Sweet Summer: The Punishment

Story Info
Sam defends his beautiful sister from a cruel pervert.
12.5k words
4.5
121.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A continuation of the Sweet Summer series, but from a different point of view. A lot of action and a slightly darker tone in this story. All characters involved in sexual situations are aged 18 or over.]

*****

Sam awoke to see the first fiery rays of the Mediterranean sun breaking over the horizon. He lay there for a while savouring the silence. He'd always been an early riser; he loved the cool pre-dawn stillness, and the glory of the sunrise over the tranquil bay. The tall windows of his bedroom looked down over the lush slope of the garden and framed the handsome sprawl of the harbour in the distance.

The bedsheets shifted as Nina stirred in her sleep beside him. Sam gazed contentedly over at her. His sister looked almost ethereally beautiful, lying there with the white cotton sheets tracing the contours of her naked body. Her lovely face was calm, with just a hint of a smile on her delicate lips. Her ash-blonde hair glowed gently as the sunlight caught it. Sam found himself reaching out with one hand to stroke Nina's face, feeling the warmth of her skin, the lines of her fine high cheekbones. My girl, he thought.

Sam sported a prominent morning-glory erection as wonderful memories of the night before came flooding back. Nina had come home late from the bar where she worked, while he'd been dozing after a long hard day repairing boats down on the waterfront. She'd woken him with a kiss and whispered to him that she needed to unwind. The two of them were alone in the house this week, with their mother away in Italy and Karl and Valerie visiting a friend out of town, so they didn't need to be secretive. They'd tumbled into bed and fucked until well after midnight. Sam could still feel the scratches that Nina had left down his back when he made her come.

Furtively, like a child who knew he was being disobedient, Sam eased back the sheets to expose Nina's nakedness. His breath became quick and harsh with desire as he marvelled at her beauty. Her firm, full breasts were tanned the colour of pale honey, rising and falling gently as she breathed. Her nipples were delectable, standing out a rich dark red with large areolae. She was lying on her side, one strong slender leg curved over the other, and Sam could see the gorgeous pink lips of her cunt between her thighs. He woke up to this same sight nearly every morning, and it still made his heart pound excitedly. His already prodigious erection was now growing so hard it almost hurt.

He placed his hand gently on one of Nina's breasts, not squeezing it but simply relishing the warmth and smoothness of her skin. He moved a little closer to her until the thick engorged head of his cock just barely touched her thigh. Nina smiled sleepily and opened her beautiful emerald eyes as Sam kissed her on the lips.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi, babe. You sleep well?"

She nodded and kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth before she pulled away. "I was so tired last night." Her drowsy smile became mischievous as she glimpsed his erect cock. "I wonder why."

"Well, you're the one who woke me up for some fun," he pointed out

"And now you seem to be awake again," Nina said with a grin. Her hand snaked out and seized her brother's erection. Sam grunted as Nina's supple fingers gripped the long smooth shaft and stroked up and down it. It was fully erect now, close to ten inches long. Droplets of pre-come beaded on the swollen tip and dripped onto the bed.

Sam pressed closer to Nina and engaged her in a long, deep, urgent kiss, tasting her sweet mouth and probing her tongue with his own. She kept working his cock with her hand all the while. He repaid her graciously, slipping first one finger, then two, into the soft moist folds of her vagina, teasing her labia between his thumb and forefinger. She whimpered in pleasure and her hips rocked restlessly.

When the long kiss ended, Nina's breath was quick and her expression was almost desperate. All the sleepiness was gone from her eyes as she lay back and parted her legs, her breasts heaving. Her vulva was gleaming wet with arousal. "Now, Sam," she pleaded as she looked up at him. "I need it now." Sam didn't make her wait.

Sliding into her was pure heaven. She was exquisitely wet, and so incredibly warm. Sam was used to girls feeling tight around him - he knew, with some pride, that his cock was a lot bigger than average - but Nina's pussy gripped his erection as if they'd been made for each other. Even after all her lovers, and after so much attention from Sam's cock in particular, the hot throbbing walls of her vagina squeezed as pleasurably tight as they had when he'd first fucked her.

