Sweet Surrender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke waited 10 minutes after Emily-Jane went up to her room before following her. He had missed her terribly all day but Blaine had needed his support all damn day for one thing or another. If getting married took this much damn time, then Emmie and he were definitely going elope, he thought. He had thought that she would feel the same thing but at dinner she had done everything she could to pull away from him. While some of that could have been explained by the fact her family was there and she didn't want to appear to into him, there was something else that was figuring into that. He wasn't sure what it was but he aimed to find out.

He knocked lightly on the door and didn't receive a response. He waited a few moments before letting himself into her room. She wasn't in the bedroom but he could hear her singing along with the radio in the bath. He smiled and sat down on the bed, propping himself up against the headboard. He seized the remote control and turned on the TV low. He ran through the channels before realizing there was nothing on. Just before turning off the television, he saw a DVD lying on the bedside table. It was a plain DVD, one that was used to burn home movies to via a computer. Luke looked around for a computer to see where she could have made a video at, but was unable to located one.

Intrigued, Luke rose from the bed, taking the disc with him to the entertainment center. Never once did the thought that he would be invading Emily-Jane's personal space cross his mind. The only thing he could think was there was a something on that video that he had to see, no matter what it was. He placed the DVD in the player and returned back to the bed before pressing play.

He pulled his t-shirt off quickly before pushed a pillow behind his head and set back to watch. At first there was only a view of a room, one done in pinks and whites. The camera was focused on the main object in the room. There was a four-poster bed with stuffed animals on it, but looking at the posters surrounding the bed, Luke had an idea that the little girl that lived her life in that room wasn't as young as her parent's probably wished she still was.

Luke could hear girlish giggling before suddenly two faces appeared in front of the lens. He recognized Emmie almost immediately. She looked almost just she did now. She was chubby with that same long brown hair. The only differences from her now and the young girl on the video were 10 years and a pair of black glasses perched on her nose. The girls looked like they were 18 or so. She was adorable though and he loved this view of what she had been like when she was younger. She was also wearing sexiest skirt that he'd ever seen. She, along with the other girl in the film, had a dark blue tartan skirt on. It barely reached the knee, coming just inches from the top of her knee socks. She had a white dress shirt pulled tightly over those magnificent breasts of hers and for a second, he was lost in thought of how he would have loved to fuck her at this age. He would have stolen into her princess room at night to peel her nightgown from her young nubile body before plunging deep into her.

Luke was pulled from his fantasy as he heard her voice coming through the television.

"Are you sure we should do this, Cassie? I mean what if my parent's come home or something? We could get in a lot of trouble."

Luke took a second to look at the other young woman in the video. He had noticed that she was Emmie's best friend, who he'd met just a while earlier at dinner but hadn't been able to really see anything but Emily-Jane. The friend, Cassie, had looked great at that age as well. Nothing compared to his woman but he wasn't blind, just taken.

Luke heard Cassie sigh on the video and returned his whole attention to the screen. The girls had sat down on the bed facing each. Emmie was gnawing on her bottom lip like she did when she was nervous while Cassie just appeared to be brimming with excitement. What were these two imps up to?

"Em, I thought you said you wanted to do this."

Emily-Jane traced a pattern on the comforter in front of her. "I do. I'm just really nervous. I don't want to get in trouble. What if someone comes in?"

Cassie grabbed her hand. "No one is gonna come in. Your parent's won't be home for hours. And you just said that your sister and Dillon were out shopping so would you please relax?"

Emmie looked up at her friend, and seemed to draw courage from what she saw in Cassie's face. "OK. Let's do it. I don't want to go to college not knowing what it's like to never kiss someone."

The girls leaned in and without a bit of warning, kissed each other on the lips. And at that moment, Luke knew that there was a God in heaven and that he was gifting him with a special present. The girls kissed for a few minutes, the only sounds on the video quiet moans and sighs as they discovered the joys of the French kiss.

However, it wasn't long before they were sitting back and Luke was groaning in anguish. He wanted to scream at the TV for them not to stop but he knew that he had to be as quiet as he could be or he would get busted by the main character in this amateur girl-on-girl action.

"So," Cassie asked huskily, "How was it?"

Emmie's lips were still puckered as if she was waiting for her friend to continue. She blinked open her eyes, gazing at Cassie as if she had just woken from a nap. "It was great. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Do you want to maybe try a little more?" Cassie said, smoothing a hand down Emily-Jane's hair.

Luke watched as his beautiful nymph blush and nodded her head. "Yes, please." Luke didn't even try to contain his moan then. God, he loved how innocent she could be. She tried to be so hard all the time, but once you got her in the bedroom, she turned into a virgin on her wedding night.

Just then, the bathroom down flew open and out stormed Emmie. "What the hell, man? You are really beginning to get on my last nerve. I can't even take a bath without finding you in my room, watching TV in my bed. You are really turning into a stalker."

Luke only heard about two sentences of the whole conversation because the Emmie on the screen had begun to unbutton her shirt. She shyly unbuttoned the shirt until it hung open on her chest, affording him a view of her plain white bra. Never before had an industrial strength bra held his attention but he would never look at them in the same light again. He swallowed hard as she shrugged the shirt off and sat on the bed with her best friend, in nothing but a bra and a skirt.

"Fuck, Luke. Are you even listening to me?" Emily-Jane screeched as she stalked over to stand in front of the television.

"Yes, I'm listening. You're complaining about your lack of personal space. I don't think there's any need for me to apologize about watching this video because we both know that I would be lying if I said I was sorry," Luke said, grinning up at her.

He watched as her lips quirked before she brought them back under control. "That's not the point. You can't just come into my room like this. Someone might come in at anytime and I don't know about you but I don't want to explain what we're doing."

He shrugged. "It's gonna come up sooner or later. Doesn't matter to me when people find out about us. I'm not going anywhere. As soon as you figure that out, the better the both of us will be. Now come here. I haven't held you for while and I miss the feeling of you in my arms."

Luke held his arms out and simply waited for her. She looked at him for a few more moments before apparently reaching a conclusion in her mind. She shrugged off the towel that had been wrapped around her luscious body, letting it drop to the floor before sliding into bed and his arms. She sighed as his arms tightened around her body.

"So," he said, drawing out the word, "I didn't know you were a lesbian."

He yelped as she pinched his side. "I'm not a lesbian. And neither is Cassie. I know you saw her husband, Tim, tonight at supper. You can tell they are very much in love."

"Yeah, it helps that she's obviously 6 months pregnant too."

"She actually 7 months," she chimed.

"Thank you, smart ass. Anyway, you two make out a lot when you were young," he asked, watching as the younger Emmie arched her tit into her best friend's mouth. By now, his cock was so hard he could have punched a hole in the ceiling.

Emily-Jane could feel a blush climbing her face and did the only thing she could think of. She soothed her hand down his body, tracing a pattern around his nipples, connecting them with Celtic designs. "No, this is the one and only time we ever made out."

Luke moaned as she flicked his nipple with her nail, before tugging on it gently. "Well, you certainly look like you are enjoying yourself."

She laughed, moaning as she rubbed her wet slit against his leg. She loved the feel of his body underneath her hands. He was so hard compared to her and she loved the contrast between them. He was the only person who had ever made her feel alive. She wanted to grab ahold of him and never let go.

"Cassie's a great kisser. She taught me everything I know about kissing."

"Remind me to thank her when I see her next time," Luke said, dipping his head down to seal his lips with hers. She pushed her tongue into his mouth to duel with his. She couldn't control her movement and it wasn't long before she was gyrating against him.

"Luke, fuck me. Please," she begged.

For a moment, he actually thought of doing just what she wanted but he wanted to see the video more. "No, I want to see what else happens. Now sit down here and behave or I'll make you wish that you had." He spanked her ass cheek, causing her to squeal in delight.

Emmie groaned, images of the kind of punishment she wanted him to give her, running through her mind. Suddenly an idea came to her. She slithered down his body until her head was above his crotch. Before he knew what she was up to, she had pulled his cock out of his pants. He was hard and she couldn't resist licking her lips at the thought of him sliding his cock deep into her throat. Emily-Jane had never particularly like oral sex before but Luke made her feel like she could do anything and everything for him. She never had to worry about whether he liked it or not. He seemed to like whatever she did.

