had her husband eating out of the palm of her hand. Lorraine had woven her web carefully, twisting Doug around until he honestly believed it was all his idea for her to do it again. She had now gotten him to the point where he was literally begging her to have another affair. Playing him along she had protested saying she had gotten it out of her system. Besides, she said, although he might like the fantasy the reality might prove to be too much for him.

The foundation had been carefully laid and now the opportunity had presented itself once again.

I'm so excited! she thought. I feel like I'm back in high school going on a date! Although Dan would be there with his wife and she would be accompanied by Doug, Lorraine knew sometime in the evening she would have an opportunity to be near him. Big things usually start off small she thought, smiling wryly in anticipation.

Later at the party Lorraine tried her best to hide her disappointment. She and Doug had been at the party for over an hour with no sign of Dan. Resigning herself to a night of small talk with the other managers she did her best to make the evening a pleasant one. Suddenly her heart skipped a beat! There was Dan, coming through the door accompanied by a tall rather plain looking woman whom Lorraine assumed to be his wife.

Oh, he's so incredibly hot, she thought, blushing as she realized her panties were clinging to her soaking pussy. As she watched Dan scanning the room she felt the old familiar feeling of lust come over her. Lorraine's nipples tingled and her cunt started to swell in anticipation. She hadn't really realized until now just how much she had missed being fucked by a large cock. Momentarily fixing his gaze on her Dan blushed as well then quickly averted his eyes.

God, he's so big, she thought to herself. I'll bet anything he was a football player when he was back in school. I wonder if his cock is as huge as the rest of him!

Doug sat back nursing his drink as he watched his wife. He had thought something was up. Now he began to understand why she had wanted to come to the party so much. Her face had brightened up the moment Dan had entered the room. Doug recalled Lorraine telling him a while back that she thought the new office manager was attracted to her. She had even gone so far as to say if she were to go to bed with anyone Dan would be the one. Doug had thought Lorraine was just kidding around and saying it to excite him. Now seeing their mutual attraction first hand he realized that she had tried to be honest with him. Watching as she and Dan subtlety exchanged sexual signals Doug realized he was witnessing a mating ritual. His heart sank as he noted Dan's massive frame and rugged good looks, remembering that he was the one who had suggested to Lorraine she have an affair in order to spice up their sex life.

She didn't tell me he was that big! Doug thought, feeling his jealousy grow. He now understood what the phrase "be careful what you wish for" meant. In spite of his mounting insecurity Doug started to dribble pre-cum as he imagined his wife impaled on Dan's cock. He found he was becoming very turned on to the idea.

"Lorraine, could we talk privately?" he asked, his voice breaking. He took her hand and led her outside to the patio. "Jesus, Lorraine!" Doug said. "I thought you were just kidding! You really do want to do it with Dan, don't you?"

Lorraine turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Yes I do!" she blushed looking down and averting her eyes. "I tried to tell you weeks ago but you weren't listening. Oh god Doug, please don't be upset with me but you did tell me you wanted me to. You're not too mad at me are you? I do love you sweetheart! I can stop it if you want me to."

Doug had a big decision to make. Although he had been hounding her to sleep with someone else now that the opportunity had presented itself he had very mixed feelings about the idea. He let his stiffening cock make the decision for him.

"I do want you to do it Lorraine. I don't understand it but it really does turn me on a lot. I want whatever makes you happy!" Doug thought it was a bit late in the game to turn back now. "I'm not mad at you. After all, it was my idea though I do have to admit I'm kind of nervous about you fucking such a big guy. I just hope you don't think I'm less of a man for wanting it to happen!"

"Oh honey I would never think that!' she said reassuringly. "And all this time I've been worrying what you would think of me wanting someone else's cock. Are you absolutely sure? I don't have to go through with it."

"Yeah, I'm sure;" he said. Doug felt his heart pounding in his chest. "I guess I've always known since you slept with Ben that one day you'd feel the need for a big cock again. I'm just surprised I didn't see it coming. I only have one stipulation. It's got to be strictly for the sex. I never, ever, want to lose you to anyone."

Lorraine smiled and lovingly kissed him on the cheek.

