Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to fuck her hard and fast; her pussy still quivering around him. "Ohhhhhh!" She gasped as she squirted on his throbbing cock again.

"Mmmm good girl," he whispered in her ear and then kissed her forehead tenderly.

Suddenly, Alexis felt him pull out of her and move off the bed. She whimpered in protest, "What?"

He chuckled softly, "Shush now and just trust me, baby."

She felt his hands on her ankles, unfastening the restraints. Her mouth fell open in surprise, but she did not attempt to kick at him or squirm away. He unfastened one of the restraints from the bedpost and then carefully helped her turn over onto her stomach. He reached up and re-fastened the restraint to the same post as her other hand.

"On your knees," he commanded in a firm and confident voice.

She slowly moved her body into position -- on all fours, her ass up in the air, restrained to her bed, in her room with a mysterious stranger. Fuck this is hot, she thought.

She felt the bed shift as his weight joined hers on the mattress; he positioned himself between her legs. She wiggled her ass at him, trying to entice him to resume fucking her. He smirked and smacked her ass with a resounding slap.

"OOOO!!" she gasped.

He slid a finger between her wet lips to slowly tease her clit. Her body began to writhe against his finger; he spanked her with his free hand in response. "That's my girl. Tell your master what you want."

"Please," she whined, "I need your cock inside me."

He pressed his cock against her hot entrance, but didn't slide inside her. Instead, he continued to rub her clit, spanking her each time she moaned or squirmed against him.

She rocked her hips back, attempting to make his cock enter her aching pussy. He tsked at her firmly and said, "No. Hold still."

She growled in a frustrated protest, but stilled her body obediently.

"Good girl," the sound of his voice caused goose bumps to rise on her skin. "Now, don't cum until I say you can mi esclava."

"Yes master," she whispered reluctantly. She was so close already, she knew it wouldn't take much to set her over the edge.

He slammed his cock hard into her wet hole; he moaned as he felt her pussy spasm and clench around him. He began fucking her in a relentless rhythm once again; going faster and harder with each thrust. He felt his cock twitching as he neared release but he summoned up his willpower to hold back until she begged for release.

Alexis was panting and moaning in a guttural voice. Her entire body was tingling and the sensation of his cock stretching and pounding her pussy was becoming too much. She knew she needed to cum, but her body refused to comply. It had surrendered itself completely to the will of her master. "Please, oh fuck," she gasped, "please, sir!!! I need to cum! Please!!"

Grabbing her hair in his hand and pulling hard, he groaned, "Cum hard my goddess!"

Her pussy exploded around his cock; her juices coating his length. The intense warmth and wetness sent him spiraling over the edge. He spanked her hard, his other hand still gripping her hair. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside her as he came in long spurts, moaning her name in her ear.

They both fell heavily onto the bed, gasping; their trembling bodies slick with sweat. He pulled Alexis into a protective embrace, her head resting on his chest as he slowly pushed the mask from her eyes.

Alexis timidly raised her ocean blue eyes to meet his. She knew his face well; every line, every contour. She stared into his eyes, unable to speak.

"At last, we meet my goddess..." he murmured contentedly.

Smiling tiredly, Alexis replied, "It was worth the wait."

The End

12