Sweet Sis-in-law

Story Info
You will love to do.
2.2k words
3.93
198.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's is a sexy female, with a body full of flesh and with more flesh at the vantage points. Her cunt is sweet and I have never got tired with her. I work in a town which is about 4 hour journey from my house and so I had booked a room and would visit my home once in a week and on holidays. I am 48 and my wife is 45, but we have never got bored in bed. Our children were studying abroad and so we did not have any problem. I had gone to our house as usual one Saturday evening. Usually we have sex during the weekends. I rang the bell and was waiting for her. It took some time for the door to open.

It was Mini who opened the door. She is my wife's elder sister who has come for a visit. She told me that my wife had gone to another friends place for a party in the nearby town and will be coming in the morning only. I was a bit disappointed, because I was out of town during the week, and since we have sex which hadn't done for almost one week, and now my wife is not there. I went inside, had a bath and changed to my lungi. I normally do not wear anything else not even any inner garments. My wife likes my bear body and we may at any time indulge in sex. I thought about what mini would think if she sees me like this, but then I wanted her to see me. She was a bit larger in proportions and her 38D tits were always a treat to me. I have imagined her figure while I have sex with my wife many times.

Her husband was in the army and comes home only once in six months. The age difference between them was more and this had resulted in different feelings for sex. She was a female with a love for sex and has shared the fact that her sex hunger was not appeased to the full extent by her hubby. It was a dream chance for both of us and I was waiting for a move. She prepared tea for us and our conversation went on about family matters. All the time she was noticing my eyes roving over her body and I knew that she was happy about it. She then went to the kitchen to prepare some Tiffin for us and I followed her. She was showing her back and I just couldn't control my eyes from massaging her body with my looks. I took all the courage and went closer to her and kept my hands on her fleshy hips softly but firmly.

She turned and gave me a cold stare first, and then slowly blushed, and then asked "Raj will you make love to me? I haven't been waiting for a chance like this." I pulled her neck towards me and forced my lips into hers, wow... It was hot, I could feel the blood flowing in her lips, I kissed her even more passionately, by inserting my tongue into her mouth, and she responded by exploring my mouth with her soft tongue. Our hands were caressing each other and the pressure was mounting on. It was nice to feel her tongue almost touching my throat. She started kissing all over my lips and ears and behind my neck, and her hands where grabbing my buttocks. I was searching for the hooks of her blouse.

She pushed me back, and then she removed her sari and started unhooking her blouse hooks. She was naked but for her bra and panties. After removing the blouse she turned back and asked me to unhook her bra. I pulled her towards me and kissed her back, while I undressed to nudity. I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of it. I ran my lips and tongue across the length of her back till I touched her neck. My dick was pressing her buttocks and I started to make slow motions up and down. My hands were massaging her lovely tits while I was kissing her back and slowly biting her folds. She moaned and adjusted herself to enjoy my moves. I bent down and started from the back of her thighs moving up to her ass licking sucking and chewing them up. Then I made a move to her sexy bare back and I gave long stripes throughout her small back with my tongue and she started moaning loudly now as our feet jostled against each other down.

After a good amount of licking I turned her around and started to kiss her and our lips got into a sex lock again. She was an expert at that and gave me a strong dose of her saliva. I could sense that she was already wet and so was I as our precum mixed with each other. Our tongues were playing with each other while our hands were exploring almost every inch of other. My dick was now rubbing her moist down and the feeling was increasing the fire.

I came down and took one of her big tight tit in my hand and caressed the nipple with my thumbs. I could see her shivering. At the same time I started licking her other nipple and giving soft bites in between. She was moaning and adjusting her tits to my tastes. I took her boob fully into my mouth, while my tongue was teasing her against the grape sized nipple. Whenever I bit her boob softly with my teeth, she gave me a very sweet "Raajjjjj..." moan. My experienced hand was fondling the other boob. She was moaning heavily.

After some time, she grabbed me by my head and released her boob from my mouth, and pushed me back she spread her legs more widely and showed her smooth shaven pussy.. She pulled my head and placed it there on the hot treasure. Enjoy me darling. I want you to have me in full today. I have been waiting for this time. Handle me as you like Raja. I knew that she was full of sex. So was I and we started the dream journey we were waiting for all these days.

