Sweet November Ch. 22

Story Info
Slave husband experiences a different kind of Thanksgiving.
7.3k words
3.99
25.9k
3

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Thursday, November 28th Thanksgiving Day

I do not remember falling asleep, but suddenly my alarm was going off. Shortly after slapping the 'off' button I remembered I had a decision to make.

After several days of incessant sexual teasing without release I had been given an opportunity to "pick my poison", more or less. When my wife Jess gets up this morning she expects me to tell her if I would like to be allowed to finally come today. The downside being I would be forced to come many more times throughout the day even to the point it became painful. Or I could choose not to be allowed release and continue with my frustration until she decided to end it. Not only would I not be allowed release, but she intended to tease my cock to the edge over and over throughout the day continuing my torture. The final piece to the puzzle was that regardless of which I chose, I would be required to thank her often for whatever happened. After all, it is Thanksgiving.

I climbed into the shower and continued thinking about my quandary. On one hand I really would like to come. My balls ached from frustration and the tension of being so full. However I knew if I chose that avenue I would be made to ejaculate countless times throughout the day and far beyond what would be remotely pleasurable.

On the other hand I could continue on like the last few days without release. While I really yearned for orgasm I had become somewhat accustomed to the frustration. However I could not help but think that Jess would have something up her sleeve that would push me until I was teetering on the edge between pleasure and insanity.

For several minutes I continued pondering the situation as I showered. As I began to wash my hair and the soap suds ran down my face I heard the shower curtain being pulled open and then closed as I was joined in the shower. Before I had a chance to rinse off and take a look, I felt my wife's hand reach around and take hold of my package.

"So, what did you decide?" she asked as her hand began to work its way up and down my growing member.

I swallowed hard and continued to rinse myself off hoping to buy myself a little time. I really was not sure which direction to go.

"I asked you a question," she said, as she squeezed my member tighter and pushed her soft and spectacular breasts into my back. I pushed back into her in order to free my face from the cascading water and allow myself room to speak. As a bonus I felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine.

"May I be allowed just one question, Mistress?" I inquired. I figured I had nothing to lose by asking and hoped it would help with my decision making.

She pondered this for a moment before answering. "Just one," she answered. "It had better be a good one; I am going to be royally pissed if you are wasting my time."

"I wouldn't think of wasting your time, Mistress," I responded.

"Very well then, go ahead," she insisted.

"If I choose to be allowed to come," I began, "will you actually allow me the pleasure of an orgasm, or will you simply allow me to spill my cum?"

Although I could not see her reaction I sensed by her hesitation and relaxed grip that her devious mind had at least toyed with this idea. "I will allow you the pleasure of orgasm," she replied, "but I cannot guarantee everything you experience today will be enjoyable."

I got the answer I was hoping for, and though the last part sounded rather ominous, she really did not say anything I had not already assumed. I knew, regardless of my choice, today was going to be long and exhausting.

"Please allow me to come, Mistress," I implored, announcing my desire for the course of the day.

As soon as I gave Jess the answer she needed she released me, turned and stepped out of the shower. "Finish cleaning up and meet me in my room in five minutes," she called to me as she dried off.

I had expected her to take care of me right then and there as was evident by my hard, throbbing and bobbing penis. I shook off my little bit of shock and hurried to finish up and meet my wife. My erection never faded as I soon found myself approaching her room. I did not even bother covering myself as I approached and had simply left my towel hanging in the bathroom.

Upon entering her room I found her standing there wrapped in just a white terrycloth robe. "You will only be asked to make one more decision today," she announced. "How would you like to come first?" As the words fell from her lips she slid the robe down off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. Her naked body glistened in the dim light of the room as a few remaining droplets of water from the shower ran down her beautiful body. At 5'6" and 118 lbs. she was my idea of sexy. Her breasts were a spectacular 36C with beautiful pink nipples that called out for me to wrap my lips around. Her pussy was perfectly trimmed into a tight vee and was fighting for attention with her tits, but in reality I could not wait to get my hands on that perfectly round ass of hers.

Without hesitation I stepped quickly towards her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. My hands wandered up and down her body as our tongues danced with one another. As passion mixed with anticipation, I groped and kneaded her tits and her ass with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy store.

Finally we broke our lip-lock to catch our breath. It was at this point that my lust and eagerness got the best of me and I pushed gently down on her shoulders until she was on her knees. Without a word she took my cock between her lips and began sucking, licking and bobbing with great enthusiasm.

As she continued to give me a phenomenal blowjob, she moved her hands back to grip my ass and dug her nails into my skin. In turn I took hold of her short brunette hair between my fingers as she vigorously drove me to the edge of orgasm. She paused for one glorious second allowing the sensations to build and then pushed me the rest of the way thru to an incredible explosive orgasm. I threw my head back as I pumped my cum continuously down her throat. She never slowed her efforts for a second and I released her head from my grip well before she released my ass cheeks from hers.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled curiously as if expecting a response. Her incredible blue eyes seemed to be holding me under her control. I was simply mesmerized by her beauty and her sexual appetite.

"Thank you," I blurted, remembering her remark from yesterday. Then she stood to kiss me passionately once again, and I tasted myself on her tongue.

Moments later she broke up our oral embrace and climbed up on the bed. With her knees bent and legs spread wide she plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy. Instantly she laid her head back and began moaning as she proceeded to pleasure herself for several minutes while I watched. The smell of her excitement filled my nostrils and heightened my anticipation.

Finally after a thoroughly enthralling display she removed her fingers and opened her eyes. "Fuck me," she blurted, waking me from my trance.

Without hesitation I moved into position and quickly perched my member at her entrance. My erection was as strong as ever, and I easily slid into her slippery hole. The smoothness of our shaven genitals sliding against each other felt incredible. She immediately thrust up to meet me and in a matter of seconds we were both going at a frantic pace. I soon felt my balls boiling as they slapped against her perfect bottom. Seconds later she was moaning loudly, signaling her impending climax. I immediately sensed my own orgasm developing and reached the peak mere seconds after she began. Moments later I was lying facedown on top of Jess as we both worked to catch our breath. "Thank you," I sighed, barely able to speak.

After a few minutes had passed, Jess gently pushed me off and said, "You'd better get ready for round three. I still have one more hole that needs filling."

As inviting as that sounded I was tired and not sure I was up to the task. "I am not sure I am going to be able to help you with that," I panted.

"I don't remember asking," she shot back, as she stood up and then reached over to my already shrinking member. As she grabbed my package roughly she reminded me, "I told you I was going to make you come many, many times today. I'll let you take a little break after this. Now get your ass up and fuck mine."

I pulled myself up off the bed and moved over behind her as she had already positioned herself on the bed with her butt up and her head down. Her little hole did look rather inviting as I thought about going one more round.

As I approached she looked back at me, shaking her head in disgust. "Don't even think about it...I set the lube over there," she barked, as she pointed to the dresser in the corner.

Sheepishly, I backed away and retrieved the tube of lube. As I returned to her I squirted a generous amount onto my recovering member and then a glob onto my index and middle fingers. After that I massaged the jelly all over the entrance to her ass hole and then slowly worked my fingers in--first one, followed quickly by a second. She began to moan instantly. The sensation of her anus gripping my fingers caused my cock to twinge and rebound quickly. As I pushed the lube deeper into her hole, my cock began to stiffen rapidly. A few seconds later I was ready to go and had the head of my tool poised at her back door.

"It's about time," she chirped, as I pushed into her with a grunt. It took her a few small thrusts to relax, but soon enough she was pushing back into me in cadence. I could not believe how quickly I felt my balls begin to rise. It felt as if her beautiful bottom was milking my cock. Even as I slid most of the way out I could feel her muscles retracting to keep me in. It was incredible and I could not take it anymore.

I grabbed her around the waist and thrust rigorously into her. Instantly her moans turned to yelps of enjoyment. This only served to excite me even more and my thrusting turned to pounding as her legs went weak beneath her and she now lay flat on the bed. Finally I released my small but exhausting load into her and fell down on top of her once more.

This time we both took a little longer to recover before I rolled off of her as my dick went completely limp. She too rolled over in exhaustion and we both took seemingly synchronized deep breaths. "Thanks," I huffed once again.

Jess was the first to rise and told me she was off to take a "real shower". She followed that by saying, "Don't bother getting dressed, but I would advise getting yourself some breakfast. You are going to need every ounce of energy and stamina you can muster."

Reluctantly I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and fixed myself a large bowl of cereal and a glass of milk. Then I took a seat at the bar and started eating. As I sat I immediately became aware of the coolness of the vinyl cushion on the stool. My dick shrank up into mere nothingness almost instantly.

Moments later I finished up, placed my bowl and glass in the dishwasher, and headed towards the stairs to see what Jess would have for me next. Before I reached the second step I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. A month ago I would have certainly retrieved something to cover myself, but now I understood that everything that occurred happened by design. Everything that I experienced was designed to bring me further under her control. The only thing I am not sure she accounted for was that I was learning to enjoy it...a lot. Or perhaps that was her plan after all.

I went to the door and opened it. There was no one there. However, there was a package with "Attention: Jess" on it. I picked it up, closed the door, and took the box immediately to her. There was no address, which made me believe someone she knew must have dropped it off.

When I arrived at her room she had just gotten out of the shower and was toweling off. I always did love watching her right after a good hot shower. There is just something about a beautiful, naked woman doing something routine that I find incredibly sensual.

As I approached her she looked up and caught sight of the box as well as my tiny dick. A quick blast of laughter escaped her lips before she told me to place the box on the bed and then come back to see her.

"A little cold, are we?" she teased as she flicked my insignificant member. "You'd better warm it up quick," she announced. "You're going to have to perform for me here in a second."

I was not entirely sure what she meant by that, but I figured I'd best heed her advice. I immediately began pulling and rubbing my member to bring it back to life. She motioned for me to continue out in the hall while she got ready, I immediately obeyed.

A few minutes passed and Jess hollered for me to return. When I walked in she was standing in the bathroom in her bra and panties just fixing her hair and doing her makeup. Next to her on the sink I saw the box I had delivered had been opened. Inside were about a dozen empty baby food jars.

Without even looking at me Jess handed me one of the jars and then picked up a timer she had set close by. She turned the timer to five minutes and then told me, "Jerk off."

I swallowed hard knowing the task before me would be incredibly difficult. "Don't worry," she remarked obviously sensing my hesitation. "I don't expect you to fill it. I just want a good deposit." Never once during her instructions did she break from her task.

For the first time it felt methodical. There seemed to be no fun in it, for either of us. I thought this was probably part of her plan, but it was a twist I was not sure what to do with.

"Time's wasting," she spat as she put on her eyeliner. I took the jar in my left hand and started jerking off with my right as I left the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" she barked and pointed towards a spot on the floor where she wanted me to stand. "Get your ass over here."

I immediately returned to her side. As I stroked my growing member I had a lot of trouble concentrating. All I could think about was those twelve jars.

"Two minutes," she sang. This warning brought me back to earth. I had to find some new motivation. I instantly threw myself into a fantasy of taking her right then and there. I thought about pulling her bright red panties down to her knees and sliding my rod up her slippery hole. As I pumped my own member I envisioned holding her down as I pumped vigorously into her as she begged for more...

That seemed to do the trick and I soon felt my climax approaching. "Thirty seconds," she announced. This seemed more distracting than anything, but I was able to keep going nonetheless. In a matter of seconds I was shooting my load into the jar. There wasn't much to it and it looked rather watered down, but it was apparently enough for Jess.

She took the jar from me, placed a lid on top and then handed me two more. "Go rest in your room for a few minutes," she said. "I will be over shortly to give you your instructions."

My legs felt rather weak as I exited her room and walked down the hall to my room. Frankly I was rather thankful she had told me not to go down stairs as I am not sure I could have handled them in my state.

When I reached my room I placed the two jars on the floor, lay down on the cot and pulled a blanket over me to relax. As I waited for her arrival my mind went back to that box full of jars. I could not imagine any scenario in which I would be able to deposit any amount of cum into that many jars over the course of one day, especially after the session I had with Jess earlier in the morning.

Finally, Jess was standing in my doorway with a small backpack in her hand. As soon as I noticed her I stood up next to my cot. "You forgot to thank me for that last one," she chided. "Before we go any further you are going to have to be punished. It seems to me as though you are getting way too comfortable."

"I am sorry, Mistress," I apologized, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears.

"Turn around and grab your ankles," she barked.

As I obeyed, I heard her drop the bag on the floor, unzip it, and pull something out. "Now, so you don't forget anymore," she announced, "we are going to practice. Every time I swat your ass you are going to say, 'Thank you.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

SMACK!

The leather slapper met my ass with a mighty clap.

"Thank you," I choked.

SMACK!

She was really getting into this.

"Thank you."

SMACK!

It felt as if she was putting her weight into each blow.

"Thank you," I blurted.

SMACK!

Every swat she landed seemed worse than the prior.

"Thank you," I blurted again.

SMACK!

The final blow crossed both cheeks and I was barely able to emit a response. My ass burned from top to bottom.

"Thank you," I spat out as best I could.

"Now turn around and face me," she commanded, as she dropped the slapper on the floor next to the bag. Then she pulled a small camcorder and tripod out of the bag and set them up in the corner of the room. After that, she pulled out two more jars and set them next to the two I had brought in with me earlier.

"I have to run a quick errand," she informed me. "While I am out I expect you to make a deposit in each of these four jars. I am going to turn this on to record the events so I can make sure you don't cheat," she said, as she pointed to the camcorder.

"Cheat?" I asked.

"Oh yes, there are a couple of rules," she responded. "First off, you must deposit a fresh load in all four jars before I return. I am not entirely sure how long it will take me, but I would not think more than a couple hours."

I knew there was no way I could come four more times in the next couple hours. I was not sure I could do it four more times today.

"Secondly," she continued, "You are not allowed to play with your ass. I know how much a little anal stimulation helps you out, but your ass is for my pleasure only."

I have to admit the thought had occurred to me and I was a bit dejected that she took this tool away from me. I knew there was no way I could meet her expectations now.

"Finally, if you do as you are told, I will allow you to be done for the day." She paused for a moment. "I will put some nice soothing lotion on your beautiful cock and we will go to your mom's for Thanksgiving Dinner. However, if you are unable to complete the task, you will have a completely different obstacle before you and I will call your mom and tell her you are under the weather and won't be making it."

I knew I was in for a lot of trouble. Whatever the 'obstacle' was, I knew I did not want to find out.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I stammered.

"Good, I'll be back shortly," she said with a devilish smile. Then she placed her slapper back in her bag, switched on the camcorder, closed the door and locked it as she left.

I was left alone to do her bidding. I saw little chance of success, but figured I had better give it my best effort. I immediately went to the task of stroking another one out. In a manner of about fifteen minutes I was able to get myself off and make my first deposit.

Now I found myself in a world of hurt. My balls ached from the fifth ejaculation of the morning and my shaft was red and worn. Even though I was able to get the job done I never did achieve a full erection. I decided to give myself a bit of a rest.

I lay back on my cot and tried to fantasize my way to a hard-on. I thought about all the things I would love Jess to do as well as things I could do to her. I thought about other women and multiple women. I even thought back to my earlier experiences of the month, but nothing could move my exhausted member.

After about twenty minutes of rest I went at it again. I took my dick in my hand and fondled my balls with the other. They hurt so bad, but I had to try. I spit in my hand to give it a little lubrication and cool the burn. It helped a little and I was able to get a little hard. After several more minutes I was able to expel just enough to coat the bottom of the jar. I fell back on the cot, worn out. I now knew for sure I would not be able to do what she wanted. I resigned myself to this and determined to get some sleep before she returned.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12