Sweet MILF Shannon Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Brightside (The Killers - 2004)
1.8k words
4.03
7.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"I'm coming out of my cage and I'm been doing just fine."

It was busy afternoon in Ganges bar for a change, I guess everyone was in the celebration mood before New Year's Eve. Shannon was behind the bar as usual on the Friday. As always, she looked really good. She'd look good even if she was wearing an old potato sack (for those of you who are old enough to know what that is). Her inky black hair pulled back in a ponytail to show off her big bright eyes and full, plump, red lips. The cardigan she is wearing over her tee shirt did little to disguise her desirable breasts beneath.

"Hey Shannon." I called out to her. Over the past few months that she had worked there, I had become more and more entranced by her. First thing I think about when I wake up; the last thing before I fall asleep. In between, I constantly thought of her. I had hoped she thought about me the same way and not just a good fuck buddy.

"Hi G!" Shannon greeted me as she got me a beer from the fridge. She came around to my table and sat the beer down before giving me my customary hug but no kiss; it felt different somehow. "A little later than usual, are you?"

"Yeah, came to watch the game. Maybe even stay later to watch the late game too." I told her then chuckled. "Depending on how much I drink during the first one!"

Shannon scooted away to do some barkeep stuff. Like I mentioned, it was pretty busy. I knew we weren't going to have a chance to have our typical intimate interaction. No HJ or BJ let alone a full make -out session. However, even if it was busy, she would find time to sit beside me on the bench to chat. Instead if she did come to converse, she seemed a little aloof and stood away to talk.

"Bing!" A text message on my cell.

Lately every time I heard that notification, my heart literally skipped a beat hoping it was something from Shannon. And it was. I clicked on the notification and opened the message. It read:

"Sean (the owner) wants me to stay behind the bar more and thinks we're getting too handsy."

Shannon was by the cash register when I looked at her and gave her a curious, confused gaze. We were pretty discrete if anyone else was around and our behaviour when other were around was not out of the ordinary.

Shannon bit her lips and returned a slight shrug.

There wasn't an opportunity to talk to her about it, so I sat, drank my beer and watched the game. At about 5:30, the game ended and not in a favourable way. I knew Shannon would be finished at six and thought at least she could stay for a quick drink before leaving for home. Around five to, some guy walked in. I didn't recognized him. He wasn't a regular for sure. Spidey sense went off.

He took a seat at the bar and when Shannon saw him, her demeanor immediately changed. She brought him a beer then continued doing her beer and cash count. Kristina that evening's keep had arrived and was busy doing her opening stuff.

Suddenly New Guy, stood up and walked to the far end of the bar in the back area. I watched as Shannon used her hands to support herself against his chest and gave him a big kiss. I watched her tell him to take a seat beside her as she counted up. She had recently did the same and called me over just the last week.

Completing her till, I watched New Guy finish his beer and walk out. Shannon gave Sean her cash out, grabbed her coat and gave me a quick hug before she left. We did the same thing last week too when I offered her a lift.

"So Kristina, is that Shannon's new BF?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." She answered back.

Stunned, confused, hurt, angry. Jealously is a real bitch. You have no control of any emotion. The pit of my stomach churned as I tried to think of any sign that this was happening. Okay, I know we were just bar friends with benefits, but no warning; no nothing!

Just the week before, she said she was going to a friend's Xmas party. Then next day, I sent her a text asking how the party went and what she ended up wearing.

"Bing!" She sent me a text: "Party was good. Wore a black dress."

Then without any prompting: "Bing! Okay fine! Small tight black dress, high front, no bra. Happy?"

There were other suggestive and euphemistic text messages between us.

Just Wednesday, before anyone filed in, we had our "get together" (See Sweet MILF Shannon 2). Then when it got busy, she gave me a napkin with a red lipstick kiss folded inside. "Here. For later."

So after Shannon left, I had a couple of more beers and a couple of Johnnie Blacks... Okay maybe more than a couple. Kristina was a good drinking partner too. Sean didn't help any. I think he was the only one to suspect I had feelings for Shannon. He tried to drown my hurt feelings too.

In the end I was too drunk to drive. Sean made me take a cab home.

