Sweet Morning Fuck

Info
Fucking my wife and her riding me.
375 words
3.8
179.7k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



This was a lovely, quick morning fuck with my gorgeous wife: I had told her I was going to go down on her but as I lay her down on her back, lifted her work skirt and pulled her panties to one side, she decided she wanted me inside her. I was rock hard and so turned on by seeing her pretty little pussy in front of me that I pulled her panties down and slid slowly inside her. She was beautifully tight but already wet and at 0.32 you can hear the first noises as my cock gets slick in her juices and slides slowly but firmly in and out of her. I am watching intently as my prick fucks her and moving my thumb so gently on her clit so that at 0.45 she lets out one of her cute little sighs before saying it's nice. Her excitement builds very quickly and at 1.14 she lets out a really sexy gasp and another at 1.21 before I feel my cock awash with her cum. She tells me at 1.38 that "straight cock is nice" and I ask her at 1.45 to go on top.

I roll on my back and she grabs my cock and slides down onto me and rides me expertly and at 2.39 asks if keeping doing this will make me cum. At 2.45 we start deep French kissing with her tongue darting into my mouth in the same rhythm as my cock thrusting deep into her belly. I have been unbuttoning her top while kissing her and am caressing he perfect tits as, at 3.06 I tell her I am getting closer and this excites her. As a lovely, familiar tingling sensation builds up in my heavy balls, she leans over me and her soft blond hair falls into my face and I can see the ecstasy in her eyes, before at 3.11 she cries "Oh cum!", and at 3.24 "I wanna see you cum" and three seconds later the first shot of spunk explodes from my cock deep into her fantastic cunt as I fill her and fill her with jet after jet, until it is flooding out of her and down my now empty balls...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Gorgeous_George
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh this was so fucking hot. My pussy is dripping wet

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 5 years ago
Love it

I’ve loved listening to this and cum imagining it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Mmm, my boyfriend and I fucked to this the other day and he came right as you did. So hot!!! Thank you for sharing...

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
I love it

I love listening to this. It sends my imagination into overdrive. So arousing

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Summer Humping Dry Humping with My Friend.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories