Sweet Surrender Ch. 01

Story Info
Josilyn is invited to the keep.
2.4k words
4.13
56.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shown down through the trees overhanging the path, leaving a lacy pattern on the ground. It was warm with a slight breeze that moved the trees and shifted the pattern, making it difficult look at one spot for long. The tears in Josilyn’s eyes made this even more difficult. Every so often, there would be a drop in the sandy path at her feet, leaving a trail such as Hansel and Gretel did in the children’s tale. Like their trail of bread crumbs, this trail would no longer be there when she turned around to find her way back, but then Josilyn had no intention of following her trail back home.

Her feet dragged through the dirt as she reached the end of the path. She stopped and raised her head slowly to the castle that stood on the hill in front of her. There was a constant coming and going through the gates, with soldiers on either side watching the activity carefully. She turned her eyes away from the imposing structure to look longingly at the lake, blue and sparkling in the afternoon sun. She wondered why she didn’t go directly there to end her miserable life, but the warning was too fresh in her mind. Her father deserved all she could do to save him, even if her life was forfeit.

Josilyn brought her apron up to dry her eyes and pulled herself together. She straightened her dress and put a hand up to check that her hair was still neat. Of course, it wasn’t, as her unruly curls tended to escape even the most severe taming. But, most was still contained, and that was the best she could hope for. She had intended to look as homely and plain as possible, and had worn her oldest dirtiest dress and apron to add to the image, both were two sizes too big. Her dirty boots, too large for her dainty feet, were stuffed with several pairs of her father’s socks. Intentionally turning her back on the lake and the path back to her little house, she marched towards the gates of the castle.

As she walked through the open portcullis, she paused to look at the bustling courtyard. She wasn’t quite sure where to go from here. A man bumped her from behind and cursed her for blocking the way. She jumped forward and started to walk towards the large doorway at the opposite end of the courtyard. There were two guards standing at the doorway. As she topped the steps, alone out of the crowd, she felt their eyes on her.

“State your business,” the guard on the left said.

Josilyn paused, suddenly scared about the entire situation. She finally muttered her name and pulled the summons out of her apron pocket.

“I’m not sure where I’m supposed to go for this.”

The guard glanced down at the parchment and, seeing the seal of the dragon waved her inside. She jumped and turned as she heard a shout behind her. Then jumped again when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see a page in the green castle livery, including the same dragon that was on the seal of her summons. He was leering at her as though he could see through her dress. She shoved the parchment back into her pocket and forced her arms to her side, resisting the urge to cover her chest.

“This way, miss,” he sneered, turning and walking briskly through the entrance hall. When she did not immediately follow, he turned back. “M’lord doesn’t like to be kept waiting.”

They walked through the castle, up several sets of stairs and soon, Josilyn became lost in the maze of corridors. She hopped every so often to keep up with the page. If she lost him, she wasn’t sure she would be able to find her way back. He finally stopped in front of a large set of double doors and rapped sharply. A muffled “come” was heard from the other side and the page pushed the door open.

The room was huge and tall with beams arching across the roof. There was a fireplace to one side and a roaring fire banished the chill in the room that was inevitable even on this warm spring day. The furniture in the room consisted of two chairs in front of the fireplace, a large table and a throne-like chair. He stood in front of the chair as he argued with two men, one gray and the other blond, standing on the other side of the table. There was a large map rolled out on the table and each of them motioned to it as they argued.

“If we just go through the pass, there is nothing to stop us.”

“That is exactly what they will be expecting! We should go around the hills and come at them from behind. We do not want to open ourselves up for an ambush…” The two men continued to argue as the third, which Josilyn assumed was her lord, looked up towards the door. His eyes met hers, and she had the impression of danger in their green depths before she lowered hers quickly to the floor.

“Gentlemen! My next appointment has arrived. We will continue this discussion later.” The gray-haired man quickly pulled the map from the table and commenced rolling it up as he glanced back at Josilyn and the page. The lord sat back in the throne and crossed his feet on the tabletop in front of him. Lounging in this way, he kept his eyes on Josilyn as the two men made their departing remarks. Just as the older man came abreast of Josilyn, he turned back.

“Really, my lord, as your advisor I must protest…”

“Your opinion has been duly noted, Brant. You are dismissed.” His voice held an irritation and the man looked down at Josilyn with a sigh, but he turned back to the door and left. She realized with a shock that the page had silently disappeared with the men as well. Panicking, she looked around the room, hoping for a mode of escape. Her eyes only fell on the open doorway to the right where the large bed was clearly visible. She tore her gaze away from the sight and looked at her toes once again, her eyes wide.

Brian smirked at the fear he sighted in the girl’s eyes. He could not fail to notice her glance at his bedchamber and it amused him. She looked beautiful with her escaped curls framing her face. Her dark hair contrasted perfectly with that pale skin, now ever so slightly flushed. Her narrow body could not be completely hidden beneath that sack she was wearing. He had seen it before. Since a couple of girls had been sent away as unattractive, they were all attempting to be seen in that guise. He had been more careful since then, however. The girls summoned to the castle were now hand picked during the rides he took through his land. He knew that she was beautiful.

