Sweet Submission

Story Info
A dominant male controls her orgasm...
2.1k words
4.74
37k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The jackal writhed and moaned, eyes closed and lips parted in lust as her partner, a pale feline with the faintest, most alluring tinge of violet to his fur, thrust his fingers lazily into her cunt. A true Anubian jackal with black fur, Ahmenset whimpered and bucked her hips, the three golden hoops in her ear jingling lightly against one another. She never removed them, not even for sex, but she'd had little time to prepare as her mate had jumped her coming out of the shower with one thing and one thing alone on his mind.

And she wouldn't have minded so much, after all, that they were going to be late for their dinner reservation if he hadn't brought her to the edge of orgasm twice already, backing her off from the point of no return with a skill that shocked her each and every single time. The feline licked her juices from his soaked fingers and purred in her ear, sinking his cock slowly into her as he covered her body with his own, the jackal on her back with no way to escape. She clung to him and begged, words melding into whimpers that would not be heard.

"Please!" She mumbled, eyes closed and ears folded back submissively. "Please don't do this again... Just fuck me this time, please..." She shuddered as he thrust deeply, grinding lustfully over that bunch of nerves inside her pussy that was her g-spot. "Please... I need more -- ah! -- I need it! You!"

Ace grinned, pinning her wrists down over her head as she squirmed and wriggled helplessly. It was not that she was particularly weak, but once he got her in a certain position there was little to nothing she could do to throw him off, even as her heart pounded and desire thrummed to a crescendo of heat in her loins. The feline swished his long tail, brushing her legs, and leaned further over her, muscle bulging appealing as he forced his weight down onto her wrists.

"Say that again," he purred, ears flicking as if to better catch her words, cock still and throbbing within her hot passage. "I don't think I quite understand what you want."

Ahmenset groaned and shook her head, turning her head from one side to the other, the flicker of cool from the bed sheets giving barely any respite at all to her flaming cheeks.

"Why do you do this to me?" She whined, giving him her best plaintive look. "You know you want this as much as I do?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, do I? And what do I want?"

Licking her lips, she fluttered her eyelashes up at him.

"You want me to orgasm too. You want to feel me squeezing around you, my body begging you to cum too. Admit it. I know you do."

Ace smirked and, for the briefest of moments, she thought she'd won. The jackal's face lifted and she strained to reach his lips, tongue poking marginally between her own, her desire a physical force that leapt between them as a spark of crackling energy.

Yet, to her dismay, Ace, pulled back with a grin and gave a roll of his hips that sent his cock driving up to her cervix, filling her to the brim, yet not allowing her that release she so craved. Groaning, Ahmenset clenched her teeth together, a muscle jumping in the corner of her jaw. Her partner only chuckled wickedly with a flick of his tail and thrust languidly, rolling his hips as if he had all the time in the world to take her over and over again without any promise whatsoever of her release.

He was, after all, a feline who knew what he wanted. And he wasn't about to let her say what he could or couldn't do when need fired up so lustfully in his body. His whiskers quivered and he brushed her cheek with his lips: a chaste kiss.

"Well, aren't you a little minx? It's been a long time since I heard you speak like that." He stroked his whiskers, holding her down with just the one paw. "But why should I let you have your fun when I'm already having so much of my own? Maybe this is just what I want."

Hissing softly, he gripped her tightly, chest rising as his back arched in that feline fashion. The jackal moaned beneath him, his cock not enough to bring her over the edge, yet more than enough to make every nerve in her body thrum with raw need. Ahmenset groaned, the sound coming out as much as she tried to stifle her need. Ace knew just what would rile her up each and every time he fucked her.

It was one of the things she loved about him.

The feline released her wrists, certain that the Anubian jackal was not going anywhere, and pulled out sharply. Submissively, she whined and pulled her paws up to her chest, on either side of a pair of full breasts with pink, pert nipples just begging to be sucked and teased. And who would he have been to deny her that? Ace rumbled a growl and dipped his muzzle to her breasts, nuzzling around each in turn and pressing his head between them. And Ahmenset allowed him to enjoy every inch of her, only tentatively running her paws down his back over and over again, fingers lightly adoring his buttocks with the faintest of fluttering touches.

Completely at ease with his control over her, the cat hissed lustfully as he nipped her breasts, allowing his sharp teeth to catch and pull at her nipples. Although she growled, she didn't make a move to stop him; he would only swat her paws away anyway. Her heart swelled with pleasure, submitting to her dominant male as the cat licked her nipples, raspy tongue scraping over them until she couldn't help but reach for his cock. She would later pretend that she'd only acted so submissively in pleasing him because she needed a distraction, but pumping his cock made her shiver, closing her paw around the smooth, warm flesh.

Truly, however, she needed to have her dominant over her too.

Rolling out a purr, Ace turned her over onto all fours, hitching her hips up to the perfect height for him. She should have been embarrassed at how her tail flicked up over her perfectly rounded buttocks, but she only wriggled back and yipped eagerly, gyrating her hips as if she could get him to fill her and get her off right there and then.

