Sweet Tastin Torture

Story Info
He finds himself caught in a spell.
842 words
3.32
45k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, just once, upon a time, there lived a beautiful young lady. Long dark hair, lustfully pale skin, eyes as blue as the sky, her breasts perfectly shaped, a flat smooth stomach, long, strong legs and not to mention what hid between her petit legs. The women of the town hated her yet the men loved her. The oldest of the dames claimed her to be of witchery and forbid men or young children to wander near her large house on the hill for it was not unknown for men to peddle to closely and disappear for weeks with no recollection of where they had been.

One day, this brilliant young man, who was sure these tales were false, decided to choose a tree near her house to leisurely read beneath. As the young man sa reading his eyes would continuously roam to the house, and every time his eyes sighted the glamorous house it became more and more interesting. It was at this point in which he decided he would put an end to the mysterious tales of the girl. He stood up, leaving his belongings beneath the tree, and ventured forward closer to the house. He dared not enter the front door so he traveled around the home and found a great garden.

Just as he claimed himself lost in the garden he spotted a young lady. He was utterly stunned by her beauty. He continued towards her but when he came near she would move closer to the house. She didn’t seem to notice the man at all. When she reached her back patio she stopped and stared the man in the eyes. All the horrid tells of this woman quickly deserted the man’s mind as he was mystified by her glare. The woman walked into her house and the young man ignorantly fallowed.

Once he stepped into the house he seemed to have lost sight of the lady. The confused man walked onward till he reached the kitchen and there she was. The young lady turned around. “Would you sit for some tea?”, asked the lady. The man then rather fell into a chair that appeared behind him. He was paralyzed. Her voice was even more beautiful then her appearance. He sat in the chair as she walked, or should we say glided, over and poured him a cup of tea. “Would you live some sugar?”, ask the lady. The man sat dumbfounded.

“Are you ok?”

“Oh, yes please”, said the man, “I would love some sugar”.

The lady put two spoonfuls of sugar into the man’s tea.

“What’s your name young man?”

“Huh?” replied the man looking up, “Oh Greg replied the man once he regained his mind. He felt like a child again and could not remember ever being so mindless. “Umm.. and yours?”, said the man hesitantly.

“Mistress Jypsie” replied the young lady.

Greg repeated the name in his mind over and over till he looked up and realized the woman had disappeared again. Greg stood up and began to explore the house.

It seemed to be hours before he found himself trapped in a bedroom, so it seemed. The door must have lock when it closed behind him. Greg, all of a sudden, felt very tired. He laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

When Greg awoke he was not at all in the same room he had been trapped in. He sat up, or tried to, and then realized he didn’t recognize this room at all. He looked around as best her could since his hands and feet were tied to a huge canopy bed. Black lace fell on all sides of the bed so he really hadn’t a chance to get a good look around before the Mistress pulled the black mess to the side and sat on the bed.

“Your finally awake, I didn’t think you would ever arise.”

The man laid there completely confused and rather interested in why he was tied to a bed. The woman leaned over him, her firm chest brushing against his, and felt his forehead.

“I was afraid you might be sick… I’m glad your not”

She then kissed his forehead, which sent a shock of surprising pleasure down his body. He felt the blood heat under his skin as he tried to mumble his thoughts, “wh.. wh..where…”

Mistress Gypsie gently placed a finger upon his lips, “shh.”

With the touch of her finger he could feel the boiling blood rushed to his sexual organ, and it was that very moment that he realized he was completely naked. His eyes popped open in astonishment as he gasped. He was so ashamed of being aroused by such a simply touch.

“It’s ok Greg,” said the lady, “there’s no reason for worry. I will take good care of you”

Greg relaxed and laid back down. The lady got up and vanished. He laid there in silence with nothing on his mind except for the finger print she left on his lips.

To be continued….