Sweet Neighbor Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets to know sexy virgin.
3.5k words
4.44
405.1k
54
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story is about the little neighbor girl who lives in the apartment below me. Her name is Jennie and she is 18 years old. For a young girl she is very attractive, she has small breasts and a cute little figure. I'm 45 and according to a lot of women, very attractive for my age. Every time I saw Jennie outside she would always say "Hi."

Her mother was divorced and the two of them lived there alone. Her mother had a boyfriend that was there all the time so Jennie seemed to spend her time outside. I became friends with both her and her mom and would help them out if something needed fixing or what ever they needed.

One weekend about two months ago Jennie’s mom and her boyfriend wanted to go to Vegas for the weekend but they didn't want to leave Jennie home alone without someone looking in on her. Being neighborly I said I would, or if they'd rather she could stay with me if she'd like, that way she wouldn't be home alone.

"You wouldn't mind?" her mom asked.

"No, I have plenty of room and I like Jennie" I replied.

"Jennie seems to like you too,” her mom said.

Friday night came and Jennie’s mom dropped her off before they left for the airport.

"You sure you don't mind her staying here with you?" her mom asked again.

"Not at all, it will be nice to have someone to talk to" I answered.

Turning to Jennie she said.

"Now you be good, and mind Mr. Wright."

"I will" replied Jennie.

The two of us sat there and talked for awhile then I asked if she wanted to watch TV.

"No, I'd just like to sit and read, do you have any good books?" she asked.

"I have si-fi books?"

"Do you have any romance stories?"

"I do but" I said thinking about the books I did have, "I don't think there the kind of books you should read."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, there sexy love stories" I said.

"I like sexy stories" she replied.

"Okay I'll get you one." I told her.

"Is it okay if I take a bath first?" she asked.

"Sure" I said.

Jennie got up and went got her bag of clothes. As she did I went in and got her a clean towel and set it out. I made sure the tub was clean then started to ran her bath water, I figured she might like a bubble bath so I squirted some shampoo in. I heard her cuss as I was coming out of the bathroom.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

"I forgot my nightgown" she replied.

"That’s okay don't worry about it, I have and old pajama top you can wear" I told her.

As she took her bath I went into the bedroom and thumbed through the books I had. They were books like penthouse letters and other dirty books. I found one that had a story about girls having sex for the first time and figured that might be okay, so I grabbed it and brought it out just as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Here you go, it might be kind of sexy" I said handing her the book.

"That’s okay,” she said as she took the book from me.

The sight of her standing there in my old pajama top was incredible, she had beautiful legs and the top two buttons of the shirt were undone allowing me to see a little of her breasts. I watched her little ass sway from side to side as she walked over to the couch, she lay down and opened the book and started to read.

I decided to take quick shower, while in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about the young girl lying there on my couch. As I did I found myself becoming aroused. I finished my shower and shaved, I then wrapped my bath towel around me and headed for the bedroom to dress. As I came around the corner I got the shock of my life; there on the couch was Jennie with her legs spread and her hand inside her panties.

Jennie heard me and quickly removed her hand. Knowing I must have embarrassed her by walking in on her at that moment I walked over and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Don't be embarrassed" I told her "Its only natural to masturbate."

"I’m sorry" she replied.

"Don't be, I do it all the time" I said to reassure her.

"YOU DO?"

"Sure, when I need relief I jack off" I told her.

"Is that why you have books like this one?" she asked.

"Yea, but I'd rather jack off while watching a porn" I said.

"WOW, do you have those too? I've never watched one" she asked.

"Sure do, would you like to see one?" I said as I felt my cock rising.

"Yea."

"Ok, but not here, we have to watch it in my bedroom if that’s okay with you" I told her.

She agreed, As I got the movie out and put it in the VCR she crawled onto the bed and lay down. When I turned around I got a view of her beautiful body as she lay there. She had such lovely legs and her skin looked so soft. She had her head propped up with her hand and as I stood there admiring her, she asked.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"NO, nothings wrong" I assured her.

"Well come on, I want to see this movie" she replied with a giggle.

I walked over and crawled on the bed next to her and pushed play on the remote. After about a 15 minutes into the movie a hot sex scene finally came on, a woman was undressing a man then started to play with his cock. Soon she was on her knees in front of him sucking the head of his cock.

I felt the bed wiggle so I glanced over at Jennie, she was starting to fidget as she watched them licking and sucking each other. I could tell that she must have been getting turned on, by the way she kept moving her legs around. The thought of her pussy getting wet made my cock real hard and I wanted to pull it out and jack off, but I didn't want to scare her so I just lay there.

"Wow, this is great" she remarked.

"You like the movie?" I asked.

"Yea, I've never seen a mans cock before, I've always wondered what it looked or felt like" she said.

As we continued to watch I slowly moved over closer to her young body. I found myself looking at her more and more. By now my cock was throbbing and all I wanted was to fuck Jennies little pussy. Then she noticed me looking at her and as are eyes made contact she asked.

"Do you like looking at me?" she asked.

"Yes, you’re a very pretty girl, have you ever kissed a boy?" I replied.

"Yes, why do you want to kiss me?" she asked.

"Yes, if you want me to" I said.

She didn't say anything as she lay back on the pillow. I leaned forward and our lips come together, I gave her a sweet tender kiss, then another. As we kissed I reached down and cupped my hand gently over her breast, she didn't move but kept kissing me. I then unbuttoned a couple of buttons and slid my hand inside and began to play with her nipple. It was hard and as she felt my fingers touching it she gasped. Then I said in a whisper:

"If you promise not to ever say anything I'll let you feel my cock" I said.

"I promise,” she said in a low shy voice.

I took her hand in mine and guided it down to my thigh; she rubbed my thigh for a minute then slowly slid her hand up till it touched my hard cock. I lay there kissing her as I felt her fingers exploring my manhood, her fingers felt so soft and gentle as she ran them up and down the shaft of my cock. Then she ran her fingers all the way down till they touched my balls, she played with my balls for a minute then ran her hand back up and wrapped it around my cock. Slowly she started jacking it.

"Ohhhh YEA, that feels wonderful Jennie" I whispered as I continued to kiss her tender lips

"Let me touch you between the legs" I said.

As I slid my hand down to her legs and began rubbing her thighs. Then I took and slowly parted her legs and slid my hand down into her crouch. The crouch of her little panties was wet and as my fingers touched her she began to moan. Then she squirmed and asked.

"Can I do to you like what the woman did to the man in the movie?" she asked.

"What’s that?" I asked.

"Take your cock in my mouth" she whispered.

Hearing this just about made me shoot my load, I got up and straddled her then lowered myself so that my cock was poised right above her waiting lips. I took my cock in hand and lightly rubbed it across her warm lips. Then I told her to open her mouth and as she did I slid the head if it in.

There was some pre-cum seeping from my cock as it entered her mouth and as she got her first taste of a man she moaned with delight. Her tongue started to encircle the head of my cock as she reached down and began to play with my aching balls. I let her suck me for awhile then I pulled away.

"That was great, your a good little cocksucker" I told her as I gave her a sweet kiss.

"Now its my turn" I said as I took and pulled her white laced panties down.

I spread her legs and lowered my face between them. I began kissing up and down her inner thighs, the sweet aroma of her little pussy filled the air and made me hungry for her. Then I kissed the outer lips of her wet pussy and as I did she let out a long moan.

Here I was in bed licking the pussy of a 18-year-old girl and let me tell you, it was fantastic. Her love juices were flowing like mad from her little love hole by now and it tasted so sweet. I took and spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers and got my first glimpse of her clit. It was big and swollen and I knew that she must be damn horny. I leaned forward and gave her clit a tender kiss then ran my tongue gently over it.

Ahwwww, do that again" she said.

So I touched my tongue once again to her swollen clit, then I wrapped my lips around it and gave it a little suck. I ran my tongue down to her love hole and slowly stuck it in. I began to wiggle it inside of her and I head her let out a loud moan as I did. I did want her to have and orgasm yet so I stopped and crawled back up and gave her a kiss.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Because I don't want you to cum yet" I whispered as I reached down and spread her legs just as far apart as I could.

"Why? What are you doing?" she asked.

"Tonight your going to become a woman,” I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm going to FUCK YOU" I whispered as I lowered myself between her legs.

"NO, please don't, I've never done this before" she whimpered.

"Its to late, you've got me horny" I answered as I slid the head of my cock between her wet pussy lips.

With the head of my cock at the entrance of her little love hole I pushed it just inside. She tried to push away from me but she couldn't, the weight of my body was too much for her. I felt my cock slide into her little hole and I felt the thin barrier of her cherry.

"Ohhhhh Please Mr. Wright don't do this to me" she pleaded.

"I'm going to pop that little cherry of yours, you know you want me too" I replied.

I then pushed just enough to pop her cherry, as I did she let out a yelp and began to whimper. Her tiny pussy was very tight and I could feel it contracting hard around my cock. She was still trying to push me off of her but not as much. As my cock filled her pussy she tried to pull her pussy away from it, but all she was doing was making my cock slide deeper into her tight pussy.

I just lay there with my cock fully inside her pussy, she finally settled down and quit trying to push me away. I figured she finally excepted the fact that I was going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it. I tried to kiss her lips but she resisted, so I started to kiss and lick up and down her neck as I played with her nipples.

As I licked her neck I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed tight and her whimpering had turned to panting. I thought to myself, " MY god, she's fixing to cum, and I haven't even fucked her yet."

Then I felt all the muscle's in her body tighten as I looked down and saw that her toes were curled, I now knew that she was the verge of having and orgasm. I reached down and started to gently fondle her breast as I continued kissing her neck.

"That’s it sweetie, let me feel your little pussy have its first orgasm" I whispered in her ear as her body start to quiver as she came closer and closer to letting go. Then her body began to twitch and shake and then I heard her gasping for air as she let go with a powerful orgasm. The feel of her having and orgasm was so incredible that it made my cock enlarge and I knew I too was about to explode.

I can't explain it but the feel of her pussy and the excitement sent me over the edge and I felt my cock explode shooting my load deep inside her tiny pussy. She just lay there as she felt my cock squirting cum into her love chamber for the first time. The two of us just lay there; I could feel her heart pounding against my chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked after a few minutes.

"I think so" she answered.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to go this far,” I said.

She just shook her head and rolled over. I soon fell asleep, when I awoke in the morning I felt Jennie’s warm hand caressing my balls. I just lay there pretending to still be asleep and watched though the slit in my eyes as she fondled me. Then she shifted her body down so that her head was close to my hard throbbing cock.

I watched as she gently wrapped her hand around its shaft and brought her mouth down to it. She kissed it, then she stuck her tongue out and touched it to the tip of it, lightly she licked across it and as she did it made my cock jump. I closed my eyes and lay there enjoying the feeling of her wet tongue. Her lips then parted and slipped over the head as her tongue continued to encircle the head.

Slowly she started to suck up and down my cock, taking in as much as she could. With her hand wrapped around it she began to jack it up and down as she sucked it. The feel of this was wonderful and it didn't take long till my cock exploded filling her mouth with my hot cum. I watched as she tried to swallow as much as she could, while the rest oozed out of her mouth and ran down over her chin.

"You sure know how to wake a man up in the morning,” I said.

"I'm glad you liked it" she replied with a giggle "I just couldn't resist when I woke up and saw your big cock."

"I thought you might be upset with me for what I did to you last night" I said.

"No, I was just a little scared seeing I've never had a cock in me, but I have to admit it felt wonderful" she replied.

"Would you like to have that wonderful feeling again?" I asked.

With out a word she spread her legs wide answering my question. I rolled over on top of her and guided my hard cock to her little pussy hole. Her pussy was ready and waiting as I slipped my cock all the way in. I slowly started to fuck her and as I did she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my lips to hers. Her pussy was so wet that I could feel her love juices running down my balls.

"God I never knew fucking could feel so gooooddd, I love the feel of your big cock inside me" she said in a low sexy voice, as I pumped cock in and out of her horny love hole. It didn't take much till both came. That night her mother returned.

"Did you have fun?" she asked Jennie.

"Yea, I had a lots of fun with Mr. Wright" Jennie told her with a smile.

"I hope she wasn't any trouble,” her mom said.

"No trouble at all" I answered.

"How much do I owe you for watching her?" her mom asked.

"You don't owe me anything. Believe me it was a pleasure having her here" I answered as I looked over at Jennie.

A few days later Jennie was coming home from school, I was out on my balcony when I heard her yell "Hi Mr. Wright." I looked down and saw her as she crossed the street; she was wearing a short blue skirt and a white blouse. I waved back as she walked up the sidewalk; she looked so delicous as she walked with her little ass swaying from side to side.

After she went into the apartment I went back into mine. About 15 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. As I opened it I saw Jennie standing there.

"Hi I thought I'd come up and see you" she said as she walked in and I shut the door.

"What did you want to see me about?" I questioned.

"Nothing really, it's just that my moms boyfriend is over and they want to be alone so my mom told me to go somewhere for awhile" she remarked.

As I closed the door and turned around she flung her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss. Her tongue filled my mouth as it tried to plow its way down my throat. I reached down and ran my hands up under her skirt. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties.

"I took them off so you could feel my bare butt,” she said with a smile.

She continued kissing me as I felt her soft ass, then she whispered in my ear "FUCK ME." So I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where I gently lay her on the bed. Slowly I unbuttoned her blouse and opened it revealing her small firm breasts.

Her white lace bra had a front clasp, which made it easy to undo exposing them to me. I leaned over and sucked on her nipple. As I did she let out a low moan of delight. I felt her hand as she began to rub the bulge in my pants. Then she reached and unzipped them letting her hand slide in and groped my cock.

After a minute I stood up and started to undress, she watched as I removed my pants. Her eyes got big when she saw my stiff cock bounce out into sight. As I crawled back onto the bed she reached down and pulled her skirt up as she spread her legs wide. Her pussy glissened from the wetness of her love juices that were running down from her love hole to the crack of her tiny ass.

As the head my cock entered her tiny hole she moaned and whispered, "My mom's not the only one who needs her pussy satisfied." Meaning that Jennies mom and her boyfriend were in the bedroom below us fucking.

That’s when it accrued to me, that little did her mother know while her and her boyfriend were in bed screwing, her little girl was in bed right above her getting her pussy fucked too.