Sweet Lovable Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,209 Followers

She squealed more and begged him as her body began convulsing. She held him close as she came with his dick inside her. Her toes were curled as he continued pumping into her sweet body while she came. My little wife was still shaking when he started pumping his inseminating love juice into her. He was filling her tight violated pussy with shots of impregnating love. He filled her until white cream was pulsating out from her pussy lips as they squeezed tightly around his dick.

After it was done, I paused. He had fucked my sweet little wife, and they had mixed their juices together. He had pumped his sperm inside her sweet lovable body. Her face was flush with red as they slowed and became still.

I stepped back inside. She was sweating like she had just run a marathon. I couldn't tell the difference from tears on her ruby cheeks and the sweat on her face. Then I saw her struggle to smile at him while she caught her breath. Ben leaned down and passionately kissed my wife with his tongue while he was still inside her and stretching her pussy. It was like he didn't want to pull out of her. He then reached for her foot, pulled it to his face, and began kissing her curled toes. He played with her feet as he began slowly moving inside her again. She closed her eyes until her body took over and responded to his motions. She began lifting her hips to meet his every thrust. They looked into each others eyes as he continued doing it to her. She reached for his bare hips to pull him into her. Soon he was pounding into her hard. She lifted her feet in the air and pulled him deeper in to her body. I took one of her feet in my hand and held her legs open for them. Her toes began to do that familiar curl as he loved her with a hard fuck. I placed a few of her toes in my mouth as he fucked my wife with passion.

All the sudden, he pulled out of her. That was the first I had seen of his dick wet with her cream and his cum. I didn't know how she could take all of that. With his dick dripping from their love making, he turned her over face down on the bed. She lifted her round bottom slightly off the bed and he guided himself back in her. He got on top of her and mercilessly fucked her face down from behind. She bent her legs at her knees with her feet bottoms facing up as he roughly drove into Tabi. Her tell tell toes told me she was getting what she wanted as they again curled tightly as she squealed.

She was squealing when he began shooting his cum deep in her womb. I could see his convulsions as he inseminated her womb again. He separated her legs as he began to pull out of her. White cream rushed out as his head separated from her pussy lips. She rolled over and smiled as they embraced in a hug. Thank you for that she whispered to him before falling back on our bed and into my arms.

It was done. I asked her if she was okay.

"My body is," she answered. "I don't know about me," she said.

"Did you get what you needed?" I asked.

"I did" she answered.

"You just had sex with another man. He was inside your body. He shot something from his body inside your body. Did you like that?" I asked.

She paused, "Honey, My body liked it. Is it okay if I liked it too?"

"It's great if you did baby. I love you. Do you think you will want it again? Will you want to sleep with some body else now and then now that you have shared? Will you need to let others have you sometimes now that your married virginity has been taken from you? Do you need more cum inside you?"

"Yes Honey. I think I do want it again, but I love you. Can it happen again?" She asked humbly.

"I will share you with friends when you want it. You can be a little slutty wife. Just a little. You can let them cum in you. Let's try not to get pregnant though."

"Honey, he just did that in me, and I'm not on the pill."

"I know sweetie. He already filled your little tummy this time, but we should get you on the pill if you want to do it more."

"I will," She said. "I will get on the pill. I promise I will. I don't want a baby in me yet."

I began licking her sweaty body. I didn't stop when I got to the messiness in her pussy. I licked her. She pulled me to her. I came out of my clothes and opened her legs again. I kissed her alternating from her tongue to her tits as I entered her messy filled pussy. Her insides felt different. Her pussy muscles felt relaxed and open. I could her the slurping noise as I felt the cream surround my dick. I came before I was ready and added to what was in her.

We took time comforting her. I didn't want her to feel bad or guilty. We had our hands on her and we both kissed her body and face. I wanted her to feel so loved. Nothing at all was her fault. Her body made her do it, and I made her little body need it. She needed it so bad before she gave in and let it happen to her. I'm glad I was able to do that for her.

Since then, she and I continue to talk about it. I wanted to share my wife and her body again with our discreet friend. No strangers. For now, she only wants Garret and me. He sleeps with my Tabi when I am out of town. Sometimes he comes to our house while I'm here and takes her to our room. I always join in once he has fucked her. We take our turns with her, and she loves it.

"I don't ever want to go back to being an innocent faithful wife," she said. "Please keep sharing me. You can have me any place and anytime if you will please let me continue doing it. I want to be your little hot slut wife."

After a few scares, we got her on the pill. Her doctor knows I am fixed, so he also knows she is sleeping with someone else. This is working for us. She is open with me about when she wants to be fucked. She has also confided this with one of her girl friends. That's a little embarrassing, but it's also kind of sexy.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,209 Followers
12