Nina's breasts bounced perkily as Sam thrust fast and hard inside her. His other girls often thought that Sam was hurting his sister when they saw how hard he fucked her, and certainly there was some pain in her passionate gasps and whimpers, but Sam knew that rough sex was Nina's favourite. He slowed his rhythm momentarily to kiss her, then sped up again, clutching her breasts hard. Nina moaned in joy and mirrored each of Sam's thrusts with the bucking of her hips. Her small strong fingers dug involuntarily into his straining back. She always left long scratches on him during sex; he wore them like trophies.

Nina had another habit that Sam liked very much: when she came, she came screaming. With the rest of the family away, Nina could be as vocal as she wished, and when Sam brought her to climax, she cried out his name at the top of her lungs. Grinning like a loon, Sam didn't stop. Over the months since they'd become lovers, he'd found that he could drive his oversexed sister half-mad with pleasure, making her come again and again without giving her a moment's respite. He could see tears of joy in her eyes as she reached another orgasm. Her warm juices gushed onto his cock as the convulsive pleasure shuddered through her. His sister was a major squirter.

Long joyous minutes passed by as Sam used every ounce of self control he possessed to keep from climaxing inside his gasping, moaning, contorting sister. He prided himself on his stamina, and he knew Nina appreciated it. Her next orgasm was so intense that she nearly flung him off her as she arched her spine in ecstasy. Sam pinned her down with powerful hands and suckled her breasts hungrily. The bed was drenched and slippery from Nina's squirting pussy.

There finally came a point where Sam could hold on no longer. "Nina, babe, I'm coming," he gasped in her ear, clutching her against himself. She gave a fierce hiss of mingled pain and pleasure as he thrust as far into her as he could go. Then, with an explosive pleasure that made him almost delirious, Sam's cock spurted a hot surge of semen into his sister's wet and pulsing cunt. He held onto her as the spurts kept coming. Nina's vulva overflowed with the thick warm fluid. She came again, her pussy squirting and her whole body trembling, but Sam hardly felt it as his own orgasm roared through him.

When he was spent, Sam couldn't bear to pull out of Nina. His cock was softening now, but it was still achingly big, and Nina's vagina was so soothingly warm and wet around it. He relaxed on top of her, feeling the quickness of her heartbeat and the heaving of her breasts. She gazed up at him rapturously, her hair sweaty and tangled. She looked dishevelled, exhausted and utterly beautiful. Sam kissed her impulsively on the lips as she tried to catch her breath.

It was a long time before either of them managed to speak. "So, what do you want for breakfast?" Sam asked with a broad smile, still panting a little.

Nina laughed her beautiful summery laugh. "You're still inside me, love," she said, reaching shakily up to stroke Sam's cheek and tousle his short sandy-blond hair. "First things first."

Reluctantly, Sam slid out of his younger sister and sat up on his haunches. His long flaccid cock was glistening with his semen and her wetness. It dripped the warm mixture onto Nina's thigh. More of the stuff oozed from Nina's tender pussy onto the already sodden sheets.

Seeing Nina's beautiful cunt overflowing with come gave Sam a powerful, virile sense of satisfaction. He never used protection with Nina, and if it hadn't been for her contraceptive pills, she'd doubtless be as pregnant as their sister-in-law Valerie by now. Secretly, selfishly, Sam often hoped that Nina's pills failed and that she became pregnant with his baby. She'd promised to bear him a child when they were finished at university and financially secure, but Sam was suddenly impatient to start a family with her. Ridiculous, really; she was only nineteen.

Nina noticed Sam's gaze. "You've made me so messy," she sighed, looking down the length of her own body at her vulva. "If only Anya were still here. She was so good at licking me clean."

The mere mention of Anya's name nearly made Sam hard again. It had been more than a month since their beautiful German cousin had flown back home. She had been unfailingly sweet, great in conversation, lovely to be around - and, as Sam and Nina discovered to their delight, absolute dynamite in bed. A little encouragement, and a lot of practice, had turned the shy delicate virgin into a wonderfully adventurous nymphomaniac. Even Sam and Nina's usual wild sex life seemed dull compared to the fun they had with Anya.

"Yeah," Sam said wistfully. "And she had a cunt that could make a stone statue come. We really need to call her again."

"Maybe tomorrow. Tonight's party night, remember?"

