Sweet Sunflower Ch. 03

Story Info
The cuckolding comes to an end.
6.4k words
4.08
80.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunflower had come clean with me about her husband wanting her to fuck other men. I honestly didn't get it, but had been obliging him willingly for the past couple of days. Each time we had sex she would return to her husband, and give him what was probably the fucking of his life. Seems he gets off on sloppy seconds. I told her I didn't mind, so long as he always used a condom; I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting sloppy seconds, too. The setup was perfect for me; no commitment, no broken hearts.

She started dropping by the house from time to time, usually calling in advance to see if I was free. We would have a wild fuck, always different, and then she would put on her panties, call her husband, and he would dutifully come pick her up in front of the house.

I would often check in with her about her husband's use of a condom. "Is he still wearing a condom every time?" I would ask. She would always answer that yes, he always wore a condom when he fucked her, when she gave him oral, and even when she touched his cock. She even told me once she was feeling upset with him and she made him put on two. When he asked why, she told him she didn't want one to break and have his cock-skin touch her. I thought that was a little mean, but kind of funny.

One afternoon she showed up in a nice work outfit with a bag from Bare Essentials, a local lingerie and adult toy store. It was in the same commercial and retail area that she worked in. She told me she had bought me a little present, and then coyly said she had bought herself one, too.

She disappeared into the bathroom and when she emerged a few minutes later, she was dressed in the most amazing piece of skimpy lingerie I had ever seen. It was a pale blue, so sheer I could see right through it, including the skimpy matching panties, through which I could see the dark outline of the little patch of pubes above her pussy. One strap hung off her shoulder, exposing her brown nipple, erect in the cool air of the house. In her hand was a large vibrator, shaped like a cock.

"Wanna play?" she asked. She sauntered on into the room, walking right up to me and pressed her breasts lightly against my chest. She looked up at me. "Feelin' horny tonight, mister? 'Cause if you're not, I can get you horny."

She walked over to the couch and plopped herself down, leaning back into the cushions. She pulled the other strap off her shoulder and began to caress her tits. "Ooh, this feels so nice," she cooed. "My nipples are getting so hard." She started to pinch and pull at her nipples.

"This feels so good it's making my pussy wet," she purred. She lightly kneaded her breasts, pushing them together, then running them through her hands until only the nipples remained between her fingers. "Ooh," she said as she pulled on her nipples.

I walked over and sat down in the recliner across from the couch, happy to sit back and enjoy her show. She ran one hand down her tummy and spread her legs wide as she ran her fingers over the crotch of her panties. "Oooh, she's wet!" she said. "I can feel how wet she is through these panties." She pulled the panties aside and I could see her shaved lips gleaming with the moisture. She used one hand to hold the panties aside and started stroking her wet pussy the other. "Mmmmmm," she murmured. "Feels good." Her pussy was open, exposed.

She reached over, grabbed the dildo, and started rubbing it up and down her wet slit. "Oh, my," she said. "This feels so good, and it isn't even turned on yet. Are you?" I smiled and nodded.

"Getting there," I answered.

She turned the vibrator on low, and held it up against her clit. "God, that feels good," she said in a low voice. "Mmmmmmm." Her eyes closed as the vibrator buzzed against her engorged clit. She began moving it up and down her pussy, stopping at her clit to let it buzz.

I walked over to her. "Let me help you," I said, and grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs and off her. But then, rather than do what she expected, I took the panties and went back and sat down again. "They were blocking my view," I said and smiled.

Free of having to hold her panties back with one hand, she went back to using one hand to caress her breasts, which were hanging out of the lacy lingerie. She worked the vibrator against her clit, and slid it all the way up her cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she began to quiver. I rubbed the wet crotch of her panties between my thumb and forefinger, feeling the thick fluid from her pussy on the silky material.

She reached down and turned the vibrator up. One hand went back to her breasts, the other began to wield the vibrator with a passion. Holding it against her clit, she would cry out, then plunge it into the depths of her cunt. Out again, in again, then held against her clit. She was moaning and groaning, and at one point I thought she might be crying as she worked the vibrator in and out of her slick gash. Finally, she held it against her clit and let out a "Oh, Fuck" so loud that I thought the neighbors would think she was being hurt. Her body shook with the force of her orgasm, her toes curling, her knees pulling up, her eyes closed, her face clenched.

