Sweet Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy & father continue their loving at cabin.
4.9k words
4.64
78.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Part Two: Wintertime

I called Sandy on Friday on her cell phone to find out when she would be home. It was the week after New Year's and the weather was shitty and we three—Helen, me and Sandy, were all going to the cabin to spend the last weekend before Sandy had to go back to school.

She was shopping for wine and food. "Hello," she said when I called.

"Sandy? This is Dad."

"Hi Dad! What's up?"

"When will you be home, baby?" I asked.

"About two. When will you be home?"

"I'm already home," I replied. "And Sandy," I said quietly, "I have a surprise for you."

"I have one for you too, Daddy," she said.

As soon as I hung up, the phone rang again. It was Helen. "Bad news," she said.

"What?" I said.

"I have to go out of town overnight. There's a problem with the deal I've been working on, and only I can fix it. At least, that's what my supervisor says."

"Well shit, Helen," I said, a little exasperated. To those of you who know my story, you know that I'm in a love affair with my beautiful blond daughter. But you probably also know that I'm still in love with my beautiful blond wife as well. "I had planned to give Sandy a little party this evening. When can you get to the cabin?"

"Probably tomorrow morning, depending on the traffic and the weather. I checked the computer. It's supposed to be cold and snowy at the cabin. I don't know about the roads. When are you and Sandy leaving?"

I thought for a moment. "I guess we'll leave as soon as we get everything packed. Probably about four or five. Man! I hate that you can't come with us."

"Me too, honey. But, it can't be helped. Listen, I'm coming home to pack a bag. I'll see you in a little while. I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I said and hung up.

I was a little pissed after that. I had hoped that Helen would be able to accompany us to the cabin that night. Sandy and I had planned to gently break the news about our affair to her. I still couldn't believe that Helen didn't know. To be sure, Sandy and I had been careful, very careful, but Helen was not a stupid woman. She would have been able to read some signs. And there was the comment she had made the previous summer. I had been talking to Helen on the phone and she'd said "Save something for me," before joining Sandy and me at the beach. I took that to mean that she knew. And yet, when she got there, she acted as if she knew nothing. So, I could only hope and assume that Helen didn't know that I was sleeping with my own daughter.

While I waited for my two women to come home, I bustled about packing. I packed clothes, food, wine, DVDs, CDs, and certain "personal" items such as lubricant and a bottle of small blue pills. (Thank goodness for the small blue pill. At my age, and with two women to please, it was invaluable.) I was just about finished when the back door opened and my daughter Sandy walked in. She brought in a gust of cold, fresh wind. It was refreshing, just like her. My foul mood disappeared.

Sandy was wearing a sky blue down parka, which she immediately shucked and threw on the couch. She walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. My heart and a certain other part of my anatomy leaped at her embrace as I looked down at her blue eyes.

"What's up, Daddy-O?" she asked.

"Gettin' packed for the big weekend," I said. "Oh, there's new from your Mom. She can't come tonight."

Sandy frowned, "Well, shit!" she said.

"That's what I said. She's got some business thing this afternoon and evening. She's got to be there. She'll get to the cabin as soon as she can, probably tomorrow." I continued putting supplies into a box. As I picked it up to carry it out to the SUV, I said over my shoulder, "Go get ready, honey. I want to leave soon."

"Okay," she said, bounding off to her room. As she left, I couldn't help but look at her shapely ass. It seemed that she had gained a little weight over the past few months. Sandy had always been slender and petite, but now she was starting to fill out a little. Her jeans were a little tighter, and her breasts and butt a little more voluptuous. I certainly wasn't complaining. She may have been eating a little more.

Sandy had always been a somewhat nervous, hyper child. She had calmed down a little lately. I wondered if regular sex hadn't made a difference. We had certainly had sex regularly. Helen's job frequently took her away, and Sandy and I used her absences to make love as much as we could. She had become an eager, experienced lover and I had completely fallen for my girl-child. However, we were always very careful to portray ourselves as only father and daughter when Helen was around. Which brought me back to the reason this weekend was so important: Sandy and I were going to tell Helen about our intimate relationship. We had been lovers for almost a year now, and it was starting to wear just a little on both of us.

