Sweet Mercy

Story Info
A nurse gives a patient relief.
4.5k words
4.52
181.7k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I had been in the hospital for nine days after undergoing emergency surgery to repair an abdominal problem. I was going home tomorrow, or rather today since it was one o’clock in the morning, and I couldn’t sleep.

The noise at night in this hospital was annoying. I would just get to sleep when one of the other cases on this floor would have a problem or be a problem and begin to yell and scream for a nurse or something else.

Just a few minutes before the old guy in the next room had begun to howl and the nurses had been forced to restrain him. I could hear him hitting the girls through the thin wall and hear them threaten to call the cops if he didn’t stop it right then.

I had considered going over and giving them a hand, but I was still attached to my drip bag and morphine pump and I figured that I would be more of a liability than a help so I just laid in my bed and listened to the ruckus. Finally he settled down and I attempted to go back to sleep, but sleep eluded me so I was just laying in my bed watching some old sci-fi flick on the boob tube hoping to drift of to sleep when the door opened and my night nurse, Sarah, came into the room closed the door behind her and sat down in the chair at the end of the bed.

“I hope you don’t mind me coming in.” She said, “But, I just need to relax for a minute or two, and, I heard your TV on and thought that you might like some company.” “Damn I would like a smoke.” She continued, “They frown on nurses smoking on shift, but, at times like these a cigarette sure would be nice.” And she chuckled, “But really I don’t need to do that I guess, just to relax at least.” Sarah leaned back and closed her eyes, a small smile forming on her lips.

Sarah was an RN, but she didn’t really look like a nurse much. She was about five foot six or so and in her late twenties. The scrubs she wore were colorful, tonight she had on a scrub top with little pictures of Snoopy on it. Her hair was straight, medium length, and multicolor. It was dark red on the sides, probably from a dye job, but it looked like she was trying to let it grow out so the top of her head was dark brown. She was very attractive from what I could see. She had chestnut skin, African American, but looked to be part oriental or maybe Arab, giving her skin the lighter tone. Her face was soft and warm with doe like eyes and full pouting lips that seemed to be ready to smile or laugh at the least provocation. I could only imagine what the rest of her body was like because the scrubs that she wore hid any lines effectively.

She sat there smiling quietly with her eyes half closed for a moment and I decided to start up the conversation so I said, “You must be having a lot of trouble with the old boy next door tonight. I heard the sounds through the wall, what did he do hit you kids?”

She replied, “Yeah, he hit both of us, and then he threw shit at us too. He dug it out of his depends and smeared it all over me, and Alice too. We both had to go to de-contam and take a quick shower, an change our scrubs, otherwise we would be running around stinking like shit the rest of the shift.” Then she glowered and said, “And I think I’m going to have some nasty bruises from where he hit me.”

I asked, “Oh yeah, Where?”

“Where what?” she asked.

“Where are you going to have the bruises?” I responded.

“Oh here, and there.” She said as she pointed rather vaguely to her stomach and chest. “Would you like to see?” She asked.

“Sure why not.” I replied.

Sarah stood up and moved around the foot of the bed and into the light so that I would have a clearer view and unselfconsciously pulled her scrub pants down below the top of her underwear exposing a small welt and a beautiful expanse of coffee colored flesh. “See?” she asked.

“Not really.” I lied.

She moved closer, almost within touching distance and asked, “Is that better?”

“Yeah, I said, that gives me a good view.” And it did too, she was wearing blue bikini underwear that matched the color of her scrub pants and barely covered the copious hair of her pubic area. Her skin was a light brown, like coffee with cream and it looked, soft like velvet, I was so very tempted to reach out and stroke it but thought better of it for the moment.

She then pulled up her scrub top exposing her bra and very nice breasts. The sight of her boobs literally took my breath away. Sarah’s breasts were truly magnificent, large well rounded and firm looking. They completely filled the cups of her bra and looked to be trying to break free from their bonds. She cupped her right hand under her breast and pushed it up just a little clearly exposing the aureole.

“See that?” she asked.

“Yeah, sure do.” I drooled.

Seeing where I was looking, she chuckled and said, “Not my nipple you ninny, the bruise up here.” And she pointed to a small welt just behind and above where I was staring.