I got up, escorted her around to the back of the couch, bent her over the back of the couch, pulled my pants down, and rammed my cock up her cunt from behind. I didn't even try to hold back, I gave her about 10 thrusts and exploded into her pussy. First she cleaned me off with her tongue, then she licked the dildo clean.

She called her husband, dressed, and waited with me in the living room for him to pick her up. When we heard the car she gave me a peck on the lips. "I left my teddy and my toy in the back of the linen cabinet in your bathroom," she cooed. "That way we can have them here to play with again." I watched her walk out to Robby's car and climb in. I waved through the open door, and she waved back.

So we got into a sort of routine. She'd come over, we'd fuck, and Robby would pick her up. One Saturday afternoon Robby came to pick her up about 3:00. I would usually give her a kiss goodbye, then open the door, and watch as she got into the car. This time, I opened the door and walked out onto the porch when I heard him pull up. She followed me out, and I turned to her and gave her a kiss goodbye. Sensing what I was doing, she moved into my arms and returned a long, wet kiss full of tongue. We hugged and kissed for a moment, while Robby watched and waited, then I told her goodbye. As she walked towards the car, I waved at Robby and walked back into the house, closing the door.

She called me as soon as she got home, which was rare. "Oh my God!" she said in a loud whisper. Robby must have been close by but out of earshot. "That got him so hot, he pulled over in the mall parking lot and he fucked me in the car in broad daylight!"

I laughed and said, "Whatever floats your boat!"

After that, it became a common occurrence for me to kiss her goodbye outside the door while her husband looked on. After about a month of this, Robby pulled up one day and got out of the car. He smiled and walked up the front walkway.

"I guess it's about time we meet," he said, putting out his hand for me to shake.

Well, I've got to tell you here, dear reader, that I wasn't quite sure how to handle that. I mean, I'm fucking the guy's wife, and he's smiling at me and holding out his hand as if we were best buddies. But I did reach out and take his hand, and smiled back.

"John," I said.

"I know," he answered with no hint of malice or embarrassment. "Nice to meet you. Well, I guess we're off!" he said chirpily, and together they went back down the walkway and got into the car and drove away. Odd, I thought. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

About a week later, Anne called and told me she wanted me to fuck her in their bed. She told me that her husband actually enjoyed the humiliation of having Sam fuck her in their marital bed, and she thought he'd like it if I fucked her there, too. I told her I'd think about it. I really wasn't too sure I wanted the whole deal to be any different. She came to my house, we fucked, and she left. That was pretty simple, and I kind of wanted to keep it that way.

She called me back the next day to ask me what I thought about it, and in spite of my misgivings, I told her I was up for it.

"Good," she said. "I'll take Friday off, and Robby will be at work. Come on over at about 11." She gave me their address, and I was surprised that I was less than a mile away.

I showed up at her house on Friday, but I really wasn't sure that Robby was gone. There were two cars in the driveway; the one he picked her up in, which was his, I figured. There was also an older model Toyota, which I figured must be hers. Hmmm.

I came in and she seemed a little nervous. She was wearing a short sexy gown and nothing else. She offered me an iced tea from the pitcher she had on the coffee table, which I happily accepted. I sat on the couch, and she sat next to me, cuddling right into my side. We started making out, and I started rubbing her big tits through the gown. Her nipples got really hard, and I tweaked them with my fingers as we kissed. She started rubbing my cock through my pants, and I ran my hand down to her lap and pulled the hem of the gown up to her waist. I didn't waste any time starting to finger fuck her, getting her nice and hot. I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth through the sheer fabric of the gown, still finger fucking her while I did it. I sucked on her tit and fingered her pussy for a while until she finally couldn't take it any more.

"Let's go in the bedroom," she whispered. She got up, took me by the hand and led me down a short hallway to their bedroom. They had a queen-sized bed with a floral bedspread. A bedside table on each side, each adorned with pictures of her and Robby as a happily married couple. I noticed a tube of KY on one of them. Wonder what they used that for? I might have to explore that issue with her.