There was another reason for the weekend. Tonight was Sandy's 20th birthday and I had a special gift to give her. I went into my bedroom and reached into my bedside table. Inside was a blue velvet box. I opened it. Inside the box was the diamond tennis bracelet that I was going to give her as a birthday present. I planned to surprise her with it tonight after dinner. I quickly put the box into my suitcase as Sandy looked in the door. "Almost ready, Dad," she quipped, and then went back down the hall.

So, this was going to be a special weekend in more ways than one. Sandy and I had discussed Helen's possible responses to our announcement. Almost all were bad. Sandy and I had pretty much resigned ourselves to not making love over the weekend, but we still hoped that Helen would understand.

Just then I heard the back door open again. I walked out of my bedroom carrying my suitcase and was putting it on the couch as my beautiful blond wife came into the living room. Her hair was a little windblown and her cheeks were pink from the cold.

"Hey," I said as she took off her coat and threw it on the couch beside Sandy's parka.

"Hey yourself," she said. I came over and gave her a big kiss and a hug. She held the hug for some time, molding herself to me. "I wish I was leaving with you guys," she said into my neck.

"Don't get me started," I said. "Isn't there somebody else who can take care of this?"

"No, there isn't," she said, leaning back but still holding on. "It can't be helped. Hey, I'm just as disappointed as you are. I had something special planned for both you and Sandy. I guess it will have to wait, though."

"Can you tell me?" I asked.

"No, silly. It is a surprise. I've got to get packed." She let go of me and walked back to our bedroom. I watched her ass appreciatively. I was 46 and Helen was 41 and looked 32. She still had her figure, and her face was still youthful. The only things that betrayed her age were some very fine lines around her brown eyes. Otherwise, her skin was fine and smooth. A year ago, we had had a scare when one of her pap tests had come back with some suspicious cells. But a battery of tests had come up negative. That had been a relief. It was during that time when, needing comfort from each other, Sandy and I had become lovers.

An hour later it was four o'clock and the light was fading outside. It was not snowing, but the leaden clouds looked like they might. However, the roads were clear for the time being. Everybody was packed and ready to go. "Try to get there as soon as you can," I said to Helen as I kissed her goodbye.

"Yeah, Mom," Sandy said as she kissed and hugged her.

"I'll try. But it will probably be tomorrow morning before I get there," Helen said.

"Well, be careful. Have you got your cell phone? Is it charged? Have you got gas in your car?" I was a little concerned.

Helen rolled her eyes at me and said, "I'm a big girl. I know what I'm doing. Now get out of here before the weather turns bad. I'll be there tomorrow, I promise."

And with that, we all parted ways.

We were on the road for about two hours. On the way to the cabin, Sandy put on some Nickelback, which I liked, and we talked about school and work and Helen and how she was going to take the news. Sandy slipped her hand onto my thigh, and then between my legs. "In a way," she said, "I'm kinda glad Mom can't make it till tomorrow. Now I can give you my surprise."

"Oh, by the way. Happy Birthday, darling," I said.

"Thank you, Daddy. What did you get me?" she asked.

"Well, there's a `private' card for you in the glove compartment," I said.

She reached in and got out the birthday card I had stashed in the glove box. It was romantic and the sentiment inside was distinctly erotic.

"What do you mean, 'A little something different,'" Sandy asked, arching one eyebrow.

"You'll find out when we get there. Now that Helen's not coming, I figure we'd better make the most of it."

We were about thirty minutes from the cabin when it started to flurry. By the time we arrived, it was snowing steadily, and the wind was picking up. It was also cold. As I pulled into the driveway of the log cabin Helen and I had built several years ago, I could see that there was already a large pile of firewood on the porch. I was glad; I hadn't wanted to chop wood with the weather turning nasty.

It was cold inside so I turned on the oil heater and started a fire. We unpacked the food and suitcases and went inside. It was dark and getting colder and snowier by the minute. I made sure all the doors and windows were locked, but left the porch light on.

While Sandy showered and changed, I cooked. We were going to have fettuccine alfredo and salad and small rib eye steaks and a bottle of merlot that I'd been saving. For dessert, I had brought a small chocolate birthday cake. While the pasta was cooking, I lowered the lights and lit candles all around the living room of the cabin. I set the table, opened the wine and got everything ready. I found some jazz on the radio and turned it on low. I went and got the blue velvet box from my suitcase and set it beside Sandy's place setting.

