Sweet Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Vivian's abuse and humiliation continues.
1.5k words
4.16
69.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian's face was covered in snot and tears, her spit dribbling down her chin as she tried desperately to stop crying and twitching from the four orgasms I'd forced her to endure. I could feel the humiliation coming from her in waves as she glared at me helplessly. Me? I felt damn good. And I'd barely gotten started.

I got up leisurely and decided I'd enjoy Vivian like the toy she was. I was wearing a normal black hoodie and nothing else, because wearing a piece of clothing while Vivian was naked made me feel like I was above her, even though in all actuality it meant nothing.

The hoodie was actually a little too big for me, and I had to pull up the sleeves so I could run my hands down Vivian's tight little body, scraping my dark red nails down her skin until I drew blood. She shivered and tried to twist away from my hands.Laughing, I started spanking her ass, raining blows on her ass until it was bright red and hot to the touch. I wasn't gentle, putting all my athletic strength into each slap. I couldn't even feel it in my hands, justice felt so sweet.

Leaning over, I grabbed the riding crop and started rubbing it across her pussy, causing her to moan through her panties. I took my sweet time before I smacked her ass with it as hard as I could, and a bright red welt rose immediately to the chorus of Vivian's sobs. I began abusing her with it, bring it down on her back, thighs, pussy, ass, feet, arms, everything but her face. I wanted her face to stay pretty.

I didn't stop until Vivian's body was covered with red marks and she slumped over, exhausted and numb. It was at this point I untied her and began dragging her over to a different base so I could tie her up in a different position. She immediately began struggling with renewed strength, until I turned the electric collar up from 6 to 8 and turned it on. She immediately fell to the floor in shock, her body jerking around, and I turned the collar off and waited for a couple of seconds for the electricity to dissipate before I finished dragging her over and tied her up.

This time, I tied her arms tightly against her back with a rope that began around her wrists and looped around her torso, pushing her tits out perfectly. Then I threw the rope over a pulley and dragged her up until her feet were a good foot off the floor.

I grabbed nipple clamps, clothespins, a paddle, and a whip, setting all but the clamps down neatly onto a small table beside me.

I slapped around her tits for a bit until the cute little pink nipples got nice and hard, at which point I snapped the clamps on. Vivian half-screamed, half-moaned and I slapped her tits again, really making her scream.

The nipple clamps had cuffs attached to a longer chain, which I attached to Vivan's ankles by forcing her to pull her feet up. She trembled with the effort of keeping her feet up high enough so that the clamps didn't yank off, and I openly laughed at her visibly shaking, grabbing my phone to take a video. She jerked with anger at the video, then shouted out as she'd jerked too hard and yanked the clamps off her tits.

Chuckling, I clamped them back on, then showed her the video of the whole ordeal, relishing in the tears that quietly leaked down her face. Grabbing the clothespins, I clipped them everywhere I could. The sensitive underarms, her tongue, inner and outer pussy lips, etc. They were all attached with a string, which I was planning on utilizing at some point later.

Turning on the vibrators still in the same place on her body, I watched as her pained eyes softened into arousal, and I watched her climb higher and higher into an orgasm until I thought she'd hit the brink, at which point I turned off the vibrators and yanked all the clothespins off at once. Vivian's keening moans turned into a muffled banshee shriek, but I immediately turned the vibrators on again, on a much lower setting to hold off her orgasm as I clipped all the clothespins on again. She whimpered and twitched the whole time, and right when she hit the brink again I yanked off all the clothespins and turned the vibrators off once more.

I repeated this four more times until Vivian was nothing but a blubbering mess, so desperate to cum but desperately unable to reach that release. I wasn't planning on letting her cum again all night, after those four ridiculous orgasms I'd let her have earlier. I threw some more ice water on her and pulled up a chair to eat some dinner and let her cool down. I could see her eyeing my food hungrily, so I stood up and ate it right in front of her face, chewing slowly and making sure the scent of the barbeque wafted to her face as I ate.

Finally, after she'd sufficiently cooled down, it was time to get back to business. I turned the vibrators on a low setting, letting her reach close to orgasm tortuously slowly, and right as she was about to tip over the edge I began raining blows with the paddle. I could practically see the orgasm explode into nothing as she flung herself around in the air, trying to avoid my blows. I refused to miss, however, even throwing more water on her so that the blows stung more.

I let her cool down again for another ten minutes, then repeated this process over and over again for hours, constantly letting her get so close to orgasm and then fall short. I think she was actually about to reach a point of mental insanity, her eyes were starting to take on a wild look as she was denied orgasm to the absolute extreme.

Finally, I turned the vibrators off and took them off her, pulled the clamps and clothespins off as well. I slowly let her down on to the floor, but I knew she wouldn't try to run. She was far too exhausted for that now, and even if she hadn't been it would be an easy matter for me to catch her. Instead, I grabbed the rope that kept her arms tied behind and used it to lead her over to a short table with a single metal ring on it. I pushed her until she climbed up onto the table onto her hands and knees. Looping a rope through the ring, I wrapped it around Vivian's head over the duct tape already keeping her mouth shut. Face down and ass deliciously up, I snapped a few pictures of her compromising position loudly before I belted on a strap on dildo that had a vibrator attached for the woman wearing it. Her pussy was at perfect height with my dick, and I grinned as I finally got to fuck Vivian. Without any mercy, I shoved my dick inside of her, moaning as the vibrator buzzed against my clit.

She whined loudly, her body tensing up as my massive strap-on pounded relentlessly into her pussy. My balls slapped against her clit, and soon I could feel her rising into an orgasm. I yanked out and doused her with cold water again. "You will NOT come again tonight, Vivian. If you come, I will paddle and whip you so goddamn hard your fucking dad will feel it. Do NOT come, bitch."

I started fucking her again, and she started panting with the effort not to come. Finally, I came more powerfully than I'd ever come before, and my juices dripped down my legs. I wasn't done, though.

Leaning over, I cut the rope holding Vivian's head down, and grabbed her by her hair, pulling off the tape and taking out the panties that were a drenched mess inside her mouth. Scooping out my own juices, I pushed my fingers inside her mouth, wiping them all over her lips and face as well. Then, I shoved my huge dick inside her mouth, ordering her to, "Clean it off!" Vivian tried desperately to keep up as I face fucked her, thrusting into her face as I moved her head with my hand. Soon, she was deepthroating my cock, although I'm pretty sure she'd never done it before since she couldn't stop gagging. I pulled out, and as soon as she took in her first breath, I shoved back in until I came from the vibrator yet again.

Pulling out, I stepped back to catch my breath, then grabbed Vivian's arms and pulled her over to a table about waist-height. I pushed her until she climbed up onto the table, face-up, and I tied each of her arms and legs to a ring at each corner. Then, I pulled on a pair of shorts. It was almost 11pm, and I was exhausted.

"You're going to stay here, Vivian. I'm going to go take a nap for a few hours. While I'm gone, you're allowed to come as much as you want!"

Taking the clip-in vibrator, I clipped it onto her clitoral hood and turned it on. Vivian came almost immediately, then began twitching and shrieking as her sensitive clit was abused, and was going to stay abused for the next few hours.

God, revenge was so fucking sweet.