Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Betzaida does unto him as he did to her.
3.8k words
3.31
28.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having gone up with her company and gotten a better paying job, Betzaida Torres decided to do a little rooting around … catch up on her past. It took her a while but she was able to find her old crush Omar, and through him the rest of the old group. She continued phone calls, emails, and letters with the old gang from her young childhood years for a year. Found that Oscar had joined the military and was abroad. Omar had deviated from becoming a house designer to landscaping. It all seemed well, except for a few things. Edgardo was married and had kids; but then the wife divorced him, took the kids, but they both agreed not to tell the rest of the family why. But now he seemed to be doing okay and dating again. The other thing that bothered her was Norma, she seemed to go through periodic changes in mood from euphoric to manic depressive with each consecutive letter she received through the normal postal service.

It was April, Betzaida was surprised when going through the mail that she had been invited to Edgar and Noelle's wedding in July. She decided to RSVP and start getting ready for a vacation that month. It had been a long time since she had been to Puerto Rico. It would be good to family and the old haunts. Two weeks later she was checking her email when she got some very disturbing news. Norma had committed suicide. The only thing on her note was that all she held too many secrets and that all she wanted to say was in the mail.

In the mail, that was an odd thing to say. Her answers to that puzzle were answered a few days later with the daily mail. Betzaida opened her mailbox to find her monthly subscription to Kitchen & Baths, the usual utility bills, her confirmation to the wedding to come, and a letter from Norma. Dreading what was to come, she opened that piece of mail last:

Querida B,

Only Maritza, you, and I are the only ones who know the true nature of my brother Edgardo. Yes, he returned to his old habits and that is why she divorced him. She didn't tell the rest of the family because if they didn't believe me, then they would probably not believe her as well.

I cannot dissuade Noelle from marrying him. I'm counting on you to open their eyes. You are smarter and more creative than me; and you were always the good one with the impeccable record.

I can't keep doing this and living with this burden. Do what you must, but I give up.

Remember me,

Norma

So that was it, all the pieces just seem to fit together suddenly. Betzaida read through all her mail once more, intent on learning as much as possible before formulating her plan. She took an extra week off, took a couple extra suitcases, and some extra purchases; but if things went to plan, getting a wedding present would not be necessary.

Late June came and Betzaida met up with family, did the routine visiting thing. She went to Norma's funeral, met with Noelle and the rest of the old friends. Noelle insisted that they should do lunch and really get to know each other. Norma was to be her maid of honor, but seeing as Betzaida was her closest friend Noelle hoped that she would take up the honor. Betzaida agreed thinking this was a good way to get to know this innocent woman better.

Noelle was not a Boricua, she was only half-puertorrican. Born and raised in Louisiana, she and her family moved away to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Katrina to be closer to her father's side of the family for assistance. Though being so far away, she and her mother seemed to hold their old beliefs of Wicca and other practices; so this was not to be the typical Catholic wedding that Edgardo's family wanted. Noelle was sweet, kind, and seemed to be so in love with him that she seemed to be putting work and other duties in the back-burner, to her mother's chagrin. It was time to open up her eyes.

After lunch with Noelle, Betzaida decided to make a call. "He Ed, it's B. Would you like to meet me at Old San Juan at the dove park?"

They met up just outside the park at dusk. Betzaida was dressed in a beautiful white dress with red flowers; it had thin 1-inch straps that lined up perfectly to the seam line that went over her breasts. She noticed him following the line down, she knew she would.

"You grew up nice B," Edgardo said clearing his throat. They started walking up and down the cobbled streets of San Juan; catching up on each other's lives. They passed by closing shops, bars, and other clubs. Passing by one of these clubs Betzaida just had to stop and dance to. Edgardo admired the swaying movements of her rounded hips the motions of her body. "You still have a nice ass," he commented when they resumed walking.

"No I don't," she replied, "it's larger than it was then. Then again, a lot of me has grown since then." She turned to look at him straight in the face. The next thing she knew he was pulling he close and kissing her. Betzaida kissed him back with the same ardor, but pulled back breathlessly. "Do you want to really see the rest of me," she asked him. He responded with a definite, and she gave him an address to a hotel room to meet up at on Monday mid-day. So the trap was set.

That Monday Betzaida called up a florist and had a dozen red roses delivered to Noelle's office. On them a card that read: "I miss you, meet me after work at that hotel down the street from your office."

Earlier that morning Betzaida had brought her extra suitcase over to the hotel room and began setting up things here and there. Some rope, a tape recorder, and a couple extra items in the nightstand drawer. It had been many years since the last time Edgardo had seen her. Yet there she heard him knocking at the door. Betzaida went to open the door and noticed him looking her up and down. She wore a long brown skirt and a nice button-up blouse. As soon as she closed the door Edgardo took her into his arms and gave her a long kiss. Apparently she had more of an effect on him now than she had anticipated.

She coyly slipped from his grasp and walked away from him. "I'm not the same innocent girl you knew way over a decade ago. I've grown and learned so much in all this time."

"You still seem just as sweet to me," he said coming up behind her. He slowly slid his hand up her arms, lightly playing with the sleeve of Betzaida's blouse and feeling the heat of her body through the thin fabric.

"But I have changed," she turned to face Edgardo and started playing with a bit of fluff on his shirt. "And I also think you may not want to play along with what I had in mind."

"Betsy, I think I can take anything you can come up with. Just lay it on me!"

He was always so cocky, so full of himself. A mile curved her lips. "Alright tough guy. Do you think you can handle a brief game of 'Truth or Dare?"

He laughed. He dared to laugh at her! But she didn't care, she was going to have Edgardo crying in the end. "Sure, and I'll go ahead and start . . . Truth."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Do you find appealing how I've grown into all my curves?"

He looked her up and down, "Babe it's hard to say with what you are wearing!"

"Are you daring me to take off … my shirt?"

He nodded and she proceeded to take off her blouse starting with the buttons and going one by one. She could see the look of surprise on his face as he saw Betzaida was wearing a tan brocade corset beneath it. It pushed her breasts up to two beautiful mounds and left the tiniest hint of areola peeking from the edges. Edgardo reached a hand up to touch them and she smacked his hand down.

"You can look but you can't touch . . . Yet." She took his hand and led him to the bed where she sat him down and strapped his hand down with a rope so tightly he cringed a little. "For your offense your had will be bound until the end of the game. Play nice and you get rewarded. And it is your turn again."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off my skirt, one handed." He completed his dare, though clumsily. As the skirt fell to the floor it revealed legs that went from here to eternity. They started with high-heeled knee-high boots and ended at a little lace thong. He tried to run his free hand up the back of one thigh.

Quickly Betzaida took his hand and twisted it away. "You are still a bad boy. I told you not to touch. Now I'm going to have to tie this one up too." She laid him back against the headboard and reached the other side of the bed for the other rope. "Okay now it's my turn, Dare."

"Well since I seem to be needing to do a little catch up on the clothing department and my hands are tied up, I dare you to take my clothes off."

"With pleasure," she said as she leaned over and kissed him deeply. Betzaida slid her tongue between his lips and tasted him. This of course was just a distraction as she slid her fingers in one of her boots and drew out a silver dagger and raised it up to his stomach.

"Whoa what do you plan to do with that," he exclaimed after being caught off guard.

"Well the ropes are in the way, but they have to stay. And you told me to take off your clothes. What? You don't trust me?"

He seemed apprehensive, but he conceded. She started from the bottom and started popping one button at a time, then cut a slit on the back before tearing the shirt in two. Then she licked and nibbled at his neck while undoing his pants before they finally could be slid off. And last but not least were his boxer briefs; well at least they weren't the tighty-whities of years ago. Betzaida cut those off too!

"I believe it is your turn now," she told him as she cradled his testicles in her hand. "Truth or Dare?"

He drew in a heavy breath, "Truth."

"Did you enjoy tormenting your sister and I all those many years ago? Did you enjoy watching us do all that stuff and me following your every order?"

"Yes," Edgardo admitted. "It was hot seeing you two kissing and fucking you from behind while you ate her out."

"You are a bad boy wanting to see your sister get ate up, and not even hiding like a decent Peeping Tom." She reached over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a cat-o'-nine-tails.

"What kind of game do you think you are going to play with that," Edgardo said almost panicking.

"Like I said earlier, I've learned much since we last saw each other. I suppose I could choose Truth since it is my turn and tell you about it. If you wish." He nodded his assent and Betzaida continued on. "After we last saw each other that last winter break all those many years ago, my parents moved us to Nevada. I finished out the rest of my year in high school and moved in with a friend to Vegas. She went to work at casinos and went to wild parties at night. I kept to myself and school, I told her I was not interested in her sex parties. I couldn't tell her the truth that because of my past I just lost any interest in it. I finally let her talk me into going to one of her parties just so she would stop harassing me about it and she promised she knew someone that would take good care of me. That was when I met Mistress Organa. She saw great potential in me, and she taught me everything there was to know about domination and the art of giving pleasure with pain." Betzaida began to trail the whip up from his ankle and up his leg, "If you trust me, I can show you. You did say you could take anything I could come up with you big, strong, man you. Tell me the Truth, you want me to."

She licked the line of his jaw and trailed an arc along the shell of his ear. He drew a sharp ragged breath, a definite indication that she was turning him on; not to mention his penis standing almost completely erect. She bent over and took him into her mouth; she licked, nibbled, and sucked until his groans were almost nonstop. She stopped, stood up at the foot of the bed, and told him to turn around.

"Uhm, did you forget? I'm kinda tied up at the moment," he said raising his arms up and showing off the ropes on his hands.

"You're a smart man and I'm sure you can figure it out. Otherwise . . ." she bent over and grabbed the rope ends she left hidden under the bed, "I'll have to make you do it the hard way."

"You wouldn't dare!"

With that Betzaida yanked hard on the ropes. When she treaded the rope through the wrought iron headboard she looped it so that both ropes came from one hole in the center, even though the loops were placed on either side of the bed. This led his hands over and behind him. "Now if I were you I wouldn't be pulling back on those. I'm tying them to the curtain pull and I doubt you have an exhibitionist streak in you. Now I'm telling you to get on your knees."

He did as she instructed. She drew from the drawer a blindfold and placed it over his eyes. "Now let see . . . Where to start (swat)," she struck him lightly on the bum. "That was for giving me a hard time about turning around on the bed. And this one," she swatted him again only a little harder, "is for not keeping your hands to yourself."

She fondled his erection between swats and slipped unbeknownst to him a cock ring around him. Stopping him from cumming when he wanted was key to her master plan. Then she gave him one last hard swat across his bottom, "and that last one is for all the bad stuff you did to us so many years ago. Now on to step three."

"Hey that hurt," Edgardo exclaimed. "And what do you mean step three?"

"Getting you here was step one," she said moving to the nightstand again. "Step two was lowering your defenses and giving you pleasure," Betzaida continued removing a gag from the drawer. "Step three…well that's a surprise," she finished wrapping the gag tightly, covering his mouth.

Before she climbed on the bed she removed two more things out of the nightstand drawer. Betzaida laid down on the bed and propped a pillow behind her head. She took his staff in her hands and started rubbing and squeezing a little. She then followed that attention with some licking and sucking with her mouth, while her hands worked over to his sac. Soon he was groaning his pleasure and his manhood was so hard it was almost tempting to ride. Almost. She got up from under him and grabbed a bottle of warming oil next to her, pouring some of it over his butt cheeks and rubbing it around. First in big wide circles, then smaller, and down over his sac and stiff penis; then back up over his ass and between the butt cheeks. He bucked in surprise, Edgardo was definitely not expecting that. She poured some more oil, and then as she continued to play with his penis she slowly inserted one finger in his arse. Betzaida met with resistance at first, but with so much oil around it couldn't put up much of a fight and she was in.

"So how does it feel now that you are he one getting probed," she asked rhetorically. Of course he couldn't technically answer considering he was gagged, but judging by the sounds he was a little uncomfortable. "Don't worry. Like you said to me before, it only gets better from here."

She then slid in a second finger, then a third; all the while continuing to stroke him. Edgardo seemed to start getting conflicted between the feelings of his ass been violated or his cocked been worked so ferociously well. Just as he thought the worst was over, Betzaida went ahead and inserted a medium size dildo up his ass hole. This was more than he wanted to handle and tried to yell out his protests, but couldn't because the gag was still around his mouth.

Slowly he seemed to relax into it; he started leaning against each stroke and groaning with pleasure. "You like that don't you," she asked him. "Do you like that cock in your ass?" He nodded yes, his eyes were half-closed and looked like he was ready to come. "Tell me Edgardo. Tell me how much you like it up your ass," she asked him removing the gag from his mouth and slowing down her strokes.

"Yes! Yes I like it up the ass," he said between breaths.

"Do you dare to take more? Or do you need to come?"

"Please Betsy, may I have some more?"

"That's a good boy," she said stroking him faster and picking up the speed with the dildo again. "Take that cock in your ass just like you gave it to so many other girls before."

Soon he started trembling, definitely in need of release. She quickly undid the cock strap releasing his flow and he came hard on the bed sheets. She then removed the dildo and showed him, "did you know you had this 6" thing all the way up your ass? And you liked it."

"I guess you taught me something new this time," Edgardo said as he collapsed on his side. He looked like he was still very much in the amorous mood.

"Yes I guess I did," she said reaching behind him under a pillow. She then removed the tape recorded and started to rewind it. "It seems like I taught you that you are not as manly as you thought. Or maybe that you are more perverted than you first realized."

"Yes! Yes I like it up the ass," repeated the tape recorder.

He looked at her suspiciously as she walked over to her bags by a desk in the room, "What are you going to do with that?"

"Leaving a note with it," she said as she rewound it to the point she wanted and left both note and tape recorder on the coffee table in front of the door. She then began to dress back up and pack her things.

"Hey aren't you going to untie me," he asked her.

Betzaida looked him up and down, clearly amused by his distress. "You getting free is not up to me." She looked at the time on her cell phone. "Actually, the person to make that decision will be here any minute, so I need to go."

"Hey, don't leave me like this! It's embarrassing," Edgardo cried out as she closed the door behind her.

At last Betzaida was free, and she felt relief that in a way Norma was please as well. After Noelle played that tape there would be no way she would go through with the marriage. Not only that, but the rest of Edgardo's family will know for certain what he did without it having to be said directly from her lips in some uncomfortable confrontation. Now she was going to go back to her comfortable hotel room, take a shower, and relax in the fact that she actually got some vengeance.

Minutes later Noelle came off the elevator and walked to the hotel room that was on the card with the flowers. She turned the knob and found it unlocked. "Hello," she called as she walked in.

"Noelle," was the questioning reply from somewhere on the other side of the room.

As she walked into the room she noticed a note and a tape recorder. On the note in big letters was written 'READ ME FIRST:'

Darling Noelle,

I think that you are a sweet girl, and you need to know the whole truth before you get married. Edgardo is not the great guy he may appear to you. All the rumors you hear whispered among Norma's friends are kinda true. But the truth is best heard from 'the horses mouth,' as they say. Or in this case, from the ass's mouth.

I don't mean to hurt you, I merely mean to open your eyes to what is in front of you.

Edgardo is naked in the room tied to the bed. Before you release him, perhaps it's best you play this taped confession.

Betzaida

P.S. if you ever need a strong shoulder to lean on or anything, I'll always be a friend to you.

"Noelle honey, can you please come here please," she heard Edgardo cry out from further in the room. Thank goodness for sitting rooms in good hotels. She turned the tape recorder on and astounded by what she heard.

"Noelle, don't listen to that," Edgardo cried out desperately from the other room. "Its all a lie. I love you!"

Minutes later Noelle came into the bedroom. She saw him tied to the bed. The rest of the ropes attached to the curtain pull which had drawn the curtains partly open. "Malédictions sur vous," exclaimed Noelle. "Comment est-ce que défi vous tirez les laines au-dessus de mes yeux et me trompez de cette manière? Bâtard, je ne souhaite rien à faire avec vous! The wedding is off! We are through and I never want to see you again!"

12