Sweet One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girl was sitting on the floor between the man's legs and she was not using her hands at all. One was resting on the thigh of his left leg while the other was resting on the thigh of his right leg. He had his hands pressed against the back of her head and you could hear her gag when he pushed her head down to make her take more of him into her mouth."

"Stop. Were you dressed or were you nude? I know Emil does not wear clothes when He watches the movies. I also know that if He has company with Him, He will begin to act out the scenes. Is that what He did with you? Tell me."

She swallowed and continued.

"Yes Sir. He had me nude on his bed; my wrists were bound with soft cords to his headboard. He paused the movie and got up from the bed telling me to spread my legs as wide as I could. He then bound my legs with soft cloth then grabbed some elastic belts from under his bed and placed them on my thigh above the knee and one below the knee.

"Then he pulled tightly, and anchored the chain beneath the side of his bed. Then he came back and got on the bed next to me and did the same to my right leg. He pulled the belts on my right leg tighter until he saw that my pussy was open. Then he got back in bed next to me, restarted the video, and began to run two fingers of his left hand up and down between the gapped lips of my pussy.

"By now, the girl in the movie was gagging hard as the man she had her mouth on began to push deep into her mouth on each thrust and Emil was now running one finger up and down between my lips and juice ran out of me when he'd rub his thumb over the hard nub at the top of my slit."

"Stop." The command was simple and Sweet One was acutely aware of the wetness that was leaking from her pussy when she felt Him insert His finger again. He held His finger up in front of her eyes and she saw that it was glistening.

"See how wet you are? And that's just from telling me about what Emil was doing to you. Now I want you to imagine how wet you will be when you feel yourself doing everything the girl in movie was doing.

"Before you continue, I want you to get up then bend over my lap. I have a surprise for you as part of your training and it is something that you will get used to feeling inside you, often. I want you to get used to wearing it because you will be expected to wear it for at least two hours at any one time.

"You will accept this, without flinching and without whimpering. Then I want you to sit back down and continue from where I last told you to stop. Do not move from my lap or while you are on my lap. Now, hold still."

She heard metal brush against metal and knew He was lifting the dome from the covered dish. She had no idea what was inside it even when she felt the palm of His hand smoothing the skin of her ass cheek. She started to move from His lap and felt the sudden sting of His hand on one of her cheeks.

"I said not to move and I mean it. Grab the legs of my chair and do it now." His words were clipped so she stopped moving.

He lifted the small dish of warmed oil with one hand, and pulled on her right cheek with the other. Then, tilting the dish, He poured a small stream onto the center of her ass. He then picked up the plug and put the tip into the dish of oil. He pulled on her cheek a little harder and watched as her dark center gapped.

He pressed the tip of the plug against the oiled center of her ass and slowly began to press down. He heard her gasp and felt her back tense as He pressed down on the tip of the plug. Suddenly it was through the center and He again reached for the dish of oil and poured another small stream... this time it went into the tip-plugged hole and He poured some over the bulbous end of the plug.

"Take it Sweet One. This is the first of many limits of yours that I will break. Take this Sweet One... all of it. I know it will hurt... I know you will be stretched. But I want you to get used to having your ass full... for you never know when My cock will find its way into your ass to claim it as Mine.

"Tell me... did Emil finger your ass when He sampled you that night? Did your juices coat your ass when He tasted you? Tell me as I push the rest of this plug into My ass. Do not tighten your ass against My invasion. I will do this... regardless of whether you want it or not.

"Did Emil straddle your hips and put His cock into your mouth? Did He make you suck Him while you watched the slut in the movie suck cock? Tell me Sweet One... and prepare for a few more inches to be pressed into your ass as you tell me."

He poured the last of the oil over the plug and watched it coat both the toy and trickle down into the hole that was slowly stretching as He pushed down on the base of the medium-size plug. He ignored her pleas and continued to press down as He watched the hole stretch and then finally swallow the last few inches of the plug.

"Y- yes -- oh please no. No more! -- Y- yes Emil straddled my hips and thighs -- No! Please! No! NO!"

She screamed and her arms shook as she held onto the legs of the chair when she felt her ass stretch over the bulbous end and neck of the plug and felt the sting of four spanks delivered to her plugged up crack.

He pressed the neck of the plug in place and then spanked the plug-filled crack of the girl on His lap.

