Sweet Pie Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam spanks Becky with a spatula.
1.9k words
4.21
34.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
621 Followers

The fresh morning air was blowing through the open window when Becky Williams awoke. She looked over at Adam, who was still sleeping, with his arm wrapped around her. It was barely seven in the morning on the first day of June, and the summer air filled the already happy couple with love.

Becky slipped out of bed and left Adam where he was. She didn't like to leave the bed with him still asleep, but Becky had a surprise in store for her lucky boyfriend. Becky stripped off her nightgown, and slung it over Adam's chair. She removed her bra and panties, and left them there as well. Adam might awake to find her missing, but he would be intrigued if her discarded undergarments were the first things he saw in the morning.

Becky made her way into the kitchen, and began removing mixing bowls and ingredients form the cabinet. Adam would be so happy to find out his girlfriend had made him breakfast in the nude. Becky mixed together the ingredients for pancakes, and after heating up the grill, she poured a measuring cup full of batter onto the hissing surface.

Becky poured three pancakes worth of batter onto the grill, and realized she would need a spatula. She looked through the drawer and found a plastic red one, with a long handle, and decided it would do perfectly. She slapped it onto the surface of the grill and was pleased by the effect.

Becky was about ready to flip the pancake when she heard Adam enter the kitchen behind her.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Adam asked amusedly. He leaned against the inside of the doorframe and admired his girlfriend's shapely figure.

Becky blushed.

"You weren't supposed to wake up yet! Go back to bed!"

Adam grinned.

"But you're in here!"

Becky slid the spatula underneath the pancakes, and flipped them over.

"Well, if you want to watch me make you breakfast, that's fine with me," Becky said flirtatiously.

"Good," Adam said. He snuck up behind Becky and placed his hands on her hips.

"You are so sexy Rebecca Williams," Adam said.

Becky turned towards Adam and stared him in the eyes.

"And you are equally handsome Adam Manners," Becky said.

Adam leaned towards her, and they kissed for several seconds.

"They're almost ready," Becky said. "Have a seat, and I'll serve them to you."

"Thanks babe," Adam said, giving her a soft pat on her bottom.

Adam took a seat at the kitchen table, and Becky took the pancakes off the grill and laid them onto a plate. Picking up the plate, a fork, and a bottle of syrup, she sauntered sexily over towards Adam and placed them ceremoniously in front of him.

"Enjoy, my dear," Becky said.

"Aren't you having any?" Adam asked.

Becky walked over towards the refrigerator.

"I'll eat later. I made these for you," she said.

Becky took you a carton of juice, and poured Adam a glass.

"Is there anything else I can get for you sweet pie?" Becky asked, placing the juice next to his plate.

"Well, I'd really like to read the newspaper," Adam said.

Becky looked out the window, and saw the newspaper lying at the end of the driveway.

"But I think you'll have to get dressed in order to bring me that," he said.

Becky just smiled.

"Au contraire," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

With that, Becky opened the front door, and walked out onto the porch still wearing nothing but her sexy skin. Adam couldn't believe his eyes. The streets appeared to be empty, but Adam was sure that somebody must be watching from inside their homes. Becky proceeded to walk all the way to the end of the driveway, making no modest attempt to cover herself, and saucily bending over to pick up the newspaper. As she scooped it off the ground, Becky turned around and shot a glance back inside, and winked at Adam.

Adam lifted the fork to his mouth to take a bite of pancakes, only to find the fork was empty. The pancakes had slipped right back onto his plate while his attention was fixated on his naked girlfriend.

Becky carried the newspaper back up the driveway, again making no attempt to cover herself, even when a car began approaching from down the street.

As the car passed, Becky turned to face it, and she opened her arms wide and let out a scream.

"I made breakfast for my boyfriend naked because I love him!"

The car honked and continued down the street.

Becky went back inside and placed the newspaper in front of Adam.

"Here you go, sweet pie."

Adam sat wide-eyed, unable to eat another bite.

"You...are...amazing," Adam said.

Becky smiled, and twirled around in a circle.

"Eat up, I've got another surprise for you," Becky said.

"Oh?" Adam said. He ate his pancakes faster, wondering what she could possibly surprise him with next. Becky leaned against the wall, and stuck her hip out as she admired Adam at the table. She knew he was going to love what she had planned next.

Adam ate the rest of his pancakes and looked up at Becky.

"So, what's the next surprise?" Adam asked.

"Well," Becky began. "I was just wondering- how long has in been since you last spanked me?"

Adam thought for a minute.

"Almost two days," Adam said.

"Awfully long time for a naughty girl like me to go without a spanking, don't you think?" Becky asked. "Especially considering how bad I've been all morning."

Adam had to agree.

"So, if you'd like to proceed, I have a suggestion," Becky said.

"And what would that be?" Adam asked.

Becky strutted over towards the sink, and picked up the spatula.

"I used this spatula to make your pancakes, Adam," she said. "Now I want you to use this spatula to spank my bottom."

