Sweet Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God's all about love, sweet. Adam and Eve were sort of like brother and sister, you know?"

"You know what I mean! If anyone finds out that you're doing this, you'll get locked up. You should be locked up," she said as fiercely as she could.

"You don't mean that, Anni. I know you don't."

"I..." Anya hesitated. She was shocked, she was disgusted, she was furious - but it was Nina and Sam, her beautiful, smiling, good-natured cousins. She'd played with them when since she was a toddler. They'd never been anything but kind to her. Some of the happiest days of her life had been spent here in their beautiful house. And deep down, no matter how she might deny it, she'd always felt something for them that went deeper than just family love.

"...No. No, I don't," she admitted at last, sniffling. "I can't hate you. But...fuck it, Nina. This is such a mess. I can't just stay here, knowing that you're doing this, pretending it's not happening...and Sam said he wanted to do it with me!"

"He does. And so do I." Nina leant forward and kissed Anya full on the lips.

Anya was so stunned she simply sat there, still in her creased and rumpled nightgown, as Nina stroked her long black hair and slowly kissed the tears off her cheeks. Nina pulled away and said, "We won't make you do anything you don't want to do. But I'm going to be honest with you, sweet. Me and Sam are very into you. We have been for a long time. And I have the suspicion it's mutual."

"What? No, Nina, I mean...I love you, but not, not like that, I..." Anya found herself babbling. Even as she spoke, her body betrayed her. She could feel the first hint of that telltale wetness between her thighs. "I just can't," she finished, lamely.

"Have you ever tried, Anni? You're still a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yes, but...please, Nina, don't push me around. I'm not ready."

Nina gave her a grin that suggested she didn't quite believe her. She gave Anya another gentle kiss, this time on the forehead, and said, "Okay. No pressure, love. If you change your mind, you just tell me. Alright?

"Al-Alright."

Nina stood up. "Now come down for dinner, Anni. You haven't eaten anything all day, you must be starving. And we're going out tonight, me, Sam and our gang. You feel like joining?"

Just like that, it was as if the prior conversation had never happened. Anya gaped at her cousin. How could she so easily change the subject?

"Nina," Anya said, determined not to let the subject drop. "I need to know something. Who else knows about you and him?"

"Well, you do..." Nina began. Then she smiled wickedly. "You, and a few of Sam's girlfriends from town. Quite a few of them, actually. It's a big turn-on for them. Sometimes they join in."

She turned and left Anya staring after her in shock, disbelief and agonizing arousal.

*

It took Anya four days to decide. Four days during which Nina and Sam did everything in their considerable power to drive her crazy with lust. Unless their friends were visiting, they went around the house in nothing but their underwear, claiming it was because of the heat to dodge their mother's disapproval. Whenever they went to the beach with Anya, Nina went topless, and Sam made no effort to cover up the impressive erections that frequently tented his swimming trunks. When they went out to clubs and bars on the waterfront, Nina skilfully steered every group conversation towards the frank discussion of sex, encouraging her friends to scandalise Anya with lurid tales of their bedroom exploits. She also made sure to point out the various people in each gathering that she and Sam had fucked. It seemed that Sam had bedded half the girls in town, while Nina had been with a smaller but still sizeable number of both boys and girls. "It depends on the mood I'm in," she explained to Anya one night, when she was merry from wine and vodka shots. "If I want a good hard fuck I go with a boy. If I want someone gentle and sweet it's a girl. I won't say no to both at once, mind you," she added, giggling.

It was all very unsubtle, somewhat intimidating, and extremely effective. Anya went to bed wet and horny as hell every night. She listened to Karl and Valerie fuck each other senseless through the wall, and then thought of Nina and Sam down in the living room, doing the same. One morning, her aunt asked her why she looked so flushed and breathless at the dinner table; she said she'd just gone running, but in truth she'd been masturbating in the upstairs bathroom. She'd almost never done that before, but then again she'd never been this constantly aroused before.

