Sweet Possession

Story Info
She was enjoying her usual evening ritual.
1.7k words
4.18
28.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was enjoying her usual evening ritual. The bath was very hot and scented with jasmine. The aromatherapy candles burned, scenting the air with a heady aroma. She relaxed with a joint and a rye & ginger. When she got out she wrapped herself in a big terry robe and retreated to bed with a good book.

She removed her robe and slipped between the cool sheets. The coolness against her warm body made her skin tingle. She tried to get into her book but her body would not relax so she turned off the light and let her hands wander over her sensitized body. Then she heard a noise. Had she locked the door? Couldn't remember (stupid pothead).

Suddenly He stood in the doorway of her bedroom, "What were you doing?"

"Nothing, going to sleep," she lied, but her body squirmed and heated at the thought of her bad behavior, both touching herself and lying to Him.

He moved to the bed beside her and reached under the blankets to stroke her body. His touch made her body burn and that ache that was constantly in her womb flared to an almost overpowering throb. She arched into His touch.

As his hand finally caressed her swollen cunt he encountered her wetness. "You're awfully hot and wet for sleeping, you're not lying to me are you?"

Her cunt pulsed, her body squirmed as her lying was so odvious.

"It feels like maybe you were trying to pleasure yourself. Guess what? Your body is not yours to please. It is Mine," His voice was calm, not angry, which was even more unsettling.

His fingers found her clit and gently rubbed it, teasing her until it was red and swollen with a desire that burned deep within her. She squirmed and wriggled in anticipation of the orgasm that was building with intensity. Than he stopped, slid his hand lightly down her inner thigh, "Your punishment will be denial of what you so odviously want," he whispered to her. "That should also remind you that this body belongs to me, to please or punish as I wish, and in light of your indescretian I have no desire to please it. You will have to earn that privilege"

Her whole body trembled and her dripping cunt pulsed with desire as he bound her to the bed. Once He had her secured he lightly ran his hands all over her and watched her arch and squirm trying to get more, but she was bound to snugly to accomplish it. "Please don't do this," she whispered, but that was another lie. She wanted everything He did.

"Save your breath, pet, because before this is done you will truly beg," he told her, "and if you cum without my permission your penance will be excrutiating."

He found her bag of toys while she lay panting and exposed to Him. Her trepidition and arousal combined to eliminate all other thoughts from her head. From the bag he pulled a set of nipple clamps, and a vibrator, and a feather. He slowly began to work her body. First He sucked her breasts, gently biting her nipples until they were hard, tight little buds that He fastened the clamps to. The sudden bite of the clamps after the gentle sucking shot fire into her cunt and made her strain against her bonds. He gave a quick tug on the chain attached to the nipple clamps to make sure they were fastened securely and she moaned as she felt the tug all the way into her inner being. Then he knelt between her legs, just looking at first, gently blowing on her horny cunt, just enough to let her anticipate. Then all at once His mouth was on her, licking the puffy lips of her snatch, teasing her to maddening heights, taking her clit into His mouth. Her body quivered and shook, she was there, then he stopped.

"Please, please don't..........," she begged, almost against her will.

"I told you, I'm not going to." He laughed, "Oh, you meant don't stop. You don't want to cum already. do you?"

"Yes, please, make me cream, i want it so bad, please," she whimpered.

"I don't think you really want it yet, and like i said, you will have to earn that privilege," He told her as he moved His body up the bed and positioned himself with his cock over her mouth.

She wanted to cum. She eagerly took His cock into her mouth, sucking Him all the way down to the base and he fucked her face. She was good and it didn't take long for Him to cum. He pulled His cock out of her mouth and blew His load all over her face.

She whimpered in agony, knowing her own release would not happen now until He was ready again. "Did I tell you to make me cum?" he demanded.

"No, Sir, You didn't, I'm sorry, I thought it would please You."

"It is not your job to think," He told her as he untied her bonds and flipped her onto her stomach. After retying her, he stroked her ass soothingly, then He smacked her. Hard. She yelped and tried uselessly to get away. He began to spank her ass. He spanked her until her skin was a bright pink. He then took the feather and danced it lightly across her flaming skin. The light stimulation of her touch sensitive skin sent a new bolt of electricity through her. Then His hands were on her, massaging, soothing, cooling her firey body. His hands left her and she heard the sound of the vibrator. Her body squirmed to accomadate the vibrating phallas as it seeked out her now raging clit.

"Please, Master, I will do whatever you want, anything, please don't tease me anymore. I can't stand it,please.............."

He took the vibrator away and watched her squirm and struggle to get herself under control. Her cunt was so wet it was dripping, He could almost see the pulsing ache He knew she felt. He then took a soft leather collar and fastened it around her neck. He clipped a chain leash to the clasp then untied her bonds and rolled her over. He gave the chain from the nipple clamps a tug making her groan and then fastened this also to the clasp on the collar, pulling her tits up.

"You have not impressed me yet, slave," he told her. He pulled her into a kneeling position with the leash, causing her tits to strain against their bondage. He reached out and squeezed a nipple, smiling at her reaction. "I want you to crawl, crawl to me and beg on your hands and knees at my feet. Kiss my feet and tell me to whom you belong."

She crawled, the swaying of her breasts tugging against the nipple clamps, sending pulses through her and making her already hot, wet cunt hotter, and wetter. She begged him, tears of frustation glistening on her cheeks, she kissed his feet and begged with everthing she had. He moved His cock to her mouth again, allowing her to bring Him once more to full arousal. He eased her back onto her back and opened her swollen cunt with gentle fingers. Just the light brush of his fingers nearly sent her over the edge but his threat of the punishment she would recieve if she came without permission kept her teetering on the edge. He finally brought His mouth to her aching cunt and began to eat her out in ernest.

"Please, Master, please let me cum, let this be it.Please" she wailed for release.

Abruptly he stopped again. "Nooooooooooooooo........," her body spasmed with the agony of her desire.

"No pet, this is the way I like you. Hot, wet, anxious. This is when you perform your best." He tells her. "Come with me."

He took the leash and led her, still on hands and knees, into the living room where he made her lean back into a squatting position. He then handcuffed her hands behind her back so she had to struggle to keep her balance. "Don't fall over" he told her, chuckling over her dilemma. He left the room without a word. She waited for what would come next. She had no idea where He had gone or how long he would be. Her whole body ached and her cunt dripped. She wanted. God, she wanted it so bad. She would do whatever He asked of her if only He would fix the maddening pulse, throb and heat of her engorged cunt.

Eventually, he returned carrying a large didlo. He steadied her quivering body with one strong hand while He inserted the dildo deep into her hot, horny, hole. Then He retreated to the couch where He could watch her. "You want to cum, pet? I know you do. And I will let you make yourself cum but you must follow my instructions perfectly. If you rock slightly back and forth can you feel the dildo massaging your cunt?"

She did, and she could, so she nodded her assent, struggling not to lose her balance as the dildo drove her frenzied body even further.

"Then you may make yourself cum, but do not tip over and do not drop the dildo."

She rocked, she ground her cunt against the dildo, but because of the limitations put on her body she could not attain enough stimulation to get herself off without breaking the rules. As tears of frustration coursed down her cheeks he moved to her, easing her once more onto her back. He stroked her body, gently removed the nipple clamps. His mouth covered her nipple as the blood rushed back into it. And finally he entered her. Her orgasm erupted from her, her hips bucked wildly against his. All of reality ceased to exist. There was only this. This mind blowing orgasm that went on and on, and then He was exploding inside of her. His cock swelling, hitting every nerve in her ravaged cunt. As they slipped into sleep he asked her "Who owns this body?", he stroked her shoulder.

"You do, Master" she purred contentedly.