As I crawled into bed, my mind tried to sort out what the fuck was that? Did I miss some sort of signs? Should I have asked her out more? Asked to be exclusive?

Before this had all happened, I had promised to get PC for one of her kids for Christmas. She was a single parent with two kids to support and separated from her husband, Stu. He was unemployed and did little to financially help out.

I was trying to get it for Saturday but couldn't. Shannon was working on the Saturday day shift. As hurt and jealous as I was, I still wanted to... needed to see her.

"Hi Shannon." I said with fake enthusiasm. There were a few regulars at Ganges. I took my regular seat on the bench facing the large screens. Before Shannon could open up my beer I told her. "Drank too much last night. Just a soda and lime."

She placed the glass on the table. She kept her distance and didn't give me the customary hug and kiss I used to get. I could have just texted her, but I made up an excuse for being there. "Sorry Shannon. I wanted to pick it up today but couldn't."

"That's okay." She said and gave me a smile. She took a seat beside me on the bench.

I wanted to touch her; to hold her; to kiss her but kept space. "So was that your boyfriend?"

"Well, it's still early days. His name is Chris." Shannon answered sheepishly, but offered no more information.

The conversation became difficult. My mind reeled to think of something but I didn't know what to say. I finished my drink. "Can I still get a hug before I go?"

"Yes, of course. We are still friends aren't we?" Shannon asked. "Special friends."

My heart was in pain as I wrapped my arms around her; she gave me a warm hug back.

"I'm working New Year's Eve tomorrow night. Will you come by?"

How could I say no? "For a little while anyways."

Sunday, I managed to get the lap top. It was much better than the cheaper piece of crao she was planning to get. I called in a big favour for it and got it for nothing other than buying my friend dinner and drinks. I texted her:

"Hope it's still okay to text you."

"Bing! Yes. Of course it is, silly."

"Got your laptop... Daughter's laptop"

I dropped it off at Ganges and asked Sean to put it in his office for Shannon. He responded. "Yeah. Yeah."

It was before nine when I dropped in that evening. It would be much busier later as midnight approached; I didn't want to stay that late.

"Oh fuck! My god!" I swore to myself when I saw Shannon. It was killing me to look at her. She was made-up with a bit more make-up than normal. She wore a gold lame shirt with a plunging neck line that ended below her cream coloured boobs which were pushed together and left her deep cleavage exposed. The vee neck line covered her nipples but was open enough that I could see some of her slightly darker aureole. I failed to hide my excitement from her. "Wow! You look great."

Sean had a band coming in for entertainment and they were busy setting up. It still wasn't that busy yet. Shannon stopped by to talk a bit. I was dying inside but I think I hid it well. "So what are the kids doing?"

"Emma is with my brother and Aiden is just staying home." Shannon told me. "Chris is DD for a couple of friends but will be at my place later, probably around one. I won't be home until four."

Soon after, a couple of other regulars walked in. Don shook my hand; I could smell the residual weed on my hand afterwards. I didn't want to show how hurt I was and stayed for a couple of beers but wanted to leave before the band started.

As always, I brought my empty bottle to the cash and paid my tab. "Have a good night, Shannon. Hope it picks up for you. Have a very happy New Year."

"You too." Shannon gave me a sincere hug and a kiss on the lips. "Happy New Year."

I went home. I turned on the TV to watch some of the celebrations, but there was nothing on. I opened a bottle of Champaign and drank it until midnight stuck. All the time I was thinking about Shannon getting home afterwards; finding him there, him taking off her clothes and...

I managed to fall asleep, probably due to the volume of alcohol I had consumed.

I awoke the next morning, still thinking of Shannon.

"Bing!" It still hurt.

"She really loves her laptop and trying to figure it all out."

I answered. "I'm glad she is enjoying it. Happy New Year's"

"Bing! Happy New Year's."

I really wanted to offer my help but opted not to. If Shannon asked me, of course I would. It may take a little more time before I can totally rid myself of this jealousy, but in a way I was happy for her to find this guy if he treated her well. I decided that I would like to at least keep Shannon as a friend and be there if anything should happen.

"Cause I'm Mr. Brightside."

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers