Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Helena's surprise assignment.
4.2k words
4.25
46.2k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena eased the Mercedes out of the garage, turned into the driveway and after pausing briefly at the gate, drove quickly into the street.

She had what were now becoming common place feelings of apprehension as she went to yet another assignation with the doctor who now had complete control over her life. Fortunately her husband was away at a business conference and would not be returning for a week. This avoided having to make excuses about visiting friends. The car drove quietly but quickly towards the motorway on her way north.

Handling the car with an experts touch she thought of her predicament. She had originally gone to the doctor because she thought she was pregnant, this proved to be incorrect, but even now he still held control over her after her disgrace in his surgery and then of course the rest of the humiliating videos and photos. The thing was, although she hated being used like this, there was also an element of excitement in it. The doctor's perverted imagination had placed her in several perilous positions, but up to now she had never been caught. She wondered what he wanted now.

She had been ordered to drive north across the border. Although it was over two hundred miles, in the fast car it would only take about an hour and a half. She was to find a pub in a country town Cragill, where she was to meet the doctor.

She had been ordered to wear her very respectable grey business suit, white blouse, slip, stockings and regular underwear. This surprised her as normally he wanted her to wear some weird gear or none at all!

The miles purred past until she approached the exit route she was instructed to take. From then on she drove more slowly along the narrower country roads. Finally at almost twelve she approached Cargill. It was a small sized town with a main road and a few side roads. It did not take her long to find the pub. She parked the car as instructed in a car park between the pub and a three floor office block noticing the doctors Porsche. After getting out and locking the door she took a deep breath and entered through the front door.

The place was full even at this early hour and the room was full of noise and chatter. Working my way through the crowd of mostly men I spied the doctor sitting drinking a glass of wine and approached him.

"What do you want this time, were miles from anywhere?"

"Helena, you should have learnt by now don't ask questions, I'll tell you what to do and when, now I'll fetch you a drink and a snack. Sit down and keep quiet."

Helena sat on the stool, ignoring the uncouth men who stood staring at her.

After a few moments the doctor returned with a few sandwiches, and another glass of wine.

She munched on the sandwiches as the doc looked around the bar. She never expected any conversation and was never disappointed. The doctor had made it clear on numerous occasions that he was only interested in her body.

They sat until both had finished, and looking at his watch he said, "Right let's get on with it. Come on."

The doctor led Helena out of the pub across the car park to the office building on the opposite side. The side door was open and the doctor led Helena through. They walked past a stair well and into the ground floor corridor. Next to the stairs was a lift which they took to the top floor. The doctor knew exactly where to go leading Helena to a small office at the end of the corridor.

"Now you are to go into this office and sit at the desk, now that shouldn't be too difficult should it?"

"But what's going on?"

"You will soon find out, for now all you have to do is wait. I will leave you here and see you later."

Helena heart started to beat as the doctor opened the door and left, what on earth was going on?

The doctor smiled to himself as he left Helena waiting nervously, this adventure had been initiated a week earlier whilst I was talking to a friend of mine who was in special branch of the army. I can recall it in every detail...

"It's a pity we can't get our hands on a real woman for a change, all these practices on dummies is no fun at all."

"Do you mean that Donald?"

"Right on doc."

Donald worked for a very secret part of the government. Its operations were very covert and only just bordered on the legal, and in fact sometimes went over the border. Catching and interrogating terrorists was one of their activities.

"If we could get hold of a real woman it might stimulate these wankers into some action."

"Well I might just be able to help you there," I said.

"Do you mean that?"

"Oh I think I can get someone to help you."

"She not some ugly bitch is she?"

"Oh no, definitely not that." I winked.

"Well in that case..."

I leant over to him, "leave it to me."

And that is how Helena came to be sitting at a desk in an office building in the center of town, when six masked men entered the room carrying short sub machine-guns.

"Get on the floor quick and no false moves."

"What!"

"On the floor."

The man shouted at her. Still resisting she was grabbed by two of the men and pushed roughly to the ground.

"Hands behind your back."

Helena frightened by the violence of the men obeyed. The carpet smelt of cleaner and she was strangely aware of the rough texture of the pile.

"Standard cuffs 1."

Helena's hands were grabbed and her wrists were encased in the metal cuffs. With all the wriggling and speed, her skirt had ridden up her legs exposing the darker tops of her stockings to the men. She wanted to pull it down but was helpless to do so.

"You can't do this."

"Shut up!"

The man shouted at her as he leant over her.

"Lift her up."

She was dragged to her feet, to stand held by her arms between two men of the men. One of them turned to the other men who stood alert looking at Helena. Donald looked at the woman, god she was a stunner. The doctor had not lied when he said she was something else, not only that she was his to do as he wanted, but he was not allowed to fuck her. Donald had been very specific on that count. Still that gave him plenty of scope!

"What now 2?"

"Check for concealed weapons sir."

"Go on then."

The man approached her and ran his hands lightly under her armpits and down her sides.

Helena struggled in the mens grip.

"Nothing there sir."

"How would you know you wally, she's the enemy not yer girlfriend. Like this and watch."

The man came over to Helena and roughly held her hair forcing her head around.

"Where are they then?"

"I don't..."

"Shut up!"

He shouted into her face. He then transferred his hands and pushed them up into Helena's armpits and then firmly ran them down and over her breasts thumbs down her cleavage and fingers around the outer edges, he squeezed them roughly. Her tits were marvelous firm under the outer clothing she was wearing. Helena struggled more, but could not escape the exploring hands which ran down her front and around her waist. They then cupped her buttocks and ran down the crack between her cheeks. Finally he let go of her and turned around to face the men.

"Oh yes one more place."

With which he brutally forced one of his hands up between her thighs under her skirt and up into her crutch, making her squeal as her rubbed her crotch.

He stood up,

"That's how it's done. Now you do it."

For the next twenty minutes Helena had to suffer the indignities of the six men fondling and feeling her body. Thank goodness she was fully clothed.

"Good, that's better."

Helena's body felt sore from the mens hands.

"Now what's next?"

"Strip search, outer clothes removed, sir."

"That's right.'

"Oh no you don't, you can't!"

The man smiled as he turned to Helena, who stood shaking with the shock of it all.

"Shut up bitch, any more comments and you'll be gagged."

Again he roughly pulled her hair and spoke very close to her face.

"Do you hear?"

Helena nodded mute, unable to respond to the man's aggression. He turned to the men again.

"OK this is the procedure, watch."

As if the mens eyes weren't already glued onto Helena.

The leader approached and slowly undid Helena's only jacket button and then lifting it pushed it over her shoulders, where it slid down her arms to gather at her wrists. Donald watched her face as he was slowly stripping her, reveling in the shock and fear there. He looked down at her chest, Helena's breasts forced her white blouse out in inviting curves. He could see the pattern of her underwear through the material.

"That's the gentlemen's way. This way seems more effective."

Again he approached Helena, who struggled feebly in the mens strong grasp.

"You can't do this... stop it..."

But they could and there was nobody to hear her.

The leader hands went to undo the top button, but this time instead of undoing each carefully as before he gripped the edges of the material and ripped the front open. Buttons shot across the room from the ripped material and then as she stood with the front opened revealing her lacy bra, the blouse was then roughly pulled over her shoulders to rest on top of her jacket along her arms.

The men stared at her chest where her brief bra cupped those ample globes pushing them into a deep cleavage. Her cupped breasts nearly looked too big for her lithe slim frame, but only nearly. The man's hands reached down to her skirt and in one movement ripped the fastener and zip apart and pulled the clothing down her legs. to leave her standing in her bra, suspenders and stockings and scanty panties. The mens eyes feasted on her exposed body, one moment looking at her chest and the next down at her thighs which showed pale above the tops of her stockings. Her scanty panties only just covering her maidenhead.

"Undo the cuffs and remove those articles of clothing No 2, this might be a good time to place our neck cuffs on. Have you got them there 3?"

"Yes sir."

"How are they fitted then 3?"

"Neck first sir and then each wrist right hand first sir."

The man recited parrot fashion. Helena was too shocked to utter a sound.

"OK do it then."

Helena felt a collar placed around her neck and then her cuffs were undone to allow her blouse and jacket to also be removed. Then her arms were forced up behind her back, just below her shoulder blades and these were then attached by the wrist to by cuffs attached to her collar by chains. Helena again struggled in the men's grasp but aby movement of her arms pulled on her throat so she stopped struggling.

"Good, let's see what we have here, what's the next step 2?"

"Repeat body check, sir."

"Very good 2. Go ahead then."

The man approached Helena and again ran his hands under her armpits and across her breast, this time she felt the skin of his hands across the top of her breasts. Down her body and then up between her legs.

"Na. na.. nothing there sir he stammered."

The men stared at Helena's slim form.

"Good, you can never tell and in this game we have to check everything. I don't think we all need to check at this stage, so what next."

"Full strip sir."

"Excellent 3."

"Wait a minute, you can't do this, I demand to be released..."

"I told you to shut up, 3 gag her."

Helena was grabbed again around the head and a rubber gag forced into her mouth and tied around her head. Although she could breathe she could not say anything.

"Mmmmm...mmmm."

"Good, right 4, remove her bra, careful it may be booby trapped."

The men laughed, but Helena did not laugh with them. The man pulled at the back of her bra before obviously taking note of the leader's example ripped the bra off her body breaking the shoulder straps and front strap. Helena stood, held before the men her breasts bared for their inspection. Their stares were now fixed on her breasts. Donald examined her minutely her globes were perfect without disfiguring veins or lumps. Her aureoles small and perfect, the nipples large like raspberries.

"Now the panties."

The man bent over and ripped the skimpy material from her body to reveal her hairy crotch to the men. She still struggled but was held far too firmly.

"That's more like it. Not bad eh 3."

"No sir."

"OK repeat the search like this."

The leader came over to Helena again, and roughly pulled her breasts about lifting and squeezing them making Helena squirm in the men's grasp. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and wrenched them about.

"mmm...MMMM"

His hands then went between her legs and she could feel his fingers rubbing her sex.

"OK, off with her suspenders and stockings, we want her completely naked, not that they cover much, but you never know." He winked at his men.

The men again moved to obey, clumsily with shaking fingers they unclipped her stockings and slid them down her legs, all the while from close up staring down at her pubes. The suspenders were then removed and now she was totally nude.

"Sir can we all check out the breasts sir?"

"Of course 4, be my guest, in fact you can all check her over now."

For the next fifteen minutes Helena was submitted to all the men groping her nakedness. Her breasts were pulled and squeezed lifted and rubbed as the men enjoyed her humiliation at their hands. Also her sex was stroked and fingered as the mens fingers rubbed around her cunt.

"OK, she all clear, what now 3."

Internal check sir."

"Good, lay her on her back on the table."

"MMMM...MMMMMM."

Helena again tried to struggle but they were far too strong for her.

She was laid back onto the table. The surface was cold and hard on her bare back. Her breasts wobbled on her chest as she was moved about. She tried to use her legs, but these were also held tight. Her arms behind her back forced her body to arch on the flat surface.

"Lovely tits she's got that's for sure."

"Concentrate 2. OK lift her legs, hold them you two! Now open her thighs up."

The men forced her legs apart, revealing her sex to them in all its glory. Her red pubic hair was parted in the middle by her prominent labial flaps curled like oyster gills. The men gawked at her sex. There was silence as they took in the nude woman lying exposed to them.

"Look at that lovely cunt."

"Christ, my cocks as stiff as anything."

Donald perved down at her sex. All the men now were close around the table as Helena lay revealed to them.

"OK we check the vagina first for concealed goods."

Donald reached down and placing his fingers on each side of her labia pulled them apart to reveal her clitoris.

"Lovely, one of the best cunts I've ever seen."

Helena lay still feeling the man's fingers on her genitals. Held firmly by the two men she was helpless to stop him. Donald then wet his first finger and slowly forced it into Helena's vagina.

"Jesus this is heaven." thought Donald.

Her tight orifice closed around his digit and as he force the finger deeper into the woman's body he could feel her body heat as he stared down at her vulva as his finger penetrated further inside. Her full maidenhead of red pubic hair fascinated him. Helena struggled as the finger probed deeper inside her. It wiggled around inside her as Donald took his time over this violation. Finally he took out his finger.

"OK your turns now, and don't all rush at once!"

Again Helena suffered the indignity of having all the men probing into her most intimate parts. But finally they finished and stood around the table. By now the men had let her go as she lay quiescent in front of them her legs wide apart for them the savor her obscene nudity.

"Next the arsehole, I'm told she clean inside, pull her legs right up," the men did as he said.

"now either wet the finger or use some Vaseline we won't worry about gloves."

He licked his finger and after parting Helena's buttocks wet the entrance to her anus and then thrust his finger into her.

"Mmmm, mmm" Helena squealed and wriggled as his finger violated her backside.

"OK you lot, your turn," he smiled as he removed his finger and let the res of the men finger her.

They finally stood back.

"My cock is almost bursting." He said.

"Mine too."

"OK then, were not to fuck her, but then I suppose there's no reason why we should release the tensions a bit, is there men?"

With which Donald undid his trousers and lowering them with his underpants revealed his rampant cock to all the men there. The foreskin was drawn revealing his tip, bright purple from the sexual strain.

As if by instant agreement all the men lowered their trousers and stood around Helena, their cocks at attention. Donald started to stroke his cock and the rest followed suit until they were all masturbating furiously. It didn't take long for them to come, as they were so worked up. One by one they ejaculated over Helena's naked form. Semen covered her breasts, belly pubic hair and finally one of the men came all over her face.

"Christ I needed that!"

"And how."

"OK men, that's it."

Helena was stood up and the cuffs removed. She lowered her arms, but made no attempt to cover herself. Somebody undid the gag, but she was too stunned and exhausted to think of anything to say. She stood, the semen running down her body leaving glistening trails.

"There is a shower through. Use it now. Go." He smacked her buttock.

Donald pointed at a door. Helena as if in a dream did as she was told and went through the door into a small bathroom, where there was a shower cubicle in one corner.

Helena turned on the water and washed the semen off her body. As the hot water started to wash away the memories she started to come around. What were these men going to do now? She automatically washed her hair and finishing, got out of the cubicle. She looked around for some towels but there were none only a hair drier. She used this to dry herself not wanting to confront the men again.

Minutes later she was dry. She used her fingers to brush her hair. Tiptoeing to the door she placed her ear against the door leading back into the room, but there was no sound. She slowly opened the door and was pressurized to see the room completely empty. There was no sign of the men or of what had just taken place.

She tentatively opened the door and walked through. She covered her breasts with one arm and her pubes with the other. No the room was completely empty. On the table, where earlier she had lain violated, were her car keys. Besides a chair there was nothing else in the room.

Where were her clothes? She felt rising panic. She looked around but there was nowhere to hide her clothes. They had been taken. She returned to the small bathroom, but there was nothing in there. She opened a small cupboard hoping to find some towels to wrap around herself, but again was nothing.

Returning back into the main room she again looked around but there was absolutely nothing for her to cover her nakedness, not even curtains.

She had to get to her car, but it was down in the car park. How was she going to get from here to there without being seen? Whatever, she was determined to get away.

She opened the outer door a crack and peeped into the corridor. At the end was a lift, and next to it the emergency fire stairs. She opened the door a bit wider and listened, her heart thumping. Nothing, no sounds, gathering her courage she quickly trotted to the lift and pressed the call button. It responded immediately and opened. As she entered she could see herself reflected naked in the shiny metal panels of the lift. As the doors started to close she suddenly panicked. She couldn't use the lift as she would be trapped inside if anyone called it before it reached the bottom. She just managed to stop the door closing and slipped back out to the corridor.

What was she to do?

She spotted the emergency exit and decided it had to be a better option. Still clutching at her body she pushed the doors open and entered the stair well. It was completely silent. She sprinted down the stairs, silent in her bare feet. Throwing caution to the winds she slid one hand down the bannisters as she took the steps three at a time. Her breasts bounced up and down on her chest each time she landed. Half way down she stopped and listened, still silence.

12