Sandy came out dressed in pink terrycloth loungers. She smelled great and she had put on a little lipstick and makeup. She was beautiful. I couldn't believe how much my little girl had grown up. What a woman! And I was fortunate to be close to her.

I held her chair for her and she sat down. I leaned down and kissed her neck and she ran her fingers through my hair. I inhaled her intoxicating scent and said again, "Happy Birthday, darling."

"Thank you, lover," she said. Then she saw the box and exclaimed, "Is this my present? May I open it?"

"Please do," I said.

"Oh Daddy! It's beautiful!" she said as she took the bracelet out of the box. "I love it! I love it! Here, help me put it on!"

I walked over and helped her put the jewelry on. She held it up for me to admire. As she did so, her top fell a little open and I could see inside. For just a second, something glinted in the candlelight. "What have you got inside your top?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough," she said coyly, once again holding up her arm to admire the light sparkling off the diamonds. "I love it Daddy," she said again, reaching up to pull me down and kiss me. She pulled my tongue into her mouth and sucked it ardently and I felt myself getting hard. "Now let's eat," she whispered, "so we can get on with the rest of the evening. I have something special planned for you."

It was extremely hard after that to concentrate on the food and wine. All I could think about was Sandy and what she had planned. We each had small portions of cake with a cup of coffee, and then Sandy said, "Dad, why don't you go shower and change into something more comfortable while I clear up. But hurry!"

I needed no convincing. I got up and went into my bedroom and opened my suitcase. Briefly, I looked at the bottle of small blue pills, then put them away. I could already tell I would not be needing them. I showered and put on cologne and got into a warm robe that could be opened completely from the front. When I got back into the living room, I could hear Sandy in the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and waited. I really had no idea what she had in mind. Finally, the light in the kitchen went out and the whole house was dark, except for a few candles strategically placed around the room and the flickering light from the fireplace. From over my shoulder, I heard my daughter say, "Dad, press the button on the remote and play the CD that's in the stereo."

I pressed the button, and slow Middle Eastern music wafted into the room. Sandy came out from behind me and began dancing, still in her lounging outfit. It was a belly dance, but a distinctly erotic one. She shook her breasts and hips, and moved to the music. I saw her hands go to her chest and her top was suddenly off. My daughter's breasts were now free and they bounced beautifully to her rhythm. But there was something else. I could see what looked like jewelry hanging from her nipples. As she leaned over close to me, I could see that Sandy had crystal jewelry attached to her breasts with a thin golden chain between them. "What do you think?" she asked, giving me a quick kiss.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," was all I could manage.

"You just wait," she said, moving away and turning her back. She shook her delicious butt at me and hooked her thumbs into the waistband. Slowly, in time with the music, she pulled her pants down. She stepped nimbly out of them and threw them to the side. She was now nude. For just a second, I thought I saw something glint between her legs.

She turned around and danced toward me, shaking her hips in time with the music and making her nipple jewelry dance. Now I could see that she also had on a gold chain around her waist and around her ankle. Sandy leaned in close and said, "Now you know where I was all those Tuesday nights." It occurred to me that over the past few months, Sandy had indeed been out of the house each Tuesday night. "Exotic dance lessons," she said.

She danced away again, then turned and advanced toward me, thrusting her pelvis as she did. I could see that she had trimmed her pussy hair down to just a small patch. I strained to see something that was between her legs. Sandy stopped in front of me with her pussy no more that a foot from my face. Still moving to the music, she spread her legs so I could see inside. I looked up into my daughter's face. Her mouth was a little open. Her eyes were wide. She had a slight sheen of perspiration on her forehead. I could see she was panting a little. I became aware of the monstrous hard-on I had. She danced to it, straddling my thighs and moving over my cock as if she was fucking it. I opened the robe and freed my throbbing erection from its cloth prison. From above me, I heard Sandy give a little girlish grunt. A movement of her hands, still at the lovely junction of her legs, caught my attention. Still thrusting gently, opening up for me, Sandy reached down to her sex and drew her lips apart. Hanging from her labia minora were two clear crystals that sparkled and swayed with her movements. I was mesmerized by the movement of her hips and the dance of the crystals hanging from her pussy. She put her hands behind my head and drew me to her. I hugged her close, burying my face in her belly and nuzzling her pussy. "How do you like it, Daddy-O?" she said quietly.

