Sweet Sue Ch. 01

Story Info
More assistance from cowboys than Sue had planned on.
1.6k words
3.28
58.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ianthe
Ianthe
2 Followers

Sue Ellen Bridges was in trouble. On the way back from a job interview in Bisbee her car had broken down, and she was now stranded in the middle of nowhere. She waited about thirty minutes, but it was nearing noon and not a single car had gone by. The hot Arizona sun would soon be deadly if she didn’t get some water and shade quick so she decided to try taking off on foot.

Sue crawled into the back seat and tugged off her plain suit and heals she had worn for her interview. There was no way she was walking to town in that. Sue slide into a pair of old denim jeans, a tee shirt, and boots, thanking God the entire time for having accidentally left them in the trunk after visiting her parents a couple weeks ago. She quickly grabbed her back pack from the back seat and her half full bottle of Arrowhead water and was off on her way down the highway.

After walking for what seemed like forever she spotted a small one story rickety looking building on the horizon. There at the side of the road stood the High and Dry Saloon, as the beat up sign proclaimed. It’s name suited it to a T. The building had to have been at least fifty years old. It was a run down shabby looking shack made out of battered, aged grey wood. It wasn’t much that’s for sure, but it did have two dirty trucks and a car parked out in front of it and hopefully ... a phone inside. In spite of her aching feet, Sue picked up her stride grateful that relief from the blazing sun was in sight.

Sue reached the building and stepped up onto the narrow porch along it’s front. The boards were uneven and sunken in some spots. The porch groaned as the boards beneath her feet sank. Sue lost her balance, and was only able to stop herself from falling by catching herself on a long wooden rail.

“Quaint,” she muttered. “This place must be ancient. It even has a hitching post One things for sure ... it’s defiantly not up to code.” Anxious to get off the unsteady porch she opened the door of the bar and let herself in. As her eyes adjusted to the shade, she took in the dim interior and the three men inside.

-------------------------------------------------

Johnny and his two friends had heard something happening on the front porch. “Probably another rich snowbird that’s gotten themselves lost,” he muttered to his two companions. They all turned around to the sight of the door opening and the lovely surprise it revealed, framed in the bright blinding sunlight.

There stood a five foot six, twenty something woman, and she was a sight to behold. Long natural bleach blonde hair pulled back in a red bandana. Wearing jeans and a plain white cotton t-shirt, so soaked in sweat you could see right through it to the white lacy bra beneath. Her faced was flushed with the heat making her dark blue shine in comparison the redness of her cheeks and lips.

She took a deep breath, drawing all three men’s eyes to her generously endowed chest. She was wasn’t too big or too small. Her breasts were just right. About a 36 C, just enough to please a man. And please them she did. She may have been dressed like a cowgirl, but all three men could tell that this woman was pure class. She was every cowboy’s dream ... hot sex in denim.

----------------------------------------------

“Hello,” she said tentatively, walking further into the room.

The room was hot, dusty, and small. It had obviously not been used ,or cleaned, in a very long time. All the chairs had been placed upside down on the tables and covered with dropcloths, which were further covered with a fine layer of Arizona dust. In fact the only thing not covered in dust, was the bar. It was old and scarred, but clean, with a couple bar stools in front of it and a dirty mirror and some bottles of alcohol displayed in back. Two cowboys sat on the stools and another was hunched over the bar in back. All were oggling her.

“ Excuse me. My car broke down about a mile away from here. I was wondering if I could use your phone?”

Her words seemed to snap the men out of their trance and all three sets of eyes returned to her face. The man behind the bar slowly straighten himself up and walked around the bar towards her. He was a rather average looking man. Brown hair, brown eyes, lightly tanned. About medium weight and just a couple inches taller than Sue herself. Still Sue felt uneasy and took a step back and he drew himself up uncomfortably close to her.

“Hi there.” the man said, looking down at her. “My name is Johnny. I own the bar. This here’s my friend’s Tex and Pete. They work on the Lazy K ranch that’s down the road away. Unfortunately, the bar doesn’t have a phone.”

