Sweet Surrender Ch. 04

Story Info
BBW meets Army man on way to sister's wedding.
4.6k words
4.77
34k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a draw on who was more shocked at Emily-Jane's comment: Barbara, Emmie, or Luke. Luke wasn't sure if he should leave the two women to fight it out or if he should be there just in case he had to pull Emmie off of her sister. Barbara was the smaller of the two and Luke already knew that Emmie had the tendency to fight dirty. He didn't want to have to continue their relationship in jail, but if looks could kill Blaine would be looking for a new fiancé soon.

"You've been putting up with my shit? Emmie, I've been taking care of you since you were old enough to walk. Even before that, in fact, so don't tell me that you can't help me with this wedding. I helped you with yours," Barbara said, her voice tight with anger.

"And I've been meaning to ask for a refund on that one, 'cause we see how that one worked out for me. I love you, sister, but you are a major bitch and I don't want to help you anymore. You have done nothing but make the lives of the people around you miserable since Blaine asked you to marry him. We know this is a special day for you, and we understand that, but listen, heifer. You have one more time to piss me off and I'm cutting your ass off from me. I WILL NOT have you telling me one more time what I have to do and not do. As Daddy says, I am 3 times 7 and I have been known to think for myself once in a while," Emmie said, pushing her face into her sister's.

"Yes, we all know that when it comes to making decisions, you are a great thinker," Barbara said sarcastically.

Luke couldn't contain the wince as Barbara made a major mistake in the art of warfare. He could see flames shooting from Emmie's ears just like in the old cartoons. Barbara had really fucked up that one. And Emmie didn't give take much time coming back at her.

"I'm a fuck up?"

"I never said that you were a 'fuck up' as you so crudely put it. You just aren't a deep thinker," Barbara said, shrugging.

Luke covered his face with his hand as Emmie screeched at her sister. "Not only are you saying I'm a fuck up, but you also just called me a bimbo. That's it. You can definitely find someone else to help you. I've had it. I hate to tell you, Barbara, but I almost feel sorry for Blaine. When he marries you, he'll be getting the short end of the stick here. You are a total, class-A bitch, who wouldn't know the meaning of being nice if it walked up and bit you on the ass. And you know what? I don't blame your ex for leaving you. He shouldn't have fucked around on you while you were still married, but I can't say that I blame him for going out to find something more comforting than you. I bet it was like snuggling up to an iceberg when you were together."

Luke tried to intervene, saying, "Ladies, please lets-"

He was interrupted with a loud "Keep out of this," from both of them. He held his hands up in a peace motion and stepped back. He wasn't sure if he should call Blaine but before he could grab the phone, the pair started again.

"Oh, well, at least I didn't drive my husband mentally insane just 'cause I couldn't live with him," Barbara said, snidely.

"No, you just drove yours to find an 18 year old cheerleader to fuck everyday for the rest of his life. How does it feel to know that your kids have a step-mother who isn't old enough to drink yet and is only older than you're oldest child by 5 months?"

"You are so mean," Barbara said, tears beginning to fill her eyes. "Why would you say those things to me just a few days before my wedding day, the most important day of my life? You are just jealous that I have someone and you don't. Sure, he's here," she said, pointing to Luke, "but he is only here to screw you. Once he figures out that you are a major whore, he'll drop you like a load of bricks."

Before Luke could break in, Emmie asked, "I'm a whore? I'm not the one who fucked everyone on the varsity football team in high school. I'm also not the one who didn't know who my baby's daddy was, was I? How many guys did you have to test again?"

"It was only 2 guys, thank you and you know very well that it was only 2 guys. I can believe you would even say something like that. You know that I don't like to be reminded of what I was like in the past," Barbara sniffed.

"You know what, Barbie? I didn't see anything wrong with you in the past. I mean, yeah, you were a little fast but I liked you better. You were more approachable. Now, I gotta say, if I don't have to talk to you, I'm better off. I used to look up to you, you are my big sister and no matter how much you piss me off, I still love you. I just don't like you very much right now and I think you should get the hell out of here before I decide that I would like to see my fist in your face more than I would the kids,"

Luke stepped and pulled Emmie back into his arms. "Ok, there, slugger. I think you both need to calm down before you say something you both are going to regret. You need to just calm down, Emmie. Barbara, I think it would perhaps be better if you went ahead and made any arrangements you might need today by yourself. Just give her a little while and maybe you both will be fine."