"What a nice man you are to accept me for who I am. Of course it will be just sex. You're my husband. No one could ever replace you, Doug. You're so wonderful and understanding. We'd better get back to the party. And if you think you're ready for it I can take you over and introduce you to Dan."

Back inside the restaurant Lorraine waited for just the right moment. She saw Dan and his wife momentarily left alone by the other partygoers and seized the opportunity. Trying to appear nonchalant she took her husband by the arm and led him over to the couple.

"Dan, I don't believe you've met my husband Doug," she said, hoping her nervousness wasn't too obvious.

"Well hello, Lorraine!" Dan said, looking very pleased. "It's nice to meet you," he said as he gripped Doug's hand firmly. "This is my wife Margaret. Margaret, this is Lorraine Spencer and her husband Doug. Lorraine is the lady you've heard me talk about, Margaret. She's the one that keeps the office running so smoothly. I don't know what we'd ever do without her. Does she work as hard at home as she does at the office Doug?" he asked.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, she never stops," Doug replied as he looked Dan up and down. He imagined him making love to Lorraine.

Jesus, I can see why she's turned on by the guy, he thought feeling a dull ache start in his balls. He's built like a goddamn linebacker. I'm going to be in for some pretty hot sex If he fucks her. She'll never be able to stop once he gets his big dick in her!

Lorraine blushed deeply. She knew Dan was covering up his interest in her with his polite chatter. She looked Margaret Rutley over wondering what on earth he had ever seen in such a plain looking woman. Now she could understand why Dan was so attracted to her.

Oh, my god, I can't believe how much I want him to fuck me she thought looking at Dan. Every time I see him I soak my panties! Her heart soared as she heard him ask if they would like to join them at the table for dinner. The invitation was exactly what Lorraine had been hoping for.

"Why thank you Dan, we'd love to!" she smiled, speaking for the two of them. Hoping not to appear too eager Lorraine took the seat directly opposite from Dan.

"Lorraine tells me you're quite the fisherman, is that true?" Dan said, attempting to find some common ground with Doug.

"Yeah, I don't like to brag but I have caught some pretty big fish in my time," Doug replied.

During the dinner Lorraine chatted with Margaret as the men swapped fishing stories. Margaret turned out to be as bad at conversation as she was in her appearance. Lorraine tried her best to appear interested as she sat and listened to her drone on about some quilt she was working on. Lorraine became bored with Margaret's chatter and carefully took off her shoe under cover of the tablecloth. She caught Dan's eye and smiled suggestively as she raised her stockinged foot and gently rubbed the calf of his leg.

A brief look of surprise crossed Dan's face as he desperately tried to maintain his composure. He felt his face redden as Lorraine teased him, massaging his cock with her toes and bringing him to a full erection. Dan had thought Lorraine was attracted to him but had never been really sure. Now he had no doubt she was coming on to him.

"Dan, I'm sorry but we are going to have to leave," his wife whispered quietly, jolting him back to reality. "I feel one of my migraines coming on."

Damn her he thought, what a hell of a time for her to have one of her headaches. Margaret had suffered from migraines ever since they had come back from their honeymoon. Dan strongly suspected she used them as an excuse to avoid sex or whenever she wanted to leave early. Here he was feeling so horny and now she had to come up with this!

"I'm afraid we're going to have to go home early. Margaret's got a headache and isn't feeling too well," Dan said, looking at Lorraine with disappointment.

Doug saw an opportunity to help Lorraine get together with Dan and quickly seized the moment.

"I've never been too comfortable at these office parties," he said. "I know Lorraine likes them, but personally I'd be just as happy watching the game at home. Besides I've got to get up early tomorrow morning to go fishing out at the lake. Why don't I just run Margaret home? That is, if you're okay with that, Margaret? Lorraine can take a cab home after the party is over."

"Would you be okay with that Margaret?" Dan asked. "I really should spend some time with my staff and you'll just take a couple of aspirin and go to sleep when you get home. It is kind of expected of me sweetheart," he said, trying to appear concerned.

"All right Dan, I suppose you really should spend some time socializing with your staff. I wouldn't want to put a damper on anyone's evening," Margaret replied. "You'd better stay. Thank you so much for volunteering, Doug. You know, there's really no need for your lovely wife to take a taxi. I'm sure Dan would be more than happy to give her a ride when he's done. Isn't that right, Dan?"

