Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Lesbian has her way with her straight roommate.
1k words
3.05
166.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

I slap my alarm and stretch out in my bed. I feel the cloth rub my bare breasts, tickling my hardened nipples. I reach under the covers and begin to rub my pussy. I feel the moisture build and I moan very quietly. I proceed with my masturbation session until...

"Hey wake up. You naked bitch, you got class so wake the fuck up," I hear my roommate, Jessica say as she barges into my room, ripping the covers off me.

"I heard you. You are so damn annoying in the morning and I'll be fucking naked if I want to," I say to the bitch, pulling my covers back up to cover my exposed body.

"Well I'm gonna shower so don't come looking for me, I don't like being bothered by you and your lesbian ass."

I say, "Fuck you too bitch. I rather be a lesbian than a stupid slut like you." She slams the door and turns the shower on. "What a fucking bitch, I'm gonna play a prank on the stuck-up daddy's girl." I grab my video camera and open the door very slowly. She thinks she's a good singer but it sounds like someone is running over a cat. I pull open the curtain and watch as she lathers the soap on her breasts and pussy. I came in a good time this bitch masturbates every damn morning and she thinks I can't hear her. I record her fisting her pussy and moaning like she usually does. This bitch doesn't even notice me and the camera loves dirty sluts.

I close everything up and get dressed myself. I slide on a mini skirt and put on a tube top. I rush off to my friend, Jenna, who works with the school website. "Hey babe, I got some juicy footage of my bitch of a roommate."

"Ohh, let me see what you have...Oh this is very juicy. I'll stick this onto school website as a spam and we will see how the bitch likes that," she says.

"I love it when you think like an evil genius," I say giving her a kiss. "I'll give you your reward later after this sweet trick embarrasses the bitch." I give her a big ass slap. "I'll see you later."

"Ohh, I'm looking forward to that, my sweet." I leave her and head off to class.

Jessica gets out of the shower and notices that I'm gone, "Thank God that lesbian whore is gone. She smells like scank and slut." She logs on to the school website to look at her emails and sees the computer spam. "Fucking cheap ass wifi," she says and sees the clip of her masturbating in the shower. "What the fuck is this? Who the hell did this? ...It had to have been that lesbian bitch. I am gonna fucking kill her."

Suddenly, someone k nocks on the door and Jessica puts on her towel. "Who is it?" No answer but there is louder knocking. "Who the fuck is it?" No answer and louder knocking so Jessica throws open the door. Its Gina, a close friend of Jessica's from down the hall.

"Oh very sexy of you. Work by your roommate?" Gina says with a chuckle.

"That bitch is going down; I'll find a way to get back at her."

I walk in ten minutes later to see that the bitch was waiting for me. She says, "Well bitch, you think you got me. You think you pulled a fast one on me. Well guess what I'm gonna get a picture of your panty less ass right now and post it all around campus."

"Wow you thought that plan all out by yourself?" I say. "You can't do shit to me," and run out of the room.

"You bitch," she says and chases me with her towel still on. I laugh so hard and taunt the bitch. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, bitch." This is a no brainer win for me because I do track while she all she does is get her brains fucked out by ten different guys per day.

She chases me throughout the dorm and I make it back to the room first and lock it. "I hope you enjoy being in a towel like that because you ain't coming back in."

"C'mon I'm going to miss class. I can't afford to miss my next class," she says.

"Well how about you give our hall a show and then I'll let you in?" I say.

"What the fuck? Are you serious? Fuck you and that fucking perverted idea."

"Well, I ain't letting you in till I see you finger fucking yourself."

I watch through my friend's phone as Jessica strips off her towel and began to play with her pussy. I watch the whore play with her pussy, scrapping the walls of her pussy, and pinching her clit. I look to see a mob gathering around her watching the bitch play herself like a guitar. The moaning echoed through the whole hall as she pinched her clit and fisted her pussy. I finally hear her say, "Ohh, yeah," and see the bitch cum all over the hallway.

I open the door and let the whore in. "So how was it?" I say with a wink and I close the door. "Now for the second part," I put my pussy on her face. "Eat me the fuck out."

"Get the fuck off me. I don't want to eat your dirty cunt."

"Well you are gonna eat it or I'm just gonna rub it all over you," and rub my wet pussy all over her face. I reveal the fact that I was panty less under my skirt. I begin to fuck her nose and feel her trying to throw me off. She finally gives in and eats my pussy. "Hey you're pretty good at this. Mmm, keep eating my pussy, you dirty slut."

She digs her tongue deep into the walls of my pussy and I fell myself get very horny. She continues to lap away at my pussy like a dog drinking water. I pinch my clit and feel my juices burst out of me. "I guess that is your first lesbian experience bitch and my sweet revenge."

She says with a wink, "Thanks for the meal, babe."

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers