Sweet Sister Ch. 20

Story Info
Happy Holidays at the Hedonist Holiday Villas.
3.9k words
4.58
63.7k
10

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers

Sweet Sister Ch. 20 – Happy Holidays

A coach was waiting at the airport to take us to the villa complex. It was the first time us girls had gone on one of these holidays and were very excited by the prospect. The complex hosted Hedonist Holidays where open minded families and couples could enjoy .. er .. similar activites.

The staff too were trained to cater for the guests' every whim and fancy and 'special' facilities were available for even the most outlandish requests.

When we entered the complex it could have been any normal resort. The male staff wore tropical style white uniform and the female staff short skirts and white blouses. A short stocky gentleman with plenty of gold braid on his shoulder greeted us and got Daddy and Uncle Jim to register.

[Ooops I didn't explain – it's me, Sam, taken over the writing again. May or even April will be back when I get pissed off with it again.]

Our bags were taken to our villa by a team of bell boys and we all trooped after them to see our new home for the next two weeks.

It was very impressive with stone floors and lots of dark wood everywhere. The bathrooms were large with open wet rooms, spa baths and enormous stone washbasins. Us girls shared a room at our own request, Alan was on his own (for now!) and so was Daddy. Uncle Jim and Aunt Polly shared, naturally, and Aunty June had another.

After a freshen up we all met down at the pool bar us in bikinis, the boys in swim shorts and tees and Aunt Polly and Aunty June elected to wear the sarongs provided by the complex, tied in knots covering their breasts. There were other people around in various states of dress or undress. Some of the women sat in the seating areas, topless, enjoying cocktails and chatting to their friends. There were other youngsters of around our ages most of whom wore swimming costumes as they crashed in and played in the pool.

We sat around a large table and waited for our drinks to arrive. Alan kept looking over at a black woman sat at the next table with her family. She wore her sarong around her waist and was leaning forward at the table so that her large breasts rested on it. Between them she had a tall drink with lots of greenery in it and was sucking the liquid up through a straw. Not surprisingly it wasn't long before she noticed Alan staring and turned to him and smiled. At the same time she placed her hands either side of her large tits and drew them up and down the glass.

Alan's jaw dropped open and a bulge appeared in his swim shorts.

"Alan," I snapped, "stop staring will you. You look like you've never seen tits before."

"I haven't seen black ones before, except on National Geographic, and not ones with nipples that size." He snottily retorted.

I had to admit that the nipples did resemble two small boys' willies and the action she was performing on her glass had the old familiar feeling stirring between my legs.

She got up and came over to us. "Hello all." She began. "My name's Reanna, that's my husband, Will, over there and my two children Roxanne and Gilbert. "You just arrived?"

We all introduced ourselves to her and Alan introduced himself to her breasts.

"I have to say you have a fine boy here." She continued looking Alan up and down, then fixing on his extended crotch. "Do you mind if I ..?"

Without finishing she sat next to Alan and reached out to brazenly squeeze his erection through his shorts.

"Please be our guest," Smiled Daddy, "and Alan, I'm sure will be delighted."

We all sat speechless as Reanna pulled Alan's shorts down at the front and lifted out his now fully erect cock and balls. She weight his balls in one hand while she stroked his cock up and down a few times as if fascinated. Then she smiled and knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts clean off with Alan helping by lifting his bum off the seat. From the table she reached for the olive oil from the cruet and poured a cupful into her hand before letting it drip from her palm onto Alan's prick.

Alan gasped as Reanna's hand smoothed in the oil all over his cock and into his bald nut sack. When she felt that it was slick enough she wrapped her ample breasts around his stiffness and started a steady up and down motion.

"Oooh baby boy," she cooed, "what a lovely cock you have. Reanna's going to make you have a lovely cum all over her boobs."

Reanna's long nipples rubbed hard against Alan's tummy as she pumped her tits up and down his slippery cock. She dropped her chin to her chest and let the tip of Alan's cock slip into her mouth on the down-stroke. Alan tried to thrust up against her but she held him firmly across the thighs making movement almost impossible: Reanna was in charge.

We all watched mesmerised as she took Alan closer and closer to orgasm, then when it was almost too late eased back slowed and started again. Three or four times she managed the trip until Alan could stand no more.

"Oh my god, oh my god … I'm going to cum … Reanna, I'm going to shoot." He gasped.

"That's my good boy, make Reanna's tits all wet with your lovely cum. Shoot your lovely white cum all over my black tits. Mmmm what a perfect contrast. Come on Alan, shoot for Reanna." She encouraged.