"Why uh, yes of course dear, that wouldn't be a problem," he replied, trying to hide his enthusiasm. "I really do appreciate you doing this Doug."

Your damn right I'll give her a ride! Dan thought as he watched Doug escorting Margaret out of the restaurant. He turned to Lorraine in anticipation. By now both of her feet had traveled up his leg to his crotch and were gently massaging his throbbing erection. Lorraine licked her lips suggestively.

Dan leaned forward and whispering to Lorraine said, "we have to be careful, we can't be too obvious. Why don't we just mingle for a little while then quietly slip away to my office. I've got an excellent bottle of wine that I've been saving for a special occasion. I think this fits the bill very nicely."

"You're right, Mr. Rutley, I'll try to keep my hands off you," Lorraine replied quietly. She reluctantly removed her feet from his lap. "But when we finally do get out of here I'm going to need you to fuck me very badly!"

The next half-hour seemed to drag on forever. Eventually some of the staff started to leave, saying they had babysitters to drive home. Dan looked at his watch and said that he had better go home as well and check on how Margaret was doing.

"Come on, Lorraine," he said in a casual manner. "I'll make sure you get home safely. Are you ready to leave now?"

She nodded in agreement and went to get her purse and shawl. They politely said their goodbyes and walked out of the restaurant to his car. Once inside the car Lorraine was barely able to contain herself. As soon as Dan drove out of the parking lot she slipped down in the seat and unzipped his trousers, exposing his burgeoning erection.

"Hold it Lorraine; you'd better not do that. I won't be able to control myself!"

Lorraine looked up and smirked.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this," she said, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Dan cried as she locked her lips around his large pulsing cock and eagerly bobbed up and down.

"Oh Jesus Lorraine, that feels so fucking good!!!!!"

"That's it. That's a good girl!!! Suck it for me!!!"

Dan hurriedly drove into an empty lot and parked behind some trees. He turned off the engine and relaxed. "Jesus Lorraine, You almost made me drive off the road! You'd better finish me off or we'll never make it to the office!"

Lorraine looked up coyly, a long strand of pre-cum connecting her tongue to his cock

"That certainly was my intention," she purred. "Hopefully by the time we get to your office you'll be ready again. I have some needs of my own that need looking after!"

"Oh my Mr. Rutley, what a big cock you have!" she teased as she unbuttoned her dress and freed her pendulous breasts Do you like me doing this to you?"

She cupped his large swollen balls in the palm of her hand and squeezed them gently before returning to suck on his giant throbbing member.

"Would you like to come in my mouth?"

Gripping the shaft firmly Lorraine rubbed the head of Dan's cock on her swollen nipples, coaxing more pre-cum to bubble up from its oozing slit and run down her tits.

"Oh god, Lorraine, I'm gonna come real soon! Do it! Suck it for me baby!!!!"

Needing no further invitation Lorraine went to work with gusto. During her affair with Ben she had discovered she loved the smell, taste, and texture of men's cocks. It made her feel like such a slut to suck on a large throbbing prick till it came, rewarding her with a thick creamy load of jism! She felt Dan forcefully grip the back of her head pushing her down as he frantically fucked her face. "Oh my god, Oh my god....."

"Here it comes, baby!!!!!"

"Oh Jesus..... Yes!!!"

"Oooooh..... Fuck!!!"

Dan let go. Lorraine felt her cheeks swell as the first blast exploded hitting the back of her throat and filling her mouth to overflowing. She felt the next blast coming and quickly pulled out his cock to avoid choking. Dan groaned as his cock erupted, releasing burst after burst of steaming hot cum onto her face and breasts. Lorraine felt her cunt respond surrendering to an orgasm of mind blowing proportions. Lost in depravity she greedily swallowed the hot thick liquid as she felt Dan's cum run down her chin onto her swollen nipples.

"My god, Lorraine, I've never felt anything so good!" Dan sighed, as his deflating cock slipped out from between her lips. "I had no idea sex could be so hot!"

Lorraine looked up with a naughty smile on her cum covered face. "Oh Dan, I enjoyed it too! I've wanted you for so long. You'd better hurry and get me to your office. I can't wait to feel that big cock of yours in my cunt!"

12