“Yeah, I see.” I responded kind of embarrassed like. I felt a little self conscious at being caught staring, although I probably shouldn't have and I actually blushed and looked quickly away.

She smiled at my discomfort and made no move to cover herself up. Then she asked, “You mind if I get comfortable?”

I looked back up at her and responded with what I hoped would be a non-chalant sounding, “Not at all.”

Sarah took off her stethoscope and lay it on the nightstand, reached around behind her back and in one deft motion undid the clasp to her bra. As the clasp let loose the bra pulled up and her wonderful breasts fell free from their prison exposing the nipples aureole and more of that lovely chestnut skin to my hungry eyes. I drank in her beauty for a few lust filled seconds as she stood there in front of my longing eyes, bra and scrub top pulled up, pants still pulled down to her underwear.

Then she placed her hands on her breasts and she began to rub them sensuously, all the while she was looking at me. “Mmmm, that feels good. I was beginning to feel a little caged there for a while.” She said. Then she asked teasingly, “You like the view?”

I responded incredulously, “Yeah, who wouldn’t.” Then to my dismay she let her scrub top drop and pulled her pants back up.

I was afraid that she was going to just leave about that time, and I would have really hated that. It sure was enjoying the show and it was a hell of a lot better to see a lovely lady naked to the waist than to lay in bed all alone and watch the tube. But she didn’t leave instead she asked, “Mind if I sit down?”

I replied lamely, ”Sure, anything you want.” And I heartily meant that too.

She made a spot for herself next to me on the hospital bed and sat down facing me. “You know that we are all going to miss you when you leave here.” She said. “You are one of the easy ones. You never make a fuss and just kind of take care of your self, your kind of patient is nice to have around.”

I replied, “Well it doesn’t make much sense to take up any more of your time than I need. You have more important things to do than to hover over me.” About that time I felt a twinge in my incision and hit the button to give myself a bit of a morphine injection.

“You know, you must have the highest tolerance for pain that I have ever seen. Most patients use the morphine a lot after surgery, but you don’t use much at all.” She observed.

I replied, “I just use it when I need it, maybe other patients just like the candy too much.
”Maybe.” She responded absently as she looked down at my form on the bed and the rising tent over my crotch.

“The drug doesn’t seem to have dulled your senses in some areas has it?” she observed.

“Not much.” I responded shyly.

She ran her hand over the growing lump and said, “I think that I should check your stitches. We can’t have them getting infected. Do you mind?”

“Not at all.” I replied.

Sarah stood up and took the blanket by the top pulled it slowly down until it was below my knees, exposing my hospital gown and the tent over my loins. She took the gown by the hem and pulled it up, exposing my stitches and my very hard penis to her view. She looked over the stitches and tenderly poked at the skin around the incision.

“You look like you are healing very nicely.” She observed as her fingers slowly traveled over my stomach and she began to prod my crotch.

“I need to make sure that you don’t have any inflammation in your lymph gland.” She said as her fingers probed flesh of my crotch.

“Now let me check you for hernias.” She chuckled and her fingers moved expertly over my testicles. After a few minutes of exquisite massage on my balls she let her hands move up my rock hard shaft.

“You know that this can be dangerous. If you become aroused and it is not promptly dealt with it can be harmful to your prostate?”

“I was not aware of that.” I replied.

“Well it is. Would you like me to deal with it for you?” She said mock seriously.

“Yes of course, you have my permission Nurse.” I chuckled in reply.

Then she looked at me and said, “Seriously, do you think that you are up to something like this? If you aren’t then we can quit now and I can leave the room. If you are then give yourself a hit of morphine and we’ll keep going.”

As an answer I hit the morphine button and grinned at her.

Sarah smiled at me and said, “Good, I really need to relax and sucking this big cock of yours seems like the best way to do it. I've been admiring your shaft every time I changed your dressing but I never had the nerve to say anything about it, and since you are leaving in the morning I figured that this was my last chance to have some fun with you.”

Sarah moved around the bed and walked to the door. I could hear the door open and close and I heard the small metallic click as the door was locked from the inside. Sarah stepped to the closet and removed the extra pillow from the shelf there, then turned back to the bed and moved the chair from the foot of the bed and placed it along the side with the back of the chair touching the mattress on the side of the bed nearest to my right arm. She placed the pillow on the seat of the chair and smiled at me.