I couldn't say anything, I just groaned.

"That's not all I have for you," she said and moved away. She backed up slowly and then, giving me a smile, turned around and backed up again, moving toward me. Once again she straddled me, getting to within a foot of my face. Slowly her beautiful, shapely ass swayed in front of me. I saw her fingers appear on either side. Her bracelet came into view as she reached into the shadowy fissure between her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, leaning forward as she did so.

Sandy's dainty little butthole came into view. It was pink-brown, a small puckered slit. From her butthole dangled a thin double chain with two crystals attached. My daughter shook her ass a little, and the crystals glittered in the candlelight. I put my hands on her butt and kissed each cheek reverently. Sandy leaned over just...a little...more and whispered "Kiss me in the middle, Daddy." I covered her clean, slightly musky butthole with my mouth, tasting her, tasting metal as I rimmed her out.

By this time the music had ended, but neither of us had noticed. All that could be heard in the room was our mutual cries of pleasure. "How do you like it, Daddy?"

"I love it, baby."

"Daddy, tonight I want you to put your cock in my butthole."

Reluctantly, I took my mouth off her and asked, "Are you sure, Sandy?"

She turned around and crawled into my arms. We kissed passionately. She looked into my eyes. "Yes, Father. I want to try anal sex tonight with you. Will you please teach me?"

I scooped her into my arms and carried her into the bedroom.

***

In the bedroom, I threw my nude, writhing daughter on the bed, tore off my robe and practically attacked her. I was almost beyond control as I kissed her and kissed her, taking her bejeweled nipples between my teeth and sucking ardently and thirstily on her swelling breasts. She gasped in passion and I answered with a moan, driven almost insane by her dance and her invitation. Sandy reached down and grasped my iron-hard dick and squeezed it and pumped it several times, sending me into rapture. "I want to suck you Daddy!" she said and immediately moved down to my waist. With an animal cry she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me hard, gurgling and mewing as she did so. I felt the center of my being draining toward my cock and my lovely daughter as she sucked it.

I could stand it no longer. It was either take control, or send buckets of cum down my daughter's throat. Tonight, I was putting my semen in her asshole. But not yet. I pulled her off and put her on her back. She frowned as I did so. "Don't worry Baby, I'll give you my cum another time. For right now, lay back and enjoy." I moved down to her overheated pussy and pushed her legs apart. I could feel the heat emanating from her sex. Pussy juice glistened on her inner lips. I gently pried them apart with my tongue and then covered her with my mouth.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned when the taste and smell and feel of her overwhelmed my senses. My daughter Sandy had, without a doubt, the sweetest most delectable pussy I'd ever tasted. I pushed my face into her as far as I could, shoving my tongue into her deepest recesses. She squirmed and groaned under my oral caresses. I shoved my nose so far into her that her labia minora (minus the pussyclip, which I'd somehow managed to remove) caressed the sides of my nose. I moved up and flicked her erect clit with the tip of my tongue, sending her into a paroxysm of ecstasy. I covered her whole pussy with my mouth, tasting her fully, laving her entire sex, determined to send her over the edge. She reached down and pulled her lips apart, granting me full access. I took her clit between my lips and sucked gently on it, nipping it...ever...so...slightly...with my teeth and sending Sandy over the edge into oblivion. Then I took it between my lips again and began a slow, steady, rhythmic flicking with my tongue, meaning to send her over the edge into orgasm.

Sandy stopped her moving, groaned and lay perfectly still while I worked on her clit. I circled it and flicked it up and down. I sucked it and tongued it. All the while, Sandy chanted, "Oh baby Daddy lick me suck me kiss me it feels so good make me cum make me come DADDY MAKE ME CUM!!!" She tensed for a split second, then screamed out her orgasm over and over again as I kissed her sweet clitoris. Finally she'd had enough and pushed me away. But I had not had enough. I climbed up between her trembling thighs and placed my cock at the entrance to her flowing, sweet-hot pussy.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12