Sweet Seduction

Story Info
His Mother, His Love.
5.8k words
4.31
137.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Femerotic
Femerotic
68 Followers

For Pieter, Alan, Stefan, Craig and all my other devoted fans, but especially these four. You Rock!!!

Sometimes in life you ponder strange occurrences and at other times, you just have to say; screw it! Well in my case, it would definitely be; screw her. She is forty three years old, green eyes, long auburn hair and a body to die for. And who am I you ask yourself, well, I am her twenty six year old son, 6.3ft, built like a swimmer, dark brown hair and my father's blue eyes. I am a fairly well known and popular rock singer and travel the world with my band and rake in millions. Women are a dime a dozen but after some time, it gets old and tedious. After I bought my first mansion, I asked my parents to move in with me because I hated living alone. Dad still worked and mom became housekeeper/hostess for lack of better words.

All my friends were in lust with my beautiful mother and always found stupid reasons to hang around my house, to ogle her. She never seemed to notice or acknowledge this behavior and being unattainable just made her just that much more of a goddess to them. I hated it. She was supposed to belong to dad and me only. I became obsessed with her. Everything she did turned me on. I tried to fuck her out of my thoughts and basically achieved several orgasms with zero gratification. I slowly started to withdraw from the band's nightly "screw them all" sessions and took up, once again, the age old method of masturbation.

I would lie on my bed in our plush trailer and look at photographs of my sexy mother. My absolute favorite is one where she had fallen asleep on my couch and just woken up. Her slumberous green eyes smoky, tongue licking her dry and mysteriously smiling lips. Nothing sexual about the photo, just the expression on her face confirming a woman in total sync with herself and a passionate nature. I could die a very happy man if she ever wakes up next to me with that expression.

I start stroking my rigid cock through tight jeans. Closing my eyes, I can see her standing next to my bed, smiling. She slowly starts taking off her clothes and sway sexily to and fro. The buttons on my jeans resist my attempt to free my cock, but I prevail. Pushing my jeans and briefs down, I take my straining erection in hand and slowly start stroking. In my fantasy, Mom touches her beautiful breast while the other hand strays to her bald eager pussy. Touching her nether lips, she coyly watches me fucking my hand. I almost lose it, but reign in my explosion. My other hand is pulling and stretching my balls almost past the point of pleasure. Mom is stroking her clit and breathing heavily, never taking her eyes off, off me. I spit in my hand and rub my bulbous cock head to purple bliss. A finger, no two, enters her pussy and I can almost hear the sucking motion. I start stroking myself in earnest again and just before I blow, the vision of mom disappears. I stop stroking and just lie there, knowing that when I eventually explode, I might just have a heart attack.

I love the pleasure/pain of denying myself instant gratification. I walk around with a permanent hard on and the friction of my tight jeans prolongs the agony. I have been dubbed the hard on rocker by the public, if they only knew what caused this state. I dress again and join the band members at warm up for our final tour concert. Tonight, after the concert, I fly home. I can't wait to hold her in my aching arms again. I wonder if this time our relationship will change. She knows of my feelings but simply ignore them. I have to change her mind or I will surely go insane.

The concert is sold out and a smashing success. We always finish with a ballad and this one I wrote for and dedicate to Kat (My Mom's nickname). I know that she's watching and will understand the meaning behind the words.

My obsession is you and nobody knows

To expect me to breathe is a cruel punishment

You own my soul and I live to serve you

Please answer my call and be with me...

I leave the stage and make a run for the trailer, hoping that I can escape without anyone seeing me. Grabbing my cell phone, bag and wallet, I once again make a run for the limo. A few diehard fans waylay me on my quest home and I dish out autographs and even a few cd's. On my way to the airport, I phone Mom.

"Hey baby, your concerts just keep on getting better and better." Mom answered the phone.

"Yeah well, what can I say? You raised an exceptionally gifted child." I joked while stroking my erection, again. I just have to think about her or hear her voice to revert back to my caveman origins.

"You know baby, any child of mine would never brag about their abilities, they would just valiantly go forth and do good deeds. You sleeping over or coming home tonight?" Mom asked.

"Already on my way to the airport, should be there in about four hours, and Mom, please don't wait up for me. It is already very late, oh, and how's Dad?"

"Honey, you know I always wait up for you, I still have a few things to do and Daddy is great. He will probably go to bed any minute now; you want to say hi to him?"

"Nope, will see him in the morning and then we can catch up. We just stopped at the airport, see you in a few and love you Mom."

"Love you too baby and thank you for the dedication, it made me cry."

"Aw Mom, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"I know honey, it was just too beautiful and I could not stop myself. Now hurry home, I miss you."

"Bye Mom."

I slept on the flight and dreamt of her again. It seems to me that every moment of my life is dedicated in homage to her. Rushing through customs, I collected my car and nearly wrecked it twice in my rush to get home. Barely parking the car, I raced for the front door.

There she is the light of my life. Fast asleep on the couch, legs tucked under her, reading glasses askew on her pert little nose and softly snoring. I have never seen anything more beautiful and my heart overflowed with love for this exceptional woman. Slowly sitting down next to her, I gently pull her into my arms, trying not to wake her. Fortune favored me and she snuggled closer to my chest, curling up in my lap. My eyes could not get enough of this beautiful angel in my arms. It is difficult to explain the overwhelming feelings I feel towards her, but know this; I would kill and die for this woman. My finger traced her beautiful lips, parting them to touch her dewy moistness, hoping her tongue would reciprocate. Gently cupping her head in my hand, I brought her nearer and nuzzled her neck, trying to inhale her essence. Slowly I feel her gaining wakefulness and I silently cursed fate for not allowing me more time with her in slumber.

"Mmmm....., I love being awakened by my baby. I missed you darling." Snaking her arms around my neck, she hugged me tightly.

"Hello gorgeous Mother, I missed you so much." I could not stop nuzzling her neck, hair and dainty ear.

"Oh darling, this house is a mausoleum without you here." Pulling back from my embrace, she traced my jaw with her tiny hand and kissed my burning lips.

Before she could pull back, I feathered soft kisses all over her face, stopping at her luscious lips. I sweep my tongue across it and we both moan. Taking this as a sign, I push my tongue past her lips and slowly start kissing her. My world explodes and she was my only anchor, keeping me shackled to her sensuous aura. I pulled her legs on either side of me and pushed my erection against her inviting softness. Our breaths ragged and bodies shaking, Mom took her precious lips from mine.

"Baby, we have to stop. We can't be doing this, this is wrong." Mom whispered while still rubbing against my cock.

"Why is it wrong? We love each other and to me, you are the world. I tried to forget about this need I have for you but I can't succeed. No matter what I do, you consume my thoughts. You are like a drug inside of me. I need you Mom."

"Oh baby no, we have to think about your Dad as well, it will kill him." Mom sadly said.

"Mom, please look at me. If you can honestly tell me that you don't feel the same way about me, I will try and forget about this thing between us. I'm not saying that I will succeed but I will try really hard."

"I can't say that darling and I won't lie to you, but please do not continue doing this to me. I love your father and I refuse to break his heart." Mom said while tears fell from her sad eyes. Kissing my lips, she got up and left me.

"I wonder who will pick up the pieces of my breaking heart......?" I whispered and went to bed. Removing my clothes, I stroked my penis a few times and groan, my body desperately needing release. I deny myself that pleasure.

Entering the kitchen the next morning, I had to stop. My mother was standing in a pool of sunlight, sipping her coffee. Her beautiful hair was taken up in a hasty knot, tendrils escaping and brushing her silky neck. Her emerald green sun dress hugging her sexy figure and I knew that the color would match her eyes, I can't confirm this yet because her back was turned to me. I slowly approach her and hug her from behind. Sighing, she melts into my embrace. I know that she could feel my erection but didn't care. Rubbing against her, I cup her breasts and tongue her ear.

"You take my breath away Mom, you are so beautiful and I can't keep my hands from touching you." I said while tugging on her braless nipples.

"Please baby don't, your father......" She said while not making any effort to move away.

As if conjured, we hear Dad coming down the stairs. Pulling my shirt from my jeans, I tried to hide my erection.

"Hello Son, when did you come back?" Dad greeted and hugged me.

"Oh, didn't Mom tell you that I was coming home last night?"

"Uhm, I guess I fell asleep again before she could tell me. How was the tour?"

"Great! You going to work today?"

"Well yeah, someone has to put food on the table, Son." Dad jokingly say.

"Dad, you do know that you don't have to work, eh?" I said

"I know, but I enjoy it and it keeps me out of your mother's hair. Kat, you doing anything today?"

"I asked the girls to join me for lunch at La Patisserie and then we'll probably do some shopping. Why do you ask, do you need me for anything?" Mom asked.

"No, just wondering. I thought that you would stay home with Greg today, seeing he just returned from his tour." Dad said.

"Dad, I'm a big boy and can surely entertain myself."

"Yeah I know. You guys enjoy, I'm leaving for work. Bye!" Kissing Mom and me, he left.

The minute Dad left, Mom scrambled for her keys and nearly ran for the door. Catching her just as she reached it, I swung her around and lifted her in my arms.

"Why in such a hurry, pretty lady? You have hours left before your lunch date." I grinningly asked.

"I... Uhm.... We need some things for the house and I wanted to get it before lunch." Mom stammered.

"Now why do I find that hard to believe and would you really just leave without saying goodbye to your one and only Son?"

"Uh, no baby, I would have stopped to say goodbye before I left." Mom blushingly said.

"Well okay then, you are stopped and I am definitely within kissing distance, shall I pucker up?"

"I know what you're trying to do Greg and it won't work. Now give me a kiss so that I can leave." Mom said

"Well, seeing that you ask so nicely, how can I refuse?" And with that said, I possessively claim Mom's lips, gulping her essence like a starving man. Pulling her flush against my erection, I steadily move her towards the wall. Moving my hands over her derriere, I arranged her legs around me and started pumping against her. We both go insane, Mom raking her nails down my back and me behaving like a ninth grader out on his first date. I pop one of her breasts free and suck as if I would never get the opportunity again. At this point, Mom once again regain her scattered senses and tell me to stop.

"Greg, stop it please. Baby, please don't do this, please..."

"Fuck Mom, you're killing me here. I am walking around with the hard on from hell and no relief in sight, please just give me a minute to try and recover my wits."

"Does it hurt much, baby?" Mom asked while lovingly stroking my hair.

"Yeah Mom, blue balls is a bitch, your balls start aching and they become super sensitive, it sometimes feels like someone kicked you in the nuts. But don't worry, eventually the pain goes away and only a feeling of heaviness is left. I am sure that I will survive." I tried to explain.

"Oh baby, is there anything I can do to make it better?" Mom earnestly asked.

"Shit Mom, I can't believe you just asked that." Trying to force air into my overworked lungs, I said;

"I think you're safe now, please just don't lick your lips or sway your hips right now. I'm not sure that I will be able to handle it."

Looking straight at me, Mom saucily licked her juicy lips. Fuuuuck... Seconds before grabbing her, she grabbed my cock through my jeans. Holy fucking shit, Greg just left the building, enter Neanderthal man. Groaning and breathing like a two bit hooker on speed, I grind my cock against her hand. As if in a dream, I see Mom kneeling in front of me. Opening the buttons of my jeans, she pull my cock to blessed freedom.

"Baby, you are much so bigger than your father, I hope I can do this right." Mom worriedly said to me while looking at my cock, frowning.

Before I could assure her, she started nibbling on my balls and I nearly had lift off. It took some major concentration and bargaining with the devil, just to try and keep from blowing. Wow, my beautiful mother was actually sucking my cock. Flattening her tongue against my shaft, she licked till she reached the head and daintily nibbles some more, all the while looking at me. Playing around the head and sucking the glans, she pulls my aching balls.

"Open your legs baby." Mom seductively ordered.

Sucking on her middle finger, she pops it out of her mouth and starts rimming my anus. Where the fuck did my proper Mother learn how to do that? I knew that I would not last very much longer and slowly start fucking her mouth. Taking my cock into her mouth, she sucks me completely down her throat, working her finger into my anus and start humming. Now I'm a sucker for deep throat, but man, the combination of all three techniques combined, had me shooting like a volcano. I tried to warn her but she just kept right on sucking, rimming and humming. She swallowed every last drop and my legs refused to hold me upright anymore, so I slowly sank down to my knees while adoring my angel of mercy.

Mom gives me a chaste kiss on the forehead, gets up and walks towards the door. Reaching for the door handle, she turns around.

"Sweetheart, please don't read too much into this, I just can't stand seeing my baby hurt. In future, please alleviate sexual frustrations yourself or find a nice girl. I'm off now, love you." And with a blown kiss and a saucy wink, she left me still drunkenly reeling.

I don't know how long I stayed on my knees, I actually should have spent the time wisely and prayed for deliverance, but no, not me. I just had the best blow job ever, and no, it is not because of the taboo nature of it. My Mother can suck! No fucking wonder my Dad follows her around like a lovesick puppy when he's at home. And another thing, she must be out of her fucking mind if she thinks that this will be our one and only encounter. I have cunnilingus to reciprocate and baby will I blow her mind. Time to start working on my strategy. Mission; Fuck Mom to death and beyond, just started.

Okay, so my strategy is not all that original, but walking around the house half naked and touching her all the time, had to work. Mom came home after Dad that night and I'm sure it was intentional. Not put off my game in the least, I start by hugging her and swirling my tongue in her ear, right in front of Dad. Don't get me wrong, I love my Father, but Mom is wasted on an old geezer like him and I am willing to share her, for now at least. Pushing me away, she goes into the kitchen to start dinner. Dad's watching a game on tv and I decide to go bug Mom.

"Hey beautiful, need some help?"

"Greg, if you're serious about helping, you can start with the veggies. If you only want to annoy and harass me, bugger off!" Mom said with a straight face.

"Mom, of course I want to help, why would I offer if I'm not serious?"

"Well, okay then."

Taking the veggies to the centre island, I start peeling and chopping them to Mom's specifications. Starting to feel hot, I put plan B into effect.

"It sure is hot in here, how can you stand it Mom?" I ask while slowly peeling my shirt from my body.

How adorable she looks, mouth open, staring at my pecs and trying very hard not to drool. Stretching and flexing for effect, I, oh so, innocently turn to her and rub my chest.

"Something wrong Mom?"

"Uh.... Wh... uhm... no honey, just feeling the heat is all." She stuttered.

I just bet she feels the heat, the mating heat that is. Moving around the kitchen, I make a point of rubbing against her and accidentally touching her. Setting the table, I called Dad and yes, you guessed it, I park my ass right next to Mom. Nervously she sits down and moves further away from me and I, being the innocent little lamb that I am, move closer under the pretext of reaching for the food platters. Unless she wants to sit on Dad's lap while consuming her dinner, she has to stay put, try explaining that one to Dad. Ooh, I am so fucking evil, I practically ooze venom.

Dad being fixated on his plate never notices my straying hand. Moving my hand over Mom's leg, I start pulling up her dress. I thought Mom was going to choke to death and proceeded to administer the Heimlich maneuver in my limited capacity as layman paramedic. Oh I knew that she wasn't really choking, but, when opportunity knocks, you invite that sucker inside and make him your best friend. Gripping Mom from behind, I grind my erection against her and push my hands into her chest, accidentally copping a feel. Dad is absolutely useless and just gape at my heroic saving of Mom.

Having her breath returned Mom stops my award winning performance and sits down, assuring my Dad that she was alright. At least she now expects my very bad behavior and I can continue my assault on her senses. Once again I forge onward and stroke her thigh while slowly pulling up her dress. Wiggling on her chair only gains her a curious look from my Father, so she subsides. Silky soft flesh tantalizes my questing hand and I move closer to her honeyed richness. Dripping wet lace greet my fingers and I rub her through the rough fabric. Pulling the crotch to the side, I touch her dewy lips for the first time. My erection nearly burst through my levi's and I had to covertly adjust my cock with my other hand. Stroking and dipping, I reach her engorged clit and tug it to full erectness. Turning my hand, I rub her clit with my thumb and insert two fingers in her dripping pussy and slowly finger fuck her to almost bliss. When I feel her pussy contractions begin, I remove my hand and leave her on the edge, not giving her satisfaction. You see, this is part of the plan, drive her insane with want until she comes begging. Sucking my drenched fingers into my mouth, I taste her sweet cream while rubbing myself to a mind blowing, silent orgasm. She knew exactly what happened and stared longingly at me, wishing that it was her.

Helping Mom by carrying the dishes to the kitchen, she tries to evade me and Dad goes back to his game. As Mom enter the kitchen for the third time, I yank her into my arms and kiss her senseless.

"You drive me insane, woman. I can't stand not being able to touch you whenever I want to. I want to leave you hungry for more but I can't, I have to taste you." Dropping to my knees, I bunch her dress around her midriff and peel her lacey thong from her saturated pussy. I breathe deeply and gently kiss her bald crotch. Taking my thumbs, I pull her pussy lips apart and lick her entire pussy with my broad tongue. I can't not get enough of her addictive juices. I suck her clit and flutter my tongue against it, driving her to growling pleasure. Inserting two, then three fingers, I fuck, suck and lick her to screaming orgasm. Quickly standing up, I kiss her and go to my Dad, explaining that Mom just thought she saw a mouse. Chuckling, he turns off the tv and went to say goodnight to Mom.

Femerotic
Femerotic
68 Followers
12