Sweet Seduction

Story Info
Beautiful Barbara Letti seduces her lonely ex-teacher.
3.1k words
4.25
87.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning on a hot August day and Barbara Letti was slowly walking down the rich and elegant section of Porter West. All the houses here were expensive, big and well designed. They had big back yards and swimming pools. The grass here was green, the garden in the back produced delicious vegetables and the homes were guarded with top of line alarm systems. There weren't any millionaires in the town of Porter West, however, the people who lived in this section, with their incredible homes, were living a hell of a lot more comfortably than all the other town residents.

Barbara was a block away from her destination: Don Arnold's house. Don was one of the comfortable people in town. He was also Barbara's old high school teacher. Back in June, two months ago, Don, known as Mr. Arnold at the time, had flunked her. He taught psychology and did an excellent job. But Barbara never had time to complete the assignments that were so time robbing. She almost cried when she saw the progress report the teacher handed to her.

After the class was over and her friends were gone, Barbara confronted Mr. Arnold and was able to convince him to pass her with a D. She was only able to convince him by making a deal. She said she would clean his house and do mindless chores until she went to college. She happily agreed to the terms. She graduated a week later and thought nothing of the deal she made until he called. At first she was hesitant, not really wanting to spend her last summer cleaning her teacher's house and not really wanting to see the man so much. The same hour after the call, however, she was there. She cleaned his house and even fixed his lunch. Barbara was there for four hours, then she spent the rest of her day living a normal life.

Barbara learned to enjoy spending them four hours with Don Arnold. Once she got to know Don, she got really like him. He was cute for a forty year old man. His hair was still black, not yet giving in to the grayness of the elderly. His face was kind of attractive , muscular, but handsome. His chin and nose were built strong. His teeth were almost perfect. And he had a smile that could light up a room. Best of all, Don was tall. He was six foot five and over two hundred pounds of muscle. Since becoming interested in men so long ago, Barbara has always had a thing for tall men. She herself was only five foot eight and barely one hundred pounds, but something about looking up at a man from way below was sexy. So many nights she sat in her living room and watched the NBA basketball games, enjoying the tall, sexy men dribbled the basketball and glisten their muscular bodies with sweat. She loved the way they shined. It made her hot and wild and horny.

She approached Don's front door and waited a few seconds before ringing the door bell. When she did ring the door she waited five minutes for Don to respond. He opened the door and welcomed her in.

The front room was spotless, the way she left it yesterday. She looked at the fifty-six inch TV, the DVD, the stereos displayed so carefully. There couches were all leather and were very comfortable to sit on. The walls were painted white and floor was covered with brown carpeting. She watched Don take a seat on the leather couch. The TV was off. He was reading a book by Ernest Hemingway.

"What will I be doing?" she asked.

"I need you to clean the kitchen today. The grass needs cutting in the backyard, but that can wait until tomorrow. If you wouldn't mind though, I'd love for you to make me a few sandwiches for lunch and perhaps go to the store for me when that's out of the way."

"Okay," she agreed.

"The shopping list is the kitchen, on the table." He put the book down. "And I want to thank you for helping me out."

"It's nothing," she said. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have graduated."

"Right you are. Right as rain, in fact. But I feel like I'm taking advantage of you. Today will be your last day if you wish. And if you don't wish to leave by some miracle, then I'll let you stay one condition."

"What?"

"I presume that means you will stay. Fine. I'm actually glad. Well, the condition is that I pay you. I'll pay twenty dollars an hour. It may be a bit much, but I have plenty of money."

She argued with him for a few minutes, trying to make him lower the amount, but she lost. Besides, he argued his strongest, you will need the money for college. That was damn true. She went to the kitchen and did the dishes. They were only a few plates, a bowl and a couple of pots along with some scattered silverware. She finished in less than ten minutes.

"Barbara," Don Arnold called from the front room. When she appeared by the kitchen doorway he spoke. "I almost forgot. I took a shower this morning and left some things in there. The whole room is a mess. Would you mind fixing it up?"

"Sure," she smiled at him.

"You're a sweetheart," he complemented.

She went up the stairs to the bathroom. There were three rooms on this floor, not including the bathroom. Barbara didn't clean any of the rooms, because she was never asked too. She knew the door at the end of hall was the master bedroom and not even Don went into that room anymore. She knew why too. Everyone in town did.

Barbara went into the bathroom and began to make things look presentable. While she worked she was thinking of Don's former wife, Becky. Five years ago Becky had went to Famous Henry's Bar and All Purpose Diner. A weird name, but a great place. It was located on the outskirts of Porter West. She drank too much and didn't leave the bar until two in the morning. It was December, winter was coming and it had a temper that year. Turns out, Becky left in the heart of a blizzard. She drove her jeep, but controlling the monster vehicle was hell and a half. She kept the vehicle on the road for three miles, but sped the car up for some reason and lost control in the worst place. The Porter Bridge. She skid out of control in the mass of white evil and drove right over the bridge and ended up in the freezing river where she later was found frozen in her car. She suffered a great deal although nobody talked about it. People in town liked to think she died instantly, but everyone knew the truth.

Barbara put the dirty clothes in the hamper and went back downstairs. Since the list was already in her pocket and there was nothing else to do really, she decided to go to the store.

"I'll go to the grocery store now," Barbara said when she was at the last step.

Don turned around and smiled. "Super." He took his wallet out from under the couch and handed her a one hundred dollar bill. "This should be more than enough. By yourself something if you wish."

"Thank you," Barbara said modestly. "See you in a little while."

She purchased a carton of eggs, milk, Oreos, two loaves of bread and two boxes of cereal. Frosted Flakes and Corn Flakes. Apparently the man loves his flakes, she thought to herself. The grocery store was a mile away from Don's house. Her house was only three blocks from the grocery store. So she ran home before going shopping. She went to the medicine cabinet and took two pills. Than she was gone. She patted her pocket softly and smiled. Don Arnold had been depressed for a long time now. The tragic and very sudden death of his wife had struck him a lot harder than anyone could have imagined. When he didn't teach all did was read old books and watch TV. She could always notice tears in his eyes. Barbara suspected he thought about her often, making the pain worse. Today she would make him feel better. She had a plan. A good plan. By the end of the afternoon, Don Arnold was going to be changed for the better.

She didn't knock when she reached came to the house fifteen minutes later. She'd been gone for an hour.

"I'm back," she announced happily. Don was now watching TV, are so it seemed. Barbara suspected that the teacher didn't even know anything about The Days of Our Lives, or any other soap opera for that matter. He was thinking of his wife again. She proved her own theory by looking at his eyes. She saw that his were indeed watery. "I'll put this stuff away."

"Thank you," he said.

"Then I'll fix your lunch."

"Thanks again."

"You sound like a broken record."

She went to the kitchen and put the groceries away. She took out the ham, cheese, salami, turkey and chicken cold cuts and prepared his sandwiches. When she was done with that she poured him a glass of water and took the pills out of her pocket.

She went back to the living room. "Here, I took the liberty of bringing you your aspirin first." She handed him the pills then the water. Without looking at the pills she put them in his mouth and swallowed them down with the water. Barbara had counted on him not looking at the pills. The game was on.

She went back to the kitchen and picked up his food. She was smiling now. She went back to the front room and gave him his lunch.

"You know me so well," he said.

"I know," she said. "Shall I prepare your bubble bath."

"You know me a little to well." He laughed at shook his head yes. "Thanks for putting up with me and my lazy ways. I get like this in the summer though."

"I don't mind."

She walked up the stairs and turned on the water in the bathtub. While she prepared the bubble bath she wondered what could go wrong. He might get mad or tell her parents. He could get physical in a bad way, but she doubted that. There was a chance he would be heart broken. She'd have to wait see. There was nothing in the world that would make her back down at this point. Don Arnold had taken two Viagra pills without knowing before he ate his lunch. And when he walked upstairs to take his bath, hopefully horny as hell, he was going to get another big surprise.

She slipped off her dirty white shirt and her old red shorts. She wore these clothes because of the line of work. She would never wear good clothes to clean a house. She took off her bra and let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing any panties. She took off her sandals and moved over to the mirror. She gawked at her naked body in the mirror and wondered if she was pretty enough for Don's taste. Her breasts were small and pointy, she had puffy pink nipples, her face was pretty, but not exactly gorgeous. She looked like Julia Roberts with black hair, only not exactly as pretty as Julia Roberts by any means. Her face was lightly covered with freckles and her chin wasn't as long as Julia's is. She was skinny and there wasn't much meat on her ass or thighs. Her eyes were like almonds and were a shade of really light gray. She touched her shaved vagina with her fingers and shivered. She was going to please Don. She wanted too and he deserved it.

She turned off the water and slipped into the bath tub. Her whole body was covered under the foamy bubbles. She waited for Don Arnold, but she didn't wait long.

Don entered the bathroom two minutes after she settled in the tub. He closed the door behind him. He never looked at the tub. Barbara's face was concealed by bubbles, but she could still she see his back. He took of his shirt first, then came down his sweat pants. He was wearing no underwear. The mirror was steamed up now, so Barbara was oblivious to the size of his penis. She was desperately aching to find out though.