Adam nodded approvingly.

"That seems most appropriate, my dear," Adam said.

Becky handed the spatula to Adam.

"I'd like you to take swift, firm strokes," Becky said. "I'm not the shy and modest girl I was a few months ago. Don't worry if you inflict a little pain. It will excite me."

Adam stood up, and held the spatula in his right hand.

"Very well," Adam said. "If that's how you want it to be, I'll play along."

Adam slapped the spatula against the countertop.

"Face the counter, stand back four feet. Feet together, bend over. Hands flat on the countertop. No fidgeting."

Becky followed his instructions to the letter. She followed the tile pattern on the kitchen floor, and poised her feet exactly four feet away from the counter. She bent all the way over, so that her legs and torso were bent at a perfect 90-degree angle. Becky placed her hands flat on the countertop.

"Excellent," Adam said. "You follow instructions well. Let's begin."

Adam walked behind Becky, and inspected her buttocks. It was clear and unmarked, after he had spanked her not forty hours earlier. Either she recovered extremely quickly, or he was not doing his job. Adam decided he needed to be a bit more thorough, as he suspected the latter might be the case.

Becky held still. She loved the way Adam looked at her while she was naked, the way his eyes would pass over every nook and curve of her luscious body. Now she was about to get a good and thorough spanking, which made his inspection of her all the more enticing to her.

Becky braced herself, and waited for Adam to give her exactly what she deserved.

"Becky Williams, for taking sexiness to a dangerously new level, I hereby sentence you to thirty strokes with the spatula," Adam said.

"I plead guilty, and do not contest the sentence," Becky said. "You may commence."

Adam swished the spatula through the air, and listened to the swooshing sound it made. After getting a feel for the instrument, Adam proceeded to give Becky a hard smack on the bottom.

"Ouch!" Becky shouted. "You really can make that sting!"

Adam smiled.

"Just giving a brat what she asked for."

"I know," Becky said. "Please continue."

Adam struck the spatula against Becky's bottom again. Becky twitched uncomfortably under the impact.

"That stings, doesn't it?" Adam said.

"Yes," Becky replied. "But I've been so naughty, I know I've given you no choice in the matter."

Adam spanked her with the spatula a third time, and noted that some very red marks were forming on her buttocks.

Adam found himself becoming increasingly aroused by his girlfriend's naked body, as well as her complete submission to him. Her bottom was so firm and round, with a soft, creamy texture. As much as Adam adored the sight of Becky's smooth bottom, it did not compare to the thrill he got marking it up nice and red.

Adam spanked her again and again, smacking her buttocks left and right, all the while Becky holding still and compliant. There was no question at all that it was pure love that was being dealt on Becky's behind that morning. Though she winced at the pain, Becky knew there was no greater expression of love that came from Adam Manners.

Adam continued to spank her, making his strokes faster and harder, and Becky held her ground throughout the entire ordeal. Adam admired her courage and devotion to him. Becky only wanted to satisfy Adam's desires, and if that meant enduring intense pain on her posterior, Becky was ready to accept that as a demonstration of her love for Adam.

At last Adam became satisfied with the now-reddened buttocks of his girlfriend. She had endured searing pain on his behalf, and now it was time for him to make it up to her.

Adam slid the spatula between Becky's legs, and softly stroked the inside of her thigh.

"I love you, Sweet Pie," Adam said.

Becky smiled. Adam was now using his instrument of pain to tease and arouse her, and it was working. Becky felt a deep desire for Adam forming between her legs, but she did not move from her position.

"I love you, too," Becky said. "Make love to me. Right here."

Adam set the spatula aside and unzipped his pants. Although Becky remained in her submissive stance, she spread her legs apart just wide enough to give Adam enough room to adequately penetrate her.

Adam did just that. Grabbing Becky by the hip, Adam lovingly penetrated Becky's warm frontal orifice, and made love to her from behind.

Although she was not facing her lover, Becky found her submissive stance to be equally arousing to her as looking him in the face.

Adam was enthralled by the surge of energy he felt making love to Becky in such a domineering fashion. Becky gripped the kitchen counter tightly as Adam thrusted into her faster and harder.

Adam's excitement grew as he reached around and grabbed Becky by her breast. He squeezed her bosom firmly and Becky quivered under the tension that entrapped her entire body.

At last, the two lovers climaxed, in a rushing release of loving energy that reverberated between their bodies.

As their pulses slowed down to normal, Adam withdrew himself from Becky, and she stood erect once again. Becky turned to face Adam and they blushed as their eyes met.

"Thank you, Sweet Pie," Becky said.

"Any time."

Adam took his dishes back to the sink, and placed them into the dishwasher along with the spatula.

"I'll guess I'll go put some clothes on," Becky said as she went towards the kitchen doorway. She saw Adam was looking out the window.

"Well, Sweet Pie," Adam said. "I think it's going to be a beautiful day."

Totzman
Totzman
621 Followers