“Oh, no,” she sighed, viably upset.

“I’m sorry, miss, but business has been poor lately. We haven’t had any need of a phone.”Johnny gestured to a stool. “Why don’t you come sit down, and we’ll see if we can’t work out a solution to your problem.”

She let herself be led over to the stool and sat down. Johnny resumed his place behind the bar and reached down to pull out a cold beer for her from the cooler at his feet.

“I just don’t know what to do.” Sue exclaimed. “My car won’t start and I have no idea what could be wrong with it. My friends aren’t expecting me back till tomorrow, so they won’t even know I’m missing!”

the cowboy sitting closest to her leaned towards her. He was tall, around six foot, and lean. His sandy blonde hair peaked out from beneath his cowboy hat. His face was tanned golden causing his blue eyes to shine. He smelled of sweat and horses and tobacco.

“ The ranch has a phone. We could swing by and see what’s wrong with your car and then take you back to the ranch so you can call your friends.” He turned to the other cowboy. “ Is that all right with you, Pete?”

“ I guess,” Pete muttered, not taking his gaze off Sue for a second.

Pete was kind of creepy. Good looking in that rugged cowboy way. Tall and lean like Tex, but with black hair and eyes that didn’t seem to hold any compassion whatsoever. Sue hesitated. She really wanted to get out of here and home. I guess this is my only option. She turned back to Tex.

“When can we leave?”

“Well, this is Pete and I’s day off. We were going to have a couple more drinks. We just got here. Do you mind waiting awhile?”

“No, that’s okay. You guys take your time.” She turned to Johnny. “Is there somewhere I can freshen up?”

He pointed towards a door on the wall, and she grabbed up her book bag and headed off to the restroom. “Just knock on the door if you’re ready to go and I’m not back,” she called back to them.

------------------------------------------------

“ Ugh!” Sue moaned stepping into the filthy restroom. It contained just a single open toilet a rusted sink and a wobbly chair someone must have dragged in from the main room.

She plopped her bookbag on the chair and went over to the mirror to survey the damage. She looked a mess. She was covered in sweat and dust. Her long, normally straight, hair looked like a bramble bush. Her t-shirt and jeans were filthy. Her feet were killing her! Her boots, though better than her abandoned heels, weren’t intended for the kind of walking she had done earlier. She slipped of her boots, arching her heels, and then proceeded to strip off the rest of her clothes leaving only her underwear on. Sue brushed out her hair and then ran her shirt and jeans under cold water and then rang them out. She tossed them over the back of the chair to dry and then began washing the dirt off her tired dust body with her bandana. She was so caught up she didn’t even notice the door opening a crack and the six eyes peering in at her.

The water felt so cold and clean. She ran the cloth all over her body savoring th feel. Down her arms and legs, across her waist, up her neck, and then finally she reached her breasts. She lifted her left breast from its cup, squeezing it her palm. She slowly caressed it with the damp cloth, leaving small droplets of water in it’s trail. Despite the heat, the water felt chilly and her nipple beaded. The men sucked in their breath at the sight of that lovely dusty pink nipple. She dropped it back into it’s cupped and proceeded to do the same to the right breast.

Johnny couldn’t stand it. He let out a moan, startling Sue. She jumped and turned, still holding her breast, just in time to see six eyes vanish and the door bang closed. She gasped, jammed her breast back into it’s cup and marched to the door swinging it open, standing there in only her flimsy damp underwear. The men feasted on the sight of her bare body.

----------------------------------------------

“Told ya she wanted some,” Pete muttered, with a smirk. The other two men turned to look at them, and then with a smile at each other they turned and strode towards her, eyes agleam and jeans a bulging.

Sue back up, but it was too late. Tex had her left arm and Johnny had her right. They slowly pulled her into the room. Pete stalked over to the door, locking it and flipping the welcome sign to closed.

“We is gonna have us some fun ....”

too be continued ...

Ianthe
Ianthe
2 Followers