The two women looked at him, and for a second, he thought that they were going to turn on him like a pack of wild dogs. He had stared a suicide bomber in the face once and hadn't sweated as much as he did in those few minutes. He knew there would be hell to pay from Emmie for speaking for her but she didn't say anything, simply turned back to her sister and said, "Yes, perhaps it would be best for everyone involved if you went ahead and dealt with the florists today. The appointment is at 10:30 and Evelyn, the florist, is a lovely woman. She has all the arrangements that you decided on months ago. I have been emailing with her and she understands the importance of good flowers, so please don't piss her off by practicing the rich bitch routine that you have perfected. She's good at her job, one of the best in Jamaica and I don't really want to have to track another florist down at this late date."

Barbara's lips tightened and Luke had already learned that it wasn't a good sign. "I do not have an attitude with everyone I meet, Emily-Jane. I do happen to have manners, unlike some people who go around cursing like a sailor and high-five random people as if I were a 12 year old boy."

"Really, you have manners? Then why is it that the other mothers will not let their children play with yours? Hmm, let me think?" Emmie brought her hand to her lips, tapping against the pursed lips with her index finger. "Oh, it might be because you bitch about their children and the way that they don't have any respect for your shit. And if I remember correctly, you and one of the mothers came to blows at the school recital because you said that one of the kids needed to go on a diet."

Barbara started to open her mouth but stopped when Emily-Jane held up her hand. "Wait, I don't care. I want you to go to the florist, and I want you to be nice. In fact, I want you to be so fucking nice and sweet that Evelyn comes out of that meeting feeling like she had a major toothache from the sugar you've been pumping down her throat. And if I hear from anyone, and I mean ANYONE, in the next few days, that you've been rude, mean, or just plain unkind, I'm gonna kick your ass. And I mean it this time. I know in the past, I've let you slide but damn it, Barbie, I am sick and damn tired of having to clean up your messes. You are 38 years old. I shouldn't have to hold your hand while you do this. So go play nice and then come back here and give me a good report 'cause if I find out that you haven't been good, I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass that I'll be going on your honeymoon with you. Do we have an understanding?"

Emmie turned her death stare and Luke held his breath. God, she was breathtaking when she was angry. She made him think of those old stories his mother used to read to him, of the warrior goddess who could bring a man to his knees by just looking at him.

Barbara smiled and it didn't reach her eyes. "You know what, sister dear? I really understand at times why your ex-husband felt the need to punch you in the stomach to get you to shut up."

Emmie just smiled. "Yeah, me too, but I wouldn't suggest that you try it. We both know that those chicken wings you call arms don't have the power to hurt me. Now get the fuck out of my room and don't come back until I invite you in."

Emily-Jane pushed her sister from the door jam and closed the door squarely in her face. "God, I hate that bitch!"

Luke wasn't sure what he should do, so he did nothing. He just watched as Emmie stormed around the room, slamming doors and straightening things like a whirlwind. He let her rage on for a good 10 minutes according to the clock on the bedside table. But just like he had known was going to happen, she ran out of steam soon. With no more anger, however, she just looked sad and he couldn't stand the tears that entered her eyes as she looked at him. He could deal with a lot of things but seeing the woman he loved gaze at him as if her whole world was destroyed was more than he could take.

Luke opened his arms and waited as she quickly walked to the bed and sat down to be pulled into his arms. The feel of her was awe-inspiring. It seemed like hours, days, months since he had held her in his arms. He kissed her head and soothed a hand down her back as she cried; deep wrenching cries that pulled at him. As he petted her, a plan began to formulate in his head and once she was quiet he began to put it into action.

