Sweet Sister Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I .. I .. want to taste your daughter again. I want to use my tongue on her lovely pussy and suck down her juices. I want to make her cum all over my face and I want you to watch me."

"There's a good girl, Cassie. Suck her cunt for me and make her cum." Mrs Dobson pushed Cassie's face forward again and knelt down beside her for a grandstand view. She also slipped her hands around Cassie's massive breasts and started to squeeze the nipples gently between her finger and thumbs. I started moaning as Cassie's tongue got to work studiously avoiding my clit as she twisted her tongue in my hot slit.

Mrs Dobson continued to 'instruct' Cassie as she played with her tits. "That's right Cassie, lick her clean, suck up all that lovely cum juice. Lick down now, spread that cum all over Sam's tight little arsehole, mmm that's it. Use your fingers to spread her wide so you can get your tongue in deeper."

I was delirious, "Oooh Cassie, yes ... uuuh ... uuh .. lick my pussy .... Oh god, yes my arsehole ... oooh .. now my pussy again .. you're driving me crazy ..uuuh .. uuuh."

"Stop!" Commanded Mrs Dobson just as I was starting to climb my peak. I groaned.

"Sam, turn around again and hold your cheeks open for us, you'll love this." Mrs Dobson's voice was lust filled and a little shaky.

On legs of jelly I managed to re-manoeuvre. As Cassie restarted her tongue assault on my pussy Mrs Dobson stood up and reached around the back of her neck to undo the bead necklace. Pulling her skirt up and pulling aside her thong to reveal her hairless pussy she stretched the necklace between her legs and began to saw it the length of her sopping slit. It was a highly charged and erotic sight and with Cassie's tongue working in my cunt I had to bite down to stop orgasming too soon.

Mrs Dobson was now working the beads into her pussy moaning deliriously as her pussy got wetter and wetter soaking the beads, her fingers and the tops of her stockings. All the while her lust filled eyes never left me, either looking deep into my eyes as I struggled to contain my orgasm or down at Cassie's tongue as it turned my sex oil to foam. At last she found the mind power to stop herself and, looking at me in the eye, ran the slick beads through her fingers and smiled.

"Sam, pull your bottom open for me sweetheart, as wide as you can." She asked.

I did as I was asked stretching myself open until it hurt. Mrs Dobson leant over and spoke to Cassie. "Lick her anus for me, baby. Lick my daughters tight little arsehole, stick your tongue in as far as it will go."

"Plleeeeese," I whined, "Mummy I can't take any more."

"Patience girl," She snapped, "you'll cum for me very soon .... and very hard. You're going to cum the best you've ever cum."

Cassie did as she was bade and started working her long tongue into my tight rectum. Twisting her tongue around she slowly started to stretch my ring flooding me with her salvia. I felt something soft against my pussy and struggled to see what was happening in the mirror. I could just see Cassie's arm as she lifted her large left tit rubbing the nipple into my cunt. Part way through her anal assault she changed tits until both were gleaming and slick with my cum.

Mrs Dobson pushed Cassie's mouth down to my pussy again leaving my stretched arsehole to her lust filled plan. I saw as she lowered the beads and then I felt the hardness against my tight little rosebud.

"Open up for me baby, relax." She soothed.

I did my best to relax my sphincter but it was difficult right on the edge of an orgasm. Then I felt my ring start to be stretched as Mrs Dobson pressed the first bead into me. There was a peak of momentary pain then I felt my sphincter close again around the string of the beads with one up inside my arsehole.

"Nrrrrrgh .. Mummy!" I groaned.

"Just nine more to go baby." She smiled.

The next bead was easier "Nrrrrgah .." but as each bead "nrrraaah .." entered my rectum I began to feel more "nnnnnnnnngh ...." full. Cassie started to use her fingers in my pussy "Aaaaah ... aaahh" and played with the beads through the membrane between my two canals pushing them deeper.

"There, how does that feel." Mrs Dobson asked as she pushed home the last large bead leaving only a length of string hanging obscenely from my arse.

"Kinda uuh ... uuuh .. full." I managed panting.

"Wait for this, darling." She reassured, then to Cassie, "Cassie, start sucking on her clit and pump your fingers in her cunt until she cums all over you."

It took seconds from the moment Cassie's mouth closed around my clit and sucked hard. She pumped two fingers deep into my sopping cunt.

"Aaaaaaaah fuck .." I yelled through gritted teeth. "Aaaah fuck fuck ... I'm cumming Mummy, I'm fuck cummmmming ..."

She pulled the first bead from my anus.

"Ooooooooh .. nnnrrrrrrrrrggh .. uuuh ... uuuuh."

The second.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck .... Cummming again ...."

The third.

"Ooooomph ... again .. again ..."

I lost count.

"Holy shiiiiiiiiiitttt!"

My whole body pulsed and jerked uncontrollably. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through me taking me to a new level with every bead that popped out. I vaguely felt hands holding me on the chair, as I was now incapable of keeping my self up. My pussy convulsed time after time clutching the pumping fingers. Again I came and again until finally I felt the last bead pulled from my arsehole and the pumping fingers turned to a slow rubbing massage.

