Sweet Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"Well," I said, "I don't think your mother is ready to find out about us. At least, not yet."

"Good," she said. "Now that that's settled, can we go get something to eat? I'm starved."

Now it was summertime, and we were at the beach, Sandy and I. We were waiting for Helen to arrive. She should get there that morning.

We had driven to our beach house together last evening. Sandy had ridden with her hand in my lap the entire time. We got to the house about six and unpacked. While we were unpacking and setting up, I went into the bathroom and surreptitiously took a certain small blue pill. Then we went out to eat. We got back about nine and I called Helen. She was at home.

"Hi," I said. "When did you get home?"

"About an hour ago. How was the drive?" She sounded tired.

"It was fine. We're set up here, waiting for you." As I said this, Sandy walked by and shook her butt at me. She had stripped to a pink thong and nothing more. Her breasts bounced with each step. She smiled at me and shook her butt again. My cock began to get hard.

"I'm looking forward to getting there, darling. I'll be there tomorrow morning sometime." Then Helen said throatily, "Save a little something for me, Bob. I'm going to need you tomorrow night."

I was a little taken aback, but I recovered, saying. "You sound tired. Get some sleep. I love you."

"I love you, too," she said and hung up. I was left wondering what she meant.

***

A pair of pink thong panties landed in front of me. Sandy was peeking around the corner of the living room doorway, smiling and beckoning to me. One breast and about half of her pubic hair was exposed. I got up and went to her. We went into each other's arms and kissed. I was hard immediately. Man! My daughter had a hold on me like no other. We went eagerly into the bedroom and began our lovemaking.

I don't recall how many times we made love that night. We would doze between sessions. It seemed that every time I woke up I was in her pussy, or her mouth, or between her breasts. I don't know how many times I came.

And yet, at five in the morning, I wanted her again. I was spooning her and getting ready to slip my cock into her slippery pussy when she murmured, "Daddy, I'm a little sore." I stopped and said, "Sorry baby."

She turned to me and said, a trifle sleepily, "You have worn me out tonight. But how about a nice handjob? My pussy needs a rest."

"That would be great, honey. Can I cum on your belly?"

"Absolutely. That is, if you have any more of that stuff left."

"Don't worry about that. I'll always have some for you."

She snuggled up close to me and I turned to her. Sandy took my cock into her hand and started pulling on it gently. I groaned in pleasure. I looked down and the sight of her small slender hand on my thick brown dick caused me to thrust involuntarily at her. With her other hand, she fondled my balls and rubbed my belly. I closed my eyes and let the feeling sweep over me. She was jerking me a little harder now, establishing a rhythm. My cock swelled a little more, the head becoming purple. "How's that, Daddy? Is it good?" she asked. "Are you going to cum on your baby girl?"

I couldn't do anything but moan with pleasure. My orgasm was coming quickly. I reached over and grabbed her hip, pulling her closer as my climax overtook me and I spurted hot cum on her belly.

I turned onto my back, totally spent. Sandy was already falling asleep. I could hear her deep even breathing. I fell asleep too. When I woke up it was 7 a.m.

***

As I sat in the kitchen drinking coffee, one lover sleeping in her bedroom, the other lover soon to be arriving, I wondered how long it would last. I considered myself incredibly fortunate, yet in a perilous position. I also wondered about Helen's cryptic comment of the night before. Did she know, or just suspect? I was still pondering that when I heard the crunch of her tires in the driveway.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12