"Now sit back down on your chair and continue. Yes, your ass is filled with a butt plug, which is far different from its being filled with my cock. But... this is in preparation for that time.

"I want to get you used to what it will feel like when your ass is stretched around Me, as I move in and out, making you take every inch of me deep into you.

"Now, continue with your story. Did you gag on Emil's cock when He made you suck him?"

Sweet One sat back down, gingerly, on the towel-covered chair seat as she tried not to sit straight down on the plug that filled her ass. She took a few minutes to re-collect her scattered thoughts and tried not to think about how much her ass was hurting at this moment.

She had never felt anything like this before. She was unable to clench her cheeks tightly together because of the foreign object this Man had put in her butt; and yet, as she grew accustomed to feeling stretched, and full, she was also aware that it was not so painful as it had been initially when He inserted it.

She was also becoming aware that the pain was subsiding and she liked this full feeling.

"Ahem. I'm sitting here waiting for you to continue... and I'll tell you right now, only once, I do not like to be kept waiting for any length of time. I want to know what Emil did next, before He straddled your hips and thighs.

"Did He pull your body down a bit so you would be laying a little flatter on His bed and have you bend your legs at the knees? Did He take the extra pillow out from behind your head and place it under your hips... raising them up off the bed?

"Did He grab the rings on the wall above the headboard as He positioned His cock level with your mouth? Or did He grab handfuls of your hair instead and guide how deep He went into your mouth?

"Which did He do? Tell me now or you will find yourself being punished."

Sweet One squirmed on her towel and felt the plug in her ass shift slightly. She immediately stopped moving, took a breath, and continued with the answering of this Man's questions.

"Yes Sir. Emil took the pillow from beneath my head, pulled me down a bit until my legs were bent at the knees then placed the pillow under my hips. He then got back on the bed, straddled my hips and thighs; then told me to open my mouth.

"He grabbed the rings on the wall and shoved himself deep into my mouth. He pushed so deep that He touched the back of my throat... causing me to gag and my eyes to water. He apologized for the suddenness of the thrust then told me to open my mouth wider and run my tongue along the shaft and head as He moved in and out of my mouth.

"He continued to thrust deep and touch the back of my throat with almost every thrust. He began to call me names and tell me things like, 'Suck Me like the whore you are.' Then He would say things like, 'You know you like this, slut.' Or He would say, 'Take me deep My little cocksucker. Open wide and swallow Me.'

"Then He grabbed the rings and began to move faster and deeper in and out of my mouth. He wouldn't let me swallow the excess saliva; He just kept plunging in and out of my mouth. Then, He suddenly pulled from between my lips, pulled me down until I was flat, then got back on top of me.

"He pushed His cock back into my mouth, then stretched out over me and put His head between my legs with His mouth against my wetness. He stuck His tongue deep inside me and began licking and sucking... then He'd bite the area at the top of my wetness... then He'd stick His tongue back inside me.

"As His tongue moved inside me, He'd push Himself deeper and faster into my mouth... mindless that He was making me gag. Suddenly His hardness began to swell and I felt Him pull my lips apart and He bit down on the sensitive area again just as I felt the hot liquid flow from His hardness.

"I tried not to gag as it continued to flow and He pushed his hardness deep into the top of my throat and bit down on that sensitive area again and stuck His tongue as far into me as it would go and began to suck the liquid out of me.

"He then slowly pulled His now softened member from my mouth then turned to bring His face down to mine. He made a great show of licking His lips and His fingers, then bent down to kiss me.

"He looked me in the eye as He spoke and said, 'You will learn to become a better cocksucker, little slut. And you will learn how to swallow the entire gift that your Sir will give you without gagging. But... Damn! You've got one sweet cunt! I know Sir will be very pleased when you fill His mouth with your sweetness.'

"With that said, He untied my hands, helped me up from His bed, then before He dressed me, He bent down and stuck His tongue back into my wet place while He pressed a finger against my dark place.

"He continued to push His finger against the center of my dark place until He felt it open and I felt the tip of His finger enter me. He quickly bit my clit again then stuck His tongue deeper into my wet place and swirled it around while He made low moans and slurping noises."

"Good Sweet One. Now, let's head up to My room where your things have been laid out. W/we need to take a shower before bed tonight. And yes... you will be expected to sleep with Me every night from now on."

With that said, He led the way out of the dining room, through the darkening living room and up the winding staircase to the second floor where His bedroom and bath suite was on the north side.

12