Sweet Music Ch. 2

Story Info
Stripped, spanked, showered and sexed.
3.9k words
4.7
101.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers

Thanks to all who votted for Chapter One making it (briefly) one of the highest rated stories on the site! If you enjoy this Chapter, do vote for it!

Chapter Two: A Shower for Jessica

The next day I had a coaching session with the girls. Kate kept looking directly at me with a mischievous grin. I wouldn't have minded if she'd done this when the other girls weren't looking, but Kate didn't seem to care. She was quite brazen. It was a little disturbing - and, at the same time, strangely arousing. After all, just a few hours ago I had fucked this saucy little madam to within an inch of her life and now here she was pretending butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. During the afternoon break, as I was standing making some coffee and the girls were otherwise occupied, Kate quietly walked up behind me, slid an impudent hand between my butt-cheeks and snaked it quickly between my legs to give my balls a squeeze, before suddenly walking away. Naturally, it was some minutes before I could persuade my pulsating dick to subside and we were embarrassingly late re-starting!

That evening, sitting in my flat, I reflected on the events of the previous night. There I had been, undressed, just as I was now, wearing only a dressing gown and before I had known it I'd had this delicious young woman over my knee, spanking her at her own request, then fucking her senseless. And all because she had stolen some money. One thing was for sure, I could never report her. If word ever got out about what we'd done - well, not only had I abused my position as teacher, but I was technically an accessory to the crime....

A quiet knock interrupted my panicky thoughts, and my heart virtually leapt into my mouth. A cold terror seized me, though I couldn't help notice a simultaneous throbbing in my groin...I could of course just not answer the door, pretend I was out and have done with it....

I answered the door. Well, wouldn't you?!

"Sir, Jessica has something to tell you. Please can we come in?"

Both Kate and Jessica were dressed in the same way: a white shirt with the top three or four buttons unfastened and no other clothing - just as Kate had dressed the previous night. Without waiting for an answer, Kate pushed past me leading Jessica by the hand.

Once inside Kate turned to me. Gone were the tears that had marked her arrival last night. Now she wore a broad cheeky grin.

"Now look," I began, "you really shouldn't...I mean...you..."

"Sir, Jessica wants you to know something," Kate interrupted. "Go on Jess, tell him."

Jessica fixed me with her big brown eyes. "Sir, I helped Kate steal the money."

I groaned.

"It's true sir." added Kate, "I went in and stole it while she kept watch."

My head was spinning. "Look, I don't want to hear this. If you're going to confess to this, go and see the Principle."

"OH SIR!!" They chorused, still grinning.

"Sir, you spanked Kate and didn't report her to the Principle..."

Oh shit! She'd TOLD her!!! Now I was truly fucked. I began mentally writing my letter of resignation...

"...so why can't you spank me too?"

Had I heard her right?

"That's right sir. Why can't you spank Jessica too? After all we won't tell....and you were SO good at it!" she added with a sexy growl.

I HAD heard correctly. Oh my god! I had a second delicious girl in 24 hours asking to be spanked. Oh well. I was going to be fired anyway. Might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a goat....

With a throaty chuckle, Kate led her gorgeous red-haired friend over to the sofa. "Come on sir, get Jessica over your knee. I'll help you."

With a mixture of nervousness and excitement churning my guts, I positioned myself on the leather sofa just as I had the previous night when I had spanked Kate's little bottom red raw and fucked her furiously. Now Kate set about preparing the delicious Jessica for the rigors to come. To my delight, she began by unbinding Jessica's incredibly long copper-coloured hair. I had only ever seen it tied - as a ponytail, or in bunches, or pinned-up in a complicated arrangement about her head. This last version while having the advantage of exposing the beautiful nape of Jessica's neck (whose soft smoothness had often been an especially arousing image in my wanking fantasies) nevertheless couldn't possibly equal the gorgeous sight that now greeted my eyes. With the last of the pins removed, Jessica's hair plunged down her back in a dense golden cascade. A quick shake of the head and the silky curtain spread itself across her shoulders and down over her buttocks almost reaching the hem of her flimsy white shirt. It was no use pretending: I already had a massive raging hard-on sticking impudently out of the front of my dressing gown as Kate gently laid her friend over my lap and brought her warm body into intimate contact with my turgid organ.