“Come forward,” he said loudly, startling her. She stumbled forward towards the table, but still stopped several feet away.

“What would you have me do for you, m’lord?” she asked meekly. Brian rose and came to stand in front of her. He lifted her chin with a gloved finger and looked directly into her frightened brown eyes. They were sparked with gold, he noticed. Then he lowered his gaze and looked directly down her dress. She regretted the large size of the dress immediately, as it gave him a free view of her cleavage.

“I think you know what I want.”

She gulped and nodded as he released her chin. She turned her head to look at the open doorway into the bedroom, but he surprised her by circling around behind her. She was so sure he was about to carry her to that bed, but instead, she felt the tie of her apron being pulled loose. She cringed at the prospect of being ravaged right there on the table in broad daylight. Her eyes closed and she swallowed to try and put some moisture back in her suddenly dry throat.

Suddenly, her hair was trailing down her back and he held the pin out to her that had been holding it up. She held that pin tight in her hand, something solid to keep her mind grounded. He lifted her hair and let it fall through his hands. It was silky and flowed like water. He lifted a strand to catch the light and the dark brown shown with sparks of gold, just like her eyes. He let it fall and circled around in front of her once more. Her eyes were closed when he faced her again, and began to unlace her bodice.

“Open your eyes.” She did as she was told and he saw that they were brimming with tears. He brushed his hands against her breasts through her dress, and as he did so, noticed something different in her eyes. It made him smile to see the desire awakening in her eyes.

The bastard was smiling at her tears, she thought. She had promised herself she wouldn’t cry, and she had failed miserably. She just wished his touch weren’t so gentle, so tender. She could be angry if he just threw her to the ground and tossed her skirts over her head, but this wasn’t the way it was supposed to be. He had pushed her dress off her shoulders and, due to the large size it just fell to the floor in a pool of gray wool around her. All that was left between them was the thin cotton of her chemise. His black gloved hands moved to her arms and pulled on the sleeves of her chemise. That too fell to the floor in one swift movement. She stood there, naked, except for her boots.

“Take the boots off. I want to see all of you.” He circled around her and watched her from behind as she bent forward to untie the laces. He approved of the little curve of full bottom that presented itself to him as she gently pulled at the boots and set them aside. He smirked, as she pulled off no less than four pairs of socks to reveal small, delicate feet. She stood up straight again and put her hands protectively across her breasts and the small triangle of hair that was the reason she had been brought here.

He reached around and grasped both wrists, pulling them to her sides. She began to resist, but then gave up…everything. She seemed to disconnect, as though she were watching the entire scene from the outside. His hands came from behind to cup her breasts. She gasped as the cool black leather touched her warm skin. He caressed her skin, making her nipples harden. The tingling started as he moved his hands from her breasts down towards the slight curve of her belly. Every place his fingers landed seemed to burn and also ignite a fire within. She felt herself melting; her legs were weak.

“Spread your legs,” he commanded. She tensed and shut her eyes, trying to shut out reality with the light. As he waited for her to comply, he moved his hand in small circles across her belly. She began to relax again, but still held her legs tightly together. Her hands clenched and unclenched with her frustration.

“I don’t want to tell you again.” The growl, right next to her ear, startled her. She did as she was told and spread her legs slightly apart. He nudged them further apart with his boot, placing his knee between her legs. His hand moved further down her belly to thread his fingers through the hair. The soft black hair curled tightly around his fingers, betraying their mistress. Then he touched her.

The quick intake of breath told Brian that he had found the spot. Even through the gloves, he could tell that she was slick from his touch. He stimulated her further before drawing back his finger. Her slight moan brought an arrogant smile to his face. He moved his hand around behind her and pushed her forward until she was leaning against the table in front of her. He reached down and inserted a finger into her. By the time she gasped in reaction, he was already withdrawing the finger, her virginity confirmed.

“You may dress now,” he said, in a very businesslike tone. He walked around the table to sit in his chair. He looked down at the maps on the table as though she weren’t even there anymore.

“…but…my lord…” she stammered. She didn’t know what to say. Surprised disappointment at the sudden loss of his touch and relief at not having to satisfy his lust warred within her. He looked up at her still standing there naked.

“You will return this evening after dinner. I want you wearing a cloak and nothing else. A coach will be sent for your escort. Your hair will have no binding.” The cold, calculated way he stated the demands sent a chill through her body. He had been so gentle and warm with her just a moment before. Now he was the Dragon. She quickly pulled her chemise up around her hips and slid the shoulder straps up. The change in him had made her embarrassingly aware of her lack of clothes.

“Yes, my lord.” It was all she could think to say, as she hurried to put on her dress and shoes. She just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He had already turned back to his papers and maps and ignored her murmured “By your leave”. She found the page waiting for her outside the door to lead her back to the entrance. As she was led out of the castle, she avoided the knowing glances of the page and any other person that passed her in the halls.

Once outside, with the gates closed behind her, she began running and did not stop until she reached the woods. There, she veered off the path between the trees, looking for someplace to be alone. She stopped in a clearing and sank to her knees. The sobs shook her with their force.