Don Arnold turned around and saw her head emerge from the water. She gently brushed the bubbles out of her face and gazed upon his erection. He was seven inches long and two inches thick. He was horny too. The Viagra was working.

"Don't resist me," she said.

He shook his head no. He was stunned speechless, but he didn't look unhappy to see her.

"Do you want me, Mr. Arnold?"

"Call me Don," he said nervously. "You should know that by now."

"For now I'd rather call you, Mr. Arnold. Come here," she said and motioned him with her fingers at the same time.

He listened. She wondered if it was her beauty or the Viagra that made him come.

She took her bubbly arm out of the bathtub and reached for his cock. She took his hardness in her hand and winked at him. "Now be cool. This won't hurt at all." She toward his cock and opened her mouth. She slid her tongue up and down his shaft moving her tongue like a paint brush. Then she let his cock slide into her mouth.

"Wow," he said. "I don't know if I should be thanking you for this or not."

"You will be," she guaranteed.

She bobbed her head frantically between his legs. The rest of her body was still in the water, all covered with bubbles.

"Have you dreamed of this?" she asked.

"I'm ashamed to say I have."

"Don't be." She felt every layer of his cock with her tongue. She could taste his pre-cum in her mouth. Mr. Arnold came into the tub then. He did not sit. Just stood there. Barbara adjusted into a sitting position and Mr. Roberts scooted down. He moved in closer to her, until she was almost under his legs. She took his cock all the way into her mouth. She felt his balls slapping her chin.

When she'd sucked for a five minutes, he grunted. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my mouth," she said. She let Mr. Arnold do all the work. He pulled out of her mouth and she stuck out her tongue. Her mouth was open wide. A few jerks of the cock and he was cumming. The cum filled her mouth and turned her tongue white. When she thought he was done, she closed her mouth and began to swallow.

"Hold on," he grunted.

He was still stroking his cock. She opened her mouth back up and two more jets of cum shot in her willing mouth. Barbara swollowed hungrily. She loved her men to cum in her mouth. And her men loved to cum in her mouth.

"You're still so hard," she complemented from the tub. "Think you could fuck me."

"I'll give it a shot."

"You already gave me a shot, now I want to be fucked."

Mr. Arnold layed down in the tub as Barbara stood up. Her body was covered with bubbles and most of her skin was unseen. She positioned herself over him and scooted down. She found his cock in the water and gently fitted it into her aching pussy.

This time she did most of the work. Mr. Arnold lay back against the wall, his eyes filled with passion. She made waves in the tub while moved her body up and down. His cock was hard enough to knock a tooth out. She grunted and gasped at the lustful pressure of his cock. Mr. Arnold moved to her. He removed the bubbles from her chest and sucked on her puffy nipples. She felt him moving into her to now. They matched each other's pace. Soon the grunts and gasps turned loud moans of pleasure.

"I love it," she said. "It feels so good. So hard and...oh yes. Fuck me."

"It's been so long," he whispered against her nipples. He grabbed her below her armpit and gently moved his hand down. Then he fucked her harder and faster. He kept her quiet by kissing her. She felt his tongue in her mouth. Watering was spilling out of the tub and the bubbles were dissolving. "I've never been this hard." He was whispering. "This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"I knew it cheer you up."

The remains of the bubbles were scattered around the edges of the tub. Mr. Arnold was moving into her pussy slower. Without warning Barbara got off of him and stepped out of the tub.

"Is something wrong," he asked quickly.

"Nope," she said simply. She turned his back to him and went to the toilet. She got on her knees and bent over as if she were going to puke. Only the cover was down. Her breasts were touching the cover and her ass was sticking in the air. "Fuck my ass," she told Mr. Arnold. "I need it."

Mr. Arnold got of the tub and got himself into position. He wiggled his cock around her asshole and gently slid it in.

"Oh yeah," remarked Barbara.

Mr. Arnold grabbed her waist and fucked the life out of her. Her words were reduced to panting mumbles. He drove deeper and deeper into her ass and she pushed him into her harder, using her hands on the back of his legs.

I knew he'd love me, she said to herself. We'll do this every day until he's better. She screamed out as an orgasm took over her body.

"I'm gonna cum all over your sweet ass," he said. He thrust deep inside her three last times and pulled out his raging cock. The cum was shooting out while he positioned it over her bony little ass. He came all over her back and ass. He even came on her neck and made a small mess in her hair and some cum was dripping off her and too the wet floor.

"I think hiring you was the best decision I ever made," he said.

"You don't know the half of it."

She got up and sat on the toilet. "Do you think we can do this again."

"No time like the present," he said as he slipped his hard cock into her mouth. "The way I'm feeling right now, I can go all week!!!"