To my amazement, Kate reached under Jessica's shirt and, taking a buttock in each hand, sensuously stroked the pert globes. Jessica groaned and writhed, transmitting little ripples of pleasure through her lower belly to my imprisoned prick. Kate then pushed the shirt up to Jessica's waist, briefly revealing heavenly, creamy buttocks, before smoothing the long hair over them.

I spanked.

Jessica jumped as though hit by an electric shock, but apart from a sharp gasp, she made no sound. More smacks followed, each met with the same sharp intake of breath. I was spanking the crown of her bottom, my hand first making contact with the smooth shiny locks that covered it. If this was detracting slightly from the impact of the slaps, it was more than compensated by the sensuous feel of the hair under my hand. Kate meanwhile was now kneeling on the couch next to me, stroking her friend's head and cheek, a far away look in her eyes combining tenderness and a certain sadistic wantonness as little Jessica writhed and wriggled under my punishing palm. I was beginning to suspect these two girls might be just a little kinky!

I paused in my spanking and began to gently rub Jessica's buttocks, letting the locks of hair slide and slither, some getting trapped in the crack between her cheeks. Jessica moaned loudly, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Kate leaned forward and stifled her friend's moans with a deep, lingeringly sensuous kiss on the mouth. Now it was my turn to groan - the combination of this delectable sight with the wonderful feel of Jessica's buttocks and her continuous slow writhing over my cock was making it hard to control my increasing urge to ejaculate. Kate raised her head and moved forward to kiss me, her tongue hungrily insinuating itself into my mouth. Jessica slowly rose to her knees from my lap and began to untie the belt on my dressing gown, letting the silk material fall open to reveal my muscular body and straining erection. Completely unbuttoning her shirt she opened it to reveal pert, firm tits, by no means large but with the most incredible stiff pointy nipples I had ever seen - almost half an inch long and begging to be sucked. Meanwhile Kate continued to kiss me alternating between sucking my lower lip and teasing my tongue with hers. With her right hand cradling the back of my head her left hand now slid down my bare chest and stomach to join both of Jessica's in circling my crotch.

I lay back, shut my eyes and just drank in the sublime feeling of two beautiful girls playing with me. With the cunning of the practiced and wicked little teases they obviously were, they contrived to avoid direct contact with my genitals. Instead their fingers circled and tickled, like snakes slithering through the forest floor of my thighs, belly and pubic hair, occasionally making brief "accidental" contact with my straining testicles.

How long this heavenly teasing went on for I have no idea, but after what seemed like an eternity a new sensation transmitted itself. Without warning, a hot wet mouth had clamped itself around my thick glans and was proceeding to suck and lick round and round my bulging cock-head. I have always loved oral sex: the sharp teeth around the shaft, a man-trap that could shut at any moment, combined with the inner softness of the pleasuring mouth; the woman serving her man totally through her oral ministrations, yet at the same time utterly, dangerously, in charge and able to dictate the pace and nature of her pleasure-giving - I have always found this combination the most deeply arousing of all sexual couplings. Here the pleasure was magnified by the unexpectedness of the act at this moment and by my uncertainty, because my eyes were still shut, as to which girl was doing it.

Kate's tongue once again slipping into my mouth soon answered the question. I reached down with my right hand to stroke Jessica's lovely hair as she continued to fellate me, whilst my left hand stroked Kate's soft buttocks and began to slip into the warm secret cleft between her cheeks. Pausing to gently scratch her anal ring, I moved forward to fondle her by now familiar vagina which was already dripping hot womanly secretions, showing that Kate was already intensely aroused. I teased up and down the length of her slit, before sliding the middle and index fingers deep inside her succulent pussy. With a little scream, Kate began riding my fingers, head thrown back, her shirt slowly falling off her shoulders to reveal firm heaving breasts.

Meanwhile Jessica continued to offer me oral delights, her tongue swirling round and round my pulsating rod, teasing the frenum and rasping the glans. From time to time her insistent licking would yield to deep slow sucks, my cock-head probing the back of her mouth, only to be replaced by a return to the exquisite tongue torture with which she was slowly bringing me to what was likely to prove a copious juicing.

Kate humped my fingers more and more insistently, gasping and groaning in rhythm with her thrusts, her love-juices dribbling over my hand. With my right hand, I reached over and began to cup and squeeze her firm young titties, scratching and twirling my fingernails around her lovely nips. This sent Kate over the edge and with a roar she suddenly came, her spasming cunt alternately gripping and releasing my still vigorously wanking fingers. With a grunt of satisfaction, she fell forward onto my reclined body and immediately started to lick downwards, over my chest and stomach, towards my straining rod which was still being orally tormented by Jessica and seemed liable to explode at any moment.