He kissed her forehead and pulled back from her to look down at her. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy, tears had dried to her cheeks and her nose was bright red but Luke couldn't believe that this woman was his. She could have been 400 lbs, have a hair-lip and a speech impediment and he still would have loved her. His soul knew hers and that was all that mattered. Her family was fucking crazy but he still wanted to do anything that he could to make her his permanently. She had more baggage than a 747 on take-off but he wanted to strip her down and slide into her at every possible moment. The future for them loomed with a gigantic question mark but he still wanted to take the road to see where he ended up. As long as she was there beside him, he didn't care how long or bumpy the road was.

"Here, take this off," he said softly, untying her robe quickly and pushed it down her shoulder. Her bountiful breasts greeted him and he couldn't stop himself from lightly caressing the smooth skin of them. His cock jumped in his pants but he pulled himself back before he could go any further. The time he was going to give her was for her benefit, not his. If he was lucky, after they finished with her, maybe she would let him add to her pleasure by giving him his, but not until he was sure that she had gotten the love she desperately needed.

She gazed up at him in question. "I don't want to get dressed. I want to finish what we were talking about and I want to just lie in your arms for a while. Can we do that?"

"No."

Emmie looked devastated and he rushed to finish. "What I mean is, I want you to take this off because I want you to lie right here on your stomach while I give you a massage. I think that would do wonders with making you feel better. So what do you say? Can I rub on you a little?" He wiggled his eyebrows lewdly, making her laugh.

Emily-Jane smiled at him, soaking in his face. Of all the people that she wanted to be around after a fight with her sister, he would definitely be the one that she wanted to be with. She couldn't believe that she had almost had a knock-down, drag out with her sister over something as stupid as Barbie's inability to be patient. But to have Luke say that he loved her and that he wanted to have a life with her and then be interrupted before she could tell him that she felt the same way had been the final straw. Emmie had allowed Barbara to boss her around for a long time, never wanting to fight with her because she had known how miserable her sister was and didn't want to add to that. But enough had been enough and she had said things that probably were never going to be able to be taken back. Emily-Jane felt the tears gather in her eyes once again as she thought of the hurtful words that Barbara had said to her.

"So what's it going to be? Am I going to have to tie you to the bed for you to let me give you a massage or are you going to go easy," Luke asked, his voice breaking into her thoughts.

"I've never had a massage from a man before. I don't know if I'll be able to keep still if you start poking on me too hard."

"That's not what you said last night when I was poking you hard."

She scoffed at him. "Oh, I was faking that," she said, giggling as he growled at her and began to tickle her. She laughed so hard until she was having trouble breathing. "OK, ok, I'll let you give me a massage. But what do you get out of this deal if I'm the one getting the massage?"

He dipped his head down and kissed her, sliding his tongue lightly along the seam of her lips before he allowed her to move off him to lie on the bed on her stomach. "Are you kidding? I get to put my hands all over this hot body and you get to lay here. That's my reward. Plus I don't like seeing the woman I love sad and this is all I can think off. It was either this or ice cream and I don't have any of that so..."

"Oh, Luke. You really love me?" she sniffled as he went into the bathroom to grab some scented lotion that he had seen in her carry-on. As he re-entered the room, the picture she made on the bed was one that would be branded into his head for the rest of his life. Her luscious body was spread-eagle on the dark comforter and he could just imagine the ropes twined around her limbs. She smiled over her shoulder at him and he wanted to pull his jeans from his body, climb up behind her and slam his hard cock into her waiting abyss. No, he reminded himself, you have to be patient. This is for her. You can get yours in a little while.

"Yes, little bit, I love you," he confirmed as he lowered himself beside her on the bed. He opened the lotion and dabbed a small amount onto his hands, rubbing them together. The smell of almonds and honey filled the surrounding area. So this was why she smelt so good all the time, he thought as he rubbed lotion onto her skin, digging lightly with his knuckles into her shoulders.

She moaned softly at the feeling, closing her eyes. She still could not wrap her mind around the thought that this man, one so handsome and special, would want her. While she had gotten better with age, Emily-Jane was a woman after all, one who had doubts almost constantly. She tried to not let the outside sources like magazine and television, make her feel like she was inferior but she still had problems walking in a crowded store. She could go into a store wearing the prettiest outfit but within 5 minutes, she would find someone who looked so much better. She also had the problem of feeling like people were staring at her when she went out to eat or if she went clothes shopping. She could feel the other people around her judging her no matter how much she tried to convince herself that she was good-looking. But with Luke, Emmie actually FELT beautiful. She only had to look into his eyes as he plunged deep inside her to know that he was sincere.

