Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This time run up to the end of the lane and then run back to us here, come on hurry and no dawdling."

She turned and proceeded to run back up the lane her legs pushing her along. It didn't take her long to reach the end. She turned and ran back towards us. On the camera view screen all was revealed and as she approached Ernie and I enjoyed the display of her breasts lively movement, bouncing about on her chest, for the bikini top had no hope of controlling each globes movement! By the time she reached us both nipples were visible where the bikini had been forced up the curve of her bosoms. She self consciously pulled them down. We smiled at each other. We all walked up to the gate and I stopped.

"My it is a lovely day," I said as I reached into my pack and brought out the three small bottles of water, handing them around. We all drank deeply as the day was warm and dry.

"Very nice Helena, I think now the weather has become warmer you might be a bit overdressed, remove your bikini."

"What?"

"You heard the bikini, take it off. Remember what I said, and if course now I have this."

I patted the video.

"You bastard." She said to me.

"Language Helena, now the bikini if you please."

We stood grinning at her, waiting. Slowly knowing again she had no choice she reached behind her neck and undid the neck knot. We held our breath. Her hands then went behind her back and before our eyes the skimpy scrap of clothing fell away revealing fully her beautiful nipples, perfectly puckered. I noticed she didn't bother to cover them, knowing I'd tell her to take away her hands. She still looked anxiously about but there was nothing but the sound of the bush and the slight whisper of wind through the tree tops. Her hands then went to the ties each side of her hips, where she undid the two straps. The scrap fell away and she was revealed to us in all her naked glory. She stood very self conscious her head bowed arms loose by her sides as we looked at her. Her red pubic hair contrasted perfectly with her pale skin and there right between the tops of her thighs at the bottom of her belly could just be seen the start of her vulva its slit disappearing between her thighs.

"Very nice, now let's get on."

"Now you two have perved at me, can I have my bikini back please?"

"Oh no Helena, you won't be needing that anymore today, besides we like what we see don't we Ernie?" he grinned as he stared at her nakedness, "come along."

We walked to the end of the lane and out into open country. Watching Helena's nakedness was paradise for us. Her big breasts swung freely as she walked by our side. I've always been turned on by the sight of naked women in the presence of dressed men, their helpless situation having submitted to the men's whims satisfies my fantasies. When the sun came out it lit her up like a beacon. We could see for miles, the fields dropped away from us towards the farmhouses in the far distance. Sheep grazed here and there, Whilst in the distance we could see the town nestling in the valley.

My cock was still as stiff now as it had been when we started the walk along the lane, Helena's perfection and her submission excited me. As we progressed across the cropped grassland we varied our positions so we could view her from various angles. I continued to film her, enjoying her from the back, especially as we climbed. The brief glimpses of her vulva between her thighs heightened our pleasure. At the top was a flat outcrop of smooth rock and some soft mounds of closely cropped grass. We stopped and looked over the scene. There was nothing between us and the town now.

"Let's take a break here."

Ernie and I sat down. Helena looked around and was about to sit as well.

"No Helena you just stand there a while longer, whilst we admire both views."

Her chest was falling and rising with the exertion of the climb, and her skin was flushed from the exercise. I checked my watch; the drug I had given her should be starting to take effect at any moment. Whilst we recovered our breath we watched Helena.

"Take a walk over to that tree and then come back Helena," I pointed to a tree about 40 metres away.

She did as I said and walked away from us as we sat and opened a bottle of wine. Ernie was fascinated by Helena and who wouldn't be.

I could see as she walked back towards us her hands starting to move towards her crotch. Her fingers caressing her vulva, before she looked up and seeing us watching her guiltily return them to her sides. I knew the drug had started to affect her. As she got closer I called her over.

"Again Helena."

She swung around and made her way back to the tree. I watched as her arms stopped swinging and I knew she was rubbing her sex. She turned and for a short time managed to resist the urge to masturbate, before her right hand moving to her crotch. As she neared she again looked embarrassed and walked with her hands by her side. I knew she was now well under the influence of the drug.

"Come over here Helena and show Ernie your tits, close up."

She was going to say something but stopped and walked up to Ernie. She stood right in front of him barely a metre away.

"Closer Helena."

She moved closer. Ernie stared at her tits now right in front of his face.

"Close your eyes Helena."

She did as she was told.

"Now, lift your tits up Helena, and squeeze the nipples with your fingers."

She did as I commanded, placing her hands under the globes and rolling the nipples between her fingers.

"Harder, that's better."

I stood up and undoing my trousers slid them down to stand naked from the waist down. My erection stood out like a flag pole under my fat belly, the end swollen and purple. I indicated to Ernie that he could do the same if he wished. He quickly slid his shorts down and sat his cock stiff in his lap pulsing in time to his beating heart. He fingered the end.

"That's good keep going, squeeze them hard, milk the ends."

He hands continued to knead her breasts. Her breath was starting to shorten as she teased her nipples.

"Now turn round and bend over and show Ernie your cunt."

She turned round and bent over.

"Legs further apart Helena, that's better."

As her legs opened Ernie enjoyed his first full view of her cunt and anus. Her lips lay curled and closed. She stayed bent over whilst Ernie examined her fanny. I continued to film her from back and also from the side, loving her big tits hanging down from her chest.

"Pull your cheeks apart and open your lips."

She did as ordered her fingers caressing her sex as we enjoyed her subjugation.

"Turn round and show Ernie your clit."

She stood and turned round, now flushed almost eagerly dropping her hands to her cunt, whilst obscenely opening her legs and thrusting her crotch forward. Her fingers teased her sex as she pulled the flaps open and displayed the opening to her vagina. With out my command her fingers ran across the head of her clit. She shuddered as she rubbed the tip of her clit. Her fingers became more urgent. She licked the end of her finger and replaced in on her starter button and began to work at it. Her body twitched as under the effects of the drug her sexuality exploded. Ernie was transfixed by the sight of this lovely woman masturbating on the top of a hill in the open air. She moaned now her fingers rubbing hard at her clit. As we watched she slid her finger right into her vagina. Her legs shaking as the level off her excitement grew greater.

"Turn and bend over again Helena."

She immediately did as she was told her fingers rubbing frantically at her cunt. Her other hand came around her buttocks and before our eyes she started to finger the entrance to her rectum, running her finger tip around her anus. She removed her finger and wet it thoroughly in her mouth, this time when she returned it to her arsehole she slid it in until it disappeared to the second knuckle.

"Cock, I want some cock," she breathed out huskily.

I motioned to Ernie, that if he wanted to he could help himself. Like a flash he rose and wetting the end of his stiff member with some saliva approached Helena who was still bent over and after a moment locating her now wet vaginal entrance with the end of his cock, slid the distended organ into her vagina.

"More, do it hard, now." She moaned.

Ernie needed no encouragement and as I videoed them both, thrust his cock in and out of her waiting hungry sex. His arms went around her and squeezed her tits as he continued to pummel her. Her moans were getting louder and the inevitable process of fucking drew them both towards climax. I knew Ernie would not be able to last very long and with a final gasp from both of them he thrust hard inside her and held her hips as his cock ejaculated inside her. Helena gasped and collapsed onto the rocky mound. Her body still shivering for the massive orgasm she has experienced. As she lay on her side, her vulva was in full view, Ernie's semen started to ooze out of her vagina.

I let her recover for a moment before lifting her up to stand in front of me, then ordered her to kneel down and suck my cock. The sight of her subservience and her warm mouth around me soon started to move me toward coming. I forced my cock deep into her mouth causing her to gag as she nodded back and forth exciting me until, like Ernie I also ejaculated, this time in her mouth.

It was marvellous. We all sat down Helena her head bowed down as Ernie and I smiled both enjoying the post sexual warmth. I passed her some tissues to clean herself and Ernie and I continued to sip on our wine.

The day was young, the hormone would again start to kick in after another half an hour, which gave both Ernie and I time to recover and be ready for more action.

I had brought an anal douche for Helena to prepare herself, and then I intended to have both of us fuck her at once whilst the video caught it all. Knowing her sensitivity to the drug and her repressed sexual drive she would not refuse and it was fine ammunition for the future.

Ah things were certainly looking good. I toasted Ernie to a wonderful day.

12