Sweet Sister Ch. 18

Story Info
The twins make a visit to their Daddy's office.
4.9k words
4.66
103.5k
14

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
521 Followers

Chapter 18 – The Twin's Story

I have been trying to encourage the twin to write down their side of the events especially when we have had some fun but not together. Eventually May said that she would, ably assisted by April so what comes below is their story. This happened after we had parted company in town and I had gone to the store.

Hi, this is May here. I only agreed to write up what happened to us in the heat of the moment as it were. Sam had just finished telling us what happened to her at the store and April and I had just finished cumming. In fact I have just had to do myself again after reading it for the second time so if there's a few typos it's because my hand has to find my pussy every now and again as I get this down.

As Sam just said, we had just left each other in town and April and I went off do run some errands for Mummy. After that we decided to visit Daddy at his office (he owns the company don't you know) but found that we had to wait because he was going to interview some dork for a job. (It's a software company so all the employees are a bit weird.)

Julie, that's Daddy's secretary, was in buoyant mood for some reason and gave us big hugs when we came into the office. She's a small girl and dresses young, short skirts, colourful tops that show off a lot of cleavage and all that and she can get quite frisky with us when she's in the mood, which is nearly always. She told us to take a seat opposite the dork while he waited his turn in the interview. She winked and said we wouldn't have to wait too long indicating the young man opposite and lifting her eyes.

The bloke was pretending to read a magazine but kept looking up at us so April and I decided to have some fun with him. I nudged April and spread my legs a little so he could see up my skirt. April cottoned on, eventually (she can be sooo slooow sometimes), and did the same.

[April's just told me to say that she isn't 'sooo slooow' she happened to be looking at Julie who was running a finger over her nipple and making suggestive signs at her. This really isn't going to work if she keeps on interrupting.]

We managed to surreptitiously hike up our skirts a bit to make our panties more obvious and the bloke spent more and more time looking up than he was reading his mag.

Suddenly the intercom went and Daddy asked Julie to send the bloke through. When he got up we couldn't help but snigger as the front of his trousers was tented up. He tried to cover it unsuccessfully with his jacket. As the door closed behind him we fell about laughing.

"You two girls are really wicked." Admonished Julie wagging her finger at us as she came back and sat at her desk.

I went over and sat on the desk in front of her, one foot on the floor giving Julie a clear view of my panties. April went around behind her and wrapped her arms around Julie's neck gently nuzzling her ear. Julie was unashamedly looking directly at my crotch with a lusty smile on her face.

"Mmmm if I was a bloke I think I'd have a really big erection too." She mused running her hand up the inside of my exposed thigh. When she reached the top she hooked two fingers inside the crotch of my panties pulling them towards her and running her pads up and down the dampness there. The backs of her fingers occasionally grazed my pussy sending little electric shocks through my body.

"If you had an erection, Jules," I brazenly said, "I'd have it in my pussy by now."

Julie groaned at the thought of it and at the touch of April's hands as they encircled her well developed breasts. I spread my legs a little wider and tried to force my pussy against her teasing fingers.

"So you'd like to see your old pal with a big cock, would you, you horny little minx." We could tell she was getting wound up now. "I suppose you'd like me to fuck your tight little cunt with it until you cum?"

When she said 'cum' she forced her knuckles into the wet folds of my sex making me gasp. April lightly pinched her nipples and turned her head so she could sexily slip her tongue inside the horny secretary's mouth.

Brrrrrrrb!

The intercom made us all jump. Still stroking my pussy she flicked the switch with the other hand. "Yes, Jim." She called a little shakily.

"Julie, could you bring the girls in here please." Daddy asked.

We all looked a little disappointed as we all straightened our clothes. Julie consoled herself by licking my juices from her knuckles then pushed us in the direction of Daddy's office door.

Daddy looked very stern when we came into his meeting room. The dork looked a little uncomfortable and Grandpa (he's Daddy's part time consultant) was the only one who looked anything like welcoming. Daddy got up and came over to April and started playing with her school tie.

"Well you two seem to have got our guest here a little flustered." He started, loosening April's tie. "When he walked in here he looked a little .. ahem .. uncomfortable, shall we say."

April's tie fell on the floor.

"So Grandpa and I had to ask a few salient questions about how that might have happened."

The first two buttons on April's blouse were undone. Grandpa was standing behind me and I felt his hands started to work on my tie.

"It took a little encouragement to get Lee, here, to come clean as it were, but we eventually got at the truth."