Luke continued to rub her muscles, applying pressure to the knots that were in her body. She would sigh or moan in appreciation every once in a while, but for the most part, she just lay there enjoying the worship that he was showing her body. He leaned in and kissed her on the back of her neck, causing her to shiver in excitement.

"I didn't tell you but I want you to know something," she said, her voice muffled in her arms.

"What's that, baby?"

"I love you too."

Luke felt like he'd been punched in the gut. He had known she did, could see it written all over her face whenever she looked at him but he hadn't known that she knew it. He closed his eyes to savor the moment. "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to feel like we have to be more than we are for right now. I like just enjoying you; I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you to be anything other than just you."

Emily-Jane opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was just too darn cute! "Yeah, I'm sure. I mean, I would like to just take it as it goes but I know that I enjoy your time and I enjoy you touching me. And I definitely enjoy looking at you. Plus you give a hell of a massage. I might keep you just for that," she joked.

"You can keep me for whatever you want, as long as you keep me," he said, leaning in to kiss her softly on her lips. "And I don't mind taking it one day at a time. I like the slow and steady pace myself."

Emmie moaned, softly, shifting her body against the bed sheets. "I wouldn't mind it being hard and fast right about now. God, I love the feel of your hands on my skin. It makes me feel like a cat in heat. All I want you to do is touch me more and more until I come apart in your hands."

Luke smiled as he smoothed his hand down her back to caress her buttocks through her thong. "Well, kitty cat, how about you turn over and I'll massage your front."

Emily-Jane didn't hesitate, rolling onto her back to gaze up at him. He rubbed his hands over her shoulders, needling them as he worked the muscles lightly. Luke's gaze landed on her breasts and appeared fascinated by the differences in the pink of her breast and the dusty rose of her nipples. He leaned in and lightly scraped his teeth over the nipple closest to him, causing her to arch into his mouth. "Luke," Emmie moaned, her hands going to his head to hold him there. "Fuck meee please."

He pulled back and ran a hand lightly down her back. "No, I'm not done playing with you yet. So I want you to sit back and just enjoy what I'm gonna do to you, little slut." He tweaked her nipple before sliding down her body to press a kiss to her stomach. Emmie could feel her cunt begin to weep and arched up to press her body closer to him.

"But I need it," she begged.

Luke's only reply was to bring a hand down on her hip. She squeaked before moaning loudly as Luke buried his face between her thighs. She arched up into him, loving the feel of his tongue as it ran up and down her slit. She had no idea how he did it. They had just met but already he knew her body. He knew what made her sing, what she wanted more than she did. Emmie dug her fingernails into his scalp, enjoying the feel of his bristly hair against her palms. She pulled him deeper into her cunt as he began to run his tongue around and around her opening. "Fuck me with your tongue, Luke, please, I need to feel something inside me. If I can't have your cock, please give me something."

Luke pulled back from her to look at her. She was so wet the juices gleamed on the hair surrounding her cunt. He knew how close she was, her breath coming fast and her voice shaking with each plea. Luke wanted to torture her more, show her that she couldn't get what he could give her. "But I don't want to. And I remember telling you to just lie there and take it, slut. Isn't that what I told you just a few moments before?"

"Yes," she whispered. "But I love you, and I want to give you pleasure as well."

"You are, little one. Every time I look at you, touch you, I experience a feeling I've never felt before. I love you and I want to show you just how much. Now I want you to hush, or I'm gonna have to gag you. I don't want to do that because I love the noises that you make but if you make me I will."

Emmie shivered, imagining the feel of a gag in her mouth as he tongue-fucked her. She wasn't sure how much she could take. She hadn't experienced cunnilingus often, finding it more trouble than it was worth with her ex-husband. He had always had a comment about her body and since sex was never a happy time for her anyway, she had just assumed that she wasn't very passionate. With Luke, however, she felt as if she was a fertility goddess, able to take it any way and at anytime he wanted.

12