Sweet Sunflower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her down on the couch and started kissing her breasts. She ran her fingers through my hair as I went back and forth between her nipples, gently caressing them with my tongue, kissing them, and lightly sucking on them. I moved my hand down her stomach, and ran it over her pubic hair, pausing to rub her curly patch lightly. Still sucking and kissing her breasts, I moved my hand down to her wet, furry pussy. She was soaking wet, just flooded with juices. I started tracing circles around her clit.

"If you hadn't been with your husband last night, I'd eat your pussy right now and prove to you that can come with someone other than your husband," I said as I continued to run my hand lightly up and down her wet slit, pausing to pay attention to her clit each time I got to the top.

"I think I might be able to come if you keep doing what you're doing," she panted. I really want to come. Keep kissing my breasts and rub my clit."

I returned to her breasts with my mouth. They were so big, and so natural, and so perfectly shaped, with pert, brown nipples that were hard like little pebbles. I pulled the hood of her clit up with my thumb and worked her clit with my middle finger. Every once in a while I would move my finger down and plunge it into the depths of her wet pussy, but would quickly return to her clit. She began moaning and moving her hips in time to my hand, pressing up each time I ran my middle finger into her wet hole.

"God," she cried out. "Oh, oh, oh." I quickened the pace of my finger on her clit, and just as I felt her about to reach her climax, plunged two fingers into her cunt. She grabbed my head as the full force of the orgasm hit her, squeezing her legs together. For the first time, I felt the contractions of her muscles as she came around my fingers, pulsing with each wave of her climax. I worked them gently in and out as her orgasm subsided, and placed my hand gently over her vagina as she came back down to earth.

"That was so intense!" she said as she caught her breath. "That was the first orgasm I ever had other than one I've given myself or my husband has given me. God, that was fantastic." She pulled my head up, and gave me a passionate kiss. After a moment, she broke the kiss and pushed me back. Her head went right to my lap, and she started sucking and stroking my cock in earnest. I could feel her rubbing her wet pussy against my leg as she worked my cock into a frenzy. I lost track of exactly what she was doing, the sensations were coming at me so fast. "Give me your cum!" she cried as my legs shot out, and the orgasm hit me like a freight train. She pulled her mouth away, and I shot jet after jet of hot, white sperm into the air as she continued to stroke and milk my cock.

"Fuck," I said. It was the only word that occurred to me at that moment. "Fuck, that felt good." My vocabulary and ability to put words together was returning.

Sunflower slowly stroked my cock as my excitement ebbed. Then she stood and grabbed her glass of wine. She bent over and poured a bit in my belly button, then lapped it up.

"Mmmm, very good," she said. "Except for the belly button lint!" I laughed and sat up. "But I'm a bad girl," she continued.

"I know, and I like it when you're a bad girl saying the work, 'cock'," I answered her.

"No...well, that too......but I'm a bad girl because I didn't get your sperm in me."

"It's not too late," I told her. "Give me about a half hour, and I'll bet you can get some of my cum for your husband."

"Yeah, he likes your cum. I like your cock." She was starting to get into this talking dirty. I didn't mind.

I got up and went over to put some music on my iPod. I chose a playlist I had made that afternoon just for tonight. "More wine?" I asked her.

"I can have one more glass, but that's all," she said. I have to work tomorrow, and I haven't had dinner yet."

I got her another glass, and emptied the rest of the bottle into mine, and returned to the living room. She was sitting, still naked, on the couch, legs pulled up. I could see her cute little pussy peering out at the tops of her thighs.

I sat down across from her and admired the view. She didn't seem as shy as she had in the past. Something dawned on me, and I said it right away. "I'd also like you to shave your pussy for me." I swear I saw it twitch when I said that.

"I can do that," she purred. "I've shaved it before, but my husband likes a little bush down there. Guess he'll have to get used to having it bare for a while."

"Don't shave it all. Just your pussy lips, and leave a little tiny patch at the top, above your clit. I like a little fur at the top, but I like bare lips when I lick it. And keep it shaved close so my tongue doesn't get sore from the sandpaper."

She spread her legs open. "Do you mean you want me to shave it here and here?" she asked as she ran her fingers up one side of her pussy and down the other.

It looked like an open flower, and I could see the moisture glistening on her inner lips. I would really have liked to have gone down on her right there and then, but the thought of her husband's dick having just been in there stopped me dead in my tracks. "Yeah," I said. Shave it on both sides, and trim that patch up top."

"And then will you kiss me right here?" she asked as she put the tip of her index finger on her clit. "And will you run your tongue up and down here?" She rubbed her fingers up and down her wet slit. I sat, transfixed, feeling my sexual energy returning. Her legs were spread wide open in front of me, her knees up, her pussy exposed.

"Yes," I answered as she continued to smear her juices around her lips.

"And will you stick your cock in here?" she asked as she plunged a finger into herself. My cock moved against my leg as it began to come back to life.

"I'll give you the fucking of your life," I told her as I moved around the coffee table to get to her. She grabbed my rapidly filling cock as I got to her and brought it to full attention. She lay back on the couch, and pulled me towards her.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," I said.

"I want you to fuck me," she answered.

"What do you want me to fuck you with?" I asked.

"With your cock,"

"And where do you want me to fuck you?"

"In my pussy." So much for her shyness. We needed to get rid of that.

I got on top of her and she took my now rock-hard cock in her hand and guided it up to her wet opening. "Fuck me," she whispered in my ear, and I plunged it in.

She felt incredibly wonderful. Tight, wet, silky, and the way she moved her hips drove me wild. I plunged into her, not thinking about anything but the sensations I was feeling of her skin against mine, her body moving beneath me, and the feeling of running the length of my cock in and out of her.

I plowed into her for what must have been ten minutes, just carried away by the moment. She was moaning and groaning and moving in time with me. I heard her ragged breathing increase in pace, and I started giving her everything I was worth. She clutched at my back and bucked against me as I drove towards an orgasm, blinded by the need I felt. Her body tensed as I got close, and as I pumped my first shot into her, she cried out as she came hard. I gushed squirt after squirt into her as her pussy clenched my cock, milking it and pulling every bit of my seed deep into her. She was crying out in short bursts with each squirt, and wrapped her legs tightly around mine as we slowly came back down to the real world.

"I've never come that hard just from intercourse," she finally said. "That was incredible."

"It was pretty damned good for me, too," I grinned.

"But you know, what..." she said.

"Your husband is waiting?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "Gotta go. I want to deliver it nice and fresh."

And so she dressed and left, carefully keeping her legs closed, opening them only to put on her panties. I was drained, and she was going to hook the receptacle up to her husband's mouth. As soon as she left, I got a warm, wet cloth and cleaned my cum up from my leather couch and carpet. I looked at Rowdy, who had been sleeping in the corner all through the action.

"Shower time, Rowdy." I said. "And I hope I can keep my hands off myself." She had me pretty worked up.

12