She blew lightly on him and watched as a drop of pre-cum beaded on his cock. Looking up at him, she saw that he was watching her. She winked at him. "Watch the movie. I've found something to keep my interest for a while. There's not a lot left on there anyway, I don't think."

Not giving him a chance to second guess her, she plunged her mouth down on his cock. He was HUGE in her mouth! The taste of him was intoxicating and she loved every second of it. She went slowly for fear of gagging but it wasn't long before she was bobbing up and down on his tool.

Luke couldn't believe his fucking luck. He had died and gone to heaven. He was getting a wet sexy blow job while he watched a movie containing his woman getting her nipples licked by another woman. He thought he should pinch himself to make sure he was awake but he really didn't want to wake up if he was dreaming. Luke closed his eyes briefly as Emmie sucked his cock deep into the back of his throat and when he opened his eyes, young Emmie was grinding her cunt into her best friend's hand. It was just too much for him and he cried to Emily-Jane that he was going to cum. She clamped her mouth tightly around his cock and he went quickly over the edge, blasting her throat with streams of cum.

Luke pulled Emmie up into his arms and held her as his heart beat returned to normal. He kissed the top of her head and smiled as she continued to grind her pussy into his leg. "So why do you have this DVD?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Cassie made it and then she had to show it to her husband, who is a major perv. He made a copy of it and he brought it with them for me to have. I had honestly forgotten about the damn thing until she said something about it today. Seems Tim likes to watch as his wife does another woman."

"Can't say that I blame the man. I personally enjoyed watching you get your tits sucked by your friend."

He rubbed her back and as she rubbed her hardened nipples against his side, his cock began to gain strength again. She was the only woman who had ever made him have more than one orgasm a night.

"So do you want to do that with her again?" he asked innocently.

Emmie looked at him and grinned. "No, I am not into girls. We only did that 'cause Cassie knew how much I didn't want to go to college having never been kissed before. Plus, I think if we did that again, Tim would have a heart attack and I couldn't have that loss on my conscience."

Luke dipped his head and kissed her softly on the lips. "You are so beautiful. God, I can't wait to slide my cock into you. Lay down on your stomach for me, baby, I want to look at that pretty ass that was bouncing on that video just a second ago."

Emmie groaned and quickly moved to do as he said. "You and Tim have something in common. Cassie says he loves my ass for some reason. I don't know why when he's got her gorgeous one in front of him all the time."

Luke rose from the bed and pulled his jeans from him. He turned back to the bed and the sight in front him was breath taking. Emmie was perched on her knees and elbows, looking back at him with longing in her eyes.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she moaned.

"Yes, slut. Do you need me to fuck that hot wet cunt hard?"

"Yessss," she groaned.

He came back to the bed and pulled her to the edge so she was bent over it. He smoothed a hand down her spine, loving the purr she made as he grasped her hair in his fist. He wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled her head back, making her gasp. She arched her body with the movement and growled. That was all the encouragement that he needed. Quickly he slammed his hard cock into her tight pussy making them both bellow.

Luke seated himself deep into her and molded his body over hers. "Do you know what it did to me to watch you get fucked by another person's hand, slut? To feel you suck my cock like a fucking pro while I watched you make out with someone else? God, you are such a whore. I can't believe I'm fucking someone who lets their best friend fuck them on camera."

As he pounded her deeper and deeper into the mattress, he continued to taunt her. "You wanted her to lick your cunt, didn't you, dirty slut? You wanted her to hold you down and latch her mouth down on your dirty little clit, didn't you? Answer me, slut, and I might let you cum on my cock."

Emmie cried out, "Yes, I wanted to have her eat me," just seconds before flooding his cock with her cum. Luke shouted his joy as he filled her cunt once again with his cum. As he felt his legs weaken, he summoned the last bit of strength he had to pull from her before sliding them both beneath the covers.

"Damn, woman," he whispered, "you are going to kill me if you keep this shit up." Her only response was a giggle before succumbing to sleep.

12