Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy," said Alicia, resting both her palms on Tommy's right thigh, "I know that recently you and Jennifer have not seen eye to eye on a number of occasions. How is it then that, this morning, I found you both asleep in her bed? What brought you both together?"

Tommy gaped at this revelation; his face revealing a sudden terror at having been found in bed naked with his nude sister. As if reading his mind Alicia's next words shocked him even further.

"It's not unusual for a brother and sister to have strong sexual bonds which is why I feel that this is probably the right time that you should know the truth concerning your father and me. Your father is also my brother."

"What?" cried an incredulous Tommy, "You're joking, right?"

Alicia rubbed her palms up and down Tommy's thigh as she continued, "I told Jennifer the same truth at lunchtime today which is probably why tonight she is staying with Dan. I guess she wants some time and space to get her head around our... situation.

I also spoke with your father this afternoon and he's okay that you both know the truth of our relationship. You're both of an age to understand that the power of love is sometimes so strong that relationships develop that polite society cannot understand." Pausing for breath she then said, "I have yet to talk with your father about Jennifer and you. I'll wait for him to return home before I do."

Tommy sat nonplussed trying to make sense of a situation that he could hardly criticize but which still had made a profound impact. Was now the time to mention Jennifer's indiscretions? No, it wouldn't serve any useful purpose bringing up a situation that could potentially send his sister to prison.

The soft caress and warmth of Alicia's hands were affecting Tommy who realized that his mother's fingers were nudging his cock in their travel along his thigh. The word 'incest' suddenly popped into Tommy's mind and his penis grew more rapidly before his very eyes. Alicia studied Tommy's face for a reaction to her words and noticed his fixed stare. Unaware of her actions she followed his gaze and warmed to the sight of the bulge in her son's jeans.

"I'm so sorry Tommy; did I do that to you?"

Tommy's reply was a whispered, "Yes."

Alicia patted his bulge and went to move her hand away when Tommy laid his hand on top of hers and pressed it firmly onto his cock. No words were spoken. Alicia realizing that her next action could bring a world of hurt to her family or it might just be the beginning of a new relationship that could draw the family closer together.

Tentatively she gripped the bulge in Tommy's jeans and whispered sexily, "My, oh my. What have we here? This is so, so much bigger than your fathers." Tommy moved his hand away but continued to stare as his mother caressed his aching cock.

He glanced at her face and saw a look of intense rapture. Dumbfounded he watched as Alicia used both hands to unzip his jeans and extract his enormous throbbing penis with which she seemed utterly mesmerized. Using both hands to form a fist around the girth of his prick she lowered her head and engulfed his cock head in sweet, sexual warmth that sent a shudder of pleasure through his body. He did what any man would do and let out a long, loud moan and maintained a low guttural sound as she bobbed her head up and down the length of him. At one point his prick nudged the back of her throat.

Leaning across his body Alicia was becoming uncomfortable and moved to kneel on the floor in front of Tommy. As she did so, Tommy eased his body down towards the edge of the sofa while lifting his buttocks up and easing off his pants and jeans, discarding them beside the sofa. By this time Alicia felt the dampness in her crotch needed urgent attention. She stood up and, with her back to her son she lifted the hem of her dress, removed her panties and laid them on top of Tommy's clothes. Straddling her son's legs and holding the bunched dress up to her waist she lowered her body. Tommy was quick to meet her needs and grasping his erection at its base he aligned his mother's wanton hole with his cock.

Alicia at first sensed a cool sensation within her love channel then a warmth rise up into her melting pussy and she almost had an orgasm from this sensual feeling of total fullness as her son's penis filled her completely. Her bottom rose and fell upon her son's shaft and her face shone with a look of wonder; with her eyes shut all her other senses compensated with abundance.

"Ohhh, Tommy, fuck your mother," she cried longingly and louder still, "fuck me hard, my big boy."

She stood on tip toe to allow her son to thrust his large member to a faster and harder rhythm up into her lewd pussy. Alicia had never been filled with such intensity. Each thrust sending a wave of delightful, sensual sensation throughout her entire body.

Tommy put his right hand forefinger in his mouth and coated it with saliva. Lifting his mother's dress he found her clit and massaged the erect nubbin that contained five thousand nerve endings that appeared to spasm from his wondrous touch. Alicia came at the same moment that Tommy ejaculated. His hot sperm flooded her channel. She gasped at the wonderful sensations inside her body.

Gripping her dress around her waist Alicia eased herself from Tommy's rapidly dwindling erection that was coated in their love juices.

"I'm headed for the shower," she said, "and I want you here when I come down. Understood?"

Tommy looked her directly in the eye and grinning he said, "Sure mom. Like all sexually eager male eighteen-year-olds I'll be here ready and waiting."

He thought, 'Where did that come from.'

Sadly she thought, 'He's not my baby boy anymore.'

************

Dawn on Sunday was exactly the same as Saturday with sunshine, decisions, questions, and solutions.

Today it was Jason's turn to awake early and refreshed. Slipping out of bed he dived into the shower and was dressed, shaved and sitting at the pine kitchen table having his breakfast when Alicia walked into the kitchen yawning at the clock above the black granite colored work surface.

Jason said politely, "Good morning sleepy head. What can I get you for breakfast?"

"It's okay, honey, I'll get it. The exercise will help me focus."

"A hard day, yesterday was it?"

"Kinda," Alicia said, searching for a mug in the dishwasher, "I was hoping for a chat before you left for your golf session this morning. Do you have time?"

"Sure," he said, "what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, basically, all of us. Our relationships and where we are all headed."

Alicia put down the mug that she had found and went over and stood beside her husband.

"Honey," she said wrapping her arms around him, "I walked in yesterday morning on Jen and Tommy naked in Jennifer's bed. It was obvious that they had slept together and both of them know that I know what happened. They also understand about our relationship. What you need to know is that ... Tommy and I made love yesterday while you were at the game."

"Uh, huh," said Jason nonchalantly, "So, does this confession allow me at last to make love to our daughter?"

"I guess so. You've made it perfectly clear over the past few years that she's the one person in the whole wide world that you want to make love to other than me. I'd be a hypocrite if I denied you the chance to have her now."

"Do I have your blessing?"

"Yes, you have my blessing; however, I would like the opportunity to watch."

"Of course, honey. You could also participate if you have a mind."

Smiling, she said, "That's very generous of you. I might take you up on that." She kissed his head.

************

After a great round of golf with his buddies Jason relaxed at home with a few beers. In his den he had set up a home video surround sound system that was constantly being upgraded when new technology came along. Today, alone at home, he decided to fit the new speakers he had bought a few weeks back. They were currently stored in the double bay garage attached to their four bedroom house.

He dismantled the existing speakers and went into the garage. He found the two boxes where they had been left and carried them indoors. The top box slit open easily and he lifted out the compact speaker together with the fitting instruction leaflet. The second box appeared to have already been opened and as he lifted out the speaker he noticed a video cassette slip down into the bottom of the box. It had no label on it to identify what it was.

"That's kinda weird," he mused.

Jason installed the new speakers and to test the system he inserted the 'blank' cassette into the video recorder. The first few minutes were of camcorder scenes that Jason recognized as part of their neighborhood. He soon realized this could be something that Tommy had recorded. Tommy was always asking if he could borrow the new camcorder for various school projects. Jason pondered as to why Tommy would want to put it in one of his boxes. He must have had a good reason; that's when the screen lit up with his daughter and her friends knocking back the beer.

By the end of the video Jason was doubly shocked. Tommy had filmed this whole sordid episode and not divulged any of it to his parents. Judging from what Alicia had spoken of this morning he had obviously blackmailed Jennifer into having sex with him. Jason picked up his mobile he needed to sort this out right now. He was about to do so when it occurred to him that this could also be turned in his favor; after all, where Tommy had succeeded so, perhaps, could he.

************

Dan and Jennifer kissed goodbye and she headed home. Staying away from home for too long would only create even more problems so she had decided to leave Dan around mid-afternoon. She needed to talk with Tommy, to try and resolve the issue surrounding the tape recording, and also talk with her dad to clear the air over her parents 'special' relationship.

On arriving home she saw only her dad's car on the driveway. She opened the front door with her key and called out, "Hi dad it's Jen. Can we talk?"

Jason replied, "I'm in the den, honey, come on in."

The first thing Jennifer noticed when she walked into the room was the paused image on the fifty inch TV screen of a scene where a little boy was about to be hit by a black car. Her black car.

"Oh no dad, Tommy gave you the tape didn't he?"

Jason said nothing but pressed the play button on the remote control that allowed the tape to continue to the end of the film sequence.

"So, young lady, what have you got to say for yourself? This is a very, very serious matter."

Tears welled in Jennifer's eyes as she rushed into her father's strong arms and sobbed her heart out to him. She explained between sobs that she was sorry and that it would never happen again. At the end of which she still clung to her father in her heart praying that he would forgive her.

Jason lifted up her chin with his finger to gaze into her tear stained face, "Jen," he said softly, "we both know what you did was bad. The drinking I could forgive but the reckless driving that could easily have killed that small child... well... I don't know what to do about that. Can you help me out here? I've got to punish you in some way but whether to call in the police or just handle this between us... I don't know."

Shaking her head and gripping both her father's arms, Jennifer pleaded with him, "No dad... no dad. I'll do anything to put this right but please, please don't involve the police, please, please."

"If I could make this go away permanently would you agree to do one thing for me?"

Seeing a light, at last, at the end of a long tunnel Jennifer effusively nodded her head, "Yes, dad anything... I'll do anything for you."

Jason looked deliberately into her eyes and with a wistful smile he whispered, "Kiss me."

It was then that Jennifer realized what she had let herself be drawn into and knew that to escape the peril of her predicament she had to do what he asked. The situation was of her own making and she had to pay a price for her wrongdoing.

Jennifer put both arms up either side of her father's head and gently pulled his head down to her open mouth. Her tongue ran across her lips just before his lips brushed hers.

************

For the most part of Sunday Alicia had spent time with her friend Angela who lived nearby. Angela was a single parent whose daughter went to the same school as Tommy. After much discussion over a salad lunch Alicia said her goodbyes and arrived home to find that Jason and Jennifer were there.

Recalling their conversation that morning, perhaps she should be quiet in her approach to the house... just in case.

Alicia could find no one in the downstairs area of the house or garden, so she quietly made her way upstairs. The sounds from Jennifer's room alerted her. She crept to the door that was slightly ajar. The sounds were now more distinct and were those of a man and a woman making love. 'Jason, you randy so and so,' she thought.

Jennifer went quickly along the hall into her bedroom where she undressed and, totally nude, walked noiselessly back to her daughter's doorway. She gently eased open the door to peer around it to where the bed was located.

The sight that met her gaze would stay with her forever. The face of her naked husband, kneeling at the foot of the bed, was ravishing with his tongue, the cunt of her nude daughter. Jennifer lay on her back, her feet planted on the edge of the bed, her knees apart. She was toying with her large nipples, moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh god, daddy yes... just there, that's it, right there... ohhh," she groaned.

This was Alicia's first time as a voyeur and as the scene unfolded she found her hands moving uncontrollably to her aching nipples and wanton pussy; her hairless cunt had become suddenly very moist. A forefinger stroked upwards and parted her pussy lips. She eagerly pushed her finger inside to gather the love juice to excite her sensitive clitoris. She extracted her extremely wet finger and massaged her clitoris. She groaned inwardly as the soft, moist contact elicited pure sexual excitement that made her skin flush with pleasure.

************

The movie theatre performance had ended and Tommy emerged with the rest of the afternoon crowd into the warm, bright sunlight. Deep in thought he crossed the intersection and caught the suburban bus that would take him home. No phone calls from any one, particularly Jennifer, was beginning to annoy him. He would definitely make her pay for snubbing him. He had time on the journey home to develop some ideas that involved her 'punishment.'

Once at home, he let himself in with his key. The first things he saw, that were out of place in the lounge, were two, empty cardboard speaker boxes.

'Oh, no,' he thought, his heart pumping a little faster, 'not now, just when everything was going so well.'

Tommy guessed where he might find his copy of Jennifer's indiscretions. Moving silently into the den he ejected the blank video cassette from the video player knowing full well that by now probably both his parents had seen the video. Walking cautiously around the house he found no one downstairs but knew from the cars parked outside that everyone should be home. Where were they?

They were not in the garden either so they must be upstairs. But why were they upstairs at this time of day? This was all very unusual. A funny thought struck him that perhaps he should get the camcorder. After all, bizarre goings on should be recorded. He went back into the den and took out the camcorder from an unlocked drawer in his father's desk.

Tommy crept up the stairs and peered round the top of the landing. It was obvious from the light shining through from Jennifer's room into the hall that her door was open and he could now hear sounds coming through the open doorway. Noiselessly he moved slowly along the hallway. Each step nearer to Jennifer's room confirmed that what he was hearing were the sounds of sex. His hands started shaking and his heartbeat quickened as he reached Jennifer's room.

The door was half open and he knew that Jennifer's bed was to the right of the door with the headboard up against the wall of the hall. With his heart in his mouth he edged into the bedroom and peered around the door towards the bed.

He almost let fall the camcorder at the sight of his naked parents and someone, whom he presumed was his nude sister. The only recognizable part of his sister was her blond, fine hair, spread out on the pillow.

His father's eyes were tightly shut and his face was sculpted with a rapturous expression; his condom encased prick thrust rhythmically in and out of his sister's glistening pussy. His mother straddled his sister's head facing her husband as Alicia furiously rubbed the fingers of her right hand over Jennifer's excited clitoris. Jennifer's tongue was busily lapping at Alicia's lewd, wet slit while her hands squeezed and manipulated her mother's full breasts that hung down exquisitely for her delight.

Fearing that he would be seen Tommy backed out of the room and edged along the hall to his own bedroom. Once there, he sat on his bed and thought through what he should do next. There were a number of options. He could walk away and leave them to it or he could film them surreptitiously, and then leave. The other alternative was to capture them on film, hide the tape then walk in on them and have some fun. His decision needed to be made quickly as they could soon be finished.

Quickly making his way back to Jennifer's room he peered around the door to the same scene he had witnessed earlier. With no one looking in his direction he started filming using the doors edge to steady his shaking hands. Over the next ten minutes he paned the camcorder back and forth over the threesome capturing the moment of his father's eye clenching climax, his sister's tremendous moan as she experienced multiple orgasms and his mother's body that shuddered and jerked mightily from her momentous orgasm.

Tommy moved stealthily away from them and back in his room he ejected the tape from the camcorder and hid both cassettes from prying eyes. Taking extra care not to be heard he slipped downstairs and replaced the cassette in the camcorder with a new one and put the camcorder back in the desk drawer.

He went back to his bedroom where he quickly stripped of his clothes and trainers.

'Now,' he thought to himself, 'it's time for some real fun.'

Continued...

12