April's blouse was open, her regulation plain school bra hugging her small firm tits was on show. The zip on the side of her skirt was slowly pulled down. Grandpa's hoary old hands fumbled with the buttons of my blouse 'accidentally' rubbing over my hard nipples.

"It transpires that you two naughty little girls were showing off your panties. So, " April's skirt fell to the floor, "its only fair that if you want to show off your underwear to perfect strangers you do it properly."

Moments later Grandpa caught up and my skirt too fell around my white socked feet. Grandpa remained behind me and I could feel his big hard cock bumping into my bottom. We both felt rather exposed did not feel half the discomfort that adorned the face of the dork, I mean Lee. His face was a picture, his jaw had dropped and his erection had returned to tent out the front of his trousers.

"I think you two owe Lee an apology." Daddy cautioned.

We both stepped up to Lee, our firm tits level with his eyes. April and I put our arms around each other so that my left and her right tits brushed against each other. "We're sorry for teasing you Lee, " we both knelt down in front of him, "so we'd like to make it up to you by helping you with … that". I said pointing at his solid erection.

He was almost out of the chair trying to back away from us and he didn't relax when I fumbled with his flies and slipped my hand in to fish out his rather large penis.

"It's alright, Lee," Daddy assured, "you'll have to let the girls apologise properly or I'll have to beat them and send them to bed early." He smirked.

Even before Daddy had finished our tongues were lapping at Lee's purple cock head as we stroked the length with our hands. April was the first to suck the end into her velvety mouth while I licked further down the shaft.

"Ooooh lovely," groaned Grandpa groping his thick cock through his trousers, "it doesn't matter how often I see it those two give me an itch watching them suck cock."

"Uuuuugh … What?" moaned Lee. "You mean you've watched your granddaughters suck a man off before?"

"Of course," chipped in Daddy, "but usually from your position Lee."

"Uuuurrrrgh .." was all Lee could manage as April started to bob her head up and down his prick while I wanked him off into her mouth.

"I hope you can cum more than once, young man." Daddy said slipping his own cock out of his trousers and rubbing it. "I think you're about to lose your first load in my daughter's mouth."

True enough Lee's hips were rising to meet April's down stroke, fucking her mouth as her tongue washed over his over excited member. I unclipped my bra with my free hand and guided Lee's up to my breasts.

"Mmm Lee play with my titiies, feel how soft they are and how hard my nipples are. Mmmm that's it. Play with them while you fuck my sister's mouth, that's right pump your cock in her, cum in her mouth, make her swallow your sperm." I urged stroking his cock a little harder.

"Ooh god, yea." Panted Lee. "You're tits are so nice and firm, aaah .. keep stroking me .. aah aah you're gonna ..aah .. aah .. make me cum .. ooooh oooh .. in you're sister's mouth. Oh god I'm gonna cum … get ready … get ready … uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrg."

Lee's hips raised off the chair and his body stiffened and I felt his cum pump through his shaft as he filled April's sucking mouth. I saw her cheeks puff out as she licked and sucked the creamy liquid from the end of the young man's pole. Slowly his pumping eased and I squeezed the last few drops onto April's tongue. She let his cock slip from her mouth.

She waited until Lee opened his eyes again. Raising herself above me she positioned herself over my upturned, open mouth and let Lee's cum dribble into my mouth. As the last bit slipped in she closed her lips around mine and we shared a long tongue filled kiss sharing Lee's seed between us.

"You really are a couple of very dirty girls." Daddy exclaimed rubbing his rock hard cock. "Now I'm sure it would help Lee out a bit if you both showed him your rather nice little pussies."

April and I looked at each other and understood immediately. We stood up and embraced, our lips meeting and as we kissed I unhooked her bra and slipped it off. Our breasts rubbed against each other and our hard nipples duelled as our kiss became more passionate. I felt her fingers slip into the waistband of my panties and started to push them down so I reciprocated with hers until we stood in just our white socks and black (sensible flat shoes – urgh, school!).

April pushed me back against the table so that my legs were slightly spread and smiling at me slipped two fingers into my smooth slit making me gasp. Once she made sure I was really wet she hooked two fingers into my cunt.

"Oooh Lee," teased April, "my sister's pussy is ever so wet. Mmmm it's ever so tight too. I bet that lovely fat cock of yours would stretch her open so much you'll make her scream."