"I remember." Sam and Nina had taken advantage of their mother's absence this week to plan a major house party, inviting dozens of their friends from town, including plenty of people that they'd previously fucked. There would be alcohol, dancing and hot drunk sex galore - the local house parties were widely known for their sexual nature, and the siblings intended theirs to be no exception. "We're going to need to clean up first. The kitchen's still a mess from dinner."

"I'll sort it out," Nina said, and yawned lightly. "I need three things first, though. Breakfast, a shower, and a piss."

Sam chuckled. "In that order?"

Nina smiled lazily at him as she stretched and got up. Her slender naked body gleamed with sweat in the light of the rising sun. "Well, maybe a cuddle first," she murmured.

Sam stood to kiss his sister, breathing in her vital post-coital musk as his arms encircled her torso. Their wet tender genitals brushed together again, and though they were both still too spent and sore to fuck again just yet, they held each other close and enjoyed the warm intimate feeling for a few happy minutes. A soft fragrant breeze, more like sweet breath than wind, blew into the room through an open window and cooled their skin.

The pair of them went out into the corridor, naked and unhurried. It was wonderful having the house to themselves. With their mother and older brother away, they could spend the entire day naked, unless they had visitors or needed to go into town. Admittedly, they'd both been working the past few days, so they hadn't had as much time together as they wanted. Now it was the weekend, and Sam intended to spend as much time with - and in - his beautiful sister as possible.

In the spacious bathroom, the two siblings were as comfortable and unashamed together as they were in bed. Nina sighed in relief as she took a long, leisurely piss, then turned on the shower while Sam relieved himself in turn. They got into the shower cubicle together, kissing lazily and happily. Sam briefly closed his eyes in contentment as he felt the warm water soothe his still-tender flesh and aching muscles. It really had been a marathon fuck.

Sam squeezed lime-scented shower gel onto his hands and began soaping Nina's body, while she did the same for him. After the urgent roughness of their lovemaking, they were now almost delicate with each other. Nina traced her soapy fingers over Sam's firm abdominal muscles, then stroked his chest and gave his strong neck a series of tiny kisses. For his part, Sam gently rubbed his sister's back and shoulders, then playfully soaped her firm buttocks and the sleek outline of her midriff. When he came to her breasts, he cupped them tenderly and brushed his thumbs over her prominent red nipples. Nina inhaled softly with pleasure.

Mindful of each other's soreness, they were very gentle when they washed each other's genitals. Nina rubbed soap onto her brother's dangling cock with slow soft caresses, massaging his thick foreskin between her thumb and forefinger. Sam, meanwhile, tended lovingly to Nina's vulva, enjoying the feel of her smooth pubic mound and warm labia under his fingertips. He couldn't resist giving the hooded bud of her clit a quick deft stroke. She whimpered and trembled in response.

They caressed and kissed each other under the falling water as the sunlight gleamed through the frosted bathroom windows. "I love you," Sam said with simple-minded happiness. He was addicted to Nina, to her body, to her company, to her vitality. He wouldn't give her up for anything.

"I know, sweet. You keep telling me," Nina replied with a soft chuckle. "I'm not about to forget it. But I love you too."

As he held his naked sister, Sam felt a quick flash of apprehension as he thought of the years ahead. They were both heading off to the States to attend university next year; maintaining their relationship would be much more difficult. They'd both promised to keep it up any way they could, but even if they succeeded, it would still have to be their secret. It hurt Sam that he couldn't admit to his family that his true love was his younger sister. And, while there were plenty of people who loved Nina - or at least lusted for her - he was probably the only one who worried about her.

Most people knew Nina as the gorgeous, confident, relentlessly sexual girl she appeared to be. But Sam knew that, underneath it all, his younger sister was sensitive and insecure, needing a strong hand to support her in her more fragile moments. With their father always absent and their mother often disinterested, Sam had tried his best to be Nina's protector, brother and lover all at once. Even so, he knew she got lonely. Nina was very oversexed, it was true, but not because she was a shameless slut. The sad fact was, she all too easily mistook sex for love.

In some ways, it was Sam's own fault. After they became lovers, Nina had initially been terribly jealous when Sam slept with other girls, even though they'd both agreed early on that they weren't monogamous. He suspected that was partly why she'd become so sexually active herself. They'd argued over it fiercely, until finally reaching a (very pleasurable) compromise when it turned out some of Sam's girlfriends were aroused by watching the two of them fuck. The resulting secretive threesomes were amazing fun, but more than that, they seemed to make Nina genuinely content. Sam realised that his sister didn't actually mind sharing him; she was simply afraid of being apart from him.