“The fabric is a bit rough on bare skin.” She said.

"You've done this before I take it." I said with a grin.

"Once or twice. Not as often as some of the girls do, and definitely not as often as I would like to." she said with a wink.

As she spoke she grabbed the scrub top by its hem and slowly moved it upward, exposing first her hard stomach, then her wonderful breasts. She held it there for a few seconds letting me drink in her beauty before she quickly moved it over her head and then leaned over and placed it on the foot of the bed.

As she lowered her top to the bed her bra slid down her arms. She let it slide over her hands and it landed on top of her scrub top. She looked over at me for a second, a smile on her lovely full lips, then she stood up once again and ran her hands over her voluptuous breasts. She brushed her palms across her large aureole, slowly, seductively, before putting her long expressive fingers to work on her large erect nipples.

She ran her fingers over the lovely nubs, rubbing the tips of the nips with two fingers before she took them between her thumb and forefinger and pinched her dusky rose colored nipples.

She slowly slid her hands over her breasts and down across the smooth expanse of her tight, hard stomach. All the while she was watching me like a cat watches a canary, a quiet intensity in her eyes and a knowing smile on her lips.

When her fingers reached her waist, she hesitated for a moment and smiled knowingly at me before she hooked her fingers in the waist band of her pants and slid them slowly and seductively, down her legs until she released them and they fell to her feet exposing her body with just the panties still covering her.

Sarah then placed her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and quickly slid them down to the floor and stepped out of them. Her body was hard and tight, the stomach flat and firm. There was a thick thatch of dark brown hair covering her vagina, I imagined that I could see the tip of her clitoris peeking from between the lips of her pussy. She turned slightly and slowly from side to side, all the while she watched me enjoying her little show. It seemed to really turn her on to perform like this, even from a couple of feet away I could hear her heavy breathing and see the rapid rise and fall of her breasts.

As she bent over to pick her pants up from the floor her breasts swayed alluringly and l felt like I was ready to come with the excitement of her show. She looked at my raging meat and smiled, licked her lips and bent over to plant a long warm kiss on the head of my dick. Sarah, placed her right hand on my steely shaft and with her other hand she guided my right hand to her swaying tits.

I ran my fingers over her velvety chocolate flesh. I could feel the rise of goose flesh under the tips of my gently gliding fingers. Her breasts were too large for a single hand to adequately explore and fondle, but since my left arm was firmly tethered to the drip bag, I was just going to have to do my best.

My fingers moved across her firm, hot, velvet flesh to her nipple. It was erect and hard, maybe three quarters of an inch in height and surrounded by a wide expanse of rough fleshed aureole.

I ran my fingers over the hard flesh of the nipple, gently stroking it from tip to base with the tip of my fingers. I ran my fingers tenderly over the rough flesh of her aureole and then stroked the nipple again, before gently taking it between my thumb and forefinger and slowly rolling and lightly pinching it.

I could hear a small intake of breath from Sarah and feel her stick her tongue out and begin to lick my dick from head to base.

I moved my fingers reluctantly from the nipple and cupped as much of the firm flesh of Sarah’s breasts as I could manage. Her breast was firm and the skin supple beneath my touch, I stroked her breast slowly, cupping it in my hand and squeezing it. At first I squeezed lightly and stroked at the same time with my fingers.

I began to squeeze Sarah’s tits more firmly, this seemed to excite her to a new level, and she stopped her licking of my dick and engulfed the head of my cock between her full lips and began to engulf it within her mouth.

She lowered her mouth over it slowly until it completely filled her mouth, then she lightly bit the shaft a couple of times before moving her lips back up the rock hard flesh to the tip. She pulled her mouth off of the head and lightly licked at the tip, moving her tongue over the orifice and then gliding over the hot flesh of the head.

Then Sarah raised her head up and looked at me and said, “You just lie there and relax, while I do the work here. I don’t want you to rip yourself open just to give me a little fun so I am going to take it slow and careful. This is going to last a long time and it shouldn’t hurt you a bit. But it should be fun for both of us.”