Despite this relentless seduction, Nina was as good as her word in one respect. She and Sam didn't try to force Anya to do anything; they kept their hands to themselves, even when it was obvious they wanted to fondle her under the table or French-kiss her goodnight. Several young men (not to mention one or two girls) showed interest in Anya during their nights out, but the ever-watchful cousins never let them get hands-on with her, and kept her safe from the occasional overly-affectionate drunkard.

Even so, Anya was annoyed that her cousins were so blatantly trying to seduce her. On the fourth evening, having drunk a little more wine than she was used to, she confronted Nina in a secluded corner of the garden. "You promised no pressure, Nina. But you and Sam have done everything but hold me down and fuck me. You know I like you, but you're not giving me a choice!"

"Not my fault your hormones are all a-flutter, sweet," Nina replied, smirking. "But if it upsets you, we'll stop. I'll dress as a nun and send Sam off to join the army, so you don't get tempted."

"I'm serious, Nina."

Nina put her arm round Anya. "I know, love. And I mean it, we'll stop...encouraging you. You can have all the time you need to make up your mind, and we won't try to influence you either way."

Anya nodded, just about mollified. She sat down on the lawn, a bit unsteady from the wine, and Nina sat beside her. The sun was setting, and the waves in the bay below were tinted a glorious bloody red. The distant hills glowed softly in the dying light. Electric lights twinkled to life in the harbour as the bars and clubs opened for the evening. On the far horizon, silhouetted against the sinking sun, a cruise ship made its sedate way across the Mediterranean.

"It's beautiful," Anya said, at length. "I was always so jealous of you guys, living here, with this house and this garden and this view." She laughed quietly. "Some people dream about a penthouse in New York, but I'd settle for moving in with my cousins."

"We'd be happy to have you, sweet. Whatever your decision."

There was a brief silence. "Nina, how did you and Sam...you know...?" Anya asked shyly.

"Start fucking?" Nina grinned. "We've always been close. I mean, you knew us as kids. And since Papa was never around, and Mama was so busy, we pretty much had to raise ourselves. Mama's lovely, but she's a much better hostess than she is a mother. Always with her society dinners and her weekends in Paris. I think she sees us as fashion statements more than children."

Nina's smile was rueful, and for the first time in her life, Anya actually pitied her cousin. Her own family might be drab and dull, but they were also close and loving. Now that she thought about it, her aunt never seemed to say more than two words to Nina and Sam. And her perpetually absent, workaholic uncle made no secret of loving his money more than his children.

"Karl took care of us as much as he could, but when he went off to the army, it was just us most of the time. Sam had his girls, and I had boys and girls too, but that was just sex, it wasn't love. Me and Sam would cuddle up sometimes, when we just wanted company, and as we got older it started getting more serious. A few months ago, we talked it over, and decided we wanted to be lovers. Best decision we ever made, even if it had to be a secret one."

"But you can't keep it a secret forever, Nina. You said some of the girls in town know about it already."

"I know," Nina sighed. "Mama would go insane if she found out. Papa might even be moved to actually come see us. Karl would...I don't know. The people in town are easy-going, they don't judge us. But we aren't going to live here forever, we'll both be starting university in America soon. It's going to be hard to keep it up when we leave home."

"Will you, then?"

"I don't think I could live without him. We'll find some way to stay lovers, even if it means sneaking out to fuck in hotel rooms and car parks." Nina chuckled, but again, there was a slight edge of sadness to her voice.

"I hope you find a way," Anya said truthfully. All the shock and disgust she'd felt a few days ago had given way to a kind of sympathy. Yes, what her cousins were doing was wrong, but they were still good people. They deserved happiness.

"Thanks, Anni. You're a sweet girl. That's why we love you." She kissed Anya's cheek, a sisterly kiss.

They sat in silence, watching the last crimson glimmer of sunlight fade away. A cool breeze stirred the tree branches, and insects chirped in the bushes. The lights of the cruise ship vanished over the horizon.

"Nina," Anya said at last, her mouth dry and her heart thundering away. "I want it."

12