But all the feline did was thrust two fingers and then a third into her slick, wet cunt, driving in deeply with his fingertips curled up against her g-spot. Ahmenset howled and arched her back, head bowing submissively down to her paws as he pressed his thumb over her clit. Racing to the edge, her body flushed with heat and she dug her fingers into the bed, slamming her hips back as her cunny squelched lewdly and gripped his fingers.

So close... Panting, she allowed her tongue to loll out, lips curling up as she balanced on the precipice. But Ace wasn't about to let her get off that easily and his thumb drifted away from her throbbing, pulsing clit, swollen with blood. Shrieking as orgasm slipped away from her desperate grasp like water through her fingers, Ahmenset peeled her lips back from her teeth in an uncharacteristic snarl. Ace flicked his ears, amused by her pathetic show of control that she never truly had over him. Had she really tried to intimidate him?

Ace grinned, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth wickedly. A jackal with a bit of fight with her needed to be taught a lesson.

And that form of a lesson came in being teased with the lure of orgasm...over and over again. Knowing her body better than she knew it herself, Ace purred and flicked his tongue over her clit, rapidly driving her to the peak again and again and again. Her orgasms could have been beautiful, explosive, and yet he denied her each and every one, instead forcing her need into ever increasing peaks, climbing the mountains bit by bit. Sweat matted her fur and she licked her lips and muzzle over and over again, her mouth too dry to salivate.

He allowed her no respite, merciless in his attack. The feline's hard cock bobbed out of reach, but when she reached for him again, he pushed her away, a warning hiss telling her exactly where her place was. The jackal moaned. As if she needed reminding.

His fingers drove into her harder and faster, sparing her clit no attention as she bucked and cried out for release, words mumbled together into a stream of near enough incoherent desire. While Ace purred and took every bit of pleasure he could from her predicament, Ahmenset moaned and whimpered and rocked her body in pleading grinds. That had always worked before! It had always pushed him far enough to ram into her with raw, unhindered need!

But the feline was stronger than her -- far, far stronger. Grinding her teeth together, she pressed her nose between her arms and heaved for breath, breasts squashed into the bed as she hiked her hips up as high as she possibly could.

"Please!" She growled, breaking in the moment as he rubbed her clit, circling it with the tip of his finger. "Please -- I need this! I need you! Why won't you let me get off?"

She thrust a paw between her legs, reaching desperately for her clit, but Ace was too quick for her, slapping back.

"Paws away!" He snapped. "Did I say you could touch yourself?"

Eyes wet with frustrating moisture, she groaned and shook her head.

"N-n-no..."

His eyes burned into the back of her head, yet she could not turn and let him see her gold-edged eyes spilling over with yearning.

"You're mine to use," he growled, slamming his fingers into her even as she howled and rocked back onto his paw, needing and craving more. "Remember that, my sweet jackal. You get what I give you and that alone."

Grabbing her hips, he slammed in, leaning over her as he threw the full weight of his body behind his thrusts. She rocked forward, whimpering and whining even as her pussy clenched and rippled, so very close to an orgasm that only he could give her. His hissed words whispered over her ear in a rush of breath.

"And I can still fill you with kitty cream even if you don't get off, my hungry little pup."

"Please," she moaned, pushing back as he thrust into her. "Please let me... I'll do anything for you."

His eyes sparkled, the figurative cat with the cream.

"Anything?"

She nodded fervently, chin bumping into the mattress as words spilled out one over the other.

"Yes, yes -- anything! Anything at all, just let me!"

Arching over her, Ace purred in her ear, driving in suddenly with short, sharp thrusts, staying as deep as possible. Every inch of his smooth cock filled her depths and Ace gasped, holding herself up from the bed with arms that shook so badly that it was a wonder she didn't tumble back down, muzzle first, into the sheets. Her dominant male's lips brushed the back of her neck, teeth tickling her skin in a love nip.

"Come for me."

On his cue, her eyes widened and she howled, his fingers suddenly squeezing and rubbing her clit. She needed no more to freefall over the cliff-edge, letting loose a ragged howl as pulse after pulse of ecstasy rippled through her body. Losing control of her limbs, Ahmenset collapsed to the bed, her rump only held up by her partner's paws, the claws of his free paw digging into her hip as he drove in furiously, yowling as the twitching and clenching of her cunt rendering holding back impossible.

Ears splayed, the feline rumbled and hissed roughly as he spilled his seed, each spurt filling her beyond the limits of her body. Cum drooled out around his shaft, soaking her inner thighs as they made a mess of the bed, two hot bodies slowly crumpling into a sexually exhausted pile on the bed. Stretching out atop his jackal, Ace purred and kissed the back of her shoulder blades softly, yet with an irrevocably possessive touch.

After all, she was his and his alone. Even if he did like to remind her from time to time. That was part of the fun.

"You only orgasm for me."