Sarah lightly gripped the hard shaft and gently stroked upwards causing a small bubble of pre-cum to form in the slit of my dick. She placed her lips to the single drop in a light kiss, I could see the sheen of the liquid on her lips and then her tongue darted out to lick the cum off her succulent lips. She turned her head toward me, smiled and then turned her body to get onto the chair.

Sarah knelt on the chair with one arm on the bed and her other hand stroking my Johnson. She was turned so that her ass was toward me and I had a great view of her lovely buttocks from this angle. She once again placed her lips against my dick and kissed it longingly, moving her warm lips over the head, then she stuck out her tongue and licked the head all over, making it wet and tingly before engulfing my hot Johnson in the steamy warmth of her mouth. She lowered her mouth on my rock hard shaft until her lips were just below the head and then she ran her tongue over the head as her lips tightened around the rigid flesh of my shaft. She slowly lowered her mouth further, engulfing my cock until it completely filled her mouth, then she slowly moved back up the length until just the head was in her mouth. Sarah then began to slowly pulse her lips as she once again swallowed my rock hard cock. Up And down she moved in a slow delicate rhythm. Once in a while she would let out an appreciative moan, and she would stop her sensuous stroking, pull her mouth off of my steaming meat to move her tongue over the sides of my shaft. She would then lick and suck on the sides of the shaft before devouring it once again between her soft full lips.

I definitely enjoyed this treatment immensely, I had never had such delicate and yet sensuous a treatment. Sarah knew her way around a man’s penis, and how to both give and take the maximum of pleasure from this particular act of sex.

I watched her move up and down on my cock for a few minutes and then my eyes moved up her glorious body, taking in the grandeur of her immense breasts and firm line of her stomach and then coming to rest on her firm round buttocks. She was moving her ass back and forth in rhythm to her stroking of my crank.

My gaze moved over the silky flesh of her ass, it looked at once smooth and soft and firm and muscular. From my angle I could clearly see the line of her ass and the cleft of her cheeks, and although I could not clearly see her pussy, I could see a little hair sticking out, and even thought that I could catch a whiff of the hot scent of a wet warm cunt.

I gently moved my hand up her body until I was stroking the soft flesh of her buttocks. I ran my fingers slowly over the flesh of her cheeks and was rewarded by a gently quiver of the flesh of her buttocks and an increase in the rhythm of her mouth on my dick. I moved my fingers into the cleft of her ass and down to the tight wet slit of her cunt. I ran my fingers over the lips of her pussy, she was hot and dripping, my fingers easily entered her hot wet cavern of love.

I put one and then two fingers inside of her and began to stroke in and out with the same rhythm she was using on my cock. I could feel a quiver of the flesh of her pussy as she came and my fingers and hand were coated with the wet juices of her passion.

Sarah continued to move up and down on my engorged member. She moved in slow even strokes, her lips tight around my shaft. From time to time she would stop at the top of her stroke and run her tongue over the head and down the side of my cock before engulfing the full length of my raging meat in her mouth. Her treatment was driving me crazy, the feel of her lips, the stroking of her tongue on my dick, raised me almost to the point of explosion and then down again.

Finally I felt the swell of my cock and the burn of the cum as it rose to the tip. Sarah felt it too, or maybe she just instinctively sensed it, she stopped her stroking and gripped the shaft lightly around its base. She pulled her lips almost completely off the throbbing member and just held the head of my dick in her mouth, firmly gripping it between her lips just below the head, while she ran her soft tongue slowly over the head. I could feel the cum continue to well up but just before I shot my rope into her waiting mouth she pulled her lips from my raging shaft and deftly ran the tip of her tongue over the very tip of my dick, and then down the sides. I could feel the first of the cum begin to spurt out of the orifice of my penis and she squeezed a little tighter with the hand around the base of my dick effectively reducing the force of my ejaculation. I could still feel the cum flow out of my dick but instead of the normal gut wrenching explosion, this was more of a slow sedate flow. Sarah ran her tongue back up the side of my cock and once again engulfed the head inside of her mouth and sucked avidly on it just as she released her grip on the base of my raging shaft. Sarah sucked in all of the cum that I sent into her mouth and then began to move her lips luxuriantly up and down the length of my dick once again. Her hand went back to massaging my balls and I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12