"Mmmm April," I moaned, "finger my pussy sweetie, you're making me ever so wet. Suck my nipples for me too." I begged her squeezing my breasts and lifting them up for her to suckle.

April's mouth clamped around my right nipple and her tongue bathed it as her fingers worked deeper into my pussy. I looked down at Lee whose cock was now responding to the visual stimulation. I glanced across at Daddy and Grandpa who now both had their cocks in hand and were stroking them slowly while they watched the show.

"Oooh Daddy I love watching you rub your cock." I purred. "April's making me soo wet and my little titties are all shiny where April's been licking them, look." I said running my finger across my slippery nipples.

My pussy was now dripping around April's fingers but I didn't want her to make me cum just yet so I took control and reversed the roles. I bent April over the desk and spread her bum cheeks.

"Oooh Lee look at my sister's hot little hole." I said spreading her cunt lips with my fingers. "I bet you'd love to stick your stiff prick up her tight little hole, wouldn't you?"

I eased two fingers into her pussy and heard her groan. I started to frig her and felt her push back against my probing. "Would you like to see my sister cum all over my fingers or do you want to stick your cock in her right away?"

"Oooh May, don't be a tease." Moaned April, "Make him push his big stiff cock into my pussy. I want his cock in me, Sis. Make him fuck me … pleeeease."

"I think young Lee should fuck both of you." It was Daddy taking command now. "April, May get up on the table. May you lie on your back and April lie on top of her facing her. Lee, get between May's legs and from there you can reach both my daughter's sweet little pussies."

We arranged ourselves as we were told and I could feel April's hot clit rubbing against mine and I was already panting. Seconds later I felt Lee's stiff cockhead at the entrance to my pussy. I started to kiss April as my senses heightened and sucked on her hot tongue and was unaware of movement either side of me. The next thing we felt was a stiff cock sliding between our sucking lips from both sides. Daddy and Grandpa had decided to join in the action and by kneeling on the table they were able to slide their rampant pricks between our lips.

It was a weird sensation and we offset our lips so that Daddy could fuck his cock across my open mouth and Grandpa could do the same sliding across my bottom lip as April licked and slurped on it from above. Soon both cocks were wet and slippery from our saliva and slid against each other between our mouths. Both men moaned with pleasure as their pricks rubbed against our lapping tongues and each other.

I let out a deep moan as Lee stopped rubbing his cockhead in my slit and forced the full length deep in my tight cunt. With each stroke he thrust me forward knocking April too so that our clits ground against each other. The movement also had our mouths bouncing all over the two fucking cocks beside us.

"Uuurg girls, that's terrific," groaned Daddy. "Lee, fuck her hard it's making their mouths go all over our cocks here. Don't forget April make sure you give her a good hard fucking too."

Lee looked up and acknowledged Daddy's reminder. He slipped his cock out of my pussy and placed it against April's hole. I groaned my disappointment and April moaned her satisfaction as Lee pushed his cock deep into her cunt and started pumping again. As he pumped he was pushing down on April's bum which ground her harder against my clit. I started to moan even louder around Daddy's cock.

"Christ, Lee," shouted Daddy, "May's about to cum, make sure you're back in her cunt so she can cum all over that hard prick of yours."

Moments later Lee was back in my pussy again. "Mmm .. mmmmmph …. Mmmmmrrrrgh" was all I could manage as my first orgasm broke through my little body. I bucked up hard against his invading cock mashing my clit against April's.

"Nrrrrgh fuck, May," cried out April, "I'm going to cum … aaah … aaah … too."

Lee managed to extract his cock from my clasping cunt muscles just in time to fuck back into April's hole as she climaxed.

"Ooooh …. Fuck yes, yessss .. aaaah … aaaaaaah." She yelled tipping her head back.

Lee slowed his fucking to a respectable speed as we tried to recover. Daddy and Grandpa sat back on their heels with their stiff bouncing cocks dripping with our saliva.

"Time for a change," Suggested Grandpa. "April, sweetheart, come and sit on your Grandpa's poor old dick. May why don't you get some of your Daddy's cock in you the same way and Lee can take a short break."

"Oooh Grandpa," enthused April, "it's about time that nice big fat cock of yours was buried in my little pussy again."

Lee was trying not to look shocked as we discussed the various combinations of getting fucked by our Daddy and Grandpa. He was rubbing his cum slick prick and probably didn't care any longer.