As soon as we got into the bedroom, Sunflower opened my pants and pulled them off me, then my shirt. She got down on her knees at the side of the bed I was sitting on and took my engorged cock in her mouth. She stroked and sucked it for all she was worth, moaning and groaning while she did it, which was not what she usually did. She might tell me how much she liked sucking me, but she didn't moan and thrash her head around.

It struck me that she was putting on a show. And if she was putting on a show, there must be an audience. I started looking around the room as she sucked on my cock, and sure enough, I saw the mini-cam on a book shelf across from the bed. She was positioned perfectly so the camera would get a nice picture of my cock going in and out of her mouth.

I figured, "what the heck?" and started to put on a pretty good show of my own. If he wanted to see me fuck his wife, he was going to get an eyeful. I grabbed her hair and started working her head against my bone. "Suck my cock, baby. Suck it, yeah."

After about 5 more minutes of her giving me the most excellent head, I pushed her face away from my cock and stood up. My thick 9 inches stood out proudly pointing up at about a 45 degree angle. I made sure Robby got a good look at the monster that had been pounding into his wife for the past couple of months.

"Get on the bed," I told her. She didn't waste any time or movement, literally jumping onto the bed, and kneeling up on her knees. "Lay back, with your head over the side of the bed, here." I pointed to the side of the bed.

She lay back, spreading her legs with her head dangling off the side of the bed. "Tell me what you want,' I commanded.

"I want you to fuck my pussy," she said, and I swear she looked right at the camera.

"You have to earn a good fuck," I told her. "First you have to make me come, and then you have to come yourself." I'd show Robby that I didn't need a Viagra pill to get me hard again in 30 minutes. "Suck my cock and make me come."

I walked over and slapped her face gently with my cock. She reached up, grabbed it, and started licking it, her head in an upside down position. I let her go like that for about 5 minutes, but she wasn't going to be able to get the job done in that position. I told her to sit up. She sat on the edge of the bed, and I put my cock in her face.

"Suck it," I commanded. She went crazy, spitting on the head, spreading her spit around, pumping my shaft, sucking the head into her mouth. "Keep that hand pumping while you suck me off, baby," I told her. I grabbed her head on each side and began fucking her face. "Oh, you nasty cunt," I said in a loud voice so the microphone would be sure to pick it up. "I'm gonna come in your mouth." I held her head in my hands as she tried to pull away and pumped a load into the back of her throat. She gagged at first, but soon swallowed once, twice, three times, and then started sucking on my cock again, trying to milk every bit of cum out of me. This was a first, but evidently it wasn't as bad as she thought it might be. In fact, I think she may begin to make a habit of it. She sure was hungry for my cum once she tasted it.

After she had cleaned off my cock with her tongue, I pushed her back on the bed, still crosswise, and told her, "Scoot up." She scooted back until she was laying across the bed on her back, legs spread, shaved wet pussy pointed right at me.

I put each of my hands on the inside of one of her knees and pushed her legs wider apart for the camera. I got down and started licking her pussy, feeling her juices really start to flow. I ran my tongue up and down her slickery, and told her to play with her tits. She started rubbing them and pulling on her nipples while I sucked and licked her shaved twat.

She was moaning and moving her head side to side, and every once in a while, she'd say my name. "John. John. Eat my pussy, John. Lick my cunt, John." She wasn't going to get an Academy Award, I can tell you that. But it kind of worked for me.

"What do you have that I can fuck you with while I eat you?" I asked her gruffly.

"In the bedside table closest to you," she panted. I opened the drawer and pulled out a double-ended dildo. It was thinner than me, but a lot, lot longer. I went back to sucking on her clit and fed it into her pussy.

She gasped as it slid all the way up to the back of her canal. I kept lashing at her clit with my tongue while I rammed the fake cock in and out of her. She was screaming by now, thrashing her hips up and down as she got fucked by the double-donger. It was everything I could do to keep my tongue working on her clit. Suddenly her pussy just got drenched. I don't mean wet. I don't mean sopping. I mean like someone just poured a bucket of WD-40 on it. She was leaking like a colander under a hot water tap. Her love juice was running down her ass, smearing on her legs, on my face, on the bedspread, and covering the dildo with it's slickness. It wasn't a moment later that she clenched her thighs around my head, and with a giant "Uggghhhhnnnnn....." and came with such force that I could feel the liquid hit my face. I continued to work the dildo slowly in and out of her until her spasms subsided.