"Come on Jess. Give me a lick!" Jessica raised her pretty little face from my raging meatus and grinned, pre-cum dribbling from the sides of her mouth and down her chin. Grasping my shaft by the base, she pointed the head towards Kate's willing mouth which plunged down onto the glans and sucked deeply. I am fortunate in having a nine inch penis and was amazed at how much she managed to take to the back of her throat. Tightening her lips she slowly withdrew so that the shaft emerged with a little pop. The pressure was incredible and the sudden release from her mouth into the cold air was extraordinarily arousing. Wrapping her fingers round Jessica's at the base of my stem, Kate pointed my penis back to her friend's mouth. So began a game, with each girl pointing my cock to the other who then took a single gulp, a slow sensuous withdrawal, followed by returning it to the other to pleasure.

This was all proving too much and when Kate and Jessica's fingers started a gentle palpation of my tender ball-sack, I could stand it no longer. My gonads tightened, an uncontrollable spasm shot through the base of my cock and I unloaded a wad of creamy hot sperm just as Kate pointed me towards Jessica's face. Jessica took the first load full in the mouth. She pointed my dick to her chest as the second emission exploded over her breasts. Kate immediately lent forward and urgently wrapped her lips around my glans so that the remaining pulses discharged into her mouth.

Withdrawing from my wilting shaft, Kate brought her mouth to Jessica's and they kissed, lingeringly, allowing my spunk to dribble from one mouth to the other and down their chins and breasts. Kate leaned forward and began to lick the cum from Jessica's tits, pausing to tease and torture those incredibly long nipples. Jessica shuddered and groaned as Kate greedily slurped.

After an age, Kate backed off. "Sir, there's so much spunk over Jessica's boobs, I think she needs a shower. Come on Jess."

Leaping off me, Kate grabbed her friend's hand and, giggling, the two jumped up and ran towards the bathroom, leaving me both sated and a little confused by this turn of events.

As I recovered my breath, I enjoyed a brief post-orgasmic doze. I think I drifted off for a few minutes, because I awoke to shrieks of laughter coming from the bathroom. Sensing familiar stirrings in my groin, I walked into the bathroom, to find Jessica, naked under the steaming shower and Kate, still wearing her unbuttoned shirt, soaping her up. I paused in the doorway to take in this delightful sapphic sight.

The bathroom was completely tiled with the shower in one corner, no shower-screen was necessary, so my view was unrestricted. Jessica was already well lathered and Kate was working the creamy soap well into the pert little breasts, paying special attention to those amazingly long nipples. Her hands moved lower, making little circling motions around her belly - and on, ever downwards, to Jessica's soaked auburn pubis. This was the first proper view I'd had of Jessica's mound - the subject of so many midnight wank-fantasies - and I was delighted to find it as springy and bushy as I'd hoped. Kate's inquisitive fingers slowly moved onwards into Jessica's intimate cleft, whilst Jessica, steadying herself against the wall, willingly parted her legs.

"Oooh sir, Jessica's soooo juicy! Come and feel her!"

I needed no further encouragement and joined Kate in the spray of the shower to offer another willing pair of hands in the soaping of Jessica. Between us we ran our lathered hands over every part of her body, causing Jessica to pant and groan with delight. I took great pleasure in finally stroking and teasing the perky nipples, whilst Kate concentrated on her buttocks and inner thighs. We kissed freely and sensuously: me and Kate; Kate and Jessica; Jessica and me, all the time fondling and exploring this gorgeous girl's luscious young body.

Then I had a wicked idea. Leaving Kate to continue her ministrations, I picked up the steaming shower-head, pointed it at Jessica's breasts...and suddenly turned the controls to cold! Jessica and Kate shrieked in unison as the freezing water hit them - though it was worse for Jessica as she took the main force. I quickly played the shower over her body as she squealed with genuine outrage.

"Stop it, you bastard! Oh fuck! Shit! You fucking bastard!"

I turned off the shower with a chuckle. "Now, now, Jessica. Mind your language young lady. We can't have you speaking to a teacher in that way!"

"That's right Sir." chimed in Kate, "I think you'll have to spank her again."

"Well at least let me get dry first, you bastards."

"Really Jessica," I replied in mock seriousness, "we're going to have to teach you a lesson, aren't we?"

Goose-bumps were already forming over Jessica's boobs, thighs and belly, so Kate took a large white fluffy towel, wrapped it round her and patted her half dry. Meanwhile Jessica, her perfect white teeth chattering slightly, began to wring out her soaking long tresses. I picked up Jessica's abandoned white shirt and helped her put it on, leaving it open and exposing her delicate breasts. Jessica pulled her wet hair out of the shirt and drew it into a single golden rope, letting it hang over her left breast and all the way down to her crotch. The moisture from both her hair and her half-wet torso soaked through the cotton, making the material all but transparent.

Gaining in confidence all the time and with the added encouragement of a renewed hard-on, I led Jessica over to the hand basin, made her grasp the basin and bend over. Kate assisted, ensuring that Jessica's legs were straight and her back fully bent so that her cute little bottom poked out invitingly under the shirt. I lifted the shirt tail and enjoyed for the second time that evening the delicious sight of Jessica's firm young globes. I couldn't resist reaching out and stroking them, taking a buttock in each hand, as Kate had done earlier and jouncing and jiggling the twin mounds, before bringing all my fingers together for a brief concerted tease of her hot slit. Jessica stiffened, raised her head and inhaled sharply:

"Oh! You bastard! You dirty bastard! Oh yes! YE-E-S-S-S-S!!!"

"Language Jessica!" I admonished, landing a vigorous slap across the middle of her buttocks with a resounding crack!

"Perhaps this would be better Sir." suggested Kate, grinning as she handed me my own wooden handled hairbrush.

Grasping the handle and turning it back to front, I brought it down with a crisp thwack! on her left cheek, followed rapidly by another thwack! on the other. Jessica yelped but stayed in position. I struck again and began methodically alternating the strokes as Jessica's increasingly red and tormented bottom writhed in response. Her vocal reaction however was quite different, the initial yelps gradually calming to a series of guttural grunts which began to take on a sound suspiciously similar to noises of sexual arousal. Meanwhile, the sight of her wiggling backside affording the occasional tantalising glimpse of pink vulva was getting me hornier than ever - a fact emphasised when Kate eventually came up behind me, snuggled her firm breasts into my back, reached round to grasp my dick and began a slow masturbation in synchronisation with my spanks.

I became aware that Kate was gently pushing me forward, guiding my penis towards Jessica's moistening slit. Eventually the spanking stopped and I abandoned myself completely to the delectable sensation of my throbbing pole being inserted into the hot wet sleeve of Jessica's tight vagina. And she was certainly tight! I had to thrust several times and from a number of positions to gain purchase. The moment the head locked itself in her channel Jessica cried out and her legs crumbled. Jessica went down on her knees and I followed her, still locked into her willing slot.

Adjusting to this doggy-fuck position on the bathroom floor I began to establish a slow thrusting motion. Jessica pushed back to meet my thrusts and soon we established a rhythm offering maximum penetration for me and deep stimulation for her - compounded by my reaching round to gently tease the tight nub of her clitoris.

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes! YES!! Oh F-U-C-K!!!" cried Jessica, as my pleasuring of her became increasingly insistent. "Yes, you bastard! Oh YES! You fucking dirty gorgeous bastard!! Fuck me! Yes! Oh, oh, oooooooohhhhhh! YES! OH FUCK!!! YES!!!!"

(Really, the language these young ladies pick up in these exclusive schools nowadays!).

Meanwhile, Kate had perched herself on edge of the lavatory, just inches from Jessica's face and was now parting her long legs to reveal her moist and shaven snatch. She thrust out her crotch towards her friend who responded by leaning further forward with each of my thrusts, so that her face came closer and closer to its wet and fleshy goal. I assisted by pushing with extra sustained force on one particular thrust, sending Jessica head first into the cunt of the wanton Kate.

As Jessica's tongue made contact with her friend's vulva Kate threw her head back and gasped. Jessica then began the long slow process of teasing Kate's vagina, first delicately tonguing the clitoris, before sucking the little nubbin between her lips. Kate was soon deliriously writhing from side to side, head thrust back, eyes closed and mouth open, whilst I continued to bury my cock in the hot sleeve of Jessica's cunt. The force I was transmitting through my fucking motion made it feel that I was screwing both Kate and Jessica simultaneously, with Jessica's cunniligual tongue acting as an extension of my penis. The three of us were a kind of living erotic sculpture. Only one thing was needed to make our fucking circle complete and it was Kate who eventually made the move to remedy this.

thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers
12