"Yess, Reannnnnnnnnaaaaa …. Nnnnnrgggh ………….. nrrrrrggghhh." Alan groaned with every stream of cum.

His first spurt splattered against the bottom of her chin and cascaded down over her lovely big breasts. Leaning back a little she took the second, third, forth and fifth directly over her large mammaries using her hand to rub it in.

"Mmmmm … mmmmm .. yes, ooooh yes … wet my titties, Alan. I love boy cum all over my tits. Look how shiny they all are." She enthused rubbing a big dollop into each of her extended nipples.

After squeezing every last drop from the end of Alan's knob she stood and thanked us all for our indulgence. She went back to her table clasping her two jiggling breasts up like trophies to show her family.

May, April, Alan and I just looked at each other incredulous of what had just happened. The others just laughed.

"That's what Hedonist Holidays are all about, Sam," chucked Aunt Polly, "just good wholesome fun. Now time to eat, have a look at the menu girls and boys." She was still grinning at looked at us expectantly.

I picked up the menu from the table and looked at the fare: My eyes stood out on stalks. On one side of the menu there was "Lunches" with standard and local light meals like steak sandwiches and chips, Nasi Goreng, etc. On the other side was "Side Orders". These were all together different and looked something like this:

1. Digital Stimulation

2. Nipple Massage

3. Oral

3a BJ Male

3b BJ Female

3c Cunnilingus Male

3d Cunnilingus Female

"Didn't you look at the room service menu, guys," Asked Aunty June. "There is similar stuff there but a bit more varied." She laughed.

"Wow," cut in April, "Mummy, can I have the Club Sandwich and a side order of "Masturbation With Toy, Female, with Lubricant?"

"Oooh, I was going to have that." Pouted May. "Alright then, I'll have the Cheese Toastie with Digital Stimulation."

We all laughed and the others chose similar items from the menu. We were still laughing when the waiter came over for our order.

"Are we ready to order?" He asked with pad at the ready.

He went around the table confirming the orders as he went. "Digital Stimulation." He repeated. "How would you like your fingers Miss, thick or thin, one, two three or four fingers?"

This was service to a new level for us. We all eventually confirmed the details of our orders and had another round of drinks. We chatted nervously until the order arrived with an entourage of male and female waiting staff ready to fulfil our wishes. The food was first set out in front of us and then the waiters and waitresses arranged themselves between us per our instructions.

May spread her legs to a rather handsome waiter her helped her undo the ties on her bikini bottoms before kneeling between her thighs. Wasting no time he started to rub a finger up and down her smooth and already damp slit. She settled her feet on the carefully designed foot-rests attached to the table tipping her pussy upwards. She moaned sensually as the waiter inserted a finger into her now wet hole.

A beautiful dark skinned waitress settled in front of April's upturned pussy and started to rub a long red dildo along her slit. Before long the corkscrewed toy was slipping in and out of her slopping hole while her club sandwich rested on the table with only one bite out of it.

Except for Alan, who decided to rest this one out, Daddy and Uncle Jim had chosen a hand job each as they were hungry and didn't think they'd manage anything else and eat too. Two waitresses donned specially designed gel gloves, pre-lubricated, and started to stoke their semi-erect cocks.

Specially designed kneeling chairs were brought for Aunt Polly, Aunty June and myself who had all elected to have Cunnilingus Female. The waitresses lay on their backs with their heads on the rests between our legs giving them easy access to our dripping pussies. I gasped delighted as a soft tongue brushed from my anus to my clit in one smooth lick.

"Aunt Polly," I asked between moans, " w w w ..why is it that some of the aaaah …waiters have yellow cummerbunds … ooohh ..and some green and the same with the wa .. aa ..a a ..itresses' scarves?"

"Mmmm .. that's good … it denotes their experience, Sam." Groaned back Aunt Polly. "Yellow are just beginners, less that 6 .. .mmmmm … months generally, green they get after they ppp …ooooh … pass their tests. Www.. ww.. watch for the red ones .. they are Mmmm .. mmmm .. Masters."

"Oooh …. Aaah …. Aaahh … well this one's yellow," I managed stroking my licker's hair and easing her a little tighter against my tingling pussy, "and she's doing just aaaah … aaah ..fine."

"It's not just … ooooh yessss … ability, " Aunty June chimed in, "it's experience. I nearly aaaaahh .. aah ..aah .. drowned a yellow last time I was here as he didn't know what to do with a mmmmmmm … oh god just there … squirter."

I noticed that Aunty June had a red between her legs. She had come equipped with more towels that the others had and was constantly looking at Aunty June's reactions.

From beside me I heard the familiar sounds of April and May cumming together as their pussies got a dual pounding. May bucked up against the invading fingers and thumb that circled against her clit while April's hips thrust forward allowing deep access to the slick dildo.

The distraction foiled my concentration and I felt my orgasm come welling up from deep inside.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" I shrieked. My waitress had peeled my lips apart with her fingers and was lashing her tongue hard across my clit. "Aaaahh .. aahh .. aaahh. Yes, yes, yesyesyesyes …. Nnnnnnrrgghh."

Her tongue burrowed deep into my spasming hole while a finger pressed hard onto my clit to keep the energy going. My hands, clasped either side of her head, crushed her hard against my soaking slit and I could feel her swallowing hard as I came in her mouth. My rapidly gyrating hips eventually slowed as she expertly brought me back down to earth panting heavily.

"Ooooh .. aah …ah .. if this girl's inexperienced," I gasped, "I can't wait to try a master."

The girl between my legs beamed up at me her eyes smiling brightly at the compliment. She continued to sooth my body while I collected myself enough to finish my lunch. I looked around at the others who were pretty close to finishing themselves.

Aunty June was looking towards Daddy as her licker took her close to orgasm. "Ooh Bob, cum for me. I always cum much harder watching you shoot off."

There was something in her eyes as she watched Daddy being stroked. I couldn't quite put my finger on that look at the time I just knew my Daddy was going to cum and Aunty June was just behind him. Her waitress fingered one of the towels close by nervously, expecting a heavy shower at any moment, and not a cloud in the sky.

"Oooh yes Bob, cum, cum for me .. aaahh … aaaah … ahaaaaaaaahhh … yes, spray it, let me see you shoot your hot cum … ohmygod … oooooh … yesss … yessss .. I'm cumming.

"Nrrrrgh … here it comes June .." groaned Daddy, "I'm cumming for you … nnnnnrrrrrgh"

Streams of cum spat forth from Daddy's piss slit and arched into the air. The waitress continued to stroke his cock until his cum was barely seeping out and running down over the gloved hand. She used a napkin to clean up the remnant strands of cum and stood back.

"Mmmm … aaaahhh .. your lovely hot cum, I love it Bob … aaaah …aaah .." she screamed.

Her licker ducked back suddenly at the same time as ramming two fingers deep into her spurting pussy and frigging them in and out rapidly. Her juices spattered on the stone flagging and washed down the waitress's arm and dripped in streams from her elbow. Aunt June shuddered visibly and another orgasmic wave flushed through her body soaking her thighs and the kneeling chair. Slowly the power of the shock waves ebbed and she collapsed forwards onto the table. The waitress took her cue and mopped up Aunty June's cum with the towels, smoothing down her drenched pussy and thighs.

Aunt Polly and Uncle Jim came soon afterwards. Uncle Jim's cum shot out over the table some landing on his sandwich. Aunt Polly wasted no time in scooping up the sandwich and wolfing it down with a broad grin.

We relaxed around the pool area until our lunch had gone down then us youngsters decided to go to the beach. We wound our way down the narrow path overhung by exotic flora to the white sandy beach. There were several thatched sun shades set out along the secluded bay and beach loungers and towels were freely available. Several other families and couples lay around taking in the sun all naked tanning their bodies.

As we made our way to the sea we passed one family lazily fucking under a sun shade. The father was spooned in behind his wife casually stroking his thick cock into her pussy while they watched their offspring fucking in missionary position beside them. As we passed they smiled and said hello and asked if we'd like to join them. Alan's cock had started to rise again but we declined the offer and said we'd take a swim first and maybe see them later.

"This place is amazing." Said April letting the warm water wash her feet. "If we're not totally fucked out when we leave here I'll be ever so surprised."

"You horny old goat April Jones," I teased and kicked a big splash of water at her. "All you think about is having that tight little pussy of yours filled by a tongue or cock."

"Hey, cheeky." Retorted April. "Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Anyway it's not true … sometimes I think about having my arsehole filled too."

We all laughed and dived into the warm tropical ocean.

We went out just far enough so that our feet just touched the bottom with our chins touching the water. Alan, April and May swam out to an anchored old tyre inner tube to play around. I was just about to follow when I suddenly felt something brush between my legs. I screamed startled and the water erupted in front of me revealing a masked man with a snorkel sticking out of his mouth.

"Sorry," he said removing the snorkel and pushing up his mask, "I didn't mean to scare you. I wasn't looking where I was going."