"Haa ... haaaph .. oooh ... Mummmmbly." My mouth wouldn't work.

Helped, I staggered to sit on the floor and Mrs Dobson came and sat beside me and Cassie the other side of her. I managed a smile to both as Mrs Dobson stroked my hair then I looked down at Cassie's large tits. They were glistening with my love juices and I had the irresistible urge to lick them clean.

Mrs Dobson continued to stroke my hair as I suckled each of Cassie's long nipples into my mouth and licked every inch of her soaking breasts while she cooed with pleasure. I lifted my head up and kissed Mrs Dobson deeply letting her taste me off my tongue.

"Thank you, 'Mummy' and you too Cassie that was ... that was .. uugh I can't describe it." I breathed.

"Darling I have to thank you, the look on your perfect little face when you came and came just had me ... aaahh, darling .. cumming too." She gasped as I ran my fingers between the folds of her soaking sex.

"But I need to thank you properly, both of you. Knee down for me so I can see both your pussies." I asked.

Mrs Dosbon smiled and complied as did Cassie. The pair turned to each other, once in position, and started to kiss as I pushed their clothes out of the way. Pulling aside their panties I pushed a thumb into each pussy hole and let my fingers strum over their clits making them moan into each other's mouths.

As they started to press their bums back towards me I switched so that I could insert two fingers into each pussy and started to pump in earnest. I knew they wouldn't last long so I worked quickly. I increased my fingers to three each working and twisting in the two sopping wet holes. Their moans started to escape around their sucking mouths as I pushed in a forth finger and they still pushed back against me.

Mrs Dobson broke the kiss, "Ooooh fuck yesssss ... fuck my pussy Sam .. aaaah ... aaaah ... fuck, harder."

"Fuck, I'm so stretched ... fuck me Sam, fuck meeee." Panted Cassie as I managed to work my thumb in alongside my fingers.

Carefully twisting my hands I watched in awe as they sunk to the wrist in both pussy holes. Moving my hands into different shapes inside the ladies I elicited more and more extreme reactions: I was loving this.

"God fuck, Sam ... aaaah ... aaaaah .. yes pump me, pump your hand in my cunt ... oooooh fuck." Moaned Mrs Dobson.

"Fuck, fuck ...uuuh ... uuuh ....ohmygod, ohmygod, oh my goooooooooood .... Harder Sam, fucking haaaaarrrddderrrrrrr." Cassie groaned through gritted teeth.

Both my fists squelched loudly as cum juice was forced out around my wrists under pressure. I pumped each arm as hard as I dared feeling like a boxer pummelling an opponent. They had to cum soon, I couldn't keep this up much longer. Leaning forward I took it in turns to lick around each pussy, savouring their delectable juices then pushing my tongue as deep as I could into each arsehole.

"Oooh Sam .. yes, that's it .. aaah .. ahhhh .. oooh ... I'm so fucking close .."

"Fuck, give it to me ... uuuuh ... uuuuh ... yes my arsehole .. you're ... ooooh ... ooooh .. gonna make me cum."

Cries of extreme lust now melded together as both women neared climax.

"Fuck Sam .... Uuuh .. uuh .... Uuuh ... I'm cummmmmmmming ...aaah "

"Nrrrrrrgh .... me too .... Nnnnrrrrrrrrrgggggh .... fuck .. fuck .. nnnnrrgh ... cumming on your fucking fist .... Nrrraaaaaaaaaggghhh."

My fists, wrists and forearms were soaked and splattered as both cunts exploded on me. I kept pumping as they came again and again until at last they collapsed on their elbows mashing their faces into the carpeted floor.

I eased my hands out of their stretched pussies to a sticky sucking noise and gently soothed my fingers around their lips. They moaned quietly as they gathered themselves together.

Mrs Dobson turned around, still breathing heavily, smiled and looked deep into my eyes. "You're a bit of a dark horse, young lady." Then proceeded to lick her own juices from my hand.

Cassie looked around and licked her lips. Between licks of my other hand she beamed at me "That was just bloody fantastic but I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week. As for Claire," she said looking at Mrs Dobson, "I'd imagine even her husband couldn't match that."

Claire? These two knew each other.

I looked at Mrs Dobson and she looked at me. "Er .. yes, hands up for soup." She said embarrassed. "I've known Cassie since she was at school. She comes to the riding school and Mr Dobson and I have, er, shared some good times together. Ever since I saw you watching us at the stables I have, er um, been interested in you. Cassie offered to help when I told her."

"You mean you planned the whole thing?" I asked with mock anger. "You've been following me, just waiting for the moment you and Cassie could get me here to fuck me? Well .. actually I'm quite flattered ... and extremely well fucked." I grinned.

We shared a three way tonguey kiss, adjusted our dress and waltzed out into the busy store. Mrs Dobson offered me a lift on the proviso that we picked up April and May. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

12