Her loud moans spurred me on and I moved up to lick her navel and I bit her fleshy hip folds. Her belly button was a sweet spot and she loved my tongue tricks there. I then moved down to her sexy shaven pussy which was waiting for the touch of my tongue. She spread her legs far apart to take my tongue that I could virtually see all her vagina underneath and I started eating her snatch steadily. I knelt down and positioned my self and she lifted her right leg and placed it on my shoulder so that her vagina was fully available for my mouth. I slowly bit her vaginal lips and circled my tongue over her juicy vagina and then inserted my tongue to her love button and started to lick her in and out. She was enjoying my job and after about 5 minutes she said she is going to cum but I did not move my mouth and continued treating her cunt and she came all over my mouth. Her juice was tasty and I licked her cunt, mixing her juice which was superb. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled up me to her lips and started licking my mouth to clean off her own cum from it. Our tongues rolled inside each other once again and we kissed madly. She bent down and took my dick and started sucking it slowly and steadily. It was enjoying her treat and I was controlling my self. She released my dick and got up to kiss me again. Our mouths smelled of our private parts. I lifted her right leg and positioned myself, so that I can put my dick in her cunt. She guide my dick into her wet cunt and we started to fuck. "I am in the safe period honey, so do not take your dick when you reach the climax. Continue till you need it" she said. We fucked steadily and we were kissing with passion as we both reached a superb climax. I bent down and chewed her arm pits and she did the same on me. She lifted her tits and fed me and I once again enjoyed her tits. We sat on the sofa and were in each other arms for a little while giving each other a kiss as we liked and there after rejuvenating ourselves she said she wanted my cock now in a 69 position and more sex. We washed ourselves and went to the bed to have more sex.

She took half of my cock in her mouth. She was an expert with that as well as her mouth started giving me stroked while her tongue played along with my dickhead and foreskin. I was in such ecstasy that I forgot to eat her at all and within no time I said I was about to come but she wanted to swallow all of it herself. I came and came so hard that her mouth couldn't contain all of it and quite a substantial amount of it spilled over to her neck, breasts and navel. She then said that she wanted the remaining part as well and asked me to swallow it and then transfer it to her mouth. I was still in such an excited state that I was more than willing to do it and I licked my own cum first from her navel then her breasts and then her neck and kept on transferring it to her mouth which she was glad to take it from me. We were kissing madly and our bodies were glued together in as my fluid on her body was serving as a lubricant. "Fuck my boob's darling" she said and took my dick in her mouth. It became erect as soon as she took it and she placed it between her tits and started to rub my dick between them. She kissed the tip as it went up and down on her boobs. I took some more time and I fucked her boobs. She sucked my juice as it came out and I bent down, took her tits in my mouth and had a feast. She was moaning while and kissed, chewed and bits her large tits. I have never had sex like this so far she said and I replied that I would like to have her regularly.

After the session was done we wanted to do the full thing again but she wanted to have sex with a condom. We started to kiss each other in 69 again and we were ready for a fuck. She rubbed my dick between her tits and kissed it with love. I took the pack of condom from the bedroom drawer and she opened one and slid it on my dick. It was she who was taking the calls now and she mounted on me with legs spread far apart and guided my cock into her vagina. With the AC working its best we were enjoying sex and my cock felt the warmth of her vagina. I started pushing my cock rhythmically into her cunt and she started moaning like never before.

There was still some time to go as her vagina was slowly taking all of my cock and we both kept working at it while my hands kept playing with her breasts which were dangling right in front of my eyes. She bent down, kissed me and chewed my lips and I munched her tits. We licked each other's arm pits and we both were moaning in pleasure. Our bodies kept moving in rhythmic motion and we fucked for more time and ended up having almost simultaneous orgasms. Thereafter she fell on top of me exhausted as I held her tightly to my arms still feeling all her sexy body. We then had a bath under the shower where we had sex again under the shower. She told me that she had never had it before and enjoyed it fully. We came back and after having some tea, slept in each other naked. We did not feel like having any dress on us. I had kept the alarm which woke us after an hour.

We started our kissing session again and thereafter fucked non stop as we did not want to miss this opportunity. We kissed every inch of each other and we sucked the favorite parts as many times we wanted. Whenever my dick wanted, she offered her mouth treatment and I made her cunt smooth by toying with it. We were like sex animals and we enjoyed the entire night. We ensured to empty the dust bin of the spent condoms (6 of them!). We finally had a bath for about an hour in the end, when we again did everything we wanted and soaped ourselves happily.

I now visit mini (the town where her house is 2 hours journey on the other side of my work place) during week days and I spend the nights with her. She is now my sex queen and I make it a point to have sex with her at least twice in a week. We have sex in different methods as we invent and we never feel bored. Do write in your feedback to me at the address in my profile.