Sweet Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was leaning back against the wall of the room, barely able to stand upright. I let my elbows unlock and collapsed onto my face, ass still in the air, still impaled on the other man’s cock, until he gently pulled out (I couldn’t help it, I made a sad little noise) and fell forward in slow motion, it seemed, onto the bed beside. I turned my head slightly and looked up at James; his eyes were half-open, and I managed to lift one hand and pat the bed on my other side. He nodded and leaned forward until he toppled onto the bed.

We were all smiling.

The dark man lay on my left, and I turned my head to look at him again. He raised his hand and pushed my long, dark hair out of my face. I noticed for the first time that night, thousandth time that lifetime, the gold ring on the fourth finger of his hand. Just a simple little gold band. I moved my own hand up and caught his, brought it to my lips and kissed his knuckles gently, looking at the ring on my hand, the one that matched oh-so-perfectly. He smiled straight into my eyes. "Thank you," he mouthed.

"Mmmm." I rolled my eyes and grinned. "My pleasure entirely."

I turned my head to my right. James had let himself fall so that I was looking at his hip. I tilted my head down to meet his eyes, which were somewhere on a level with my thighs. "Hey. You alive down there?"

He opened one eye and returned my gaze. I could see the corner of his mouth curve upward. "Just barely."

"That’s what I like to hear," I said, and started giggling. I squeezed my eyes shut. Opened them again--nope, it wasn’t a dream. "Thank you," I said to James.

"Well, I won’t lie," he said, "it was quite a sacrifice." I felt the dark man--Robert--my husband--suppress a snort of laughter on my other side.

I kept my face straight with an effort. "Yes, you are truly a giving man. Selfless indeed."

"I live to serve."

"Pure as the driven snow," came Robert’s dry comment, and then all three of us were giggling, the bed shaking with laughter.

12