Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Woman learns that you can't escape your past.
2.4k words
4.01
74k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh woke to a world of absolute darkness. Thick, inky blackness that consumes everything it touches. She didn't know where she was or how she'd gotten there. And she was completely engulfed in nothingness. The panic was immediate and severe. Her screams sounded alien to her ears, and they only added to her desperation. They resounded around her, echoing. She had the feeling that the space she was in was so small that she could reach out and touch the walls. Or, she could have if her wrists and ankles weren't bound. Her mind knew that she was tied spread-eagle to a bed. And that she was naked. But she refused to believe it, couldn't believe it. This kind of thing didn't really happen. And if she gave into the knowledge of this new reality, she would have no hope of escaping it. So, instead of thinking, she fought. She continued the valiant but wasted struggle against her restraints. Whoever had done this hadn't wasted time on comfort; her hands were numb and her wrists and ankles were raw to the point of bleeding from rubbing against the coarse rope that held them captive. There was no way of knowing how long her fruitless escape attempt lasted. By the time her kidnapper returned, she had gone almost completely hoarse and she could feel blood running down her forearms from the force of her struggle.

She sensed her captor before she heard him. The knowledge that whoever had done this to her was near enraged her struggles and she fought with new venom. Her screams, though hoarse, became more direct. "I know you're here, you son of a bitch! Let me fucking go! Let me go!" She repeated the last three words over and over. She may never have stopped repeating them if a familiar female voice hadn't stopped her cold.

"I am hardly a son of a bitch, you fucking whore." Shannon's voice was little more than a purr, and it was at that moment that Leigh knew that this was real. And that no one would hear her screams.

Suddenly, the blackness was replaced by light so bright that it was equally blinding. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust, and when they did, there was no comfort in sight. She still didn't know where she was, and she was looking up at her worst nightmare.

Shannon stood above her, and the look in her eyes was one of pure hatred and evil. And she had a smile on her face. It was a terrifying combination of expressions; completely unnatural. And completely insane. Just like the woman wearing them. Leigh realized that she was silent and shaking with her fear. And that she had to say something, to at least try to get herself out of this situation.

"What is going on?" The words came out as little more than a croak, and this seemed to please her abductor to no end. Still smiling, Shannon sat on the edge of the bed and leaned into Leigh as if whispering a secret to her before answering loudly.

"Revenge, sweetheart. Today is the day you get what you have deserved for so long. You really didn't think I would have forgotten, do you?"

No, Leigh thought to herself. She never thought that Shannon would have forgotten. That is, if she hadn't forgotten about Shannon. But to be fair, it had been years.

Back in High School, she and Shannon had been close friends. Or at least Shannon had been Leigh's friend. Leigh had only wanted to fuck Shannon's brother Mark. And getting close to Shannon had been an easy way to get close to him. They'd done the whole high school girl thing, hanging out, sleeping over, telling secrets. When Shannon had told Leigh that she was a lesbian, Leigh had been pretty freaked out but played it off. I mean, who cares? She was still working the inside angle on Mark, and she wasn't willing to walk away because her connection liked pussy. A few weeks later, Leigh and Mark were an item and she didn't need Shannon anymore. So she dropped her. And when Shannon called her out for using her to get close to her brother, Leigh outed her to the entire school. The rest of the kids had been pretty rough on her (with Leigh's leadership), and she'd ended up transferring to a new school and eventually dropping out. Mark eventually found out about Leigh's involvement in Shannon's embarrassment, and broke things off. Which had been no big thing to Leigh either. He wasn't much of a fuck anyway. Her life had gone on. She heard rumors about Shannon for a while, but pretty soon it all died down. Eventually, she'd forgotten about the whole thing.

"Now you get yours." Shannon's voice snapped Leigh back to reality, and she realized that the other woman had moved away from her. And that she was standing next to a camcorder. For the first time, Leigh also realized what Shannon was wearing. And it wasn't much.

"Shannon, you are fucking crazy! Just let me go, and I swear to God I won't call the cops. Please, think about this. You don't want to do this. Whatever you've got planned, it isn't worth it. It has been years. Are you really willing to kill someone, to risk prison, to settle a goddamn high school battle?"

"I'm not going to kill you, and I'm not going to prison. You fucked the wrong sibling, sweetheart. I'm only going to show you what you missed."

For the first time, Leigh grasped what was going to happen here. And she was in shock. Before she could form a reply, Shannon was straddling her. And she was naked.

Leigh had never been this intimately close to another woman before, and all she could think of doing was continuing her struggle. But no matter how she moved, she only succeeded in rubbing her bare pussy against Shannon's. She opened her mouth to scream, and Shannon silenced her with her own mouth.

The kiss took Leigh by surprise. It was rough, but not painful. Shannon licked the inside of her bottom lip, bit it, then licked it again, while her hand ran down Leigh's ribs to cup her breast. Leigh realized that she was no longer struggling, and made a conscious effort to put up a fight.

"That's it, sweetheart, rub your pussy against me," Shannon breathed into her mouth. "I know you like it. Your nipples are hard." She punctuated with a hard pinch to Leigh's nipple and another nip on her bottom lip. In spite of herself, in spite of the insanity, Leigh heard herself moan.

And she felt Shannon chuckle into her mouth. She realized that she was being kissed by a woman who seemed to want to swallow her whole. And that she was kissing her back. She couldn't seem to help herself. Kissing a woman was nothing like kissing a man. In her experience, men kissed only because they wanted to fuck. It was a means to an end. Shannon kissed Leigh like she had kissed so many boyfriends in her life. Kissed her like she wanted nothing more than to be engulfed by her mouth forever. Kissed for the pleasure of kissing. And she tasted sweeter than any man Leigh had ever known. It was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. And for the love of god, she wanted more.

She actually protested when Shannon pulled back from the kiss, would have held onto her if her hands had been free. Their eyes met, and it was a moment of concession. Shannon may have brought her here, wherever here was, against her will, but Leigh was now doing this because there was nothing in the world she wanted more than to see where this was leading. No words were exchanged, they weren't needed. It was on.

Shannon met her mouth again, more aggressively this time, biting hard enough to draw blood, while her hand slid between Leigh's legs. It was not enough, and Leigh tried to press herself into Shannon's hand by lifting her hips, but Shannon was in control. She pulled her hand away. And her mouth.

"No."

The one word was little more than a breath. And it was followed by Shannon's hot mouth, soft lips, and teeth surrounding Leigh's nipple, licking, sucking and biting until Leigh was begging for more.

"Please..." Her voice trailed off as Shannon's mouth made it's way away from her aching nipple and down her stomach, licking, nibbling, and kissing a trail of pleasure to her seeping pussy.

When Shannon's mouth finally reached her cunt, she was already sooo close to coming. All she needed was for the other woman to keep doing what she was doing, and it would all be over for her. But Shannon had other plans. She was experienced enough to drag this out if she wanted to. And she wanted to. She spread Leigh with two fingers, reveling in her old nemesis' moan. But instead of sucking and nibbling on her swollen, exposed clit, she lowered her mouth and lightly licked around it, keeping the pressure far to light to make Leigh come. Soon, Leigh was moving her hips in time to Shannon's licks, moaning the word please over and over. With each gyration of Leigh's hips, Shannon was grinding her own soaked pussy against her thigh. There was no way she would let the other woman know, but she was on the brink herself. And she wasn't ready yet. For the briefest of moments, she wrapped her mouth around Leigh's swollen clit and sucked, teasing the tip with her tongue. Then she pulled completely away. Leigh's responding moan was almost a scream of frustration.

Shannon stood and walked to the corner of the room. She picked up the knife she had left on the table, and turned back to Leigh. The other woman's eyes were closed, and her breathing was heavy. Her entire body was damp with sweat, and the thatch between her legs was soaked with her own juices and Shannon's saliva. It was absolutely the most sexual thing that Shannon had ever seen, and she didn't waste another second getting back to the bed to Leigh loose. The thought that the other woman would try to escape didn't even enter her mind.

Leigh opened her eyes, and was once again met with her worst nightmare. Shannon stood above her, a knife in her hand. Shannon recognized the fear on her face, and the reason for it. "Relax, I want your hands free."

In a few seconds, Leigh was no longer captive. While, she waited for the circulation to return, she sat cross-legged on the bed, looking down at Shannon suckle and pinch her nipples, and wondering at her own sanity.

Minutes later, she reached down and tangled her fingers in Shannon's hair, roughly pulling her head up. This time, when their lips met, they were a tangle of limbs, almost sitting on the bed. But that didn't last long. Leigh wanted to come. And she wanted Shannon to come. She wanted to taste and feel the other woman's orgasm. She pushed Shannon onto her back and roughly spread her legs as wide as she could. She had never gone down on another woman before, and if somebody had suggested it to her yesterday, she would have been repulsed by the idea. Now, though, she sucked Shannon's clit like a pro, spreading the other woman's lips with one hand, and roughly fingering her with the other. She'd had no idea that pussy tasted like this, felt like this on your lips. The other woman was meeting each hard thrust of her hand with hip movement, and she could feel Shannon's orgasm building, tell that her controlled movements were becoming frenzied. And it was Leigh insane. She was amazed at how wet the other woman was getting, and she knew that Shannon was going to come any second. But she didn't. Just when Leigh thought she was going to get to taste Shannon's orgasm, the other woman jerked away.

"Turn around, straddle my face. I don't want to waste this. I want to taste you."

Leigh wasn't about to argue. She turned around and positioned her pussy above the other woman's mouth before returning her mouth and hands to Shannon own dripping snatch.

Without warning, Shannon grabbed Leigh's ass and pulled her drenched clit to her hot mouth. Leigh suddenly realized how much Shannon had been holding back when she had been going down on her earlier. She had never felt anything like what Shannon was doing to her now. She had taken her clit into her mouth and was sucking on it as hard as she could, while nibbling on the tip with her teeth. And she was sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy as hard as she could. Her rhythm was perfect, and it was all Leigh could do to keep her mouth between the other woman's legs. Leigh struggled to match Shannon's rhythm as she felt the first twinges of orgasm hit. It was no use. She felt her pussy clench around the other woman's fingers over and over, and she couldn't even think. She screamed her orgasm, her fingers still buried deep in Shannon. It couldn't have been more than a second later when she felt Shannon clench around her sheathed fingers, felt and tasted the other woman's flood of juices, and heard a scream to echo her own. It was, without a doubt, the most incredible orgasm of her life.

The next conscious thought Leigh had was waking up in her own bed. She was in her street clothes. And she had no idea how she had gotten there. She could only assume that Shannon must had drugged her. That was the only theory she could come up with to explain how Shannon had initially kidnapped her, so it must have been how she had gotten her home, too. At first, she had thought that the whole thing had been some kind of bizarre dream. But the bruises on her tits and soreness between her legs told the truth.

The next day at work, all of Leigh's coworkers got an anonymous email with a link to a video web site. They were all treated to the sight of a very enthusiastic Leigh fucking some strange woman. Of course, Leigh was humiliated beyond belief. She was forced to quit her job and eventually relocate

Leigh hasn't heard from Shannon since. She does have a copy of their sex tape, though. Sometimes, she watches it with her new girlfriend.