Sweet Scarlet

Story Info
White boy and black maid, isolated, find solace together.
2.3k words
4.35
50.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come from Old Money. In fact, my great-great-great-grandmother was Elizabeth Lowell, the sister of astronomer Percival Lowell. Yes, that means that in the day, we were the Lowells who spoke only to Cabots, who in turn spoke only to God.

I was my parents' fifth-born, and youngest, child. And I was always shy and socially awkward. As a result, my parents decided that even though my siblings were going to elite private schools, I was to be homeschooled. And when my siblings went to business school and learned how to run the family business, I was to be shipped off at age 18 to a family property - one of numerous "vacation houses", this one all the way on the West Coast - with an older woman who was ostensibly to be a maid. In reality, her job was to make sure I was kept out of sight. Black sheep of the family doesn't begin to describe me.

I was, of course, so pale as to almost be albino. That's what happens when you're never let outside. Scarlet, the "maid" sent with me, was the sixth generation of her family to be as much a part of the Lowell family as the Lowells themselves. Her mother, father, grandparents, etc. to six generations back had been butlers and maids and cooks for us. Scarlet's skin was coal black, and she was about 30 years old. Tall, strong, pleasantly plump, and buxom, with one of those amazing black girl rear ends, she was a contrast to my skinny, unmuscled self. My parents were giving her $20,000 a year (plus, of course, room and board at the vacation house) and she was expected to use that money to keep her and me fed and clothed. Any extra would simply accumulate in her bank account.

Scarlet had two kids, but after her husband's untimely death while off work - he was driving to the mall and got T-boned by a speeding drunk who ran a red light - her mother and father had taken them in, as the experience was too much for Scarlet to deal with. So, we both had our own issues and were essentially being tucked out of the way. Scarlet had her tubes tied after her husband's death, as the idea of ever having more kids was too traumatic.

"We're here, Will."

Scarlet's voice intruded on my thoughts. We had indeed arrived at the country house which would now be our permanent new home. Our essentials had been sent ahead and already put away, of course. There was food for a week, so Scarlet wouldn't have to shop immediately. We got out of the rented limo and walked inside.

My bedroom was luxurious. Stocked book shelves, 36 inch TV, large and comfortable bed, attached bathroom with bathtub. Scarlet had a nice, though not as luxurious, room, and the living room, kitchen and hall were spacious. There was a working hot tub and an indoor pool. Several guest rooms, which we would now not need but could use to store things in, completed the house. Several computers were available, scattered around.

It was 12:33 p.m. Scarlet prepared us lunch, and afterwards, I lounged in the living room and watched the first two Harry Potter movies. Scarlet brought dinner at around 6. I watched Thursday Night Football, then another Harry Potter movie, and grabbed a snack before proceeding to bed.

The next day, I mucked around on the computer all day. Scarlet brought my meals to me and I ate them while sitting at the desk mucking around online.

On Saturday, I spent the entire day watching college football, from 9 am until the last game ended just after 11 pm. I ate my meals on a TV tray. And I did the same thing on Sunday watching pro football.

"You like football, I see," Scarlet observed, bringing me dinner during halftime of the Sunday night game.

"I do," I acknowledged.

"I'm going to go shopping tomorrow, Will," Scarlet continued. "Is there any sort of food you particularly want?"

I shrugged. "Meat."

"Oh, don't you worry about that," Scarlet chuckled. "I'm no vegetarian."

One of Scarlet's duties was actually still to be a maid. No, she didn't dress in one of those slutty "maid outfits" you see in pornos. In fact, she had on a pretty sundress that came down slightly below her knees. But it still showed off her figure nicely. When she vacuumed the living room on Tuesday, my eyes wandered to her thick, muscular rump.

She turned around to unplug the vacuum. "Enjoying the view, Will?"

Busted.

"I do appreciate being admired. All women like to feel pretty. But your eyes were like laser beams."

I blushed. "I'm sorry, Scarlet."

She walked over to me. "Look, I get it. You're 18, your hormones are going wild, and there's only one woman you can look at unless you watch porn."

I nodded. "And you're objectively attractive."

"You, not so much," Scarlet replied. Her eyes strayed to to my crotch, where a large bulge was visible. "But your equipment looks serviceable."

"We are by ourselves out here..."

"Don't tempt me, Will. I haven't had sex since my husband died."

"I've never had it."

"And you won't have it with me. I'm an employee, and it would be improper for me to have a relationship with you."

"I won't tell..."

"Well, don't try to rush me. Rule #1 is you never try to pressure a woman."

"Is it OK if I ogle you? You really are lovely."

"I appreciate the compliment. Sure. You can look at me as much as you want, just don't touch."

So for the next few weeks, I openly admired Scarlet's marvelous body (and booty.) She started smiling at me a bit more when we were chatting.

"Will, I just received a notification that from now on, I am to buy our groceries online and have them delivered."

"So... we're essentially being put under house arrest? Not allowed to leave the premises?"

"I don't think that was the intent, but... yes, that will be the effect."

"At least it's a gilded cage. Want to go swimming?"

"Sure, Will."

Scarlet looked absolutely magnificent in her bikini. I admired every curve on her body, from her kissable neck to her full breasts to her marvelous butt. And her legs were insane. My cock was instantly hard.

She looked at the bulge in my swimsuit. "You really like me a lot."

"You are incredibly sexy."

We climbed into the water, and swam about 20 times from one end of the pool to the other. Then we climbed out and settled in the hot tub to rest for a bit.

"May I sit next to you, Scarlet?"

"You may."

I tilted my head and rested it against her bikini-covered breasts. Then I half-closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the hot water and the feel of Scarlet's body.