Daddy and Grandpa lay flat on the table side by side as April and I lowered our dripping pussies onto their cocks. April screwed up her face as she worked herself down on Grandpa's thick cock. Her little pussy stretched to the limit to accommodate his girth but the look of pleasure on her face as she sat with Grandpa's cock buried to the hilt made it all worthwhile.

"Oooh Grandpa," she moaned, "I just love having your fat old cock in my pussy. I'm going to milk it dry. I want to feel your Grandpa juice spurting up inside me."

"Mmmm April," cooed Grandpa, "I love having your tight pussy wrapped around my cock too, honey. Old Grandpa is going to make your wish come true but not before you've cum all over my prick at least twice."

"Ooh let's have a race," I suggested, "whoever makes us cum first is the winner."

"Right," said Daddy giving my breasts a squeeze and lifting his hips up to push his cock deeper in my saturated pussy, "you're on."

I started to slide up and down Daddy's cock moving my hips at the same time to gain maximum contact on my clit. Both Daddy and Grandpa slipped their hands around our smooth bottom cheeks to help us bounce on their thrusting pricks. April leaned forward and started to suck on Grandpa's mouth as she pounded on his cock. Her position exposed her stretched pussy and tight little rosebud to Lee who was watching prick in hand.

Grandpa had seen Lee's eyes light up when April bent forward and called him over. "Hey, Lee, lend a hand. The girls love their arseholes played with while they're fucking. Come over and see what you can do."

Lee approached and I turned my head to smile at him. "Yea, Lee, aaah … aaah ..stick your fingers in my pussy aaah ..aaah .. to make them nice and wet then push them up our aaah … aaah ..arseholes." I panted.

Lee had to stick a finger from each hand up my pussy alongside Daddy's pumping prick as he couldn't get one in April's. Both Daddy and I moaned as we felt first one finger then the other push into my pussy to coat them in my slippery sex juice. Then he placed one each against April and my arseholes.

"Oh – my – gaaaaaaawd," groaned April as Lee's finger sunk to the second knuckle in her tight anus. "Yeah, Lee, yessss. Aaaaaaah … push your finger deep up my arse. That's right, now …aaah .. aaaah .. push it in and out. Fuck my bumhole with your finger."


I leant forward to give Lee better access then felt him do the same to me. "Fuck, Lee, fuck yesss. Daddy, Lee's fucking my arsehole …aaaaaaah … ooooh god yesssss."

"I know, sweetpea," groaned Daddy, "its rubbing against my cock ..nrrrrgh fuck yess."

I felt Daddy step up his pumping as he got extra stimulation from Lee's finger in my anus. I knew it wouldn't be long before we both came.

"Harder, Daddy. Fuck me harder ..oooh …aaah … aaaah … oooooh Daddy I'm going to …aaah .. aaaaaah .. cum soon."

"Yess Grandpa, fuck my tight little hole .. uuuh … uuuh … oooh fuck ..aahh going to cum .."

"Aaaaaah .. nearly …aaah … aaaaahaooo .. there, Daddy"

"Yes, yes, yesss, nrrrrrgggh"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck …. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh."

We both screamed in ecstasy as we orgasmed simultaneously on Daddy and Grandpa's cocks, a finger buried deep in our rectums. Our cum leaked over their balls and down the crack of the arses and they both steeled themselves against cumming themselves. Our movements slowed a little but we were both wanting more, and more than anything we wanted a cunt full of our Daddy and Grandpa's cum.

Lee broke the initial pause. "Oooh fuck, that's soo hot. I need to fuck something soon my cock's aching." He complained.

"Here Lee," replied Grandpa helpfully easing open April's bum cheeks, "why not use this." Indicating April's opened anus. "Stick it in her cunt first to get it nice and slippery." He said kindly slipping his own cock from April's dripping pussy.

"Oooh Grandpa," moaned April as Lee shafted his prick deep into her pussy, "I'm not sure I can fit both your fat cock in my pussy and Lee in my arsehole at the same time."

"No such word as can't" admonished Grandpa oiling April's anus with some of her own cum juice. "Come on lad, let me get my cock back in her tight little cunt first."

Grandpa squeezed his thick member back into April's well fucked hole and then held open her bum cheeks. Lee got up on the table and pressed the head of his cock against April's slipperly rosebud. Using a constant pressure he eased the head past her sphincter then deep into her rectum.

"Nnnnnrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh," growled April, "Fuck I've nnnnnrg .. never been so .. hrrrragggh ..full of cock. Wait a minute, let me get used to this."

True.Brit
True.Brit
521 Followers
12