Sam loved Nina with all his heart. He hoped to spend the rest of his life with her, whether openly or in secret. And as he savoured the warmth of her body in his arms, he vowed silently that he would protect her at any cost.

*

The weather was beautiful all day, the sky a vivid blue, the breeze refreshing. As the long lazy afternoon faded into a warm sunlit evening, Nina and Sam wandered the house making preparations for the party. Still nude, they moved furniture around to make space for dancing and set up the sound system in the living room. Nina tidied the kitchen and lined up an impressive selection of wine, liquor and mixers on the granite countertop. Sam put crates of beer and cider in the outsized fridge to chill. The guests had been told to bring their own booze, but even if nobody did, there was easily enough alcohol in the house to get forty people merrily drunk.

When everything was ready, Nina and Sam went upstairs and enjoyed a long, energetic bout of sex in Karl and Valerie's room. There was something peculiarly naughty about fucking in their older brother's bed. After all, Karl had impregnated his wife in it, and still fucked her in it on a daily basis. The mischievous thrill heightened the siblings' pleasure as they moved in passionate tandem, more gently than they had in the morning but still with fierce intensity. Nina's pussy drenched the bedclothes as she came. As they held each other in the afterglow, Sam wondered aloud if Valerie was a squirter too.

Nina giggled, her face still flushed from sex. "You like Valerie, don't you?" she said playfully.

"She's beautiful," Sam admitted. "Not as hot as you. But still beautiful."

"You think she'd let you fuck her?"

"I doubt it. Even if she did, I couldn't do that to Karl." It was the truth. Their big, strong, jovial brother was more like a father to them than the cold, distant man who'd sired them. Their father had given them good genes, a fancy house and nothing else; Karl had given them years of patient love, support and encouragement. He'd taught them everything from swimming to driving, had made sure they worked hard in school, and even when he served his time in the army, he'd kept in constant friendly contact. Sam couldn't betray Karl any more than he could Nina.

Nina held one long smooth leg up in the air like a gymnast, splaying her toes before letting her leg fall back to the bed. "I wonder if Karl would fuck me," she said dreamily.

Sam frowned. "Come on, babe. Don't talk about our brother like that."

"Well, I've seen him eye me up at the beach a few times. And he gets a hard-on sometimes when he hugs me." She smiled when she saw Sam's surprised expression. "Maybe he'd let me join in with him and Valerie. I mean, if he did it with me, then you and I wouldn't have to keep our thing a secret anymore."

"So you think Karl wants to get you into bed?" He could easily believe that Karl would be attracted to their beautiful younger sister; he couldn't believe that he'd go as far as committing incest with her.

"I'm in his bed now," she laughed. "No, I know he wouldn't cheat on Valerie. He loves her like crazy. But it would be nice to find out what his cock feels like."

"I'm not enough for you, huh?" Sam kissed Nina's warm shoulder, then her neck. "Bet I can make you come louder than Valerie does."

"Bet you can't," she teased him. Sam started tickling her, making her laugh and squirm crazily as she retaliated. Then they twined their legs together, and tickling gave way once more to fucking. Karl and Valerie's long-suffering bed creaked and shuddered underneath their straining bodies. Sam brought Nina to orgasm three times in quick succession, and her ecstatic cries echoed through the house. When they were finished, she reluctantly agreed that Sam had won the bet.

Still having a few hours to kill, they went back down to laze in the living room. Sam's body ached with happy tiredness as he languished on the couch. He'd always taken good care of himself - regular gym sessions and hard physical work down on the waterfront made sure he kept a firm lean musculature - but even he could only handle so much sex in one evening. Not that his appetite was even close to sated. He might need rest now, but he fully intended to be back in fighting condition for the party. Nina had made a point of inviting girls who'd expressed sexual interest in her brother.

Nina sat in an armchair and tapped away at her tablet computer while Sam flicked idly through the TV channels. He watched some of a football match, then grimaced at the ever-depressing international news. At one point, his mother phoned from her hotel in Rome, and he listened to her rattle on about the awful traffic and the general perversity of Italians for a good fifteen minutes before she even thought to ask how he and Nina were doing.