"If I gave you permission to remove my bikini top and suckle on my nipples right now, would you do it, Will?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Then go ahead. At this point I don't think the family cares what we do, they just want us to live out our lives here and die, alone and forgotten about. So I no longer feel bound by ethical strictures concerning relationships between the help and family members."

"I see."

She helped me remove her top. I tentatively kissed in between her lovely orbs.

"You're being gentle. That's good."

I placed my lips against her nipple.

"Open, and suckle softly."

I obeyed.

"You have permission to run your tongue along the tip."

I began circling the tip of her nipple with my tongue. Scarlet's arms gently secured my head in place.

"I have another breast."

I switched my mouth to her other nipple. I alternated between them every couple of minutes. We must have sat there with me suckling her for half an hour.

Scarlet unlocked her arms from around me and pried my face away from her chest. "Thanks, Will. That's enough for today."

"Can we do more in the future?"

"Yes. You seem like a nice boy. You just need me to help guide you."

The next evening, Scarlet joined me in my bedroom. "Strip down to your underwear and get in bed."

I did, and she stripped entirely. She climbed in with me.

"Kiss me."

I placed my lips against hers. We held the kiss for a moment.

"Open-mouth kiss."

We twined tongues, and Scarlet held me against her. The flesh-to-flesh contact was wonderful.

"Kiss down to my breasts and suckle the nipples again."

Her breathing deepened as I suckled and tongued her nipples.

"Keep going, and caress my legs." Scarlet spread her legs a bit, letting me caress up to her inner thighs.

"Now kiss down my belly."

She shivered slightly as I did so. Her legs opened wider.

"Put your face between my legs and run your tongue along my slit."

Her juices tasted wonderful as I licked along her pussy lips. I instinctively slid my tongue inside her, wanting more.

"Mmmmm. Good boy, Will. Keep licking."

I lapped up as much of her flowing honey as I could. She took one of my hands in hers and guided it to a little nub.

"Keep licking, and brush that gently."

I very lightly ran my finger against it. Scarlet's whole body seemed to shudder.

"Don't stop."

I continued tonguing her and touching the nub. A gusher of her nectar hit. I gulped down as much as I could.

"You may stop now."

Scarlet helped slide me back upwards. She kissed me on the lips, tasting herself.

"For someone who's never eaten pussy before, Will, you have surprisingly good technique. I'd like to have you do that much more often."

"Glad you liked it." My cock was stiff and throbbing.

Scarlet's hand went to it, rubbing it through my underwear. "Do you need a release, Will?"

"Please."

Scarlet rotated me so that I was lying sideways. She held me from behind, her breasts pressed against my back. Her hand continued to rub my cock through my briefs.

Her other hand slipped under them to directly tease my balls with her fingernails. I quivered with excitement.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll ride your cock."

The thought of Scarlet's pussy enveloping my pole made me even harder. My legs started to tense up. Scarlet sped her movements.

"Are you ready to cum?" she whispered.

I couldn't respond verbally, but my shuddering body told Scarlet all she needed to know. Her tongue traced a delicate pattern on my neck, and between her caressing my balls directly and stroking my pole through my undies, I was more than ready.

"Cum for me, Will."

Jets of sperm shot out of my pole, making my underwear a sticky mess. My body quivered, then relaxed as Scarlet removed her hands. I lay still, dazed.

When I was finally able to speak, I murmured, "Thank you, Scarlet. That felt wonderful."

She lightly kissed where my neck met my shoulder. "We'll do more tomorrow night. Close your eyes and rest now."

I slowly came awake. Scarlet was snuggled against me from behind. I stirred, and Scarlet kissed my neck.

"Good morning, Will."

"Mmmm. That feels nice."

"Time to get up. We'll do more tonight."

I reluctantly climbed out of bed. The day seemed to drag. That evening, Scarlet asked me to remove all my clothes. We both stripped completely before she joined me in the bed.

After some kissing and caressing, Scarlet had me lie on my back. She lowered her slit to my tongue.

"Just do what you did last night."

I obediently started slurping up her juices. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my erect cock, stroking it slowly.

I licked her with greater intensity, and reached up to try and find the nub I was rubbing the night before. After moving my hand around a bit, I located it and again very gently brushed my fingertip against it. Scarlet soon rewarded me with a flood of nectar.

"Very good, Will. You're a quick learner."

She lifted herself off my tongue and swung her body around. I lay still and watched as she lowered her dripping box onto my rod.

"Scarlet..."

"If you liked that, Will, you'll love this."

She began systematically squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. I let out a low moan.

"Now I'm going to ride you."

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my wrists, pinning me to the bed as she slid up and down. Her breasts were inches from my face.

"You may kiss them."

I took a nipple in my mouth and suckled as she bounced up and down. Her body shuddered and her pussy spasmed around me as she climaxed. She continued her motions, climaxing several more times. I felt my own orgasm appoaching.

"Now I'm going to forcibly drain your balls."

Her grip tightened around my wrists and her legs locked around my hips, making me helpless.

"That's a good boy. Don't try to resist. Every drop of your cum is mine."

She climaxed again, and this time her pussy didn't stop twitching around me until I spurted within her. She kept squeezing until my cock stopped throbbing and started to soften. I felt utterly spent.

Scarlet climbed off me. "You look like you loved that."

"I did," I told her. "It was wonderful."

"I enjoyed it, too. I think we should do it every night."

"I have no objection."

And for the next 25 years, we did. Once I hit my 40's, I started losing sexual stamina. But even if we didn't make love, we slept naked together and snuggled. Every night, I fell asleep wrapped in Scarlet's arms.