Another eruption beside him turned out to be his young wife. "I'm sure Rob could see perfectly well." She scolded. "He was probably eying up your pussy. Forgive us I am Suzy and this randy git is my husband. Incidentally you do have a rather beautiful pussy."

"Err, thanks." I returned. "I'm Sam and those are my, um, brother and sisters over there."

"Pleased to meet you." Said Rob followed by a rather painful silence.

"Err .. you have rather lovely little buds too." He continued as if searching for something to say pointing at my small submerged breasts. "Would you mind awfully if we had a touch?" He enquired.

He didn't wait for an answer and I felt his hands fondle my small firm tits. They were joined by Suzy's and soon I felt fingers squeezing my erect nipples and a familiar tingling in my pussy. Suzy's lips found mine and she gave me a deep tonguey kiss which I happily returned. I jumped a little when I felt something hard slip between my legs and noticed that Rob didn't have his snorkel on any longer. I looked down through the clear water and saw (and felt) the snorkel tube as he sawed it back and forth along my exposed slit.

I moaned into Suzy's mouth and she broke the kiss. "Oooh Sam," she cooed, "you have such an exquisite body. We'd really like to fuck you. Touch Rob's cock, I bet it's very hard right now."

I reached down and sure enough Rob's cock was as stiff as his snorkel. He thrust it into my hand as I slowly wanked it up and down. Suzy dropped her hand and started to massage my throbbing clit. Never one to resist a big hard cock I smiled in agreement and went to swim into the beach.

"No, no Sam," said Suzy slipping a finger into my hole, "right here. Oooh Rob she's sooo tight. Ooh Sam will you let Rob push his big hard cock into your pussy and fuck you?"

What could I say? With Suzy's fingers pumping into my hot pussy and hands all over my aching tits I was hotting up quite nicely. "Mmm Suzy," I mewed giving Rob's cock a squeeze, "Rob's cock is really hard and sooo big do think it'll fit in my tight little pussy?"

"Well I might have to help you a bit first, Sam." She said turning me towards her. Rob held me under my arms and Suzy lifted me up until my pussy was just clear of the water with my thighs resting on her shoulders. She smiled wickedly then dived into my smooth pussy lips with her mouth.

"Aaaah … Suzy, yes. Tongue my pussy and make me all ready for Rob's big prick. Mmmmm … oh lick me, suck my cunt." I groaned.

With her tongue slipping in and out of my slit and all over my clit, the water lapping against me, she had me writhing with pleasure in moments. Rob played with my nipples as Suzy did her stuff.

"Christ Suzy …aah .. aaaah .. ahhh .. you'll make me cum." I panted.

"Go on Sam," urged Rob, "cum in her mouth."

"Ooooh god Rob, aaaah … ahhhh …. Oooh … I'm going to cum …. Oh .. ooh .. ooh .. I'm cuuuuuuummmmmiiing." I balled as Suzy latched onto my stiff and very sensitive clit.

Hands were everywhere now, turning me around. I didn't know which way was up and still mid-orgasm I felt Rob's cock press urgently against my cunt entrance. I was pressed between Rob in front and Suzy wrapped around me from behind as I slid delightfully down onto Rob's beautiful erection.

They held me tightly as I came again all over Rob's hot prick buried deep in my cunt. I latched my lips onto Rob's and our tongues fought with each others' as Suzy slowly started to ride me up and down her husband's cock. Her hands were all over me, fondling my breasts then slipping further down to torture my clit. I don't think I really stopped cumming as the two of them worked my small body expertly.

"God, Rob, she's sooo hot. Is she lovely and tight around your cock? Pump her my lovely, pump her full of cum." She gasped.

I felt her gyrations as she worked herself off against me, her pussy bouncing off my bum and legs as hers entwined with mine that were clamped around Rob's hips.

"I can't hold out much longer Suzy." Rob moaned, "Her lovely pussy is milking my cock so hard. Ooooh god, Suze, I'm going to cum … Sam, I'm going to shoot .."

"Pleeeease Rob, fuck me, fuck me real hard. I want your sperm. I want you to fill my little pussy with your hot spunk. Ooooh …. Aaah … aaah …. Fuck me, fuck me." I managed through my incoherent gabbling.

"God Sam, here it is, I'm going to cum in you …. Nnnnnnnnrrrrrgrh … aaaaahh."

I felt his body tense then he rammed his cock deep into me bouncing off my cervix as his cock exploded its hot sperm deep into my hole. At the same time Suzy crushed her hot pussy against me breathing rapidly in my ear.

True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers
12