I told her to get up, and I lay down on their marriage bed with my head on the pillows and my feet towards the camera. My big turgid cock was sticking straight up in the air.

"Ok, you've earned your fuck. Sit on my cock," I told her.

"Just a second, honey, I have to go pee." She left the room and went into the adjacent bathroom, closing the door. I could hear her start to pee, and I looked towards the camera.

"I'm about to fuck your wife, Robby, with my big fat cock. She's already told me that mine is bigger than yours, you know. I hope you enjoy me sticking my cock into your wife, and I hope you enjoy seeing how much she craves my cock." That oughta make him pull his cock out of his pants and maul it.

I heard the toilet flush and Sunflower came out of the bathroom, climbed on the bed, straddling me, and started kissing me. She had the fresh taste of mouthwash and she had obviously cleaned up the mess between her legs. She leaned down and kissed me, her hair falling into my face.

We kissed for a moment, and then she lowered herself onto my cock. She rubbed her pussy against it until the head found her opening. She was still wet enough for me to slide right in, and I slowly buried myself up to the hilt, knowing that the camera had a perfect shot of my cock sliding deep into her cunt. She started rocking on my cock, grinding her hips into me.

"Who would you rather have fuck you?" I asked her. "Me or your husband?"

"You, baby. Every time. I'd rather have you fuck me."

"And do you make him wear a cock-cover when he fucks you?" I asked, making sure I was speaking loudly enough for the microphone to pick it up.

"Every time, when I even let him fuck me anymore. I like fucking you."

"Who's cum do you like to have in your pussy?" I was really going to make him squirm.

"Your cum, baby. I liked it in my mouth, too. Mmmm, I wanted more." She kept rocking on my cock. I hoped the camera was getting a good shot of my thick shaft glistening with her juices every time she rocked up so she could drop back on it and have it plow up her cunt. I started playing with her tits, and then realizing that the camera couldn't pick that up, reached around and started squeezing her ass.

I reached far enough around that I could tickle her rosebud. We had pretty much stayed away from any ass-play; I'm not really into that, but I thought it would be a good effect for the camera. I started teasing her puckered little hole with my fingers as she rode my cock up and down. She must have liked it, because her breathing got harder and she picked up her pace. I played with her ass for about 10 minutes while she rocked up and down on my cock, even sticking the very end of my pinky in it once or twice. She didn't complain, so I didn't stop. Not only did she not complain..from the loud sounds of ecstasy she was making, I think she quite liked it.

I had endless staying power, having just blown a load a half hour before. I pushed her up and off me, and told her to get on her hands and knees with her head at the far side of the bed. She was turned perpendicular to the camera angle. I wanted the lens to be able to zoom in on my cock as it slid in and out of her.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?" she asked, with just a bit of fear in her voice.

"No, unless you want me to." I said. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"If you want to, I will," she said. That was just enough. I didn't really want to fuck her ass, and she didn't really want me to, either. But she had told her husband that she would submit to me if I wanted it.

"No, I'm going to fuck your wet pussy from behind, like a dog," I said, letting her off the hook.

She raised her ass and spread her knees on the bed, exposing the puffy bare lips of her vagina to me. I got up on my knees and moved towards her, my glistening cock moving towards her waiting pussy. I grabbed my dick and put the head of it right up to her hole, which was still gaping open from the good fucking I had just given her. Putting one hand on each side of her ass, I pushed forward and pulled her back into me as I slid my cock all the way in. She shuddered and let out a long moan as it slid deeper and deeper into her. She put her head down on the bedspread and pushed her ass up in the air, and I slid in a little deeper. I pulled out and then slammed it back home. Holding each side of her ass, I started a steady rhythm of pumping my cock into her hot wet twat as I pulled her ass back to meet each thrust. She started playing with her tits, which had been making slapping sounds as they moved with the rhythm of our fucking. She was groaning loudly with each thrust, each groan a little louder and a little higher in pitch. Then I felt her pussy contract around my cock, and she started screaming out her ecstasy with each wave of her orgasm. She started chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," with each thrust of my hard bone. She was going to be one sore girl tomorrow.

12