Sweet Love

Story Info
She and her boyfriend have sex for the first time.
1k words
3.68
126.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the doorbell ring and she hurried to the door. She opened the door and he stepped inside.

“Hey,” she said breathlessly.

“Hey,” his voice betrayed none of his feelings.

She took his hand and led him into the living room. She’d spent all week cleaning up in preparation for this night. She had picked her dress, short, tight and black, for this special occasion.

She turned to face him and he leaned down to kiss her at the same moment. Startled, she could do nothing except let it happen. He touched her lips gently with his tongue, and she opened her mouth to him. She swirled her tongue with his, tasting the sweetness of him. They broke the kiss and she looked up at him.

“Promise me you’ll be easy, and go slow?” She asked. She was a virgin, and she was still afraid, even after they’d been together for 4 years, since middle school.

He smiled down at her, and told her, “I promise I won’t hurt you. If I start to, let me know. I want you to enjoy this.” Reassured, she tilted her face to his and they kissed again. This time he slid his hands down her shoulders and gently cupped her breasts in his palms. Softly he kneaded them, rolling her hardening nipples between his fingers. A shiver of excitement raced down her spine.

She rubbed her body to his and felt his hardness. “Mmmmm excited?” she teased.

His reply was a light pinch on her nipples. She gasped, and he swiftly slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders. Without the straps her dress slipped from her body to pool at her feet. He stepped back and surveyed her from head to toe.

“Pretty,” he commented. She was standing in her high-heels and black string bikini undies. She hadn’t worn a bra with the dress.

He bent, catching her nipple between his lips and lightly suckling her. She ran her hands through his hair, caught in a fresh wave of pleasure his talented lips were bringing her. He gently pushed her backwards until she fell onto the couch, where he fondled and rubbed her body still more. She reached up and pulled his shirt over his head, then reached down for his pants.

“Not yet, babe,” he told her, grabbing her hand.

“But…” she began to protest, but his movements stopped her.

He kissed her lips, then her breasts, and made his way down her belly, finally kissing her inner thigh as he spread her legs. Her heart was pounding as she finally felt his tongue touch her slit. He ran his tongue from back to front several times, just missing her clit each time and making her shiver in delight and anticipation. Finally she could stand his teasing no longer and she gripped his hair as she thrust her hips up to his mouth. He obliged her and began to suck her clit, making her cry out with pleasure. He slipped down and pushed his tongue deep into her. Before she came, he gave her clit a few quick flicks with his tongue, then moved up and kissed her lips. She kissed him back, exploring her taste inside his mouth.

“Now it’s my turn,” he told her, smiling.

Eagerly she unzipped his pants, and as she pulled his pants and boxers down, his rock-hard cock sprang out. Just looking at his cock made her extra wet. She loved everything about his manhood, from his balls to the tip of his thick shaft. She ran her hand lightly over the head of his cock, gathering his precum on her finger. This she sucked off as he watched her. “Mmmm, salty,” she told him, smiling. Without another word she thrust his cock head into her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. Standing above her, she heard him sigh. Gently he rested a hand on her silky blond hair. She worked into a rhythm, eventually taking his entire manhood between her lips. His hand gripped her hair as he began to guide her mouth on his cock. Faster they went until he could no longer hold back, and he came in her mouth, his cum spilling over her lips and on her tongue. She gathered as much as she could into her mouth and swallowed, her eyes never leaving his.

They lay on the couch together for a time, caressing one another, kissing, and relaxing. Soon his cock began to grow again as he ran his hands over her breasts. She knew this was the moment she’d been waiting for since she met him 4 years ago. They touched each other gently for another few minutes, and then he leaned over and looked into her eyes.

“You ready?” he asked.

“Oh God yeah,” she replied.

He poised himself over her body, his hard cock mere inches from her pussy.

“Last chance,” he warned.

“Last chance for you too,” she told him.

He pushed into her gently and she felt her body opening to accept him. He pushed his cock farther and farther inside her, until he was in to the hilt. There was no pain for her, a small bonus from her horseback riding years. Her hymen had broken long ago, she suspected. She felt him sliding in and out, gradually falling into a steady rhythm as she arched her back to meet his thrusts. Soon they were both panting and groaning, the pleasure too much for either of them to handle for long.

“Cum for me, please, baby,” she whispered. He kissed her neck in reply and she bit his shoulder gently as they came together, their bodies shaking in tandem. He laid on top of her, his cock still inside her walls as they calmed down together. He pulled out and they snuggled together.

“I love you,” she whispered, kissing him.

“I love you too, babe,” he told her.

They lay like that as their breathing slowed, and they fell asleep together.